Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:41 pm
(the one on the very right is Natasha, and i think the ones on the middle left and right are Courtny and Michelle, though im not sure which is which, i dont know about the others)

Nerdio was asleep.

Kevin stretched and yawned when he woke up the next morning.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:49 pm
(( from letf to right: Ashly, michelle, Cici, Courtny, and Natasha.))

Ringo woke up early and got ready for school. She was ready way sooner than she needed to be, so she began to play her bass quietly so she wouldn't wake anyone else up.
Diana woke up, and went to Cherry's room, knowing she would be up any secound. "She's running late today, hope she isn't sick...that would make the long drive comming up very annoying." she said watching Cherry sleep.

((they all have leardned to live by a tight schedual thanks to the lttle two-year old. ))  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:54 pm
(lol, i got most of it right yay!)

Nerdio was still asleep.

Kevin got his stuff for school ready.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:03 pm
((lol! random facts about the girls,
Ashley: loves to play chess and is a genius.
Michelle: a skater girl who loves to work on cars in her free time.
Cic: is an all around b***h, though everyone (except of course the selcet few) loves her of is afraid of her.
Courtny: is a size 7, which to most girl is concidered fat. that is why cici make her wear an older version of the uniform.
Natash: has 16 body peircings, is gay(though you already knew that) and is Michelle's best freind.))

Ringo finished playing and put her bass back on it's stand. Se went downstairs and saw it was almost time for school, so she went to Kevin's room to check on him, "You ready for school?We have to go in like five minutes." she said.
Cherry had gotten up, and Diana was getting her dressed.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:06 pm
"Yeah, I'm ready." Kevin said, walking into the hall.

Nerdio was still asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:11 pm
Ringo walked to the dinning room and out the side door. Ringo waited for Kevi for a minute, then just walked ahead.
Now that Cherry was dressed, Diana went to the kitchen and looked for somthing to eat. She took out food for Cherry and looked around. "Where is tht girl? she was just holding onto me..." she said.
Cherry walked into her mothrs room and clibmed on the bed. She saw Nerdio and crawled up to him and started petting him."Daddy is sleepy!" she said quietly in a happy vioce.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:15 pm
(lol Cherry)

Kevin silently started walking to the school.

Nerdio yawned and blinked sleepily as he woke up.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:25 pm
Cherry looked at Nerdio and smiled excitedly."Hi daddy! you wake now?" she asked him.
Diana looked around and shrugged, "She'll be okay, if anything she's just bugging Nerdio."

Ringo walked up to the School gate and stod there waiting for her friends. She waved seeing Courtny, Michelle and Natasha walk up. "Hi guys!" she said.
Michelle nodded and sat against the fence next to Ringo, "Hey."
Natasha looked around, "Jorja's not here yet?" she asked disapointed.
Courtny stayed standing, and took out her small mirror, "God, Rick was all over me last night...I have so many hickeis I look like a discolored leapord!" she said ttilting her had up to get a better look of her neck.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:28 pm
"Yeah, I'm awake..." Nerdio said, sitting up.

Kevin walked up to the school gate and looked around.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:36 pm
Cherry squeeled with glee, She sat in Nerdio's lap and hugged him. "Goo mornig!" she said, then looked up at with with her big green eyes, "cawy?" she asked.

Ringo saw Kevin and called out to im, "Hey over here!"
Michelle looked up when Ringo called Kevin.
Courtny turned around and smiled at Kevin, "Hey there!" she said waving and tilting her head to the side slightly.
Jorja and Zee walked up to the group. "We just going to stand here all dy, or are we going to actually enter the campus?" she asked.
Natasha laughed, "Wow! Never thought I would here you want to get to class!" she said hugging Jorja.
Zee rolled his eyes, "She only hates math, you know."

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:44 pm
"Okay." Nerdio said, then picked up Cherry as he stood up.

Kevin smiled slightly and waved back as he walked over.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:48 pm
"Yay!" Cherry said clapping her hands.
Ringo tackle hugged Kevin, "Sorry about leaving you to walk by yourself..." she said. "Forgive me?"
Jorja stepped away from Natasha, "Hi..." she said walking next to Zee.
Courtny gave aconfused look, "Well I don't understand but whatever, how was your night Kevin?"  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:52 pm
"Uhh..." Kevin said, caught off-guard by Ringo's hug.

Nerdio walked into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:58 pm
(Hey guys, a whole lot going on right now. My new job is just taken all of my time and energy, not to mention I'm substituting for an admin in another RP. I'm going to have to drop out from this RP for while. Don't worry though, I'll be back! wink

In case I forget, Happy Halloween! biggrin )  

RainFoo

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:00 pm
(okay, and happy halloween, and i think i might be the only one in this RP who doesn't have a job)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games