Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:20 am
Dannie was dozing off quite a bit, remembering that she was in a blissful place filled with books. Then, she gasped when Spencer asked her a second question, having ignored the first. "Cafeteria? Y-yes. Sure. Let's go then!" She stuttered her way into that sentence and out. On the inside, she wasn't feeling quite comfortable having dinner with just a guy. However, her mind started to slip back into one of those romantic fantasies characteristic of hopeless romantics like her who hides everything deep inside and pulls off a cool front.

Meanwhile, she was having a riot inside her head over hopeless matters, "A dinner by candle light and soft music and and... No! Don't think that, idiot! That only happens in romance novels. You're having purple carrot in the cafeteria. PURPLE CARROT! Besides, mother will set up an arranged marriage for you soon! ...This is all SOO unfair. Why? Why? Idiot! ... Idiot! ... I'm such an IDIOT!!!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:56 pm
Zetao
(YES! It only took me like an hour, though oddly enough I had the first link withing like 4 minutes....)

A lil' bit of history vis a vis, my horrible writing skills.

The Ali and Zaias Christmas Special - Side Story #1

Greyer's Party! - Side Story #2

These are just normal pages in the RP scroll until you see the mega post and THAT's the story ^.^ They're also titled. So no worries.

[ Wolfy's back! I had a LOT of issues [my computer clunked out on me for one] and so...that's why I was gone for so long. I'm especially sorry about no sort of notice or anything xP You guys can hate me if you want >.> But I still lurves you guys ^^

And Zetao, thanks so much for being awesome! Especially explaining stuff and keeping stuff going ^^

I'll post in a sec, I'm just reading through everything... And I'll go ahead and make a space for those links on the front page ^^ I shouldn't be disappearing again anytime soon, thankfully! ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:29 pm
[ I'll try to post little responses to everything I missed so Jordan doesn't seem dead. Excuse me for the massive post. ]

Jordan laughed a little at Dannica. Not at her so much as just being happy to see someone so enthusiastic about something. Even if that something was school. But Marsh was right, so so floated along behind Willow, pretty much letting him do all the work - though she didn't really weigh anything now.

Zetao
s I type...haha, Michishige made the best timed entrance.

Nice new posting for Michishige, and cool one for Willow! Maybe I should be using Jordan's...

Too bad I couldn't yank Ali from you like normal... I wonder if I still can biggrin Better read some more...

Hehe, go Treya go!

Zetao
A paper weight in the shape of 'The thinker' slowly hovered across the desk to weight them down.

That's a clock! A clock I say! O: ]

Jordan's thoughts drifted suddenly and she blinked. Rubbing her eyes as her thoughts realigned themselves from the deep abyss of the book open in front of her she shook her head. Then she looked around. "Where did everyone go?" Given that she was perched on the railing of a lower balcony she figured she wouldn't miss seeing anyone if they were there. Yeah, they were gone. "Well that's what you get for opening a book. Well then," she said, stretching, "I'll see them eventually. Cafeteria first...oh wait, book first, then Cafeteria." She slid the book back into its spot on the shelf.

[ Aha! So I can totally take Ali now I think... ]

With a step and a hop Ali scooted towards her favorite place: the din din place! After a good long time in her favorite place: the book place! Well, she just liked those places a lot... especially the ghosts... Ali stopped suddenly.

"The ghosties! Zais! Zais, I bet the ghosties want food too!" How had she never even thought of food for them? What did ghosties eat?

"Zais, we should-" Ali stopped suddenly and erupted into a giggle of happiness a little close to a shriek as she was whipped off the ground and onto a pair of shoulders.

"Well hello, Alli-gator! Did you know ghosts don't eat?"

She gasped. "No way Telly! Not at all?" She slid her fingers together under his chin and gave Telemachu's head a big hug. "Did you hear Zais? Nothing at all!" she exclaimed. Well that was just weird. No food at all? How did they survive without nummy things?

"But I'm sure they'd appreciate it if you brought something for them." Tele smiled happily, talking in between the 'whoo' noises he was making as he spun in a circle, Ali giggling like crazy as she clutched his golden-brown hair. "Ah, and how are you, Zaias?"

[ Ah, good to be back... ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:58 pm
((Welcome back))

((And Dr. Sullivan didn't find any cavities, did he? He's just telling Treya to brush a little better))

Spencer was eating his dinner. "So after this, I'll show you around campus, starting with the main building. We'll cover the academic stuff first and then get to the good stuff later" he said.

Christopher was able to put a block up in his mind to keep out Dannie's mental yelling. He then looked at Spencer. "What's wrong with the academic stuff?" he inquired.

Alex got his dinner and sat down with the other prefects at their specified table.

Dr. Sullivan polished, flossed, did a fluoride treatment, and did a final check before he let Treya go. "Yup. Your teeth are good, you just need to keep brushing and flossing. I'm sure everyone is at dinner now, though you're going to have to wait a half hour before eating or drinking since I gave you the fluoride treatment. It needs time to settle in. Of course, if you had come at your original time, you wouldn't have to wait, right?" the dentist stated as he set the chair back up and moved all the stuff so that Treya could get out.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:52 pm
Treya felt like a bird who'd just been given a way out of her cage and want to rush right out of the office right theb and there, but forced herself to be somewhat calm and carefully get out of the chair. after she was out of the chair and at the office door she turned back to look back at the dentist, "thank you, i won't eat or drink anything till an hours up and i'm sorry that i didn't come in at my actual time but i don't very much like the tools dentists use" she smiled a bit calmly before leaving the room before the dentist could say anything. treya was a bit surptised to see so many people in the waiting room part of the front office all of whom she knew.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:38 pm
(WOLFY'S BACK!! biggrin !! Happy~~~~)
((Also, I dunno if Treya would be allowed to live in the woods once she was a student, certain safety issues come to mind....along with legal ones that I have no CLUE how I would make Ms. Powers deal with >.>...she could live in like a gardeners room in one of the green houses though, that's slightly better...thoughts?))

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Hey Treya" Avery said looking up as the girl entered, freshly polished, from the Doc's office. "You made it through" she said with a smile referring to her visit.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit looked up at Treya and gave her a nod. "Way to go Green Queen." He poked Shige in the side to prod him into action.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
"I'm good T" Zaias said to Telemachus. He was possibly one of Ali's favorite people. Well....ultimate favorite people, she had a lot of "favorites"; of which their parents were definitely not included.
"We're heading off to dinner, you?" he asked.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:17 pm
[ she lived in the woods before she was enrolled xD just saying lol smile and *is happy wolf's back ^^* ]

Treya smiled a bit "i did but i still dont like dentist tools" she grumbled before tilting her to the side at what whit said "why does every one keep calling me that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:24 pm
(Oh I know that, I'm just saying once she became a student they wouldn't really let her keep living in a tree...Ms. Powers would have like....a mountain of a lawsuit heading her way. Or she'd be fired... I don't really know what would happen actually o.0 Wolfy would have to tell me. I can't remember the principle of Iris...maybe she does..)

EDIT

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"Cause you're the Queen..of Green??" He said confused....not knowing of she was pulling his leg or what.
" Things! Green things," Whit said, thinking he'd elaborated.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery quirked a brow slightly at Whit before ruffling his hair. "He means, you're the most popular Green Ira at school." she said elaborating. "Your Ira is fairly strong, and most people have no idea who you are or where you came from so you have an air of mystery too, it makes you stand out... in an odd kind of way." she said thinking her last sentence over carefully to see if it made sense.

"In any case none of the other plant kids are as bold with their powers. Not that you see in school anyway." she shrugged and leaned against Whit. Whose stomach she felt growl through her cardigan sleeve.

She looked up at him laughingly. "Time for dinner yeah?" she asked.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:53 pm
[ The principle would probably build a massive complex using green plant user's to create a tree building for a new dorm. ]

Ali proceeded to nuzzle Tele's soft hair. "You should come to Tel-Tel!"

Telemachus laughed and brought a hand up to pat Ali's head. "It is that time, huh? Well, there'll probably be cookies where I'm going...You tried the carrots yet? I hear they're purple." Ali's mouth dropped open in disbelief.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:56 pm
[ That'd be epic xD and what there's how many active growth typed Iras in the school xD ]  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:59 pm
(Ah principle domo is much wise. My train is moving again! At least the wi-fi didn't go out at this stop. ^.^ Though I'm almost home so - phew)

"Yes please," Whit said putting his arm around Avery's waist and raising his eyebrows. "Coming?" he asked Shige and the rest.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:13 pm
"i guess but i can't eat when you guys do cause of the floride i think... is what the dentist said, so no food or drink for me" she made a somewhat pouty face but got over it quickly enough "oh.., i don't mean to stand out it just happens, and you guys know where i come from. Has no one ever asked you where i came from?"  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:15 pm
[ Poor Treya's fighting a losing battle. Either she goes to a dorm, or we send a letter to Mr.Pincipal, who will send the idea of the tree dorm. After all, more and more I'ras have been showing up lately... ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:21 pm
(Ms. Power's could totally fiddle her a Gardeners room in a greenhouse or something though...maybe >.>.....)

User Image

Avery frowned a little as she thought about it, then coming up with nothing, looked over at Whit.

Who was looking to Avery, after consulting, seemingly telepathically, they both looked at Shige, who just shrugged.

"Guess they like the mystery?" Whit said and grinned.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image
W i L L o W
User Image

~~~---~~~

"Dinner? Okay, I guess." but stopped a little to think "Green Queen? That's your name?" Willow asked curiously.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games