Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:11 am
User ImagexxDesmondxxxLanexxxMelanconxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unsorted First Year
x Feeling: Lost & Confused
x Location: Hogsmeade Platform
x With: Everyone

The professor approached and attempted to ease the growing tension. He was thankful that the man was able to stop the insanity that was growing to the point where even Desmond began to feel light headed. He couldn't really hear much of what was going on. He began to zone out, but right before he fully engulfed himself in his happy place the professor called his name. Letting out an inward sigh, he dropped his hands and looked up towards the man, "Ye- ye- yes... sir..." He stuttered, trying to regain a grip in reality. He listened to the sterness in the man's voice, but was able to find some comfort in knowing at least he understood he didn't mean any harm. "As you wish... sir..." He said sheepishly as he stood and approached the girl, this time he was sure to keep a safe distance. "I... um... I'm sorry... again... I didn't er... I didn't mean to scare you or anything..." He stumbled through his apology and tried to introduce himself properly. "I'm.. er.. Desmond... but... you can call me Dee if you want to..." Desmond tilted his head down in shame, obviously remorseful for what he had done. The beginning of his school year had started with a bang. It couldn't get much worse, right? Either way, after everything was said and done, Desmond fell into line with the rest of the first year students.

OOC:

Summer II

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:22 am
User Image
Clementine Fenwick
Minnie
<5th Year>

"Buenos Aires? That sounds fun. Especially catching up with extended family,"
Minnie said with a smile. "My summer was probably what most would consider more boring. I enjoyed it though. I spent the summer with my Grandparents. We went on a mini road trip and saw Stone Henge, but mostly I bicycled the countryside and worked on my knitting and embroidery. Grandmama taught me quilting this summer too."

She smiled and said, "I sound like an old woman. I could have spent the summer with Dad and Zeph and Lynn but sometimes the quieter pace is nice. And I know my grandparents won't be around forever, more so because their muggles, so I want to enjoy the time I do have with them."

"Why don't we get a carriage together and you can tell me more about your summer?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2034-2035
Dressed: Hufflepuff Uniform

An honest soul, quick to a decision.
Allow me to make my own honest, quick decision.
You'll find a family in the house of...
Hufflepuff!

{OoC: }
RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxSixth Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

"Buenos Aires is always a blast to be honest. I even got to attend a Boca Juniors football game at the beginning of my trip with my cousins. They are the biggest club in all of Argentina so there is always a huge amount of people at their games," he said brightly, memories of the trip flowing through his head quickly. They were fond memories that he would remember for quite some time. He actually missed his family now that he was back in the UK. But, he was sure he would get to visit them next summer. And now he had to focus on actually trying to get good grades in his NEWT courses. He didn't have nearly as many of them as he had OWL classes.

Just after, Minnie told him about her summer and while she didn't quite believe it was all that fun to others, she herself found it enjoyable. That was all that mattered really. "Hey, if you find it enjoyable...that really is all that matters," he said truthfully with a smile. He was never one to judge what people did anyway. Who knows...knitting could prove to come useful someday. Maybe not to him, but to her...maybe. "It is good that you are spending time with your grandparents though. I myself spent a good amount of time with my abuelos myself. I've never ate so much in my life." He took in a good laugh as he thought about his abuela completely disregarding what his mother had told her and giving him all the food in the world. He'd never been so stuffed in his life.

"But yeah, let's get a carriage together," he said calmly as he started towards the carriages.

"But the best ship of all is friendship"

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:48 pm
User Image
                                                                My eyes are open wide
                                                                And by the way,
                                                                I made it through the day
                                                                I watched the world outside
                                                                By the way,
                                                                I'm leaving out today

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Station
                                                                Who am I with? Everyone else
                                                                What am I doing? Wandering a bit before finding a carriage.
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, that was the most boring trip I've taken...
                                                                What am I wearing? Third Year Uniform

Arden hopped off the train, already looking for his friends. He hadn't seen anyone when he first boarded, and ended up spending a quiet ride with a bunch of first years. He was just glad that he'd managed to avoid seeing Hamilton during the trip. Which was a godsend, to be honest. His cousin was just bad news, and Arden was feeling more and more pressure from his uncle and aunt. Upholding a family name and honor he didn't feel was worth holding. He knew his father's response would be pretty much along the lines of listening to his elders and doing what he was told, but Arden was having major second thoughts about that. Especially since he knew what happened to family that disobeyed, were disgraced, or didn't live up to expectations.

Sighing, he threw up his hands and wanted to yell, but didn't think that'd do him any good, so ended up instead going over to a bench and taking a seat, watching the rest of the students wander around and talk. This was the part he hated. He wanted to be able to say that he was close to his friends, but that wasn't entirely true. What with his social gaffes in first year, and basically every turn Hamilton haunting his steps, he couldn't really say that his social life was thriving. Besides, what was he going to do? Complain to his cousins? Jesse had his own issues, and he wasn't about to touch Hamilton with a ten foot pole if he could help it. Bloody halfbreed was about as useless as wet parchment, and was about as prejudiced as someone from Voldemort's time. Oh well. He could easily just try to write someone from his hometown, but that would require access to muggle postage, or his old friends knowing about magic. Which wasn't really a good option for him. He wondered if he could ask Jesse if he could send letters. After all, he was more connected tot he muggle world than Arden was at the moment.

OOC:

Tell my mother,
                                                                Tell my father
                                                                I've done the best I can
                                                                To make them realize
                                                                This is my life
                                                                I hope they understand
                                                                I'm not angry, I'm just saying...
                                                                Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:03 pm
User Image __________

User Image User Image

Aria didn't mind the company of younger students, (really!) But after spending an entire train ride listening to excited second years share all of their little secrets with the first years, Aria was ready to toss the fresh meat on the grill and go in search of her classmates. She hadn't spotted Fianna, Monika, Ahnna, Bastian or Balder anywhere on the train, which meant she probably wouldn't find them out on the grounds. It was dark, everyone was wearing the same black robes making it even harder to differentiate people than when they were still in their normal clothes. And what was she thinking not wearing her beanie for once? That had to be why no one had found her yet. She always wore a beanie; they were probably looking for that.

So she bounced. From the balls of her feet to her heels, skipping and hopping between crowds and clusters and saying, ”Nuupe,” and, ”I don't know you.” “Or you.” “What are you even wearing?” Until finally, she stopped by a group of fifth years and just happened to catch Arden Strudwick seated on a bench not too far away. ”OH! I know you!” Aria charged headfirst through the crowd trying to reach the Slytherin and grinned triumphantly as she stole the seat beside him ”Arden! Mate! Ow've you been? I hadn't seen anyone from our year until I found you... Was starting to think they all missed the train or something. Are you here waiting for the others? Or...?” She trailed off, just now wondering if maybe she shouldn't have just jumped him like that. She hardly knew him, after all; they were friends of friends. But right now, that was the closest to any 'friend' she'd been all day, and bloody hell, she did not want to ride in a carriage all by herself up to the castle. How utterly lame.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: xxx 】 【STATS:: Third Year Gryffindor

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

[quote="Red Hot Missy]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:37 pm
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

Where am I? Station
                                                                Who am I with? Gia, duh.
                                                                What am I doing? Considering options.
                                                                What am I thinking? Either we can go up now and avoid the potential of sharing a cabin with Tristan and Lori snogging, or we can endure it and make all kinds of assumptions about where he hid Whitethorne's body.
                                                                Who's important to me? Gia Donati
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Carver exited the train with his arms crossed, contributing to the revenge scenario as best he could while replaying in his head what he'd heard Gia suggest. Moving in with her. Not that he wasn't intrigued by it. He was, he'd just rather have a job first, and a way to help out with bills and such before he took that plunge. Besides, he was still leery about her father, considering that unlike before when he'd visited over the summer, he was that guy gating his daughter now, and well, he knew how he'd react if he ever had a daughter.

He glanced at Gia when she asked about waiting up for Lori or Tristan. He figured they could, it was no big deal. Besides, it wasn't like he and Gia hadn't spent an entire train trip together. Though, that train trip involved plotting murders, but still. He glanced around and shrugged, figuring that it was worth a shot. "Well, if we can find them in the usual throngs of people, sure. I'd hate to find out that they got caught up with sitting with Avery, in any case. We might have to pull them out of the carriage comatose or something from having to listen to her all during the ride up. You see them anywhere?" He could see Lori talking to Whitethorne, so obviously there was one. He didn't see Tristan anywhere though, lending credence to the idea that Whitethorne had actually murdered his romantic rival.

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Yukina101

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:29 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Se¢øиđ Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ﹐
                                                  Cᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ
                                                  Lᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
                                                  Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ--
                                                  Cᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  Iɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tiernan's suggestion that there was possible death in the family definitely did not help Ivar. At all. Especially when there was one time at age seven when someone almost died and left him into tears for a while. But that said person was alive and still breathing, so maybe Ivar shouldn't really dwell on that anymore. He should. "Yeah, he did live with his grandparents. He once told me he was going fishing with his grandfather last year. Well, at the End-of-year-feast, that is." But he was pretty sure that had nothing to do with the whole fishing part so it had to be something else. "I think we should look for him since we might not be crowding him this ti---" That was when he saw the person he was talking about, approaching them. Oh, looks like he didn't have to find him, then. Good.

His Welsh friend seemed to recover from the crowding, much to Ivar's relief, though his way of smiling seemed off for him. He could be always wrong about it, he could be too worrisome, but that was what his gut was telling him. He nodded as he accepted the apology before saying, "Yeah um... I'm sorry, too. I should've been uh... A bit observant. I was just excited to see you lot, is all." He rubbed the back of his neck out of awkwardness because then, that didn't really excuse him for crowding his friend like that. He should know boundaries better. Or well, he should have known how to not butt his head in groups. But still, his skeptical head kept on telling him that Glynn wasn't fine as if his head wasn't buying on that cheerful look on his face. "So um... does it mean that you can join us in the carriage later? I mean... It's okay if you don't ." Ivar wanted to know which relatives Glynn was talking about given that there were like three blond people crowding on him when he arrived at the scene. It could be anyone-- It could be Balder or the other two.

Seeing Oliver accompanying Glynn, he was at least relieved at he wasn't alone. Besides, even if Oliver was kinda... well, something, he was not Vitomir so Ivar was okay with him. He waved at Oliver, saying, "Hey Ollie, good seeing you here. How's the ride? And well, your summer, if you don't mind?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ﹐
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ
                                                  Fᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ﹐
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴ﹐ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ?
                                                  Wʜʏ﹐ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴀʟʟ? Oʜ﹐ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                  ωι†h [Reyna, Glynn, Oliver and Tiernan] α† [train compartment]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

Diamond Wales

kiska166

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:02 am
User Image
Clementine Fenwick
Minnie
<5th Year>

"Oh the football game sounds fun. I love sports. Or more specifically watching sports and calculating the odds of teams winning or losing," Minnie said proudly, "I'm a pretty good gambler. Makes me a natural in arithmancy. Also helps I don't mind maths." She had only gone to a big game once or twice with her grandpa or the quidditch matches at school but they were always fun. Minnie sort of wished she had cousins, but in some ways she had it better with a brother and sister, even if they were only half-siblings, she still saw them essentially the same. The only difference was she didn't see them as much as other siblings. It probably was why they could get along better than some.

"Thanks," Minnie said with a grateful smile at Lionel's open-mindedness to her 'old people hobbies'. Knitting did save her on Christmas presents though. "I've spent more time with my grandparents than my Dad or Mum. My grandparents raised me," Minnie said with a shrug. "Dad helps out now that he knows about me. One of the things that can be said about Dad is he takes responsibilities for his actions." She thought dryly even if it is three (and hopefully that is all) kids that were from different mums that he found out about later in his life. "Dad's pretty great though. Quirky at times but a good dad at the end of the day." When he agreed to get a carriage together she nodded and followed him when she got to the carriage stepping back to let him on first.

Dressed: Hufflepuff Uniform

An honest soul, quick to a decision.
Allow me to make my own honest, quick decision.
You'll find a family in the house of...
Hufflepuff!

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:41 am
User Image
Alice Beckstead
<6th Year Prefect>

Alice had taken an extra minute in the prefects car to offer to the newest prefects to lead the first years up to the Ravenclaw tower. The two things were as mousy as she had been in her first year or two at Hogwarts and she felt it only right not to force them out of their bubble. Eira had never done that to her and slowly Alice had grown confidence. Having a girlfriend that looked like an empress, towering over a great many people including guys, who treasured every gift you gave her and obviously cared for you, really helped Alice grow confidence. Alice almost felt guilty for putting so much on Eira and knew that next year she would have to stand a little bit more on her own. At least she knew she had Professor Hawthore and Professor Professor Harlowe to go to if she was feeling lost. And the head of her house of course, but she always connected more with those two professors because they taught subjects she excelled and had the most interest in. In the end the two decided they didn't have the nerve to lead a group of first years and Alice agreed to figuring it would be better than last year. She wasn't so nervous about it at least.

Soon after getting off her train she spotted Eira in the crowd and Alice rushed over giving her girlfriend a side hug and smiling up at her. "Eira! Sorry for disappearing I wanted to talk to Giovanni and Elle if they wanted to lead the first years or have me do it. I sort of volunteered because... well neither seem that good with large crowds. I can understand, though, I don't mind." She smiled and said, "Did I congratulate you on Head Girl yet? We can share the Prefects Bath together now!" Suddenly Alice turned bright red and said, "Not that I mean together-together or... well..." She turned brighter red and pointed to the carriages, "Look the carriages. Should we get one?"

After four years of riding the carriages, Alice had slowly gotten accustomed to them. She never liked them and likely never would but at least she didn't have a panic attack at the thought of them. This year she was glad for the distraction after her embarrassing butchering of words that suggested something... it wasn't that she didn't want to just... it seemed a bit rushed to do anything like that. And in a public bath! No. No. Not acceptable at all.

Dressed: adorably

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:44 pm
There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
And even sometimes he would go away, too
User Image
User Image

αɢє 14 | αʠʌɇиτυɹɇя | sℓчтнєяιи ғσυятн чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐCaty finally felt something other than her tiredness at Di's words of apology: confusion. She truly couldn't remember what horrible awful things her friends had apparently done that would make them think she or the others would drop them like hot frying pans. Could it have been because of that older boy? Morbid or something or other. She knew Colin and Brandon didn't really like them and from some of the looks she had seen the feelings had been mutual. So maybe she had told them to quit and play nice? Nah, that wasn't Di's style. Plus Colin was always nice even to complete berks. Lookit how he was with Leon for example. Speaking of the blonde, she hadn't spotted him getting on or off the train and was slightly worried he had gone through with threats of not returning. Just because she thought he and Aimee should give each other space didn't mean she wanted the idiot to leave. Aimee's words of agreement with Di made her chuckle a bit at calling herself "dark and twisty" though her giggles came a tad more hysterical than she would've liked. "Dark and twisty, wibbly wobbley timey wimey.." she said after her giggles sounding like a carnival psychic who'd had too many. Caty sobered herself up rather quickly though much to her annoyance; she had thought the laughter would mean her slump was ending but nope. Still there, if anything the laughing made her more tired than before. Dammit. "Have you seen Colin and the others? Do you think they've already found a carriage?" she asked trying to peek over to them but her stagnant short stature wouldn't allow much visibility. ஐﻬ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me,
"Away from all of reality."

Devlyn Maycry

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:21 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Reserve Keeper - Pureblood
╚══════════════════════════════╝

Glynn walked off the train and Oliver followed him as he approached their classmates. If they really didn’t want Ollie there, he’d leave but not before making sure Glynn was in the hands of somebody else. That way, if something happened to him, the Slytherin wouldn’t be held responsible for it. As they walked closer, the blond glanced over the trio but held his gaze with Reyna for a moment before looking away, feeling a tad hurt again. He really didn’t want to lose her as a friend. Maybe he was being a tad over emotional about today’s situation, but it’s been a long day.

Oliver stood there awkwardly as Glynn apologized for running off from the gang earlier. In fact, he was about to slowly back away and leave if Reyna hadn’t greeted him. “Hey, Reyna,” he responded in the same mannerism that she used. She was being weird – quiet. Maybe she was trying to tell him to leave in the nicest way she could. Bracing himself, Oliver looked down at his shoes, expecting the worst case scenario to unfold before his eyes. However, Reyna apologized. Surprised (but very gad), the blond looked up at his housemate. “Oh, uh, it’s okay,” he said, a smile forming onto his lips. Yahoo! She didn’t hate him after all!

Making a mental note, Oliver reminded himself to ask her about what happened on the platform once they were seated at the feast. Not only was he curious, Reyna did owe him an explanation. Plus, she said she would tell him later. For the year that he knew the girl, he’s never seen her go back on her word. Oliver’s attention was quickly grasped by Ivar when he referred to him as Ollie. Honestly, that sounded a bit weird coming from a guy. The blond was used to only girls and adults calling him that, so it was a little weird hearing it come from his classmate’s mouth. “Hey, Ives,” he said, returning the whole nickname thing. “Ride was quiet. Summer was pretty swell. I spent a lot of time outside. How about your summer? Oh, and the train ride.”

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm getting ready to fly. I know it's my time to shine.
Don't care if I'll make mistakes. I'll do whatever it takes.

Diamond Wales
The Forgotten Weasley
oyehh
Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:12 am
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Third Year Thirteen Years OldSingle

Fianna was really starting to wonder if any of her classmates made the train, as she hadn't seen anybody she really knew. Linny and her boyfriend spent the ride up doing Prefect-type stuff, and her older sister pulled her usual vanishing act, leaving the incoming Third Year to her own devices. She'd spent the ride up in a nice, quiet compartment, taking naps with Daniel J. Tiger snuggled up with her, reading, and getting snacks from the trolley. Now they were in Hogsmeade Station, she was searching for her friends to share the ride up to the castle with.

Finally, she spotted Aria (minus her customary beanie hat), talking with ... well, Fianna was pretty sure it was like Hamilton's younger brother or some such (they shared the same name, but that didn't mean much). Being kinda short meant not being able to see much from her perspective. "Aria!" the little red-haired Gryffindor called out to her friend, and rushed over before she could lose sight of her in the press of black-robed students. She waved as she approached, and said, "You're not wearing your hat, Aria. I didn't see you on the train." Looking over at the other student, she added hopefully, "Um, hi, you're ... Arden, right? You guys don't mind if I ... um, tag along, do you? You're like the first Third Years I've seen at all." Fianna was really hoping she wasn't unwittingly blundering into something embarrassing or ... personal

Red Hot Missy

Essy ze Ninja

OOC: Is it okay to join up with you?

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:43 am
User Image
                                      And you don't seem the lying kind
                                      A shame you seemed an honest man
                                      And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Seventh Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅶ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅶ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Selina drew in a deep lungful of the cool night air, allowing to slow hiss out of her, and calm her nerves. 'It's been four years,' she thought, 'and still this place haunts me. The passage of time merely causes the wounds upon our souls to scab over..' Even now, she could almost see the Dark Mark hanging over them, the black-clad figures anonymous in their skull masks, the bolts of magic spitting across the platform, and hear the screams of the frightened and the dying. Hannah and Fianna didn't know why she was always unsettled when she arrived here, and Selina was glad of it. The Hogsmeade Massacre was an event she never wanted to experience or share again.

After the usual Prefects' Meeting (and Selina was glad Hannah showed up on time and in uniform for the occasion), spending several hours in the same compartment with Hamilton (which was only slightly more pleasant than being Crucioed), and losing track of Layton (and seemingly everybody else into the bargain), Selina was glad of the chance to catch her breath and have a bit of quiet time before the Feast. Being her last Sorting Feast, she wanted to be up to the castle in good time to see everything. She figured if she and Layton didn't find each other sooner than later she might just hike up to the castle on her own.

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                      OOC: Taken by Layton Bannister
                                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                      and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                      But you know that it means so much
                                      And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:43 am
The sun rises over the trees again
As for the moon it pushes through the stars and
You tell me go, I say it's alright my friend
For the moments we have in this life they will end
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where - Hogsmeade Station ✧What - Looking for people ✧Who - No one yet

Eira was happily surprised by Alice turning up in her blindside with a hug and smile as she rambled an apology about being so late to turn up. She gave her shorter girlfriend an adoring look and smile as she hugged her back and chuckling as she brought another bout of congratulations over her headship. "You have but thank you again. I'll endeavor to do you and the school proud." Eira replied with a slight blush. She laughed a bit more as the blue haired girl then blushed herself scarlet as she mentioned them sharing the prefect bath though not in the sexual way. If she were completely honest, and it was something that she strove for, the thought of sharing such an intimate act with Alice was something she was wholly looking forward to. But she had heard and read too much about how couples ruined things between them because one wanted to move too fast and the other didn't. So she had resolved to wait until her girlfriend gave an opening that she was ready for such an act and until then she was quite happy with the kisses and cuddles that they frequently enjoyed. Eira smiled indulgently as the younger girl changed topics towards the carriages and gladly took her hand to lead them towards an empty one.

Alice Beckstead

So open your eyes, open your heart and then
Watch it fall out, watch it align and bend
For all that you've done
And for all that you've shown
It's not too late to let it go
Cause it's all yours

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

mc2

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games