Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:59 pm

((What happened?? did you collapse on Neuro or on the pavement??))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:00 pm

(( I edited after you picked me up so on Neuro while I was on your shoulder. ))

Menonai

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:02 pm

User Image
"Ack! I killed him." Wink started pacing back and forth frantically, pulling at her hair. "Oh my God, What do I do?" She touched his head. "Please don't go. We haven't said hello."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Neuro saw the boy collapse,"I need to take him to the office."he looked at Soli,"Get ready and hold your breath."

Soli saw Luc collapse,she felt worried for him,"Okay Neuro,"She held her breath,she knew what was coming next.

Neuro took her hand and disappeared in a black mist,they appeared in his office, he laid Luc on the couch.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:05 pm

A sound escaped his lips as his breathing started again. He took deep slow breaths. It was probably due to him being out in the cold too long.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:09 pm

Neuro hurried to the bowl and started mixing things,"This should warm him up quite a bit."He looked around and stared at Caldwell,"Why are you still here?"he put leaves and other things into the bowl and it gave off a warm glow,"Warmth of Day my favorite drink."he put it in a red bottle and put it in Luc's hand,"Drink it you should feel warm."

Soli want inside a room and changed into a red hoodie and black pants,she came back out and looked at Luc,"Are you going to be okay?"She looked at how pale he was and wondered how long he'd been wandering around.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:11 pm

DemolitionboyXX
"Something tight" Brago did his signature grin. "Perhaps something you can pull off easy."

User Image
"Alright" Hana said movingto her closet. She opened it up and looked through it. She pulled out a black dress and put it on. "Is this ok?" she asked him.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/sexy black dress/hecsdone0821/she320.jpg
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:12 pm

Luc drunk it down. You felt slightly warmer. Though he didn't feel much better and it head was still throbbing. He then started to cough violently as blood and a black ooze started to come up his throat. Once that happened he closed his eyes. "I'll be fine soon." He said as he curled up and passed out.

Menonai

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:17 pm

User Image
Wink watched them go and hoped he would be okay. She slumped her shoulders and made a face. Wink, you are such a mess. She wasn't having fun anymore and went back to The Embrace. Maybe if she drained someone dry she'd feel better.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:18 pm

Neuro saw this and wondered what was wrong with him,"If you say you will be fine then alright."He threw a big and heavy blanket on him and put some files near him as well.He looked at the big board that had everyones names that he thought are the people who are "evolving", it had strings attached to each other, looking like a big web, the newest name on there was Hana's.

Soli looked at Luc,"Poor guy."She saw Neuro and looked at him and looked around the office,it hadn't changed since the last time she was in here and she noticed Caldwell in the room,"Why is he here?"She took several steps away from him.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:25 pm

Caldwell says nothing. He merely looks at Soli, his eyes filled with pain that is not shown anywhere else. He fades back into the wall, returning to his restless sleep.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:42 pm

Lady Eevee
DemolitionboyXX
"Something tight" Brago did his signature grin. "Perhaps something you can pull off easy."

User Image
"Alright" Hana said movingto her closet. She opened it up and looked through it. She pulled out a black dress and put it on. "Is this ok?" she asked him.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/sexy black dress/hecsdone0821/she320.jpg

"Its sexy, Hana. Come here" he grinned.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:46 pm

User Image
Hana walked over to him. "Now how sexy am I?" she asked him playfully.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Luc wakes up later. He looks at the files before getting confused. The man hadn't told him how to file them. He gave a light sigh before waiting for him or someone to check up on him. He was sure soli probably knew how to file them. So when the man or her found him he'd probably ask them how.

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:05 pm

"Very sexy," he grabbed her. "But I dont want to be controling, you may dispell your illusion, i was just trying to have a little fun" he laughed.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games