Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2906 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:09 pm

*Finishing her drink, she rinses her glass and slips back out.*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:30 pm

-she gasps slightly as he trailed his hands down to her chest and breasts, breath quickening. She drags her teeth across her bottom lip, trying to calm her desires as he pulls her to her feet, and says dinner with her would make his day. She blushes again and nods-

Sounds fabulous. It would make my day too, Flame. -she smiles up at him, planting a very light kiss on his lips, then smirks at him demurely through her lashes- I would love to have you for the whole damn night... -trails her hands down his chest and then walks to the door, opening it.- See you soon? Oh, do you want JD or Chatty's? -she asks as she leans against the door, grinning at him-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:46 pm

-his eyes flash at the quiet comment she made-

Whichever is more convenient, and easier, for you. I'm not a picky man when it comes to food. wink Give me a brick bbq'ed just right and I'll eat it! rofl

-walking past her, he gives her a playful swat on the butt and heads out the door, calling out behind him-

I shouldn't be more than twenty minutes. I just need to park my bike and pack a bag.

-with that, he was going through the measure to get on the other side of the back entrance-
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:05 pm

-she growls seductively when he smacks her a**- Alright! See you then. -she shuts the door and shivers, running into the bathroom to freshen up a bit. She glances at the time and decides she has just enough time to run to Chatty's. They don't usually take too long with the orders. She figures some good ole' American dishes will hit just the spot for Flame. She grabs her keys, leaves a quick note on the door saying where she is going and to make himself at home then heads out-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:12 pm

((My laptop is being repaired, so the best I can do is lurk every now and then....Having to share Marie's w/her for the evening....Brat, dame, Icy....ya'll can feel free to mod Kat as needed....just make sure she doesn't end up in Timbuktu or anything.... xd . Apparently I either had a corrupted windows update or picked up a virus, but at least my hard drive isn't compromised. I'll be getting it back tomorrow at 1PM.))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:15 pm

-releasing the parking brake and kickstand, he rolls his bike to his parking spot, resetting everything. Walking to the far right side of the building, he accesses the back entrance to the MW quarters. Heading down to Icys door, he unlocks it and walks in, expecting her to be there. Seeing the place empty, he's half relieved as he makes his way to his room to quickly pack a bag. A couple of outfits, toiletries and personal essentials later, he tosses his bag over his shoulder and leaves his room. Pausing in the kitchen, he decides to leave Icy a note just in case she's looking for him.

Icy,

I'll be gone for about another day or so. I know I don't have to tell you, but all computers/laptops are not to be used until we determine if they're compromised or not. There are new laptops and throwaways at the office. Stubbs and Horne have the number to the one I'm currently using if you need me. Be back soon.

Flame

Leaving the note where he know she'd find it, he heads for the door, reaching for his phone to check for messages. He stops in his tracks when he doesn't find it in the pocket he kept it in. Dropping his bag, he searched all his pockets and found no phone. Finally it hits him, he must've dropped it in the sticks when he was tracking the Juarez Brothers. Cursing, he knew there was nothing he could do now and he'd contact the boys later to let them know. A new phone would have to wait until the morning-

{{alright Katana}}

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:30 pm

((K Kat ~ hopes it gets fixed soon... sharing the compy with kidlets ~ Bratty doesn't miss that.))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:31 pm

((LOL, we're switching every hour xd , so I only get it for another 30 minutes....it was the best compromise we could come up with......))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:48 pm

-comes back to the JD through the back entrance, heading towards her room, carrying the food and the drinks-
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:52 pm

((Sounds like a good one. Up til a few years ago, ours was shared. Even though we traded off, I got to listen to, "Is it my turn yet?" *Add whine here* every five minutes. Then again I have 3 to share with. *Sends hugs my brother's way for giving me his very nice computer with dual monitors.* xd Kids is not allowed to touches this one so Bratty no longer has to share. twisted ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:55 pm

-grabbing his bag up again, he opens and locks the door, going through the scans and walking out the back entrance. Just as he exits, he catches a glimpse of dame entering the back of JD quarters before the door closes. Making his way to that end of the building, he again goes through the scans and walks in, knocking on her door-
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:02 pm

-dame had just finished placing the food on the night stand and setting out the drinks. She figured maybe he wanted to shower before eating first. Hearing a knock at the door, she calls towards it- Come in! -and then throws the plastic bag in the trash, opening the paper one, snagging a fry and popping it into her mouth. She rolls the bag back down to keep the food warm-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:13 pm

-chuckling, he opens the door and walks in-

Now, what if I had been someone else? Maybe a stark raving mad lunatic in search of french fries, that you just so happen to have?

-closing the door behind him, he steps closer-

Care to point me in the direction of that lovely hot shower you were raving about earlier? wink
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:18 pm

*walks into MW with his nephews and Velcore following him. Seeing nobody in the main bar, he shows them around a bit, then takes them over to the JD* You guys have a seat and order something. I've got to go check in with the kitchen staff. *They nod and sit at one of the tables with Velcore between them. Karrie heads into the kitchen*

*stares around the room* Wow... I didn't think Karrie worked someplace like this.

*nods* Grandpa will be glad to hear that he's working at a really nice restaurant.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:25 pm

{{ eek DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!}}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2906 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games