Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:14 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
*crawls out from under dog pile* Well its work-able internet so thats good. anyone care to sum up the past little while?
well we went on a mission to rouran to give al some ac, and while we where their an sabotage/maniacal man hologram appeared out of a dead body, claiming that we bladdy blada bla. So then we take the body back to autopsy and gain some info, and find the body scarred from inside to outside, and akane's fire heart had very similar scaring patterns. then the body, which was dead, up and moves while taking control of a San clone in the academy, causing a huge commotion. Bast declares a state of emergency, the san clone and body are both destroyed right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:11 pm
so just another day in suna basically eh yo-ko?  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:03 pm
Yo-ko
BarronVonManfreadGreed
*crawls out from under dog pile* Well its work-able internet so thats good. anyone care to sum up the past little while?
well we went on a mission to rouran to give al some ac, and while we where their an sabotage/maniacal man hologram appeared out of a dead body, claiming that we bladdy blada bla. So then we take the body back to autopsy and gain some info, and find the body scarred from inside to outside, and akane's fire heart had very similar scaring patterns. then the body, which was dead, up and moves while taking control of a San clone in the academy, causing a huge commotion. Bast declares a state of emergency, the san clone and body are both destroyed right now.

Right... State of emergency >.> what are all those suna nin doind <.< xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:24 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Yo-ko
BarronVonManfreadGreed

Right... State of emergency >.> what are all those suna nin doind <.< xp
Well San just did evals for all the gennin and such to make sure no one was tampered with, James and al are going on a village patrol to clear it of danger....and i think thats it for now.

oh, btw....Bast is the new Kazekage  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:10 am
So who all is active in this arc? AND ARE WE GETTING A MANNY? please be my practice dummy please be my practice dummy.........  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:59 am
pliokiju
So who all is active in this arc? AND ARE WE GETTING A MANNY? please be my practice dummy please be my practice dummy.........
we are getting a manny! and i hope everyone is gonna be active. i tried to write in a way everyone can join...  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:58 pm
SWEET!! Thats really good.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:07 pm
pliokiju
yup yup. I want the little gennins to get to join most of all. Make the higher ups utilize you as an asset. Makes missions more fun anyways. and never underestimate the ability of 4 gennin with creative minds...  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:57 pm
Yo-ko
pliokiju
yup yup. I want the little gennins to get to join most of all. Make the higher ups utilize you as an asset. Makes missions more fun anyways. and never underestimate the ability of 4 gennin with creative minds...

soooo true. I know that my guy can be put in to almost anything and i could probably find a way out razz lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:34 pm
Yo-ko
pliokiju
we are getting a manny! and i hope everyone is gonna be active. i tried to write in a way everyone can join...

Awesome where should i put a Manny?

>.> and i take it i nee to repost the profile in the new active section <.<  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:34 pm
'Pologies for the delay, internet reception's been poor the last few days. :<  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:28 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Yo-ko
pliokiju

put manny at the gates  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:11 pm
Yo-ko
pliokiju

why.. why.. why am I reading the second sentence as "be used as meat shields"...?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:24 pm
Yetisarge
Yo-ko
pliokiju

why.. why.. why am I reading the second sentence as "be used as meat shields"...?
hahahahaha....no...maybe....but no....maybe...  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:37 pm
Yo-ko
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Yo-ko
pliokiju

put manny at the gates

ok to the gates xd  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games