Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2904 2905 2906 2907 2908 2909 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:44 am

*before she can tell the man to mind his own business, he says something about an ashtray and throws his glass of water in her face, laughing at her. Having reached her limit, she's literally shaking with anger, her face positively livid*

scream WHAT THE ******** IS IT WITH THESE STUPID a** NEWBIES THROWING DRINKS ON PEOPLE?! I DON'T BUY MY DAMN CLOTHES AT BARGAIN BINS! stressed THIS IS NOT A ******** HOLE IN THE WALL! mad GATLIN! SPENCER! GET THIS a*****e OUT OF HERE AND I MEAN NOW!!! evil

*the two bouncers at the door walk briskly across the bar and pick the man up harshly, dragging him out of the bar and tossing him out. When they come back in, she points to them each*

He is not to step foot in here EVER again, do I make myself clear? evil You make it your business to let everyone know this.

*growling, she gets a towel and mops up the water, trying to dry herself off in the process. Too pissed to take care of anything, she leaves, the counter and floor still somewhat wet. Doing the scans, she heads down to her quarters for a much needed soak and drink*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:46 am

((We'll be back after this commercial break ~ if Icy doesn't wipe the floor with Zeus ~ We doesn't has Ashton on this channel.

*Is distracted by the shininess and promises of a new installment of Triangle*
Dr Black ~ good to see you.))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:49 am

Dark-Blue Zeus
(( you can't fool me! I was about to get punked! xp ))

(( rofl rofl rofl ))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:51 am

Lil Brat
((We'll be back after this commercial break ~ if Icy doesn't wipe the floor with Zeus ~ We doesn't has Ashton on this channel.

*Is distracted by the shininess and promises of a new installment of Triangle*
Dr Black ~ good to see you.))

{{Why ish my Bratty crying?!}}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:54 am

{{I think she's upset that she didn't get enough Tes today *flex* }}
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:56 am

{{ stressed }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:58 am

((Not enough TES ~ Sweet Mother of Pearls, you and that other Soul. rofl *Tears of laughter stream down her face, leaving black mascara lines running down her cheeks.* Luffs you, too TES. Now where's Ry? ))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:58 am

Lays on the ground face first wonderign what the hell just happened. looking up he spits out clops of dirt and grass.

" Wait that was for real?! Are you serious??!"

He gets up and dusts himself off muttering obscenities, about the dark skinned woman, making sure to make excessive complaint about her hair and fashion sense. and looked towards the door with the two lumbering towers of meat guarding it.

" I'm gonna find some way back in there dammit. I want more water!"

Dark-Blue Zeus

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:02 am

Dark-Blue Zeus
.....to make excessive complaint about her hair and fashion sense....

{{And just what is wrong with my hair and fashion sense?! scream stressed }}
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:06 am

(( rofl Zeus, best watch your back with this one!

Well folks, looks like they didn't need a referee after all. And I can hardly wait for the next installment! Someone remind me to bring some popcorn next time! wink

Goodnight Geezers! User Image ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:07 am

Lil Brat
(( Now where's Ry? ))
{{I've been staring at him all night. Adding color right now.}}
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:10 am

*After all the arguing and stress, and still not sure how they'll appease Ivan, Brat knows she needs to sleep on it. She hopes G got the message to him about messing with Lily. She heads over to the bar, finding Icy in a state of total hot and figures its best to let her calm down first. As she slips in to the shadows she calls out softly.* Night, Icy. Loves you.

((Bratty needs to get in bed, long past time. Nighters y'all))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:36 am

ThisEmptySoul
Lil Brat
(( Now where's Ry? ))
{{I've been staring at him all night. Adding color right now.}}
{{Gi ussta redface heart }}
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:41 am

-dame had cried herself to sleep, still sitting against the security door to her hall. Man, was she going to have one crick in the neck when she awakes, being curled into a ball like that...-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:20 am

*having fallen asleep in her tub for a couple hours, she awakens with a start, feeling the coolness of the water. Groaning, she pulls the stopper and steps up out of the jaccuzi tub, padding across to the shower. Turning it on, she gets under the hot spray to warm herself up for a bit. Minutes later, she towels off and finds her pjs, slipping them on and getting into bed.

The next morning, she gets up and brushes her teeth, dressing for the day. In the kitchen, she grabs a blueberry muffin(scone) and cranberry juice as a quick breakfast. Seeing as Flame still has yet to make it home, she grabs her keys and heads out the back entrance to her place, more than ready to put her new wheels to her standardized road test. Behind the wheel of her arctic silver Audi R8 Spyder convertible, she pats her baby on the dashboard, and zooms off into traffic. She needed to see Flame and the boys and make sure they were alright*

{{continued in EE}}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2904 2905 2906 2907 2908 2909 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games