Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:17 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

(( omg!! O.o There's someone here. Holy jeez.....I have no idea where we even lost you. xD So much has happened.))

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:18 pm
((Summary of what's happening now is all I want =P))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:10 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

((Um....Everyone is running away from the "thing" in the forest. xD That's the basic summary. Some creepy thing is in the woods and stalking them, so they're running out to the oceanwhere hopefully it won't get them.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:39 pm
Tianara ran towards the water, but she knew she wasn't going to be fast enough. It was so much bigger than she was - she would never be able to make it...

It was desperation that drove her the last few feet to the water. She could almost feel the creature's wet breath on her skin as she finally hit the water and splashed...

And the monster recoiled. She stopped dead, only up to her ankles in the water, and she spun around to face the monster. Its hideousness was...beyond description. But it was there at the edge of the water...

But not going beyond. It couldn't reach her here. A thought came to her. Reaching down, she scooped up a handful of water and tossed it towards the monster. Its furious roar confirmed it - the water smoked like acid as it hit the creature.

It can't be near water?

But then surely the rain would have killed it...?

Backing deeper into the water, closer to the boat, she stared at the great beast, trying to understand. The rain hadn't destroyed it, but it wouldn't come near the water...

There was a momentary standoff. The two of them watched one another, the girl's eyes frightened and the monster's huge eye - the only one she could see - full of hunger and rage and a stew of emotions Tianara didn't know. She kept backing deeper into the water, and just when she began to think tentatively that it might be okay, the creature hissed out a breath and began to follow her into the sea.

Her eyes snapping wide, Tianara flung herself into the water as far out as she could, and she took off for the deeper water with the huge beast slowly - almost reluctantly - following her; the steam coming off its hide was growing thicker as it went deeper and deeper in its chase.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:32 pm
A wall of ice formed in the middle of the water dividing the the monster from Tianara. Rock let the water push him into sight on his command and watched the beast curiously as it looked at the wall in confusion

((Time to do my move XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:14 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Joshua's eyes widened as he saw the creature finally. Words couldn't describe it. He'd never seen anything like it before. His heart caught in his throat as he saw how close it was to Tianara. He bit his lip, praying, knowing he couldn't help until she was deeper. He jumped into the boat, Aria starting up the motor.

Joshua leaned out of the boat, reaching for Tianara. "Come on Tia! Let's go!" He said, fear making his voice higher than usual. The creature was coming after them. Slowly but surely. They had to go - Now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:11 pm
The great creature paused for a second, looking at the ice wall with something almost like distaste. Then It plunged through it, but the extra moment had given Tianara time to reach the boat. She didn't even flinch from it this time; she was running from a far more deadly enemy. "Hurry," she gasped. "Start it."

The monster's lower half was submerged in the water, and the steam coming off its hide was as thick as smoke. It smelled revolting, and Tianara was coughing viciously as she tried to get the little bit she'd breathed out of her lungs. She looked up at Joshua. "Not too fast," she whispered. "Lure it...lure it in. It can't...the water..."

She dissolved into another coughing fit. But she hoped her message had gotten through. The ocean was burning the creature. If they could lure it in far enough, perhaps it would kill it - that, or drive it away. She didn't know. It was all hope and conjecture.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:17 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Joshua helped pull Tianara into the boat, patting her back as she coughed. It took him only a second to figure out what she was saying. "Aria! Start moving it out, but not too fast. Look at how the water is hurting it. Try and keep it in the water." He told her, watching the creature.

Aria nodded and guided the boat, moving just fast enough to stay ahead of the creature, drawing it farther out. She kept her eyes ahead, knowing the dangers the ocean could hold if one wasn't careful. She trusted Joshua and Tianara to tell her if she was going too fast or slow.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:52 pm
Rock surfaced letting, the water move him slowly, watching the beast's intense desire to get to the girl. He felt a little pity for the beast. "What does it want? Is it someone who was cursed or is it only a blood-crazed monster?" He muttered to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:52 pm
Tianara leaned against Joshua as she slowly got her breath back. She was very quiet for a few minutes. As soon as she could breathe normally, though, she turned to watch the creature. It was watching her, too, and though the look in Its eyes made her shudder, It seemed to be slowing down more and more as they went further out, sinking into the water.

Sinking? Why was It voluntarily going deeper when the water was causing It so much pain? Or was part of It just melting?

She still didn't understand why the water hurt It in the first place - after all, the monster had arrived in a rainstorm. If the water was causing It pain, shouldn't It have been destroyed well before It became a threat to any of them? She made herself meet the monster's eyes as It sank deeper, until the water lapped just below Its eyes.

No, she realized - It wasn't sinking, It was going under--

"Aria! Faster!"  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:10 pm
Life is crazy. Relax and enjoy it.

Joshua was just as confused as Tianara. What was going on with the creature now? It was acting really weird....Tianara's sudden yell startled him and Aria both. Aria didn't question it though. She simply gunned the engine, speeding up. She pushed the boat to it's highest speed, trying to get away. Joshua frowned, watching the creature. "What the heck is it doing?" He asked Tianara. "Nothing it does makes sense."

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable babies in my den

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:33 am
((OOC: Wow, Silent has been lazy. Sorry, guys!))

"It's trying to get under the boat," Tianara whispered. "It wants to...to get out of the water? And if it can get under the boat, it can throw us onto the shore and there's nothing we can do about it - faster, Aria, please go faster!"

She was braced against the mental image of the boat lifting off, flipping over and over and throwing them all into the unforgiving earth, but it didn't come - and didn't come...

"Joshua?" she breathed at last. "Is it still following us?"

It was, but Its pursuit was slowing. The water seemed almost to be dragging back on It, as though It was being prevented from catching up to them. Tianara didn't dare look back.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:41 pm
Life is crazy. Relax and enjoy it.

"I'm going as fast as I can." Aria said tersely. Her knuckles were white, she was gripping the boat so hard. The motor was gunned full throttle, pushing the boat through the water. She focused purely on steering the boat, gritting her teeth.

Joshua bit his lip, watching. "It's still coming. But it's slowing. The water's stopping it." He said, his voice tight with anxiousness. He gripped the edge of the boat, watching the creature. He hoped he wasn't just imagining it. The creature really was slowing down, right? He prayed it was so.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable babies in my den

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:08 pm
Rock decided to help the people which the beast seemed so intent on catching by slowing it as much as he can. Using his elemental powers, he created strong currents pushing against the beast, pushing it back and away from the ship. If it didn't give up and swim back to the shore, there were 3 possibilities to be done. 1) Could be dragged to the bottom of the water and drown there if needed to, 2) push him by force to the shore or 3) enclose him in a pen made of ice, stopping it from leaving and such.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:59 pm
Tianara was still and very, very pale as she finally looked over her shoulder to see It - fighting against the water itself, which seemed to have turned against the monster. But It was still keeping up its dogged attempts to follow, and Tianara shuddered once before turning towards Joshua.

"It won't give up," she said, despair in her voice. "It'll kill itself before it gives up."

It was big enough that the currents pushing against It didn't stop It - only slowed It down further, enough for them to widen the gap. It let out a roar that must have been audible even through the city itself.

Tianara looked up into Joshua's face with a kind of blank uncertainty. "If it catches up..."

It wasn't going to catch up. Not unless some sort of miracle happened.

But Tianara looked like she had something to say, though she went no further with the sentence. Maybe she just didn't have the words.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff