Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:19 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**stepping out in front of you eyes dimming** well now they are your students....so I will respect your rules and leave your students alone...**walking towards the room with the cots** now I think I need to get some sleep......nighters Kay........................

Good night. ^__^

**sits up suddenly yelling** DAMN YOU!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?? WHO ARE YOU??

I'm sorry! I don't want anything! I'm just Kay! gonk

**getting up and walking to you eyes blazing and fangs bared then grabbing for you** WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?????

*scrambles around* I didn't do anything. >.<

**shaking my head I look at you.....shaking I back up and look around** K..K..Kay??  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:21 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**sits up suddenly yelling** DAMN YOU!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?? WHO ARE YOU??

**getting up and walking to you eyes blazing and fangs bared then grabbing for you** WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?????

**shaking my head I look at you.....shaking I back up and look around** K..K..Kay??

Yep. eek Hello there Skyailia. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:29 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**still shaking** how did I get out here?? **looking back at you** and you can call me Sky..........  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:30 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

yeppers... oh dear is right.. me and pain dont get along... nope... not at all...

Uhmmm im not Kay so I realllllly cant answer that... only you can dude... because youre Kay... unless youre saying your someone else now... :::she scowls looking at him:::....

But but but but...you really can use one... :::she studies him then puts one of the hats on his head:::.. yeppers thats gonna work... :::snickers:::... besides I had 2... so i can share... :::laughs evilly:::

>.<

You can answer that because you're not Kay. Kay is just Kay to Kay, so it's normal. >.<

You can observe behavior and differentiate it from normal though! O:

Kay doesn't have to be Kay to be Kay. ninja

That's okay, I had just got another from the stash already. -_-

thats exactly why I cant answer it properly... because only you can be Kay when youre not bein Kay and thats the only way you can be when you Kay.... I can never be kay so I cant see the things from Kays POV....

:::she snickers::: BUUUTTTT if ya want an outside POV... id say youre quirky style is to distract from the person ya are because you dont like something about you and you dont want others to see that side but then again your not to big about caring either... but you do care you just dont want others to think you care... so quirky is good because you're actually amusing... :::giggles evilly:::

thats ok you can keep that one too... its fits you better than me... i sorta squished one when i tried to use it as a stool.... lol...

I see. That's pretty insightful. ninja

I'm glad I amuse. xp

I only need the one, thanks. >.<

eh... was only one way to look at things.. maybe... maybe not... XD

:::giggles evilly:::... you say that now... muahahhaaa... ::she stops then blinks innocently:::

:::scowls with a sigh:::... thats cool...:::she takes hat then leaves him the flat one on his head:::... that one works too.. so there now you got that one...

Maybe. .-.

Hmm...?

-_-

:::she snickers evilly:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:33 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**still shaking** how did I get out here?? **looking back at you** and you can call me Sky..........

I dunno. o:

Oh, okay, Sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:34 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

thats exactly why I cant answer it properly... because only you can be Kay when youre not bein Kay and thats the only way you can be when you Kay.... I can never be kay so I cant see the things from Kays POV....

:::she snickers::: BUUUTTTT if ya want an outside POV... id say youre quirky style is to distract from the person ya are because you dont like something about you and you dont want others to see that side but then again your not to big about caring either... but you do care you just dont want others to think you care... so quirky is good because you're actually amusing... :::giggles evilly:::

thats ok you can keep that one too... its fits you better than me... i sorta squished one when i tried to use it as a stool.... lol...

I'm glad I amuse. xp

:::giggles evilly:::... you say that now... muahahhaaa... ::she stops then blinks innocently:::

:::scowls with a sigh:::... thats cool...:::she takes hat then leaves him the flat one on his head:::... that one works too.. so there now you got that one...

Maybe. .-.

Hmm...?

-_-

What? .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:41 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I'm glad I amuse. xp

Maybe. .-.

Hmm...?

-_-

What? .-.

imma tired and thinkin evil thoughts... very evil thoughts... ::snickers:::  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:43 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Maybe. .-.

Hmm...?

-_-

What? .-.

Oh my. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:44 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Maybe. .-.

Hmm...?

-_-

What? .-.

:::giggles evilly::: I knowww....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:47 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

What? .-.

Okay. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:52 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

What? .-.

Okay. .-.

yeeesssss..... ::;she scowls glaring at the new centered areas and flicks off screen then grumbles::: ******** now gotta have this huge assed browser window just to see the entire page... ******** idiots...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:52 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I dunno. o:

Oh, okay, Sky.

HE was there again.....HE would not answer my questions.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:53 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Okay. .-.

yeeesssss..... ::;she scowls glaring at the new centered areas and flicks off screen then grumbles::: ******** now gotta have this huge assed browser window just to see the entire page... ******** idiots...

Indeed. They don't seem to care about the users anymore. -_-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I dunno. o:

Oh, okay, Sky.

Oh dear. .-.

I'm sorry to hear that. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:58 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I dunno. o:

Oh, okay, Sky.

Oh dear. .-.

I'm sorry to hear that. .-.

**pacing back and forth** he is driving me crazy.....I don't know what I will do....got to know who he is......  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games