Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:06 pm
Switzerland waits until everyone's vacated the pond before he sneaks out to the edge. "Hey there, fishies~ I noticed you don't like the pellets they give you, so I brought you this~" he says. He pulls out a wrapped package, and crumbles a bit of the contents into the water, which the fish eat immediately. He smiles and hustles himself back inside, hiding the package in his coat.

((Gute Nacht, you two~))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:19 pm
((I see what you did there...))
Little did Switzerland know, she saw the whole thing... *peeks from behind tree*  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:24 pm
((You saw nothiiiiiing~))

Switzerland stops and turns around to go check on the fish again, now that everyone's vacated the building, too. Truth be told, he preferred being able to play with the animals here with no one watching. "Hello little fishies~" he giggles, bending down and petting the head of one of them. "Belarus is so rough on you guys, isn't she~?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:27 pm
*tries so hard not to giggle at her brother's oocness*  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:32 pm
((He's not OOC! He just likes aminals. =w= AMINAAAAALS))

He pets the fish more before going to go play with the bison America has cooped up in a fence. He goes in and pets the large animal. "Hey big guy~ You look hungry. Does America even feed you?" he asks, getting a grunt for an answer. He hops the fence and gets some hay for the bison.

((....Am. I. Naaaaaaals. =w= ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:37 pm
((Lol!))
"uh..." she muttered out of confusion, behind her shelter. "Maybe I should tape this" she thought >.>  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:43 pm
((Gasp! Taping your brother! Naughty naughty, tsk tsk~))

Petting the bison, he hands it the hay, which it munches on happily. He moves onto to talking, petting and brushing all of America's horses. "Well, America really needs my help with these guys, doesn't he?" he sighs, his hands on his hips. He looks over at the corner of the fenced in field and sees a panda. "...Panda? What the..." he goes over and notices the ID tag on the collar. "Of course. It's Russia's." he says, petting the bear on the head.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:48 pm
((I'm a baaaad little girl.....))
*Takes out her camera which just HAPPENED to be there at the right moment. And clicks the on button* "Maybe I could use this to get some honest opinions out of him" she mused to herself.  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:52 pm
((Oh, tut tut. =w= ))

Switzerland goes about, playing and talking to and feeding all the animals kept here, before going back in and flopping on one of the many sofas, exhausted. He takes off his coat and uses it like a blanket, curling up. "No one's here, so it's not like I'll get in trouble...." he sighs, yawning.

((Even though he's falling asleep, I'm not going anywhere. Just sayin'. =w= ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:58 pm
*Follows him into the livingroom and zooms in on his face* "I wonder if he talks in his sleep" she thought.  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:01 pm
Switzerland turns over, still awake, and jumps. "Si-sister? What're you doing?" he asks, sitting up.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:03 pm
"Just taping around the house...Francis has some interesting things in his room..."  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:05 pm
"Why did you have that pointed at me then, sister?" he asks accusingly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:06 pm
"Well, you technically ARE in the house, and that's what I'm taping"  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:12 pm
"Er...but...why me specifically? It almost seemed like you were taping me sleeping...well, almost sleeping." he says, tilting his head.

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games