Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:31 pm
*walks up and wraps arms around Kits, kissing the side of her neck after whispering in her ear* You are making me want to gobble you all up again, Gorgeous. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:38 pm
Amy giggled at what Kits said and then nodded at the last part. When Karrie brought more stuff out, Amy stared at the spot where he put the food.

"Karrie... I really want your food. It looks incredible!"

She was so focused on the food that she didn't even see Rod walk up.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:41 pm
eek *jumps when the person behind her wraps his arms around her, then quickly realizes it's Rod* redface You startled me! *playfully swats him with her tail*

*squeaks and lands on top of Amy's head, joining her in looking down at the food*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:43 pm
*chuckles and reaches down to comb a hand down her tail*

*continues whispering against her neck* Was not my intent... twisted

*nibbles her neck a second*  

rodenrock

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:44 pm
*laughs* So make yourself a plate. xd There's nothing stopping you. *can't help laughing when he sees little Smok sitting on Amy's head between her pigtails*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:44 pm
Amy jumped and yelped a little bit when something landed on her head. She went to brush it off frantically, but she happened to see her reflection in one of the large serving platters on the tables and saw it was Smok on top of her head.

She sighed in relief and then laughed at herself. She reached up and carefully plucked Smok off from the top of her head. She cradled his small form and scratched his small head.

"It's good to see you, Smok! I see you're in your small form again. Kits must have needed you that size today. And Thistle's in the pet area, but she can't play today. She's still pretty sick, and I don't want you getting sick, too! Doesn't all this food look yummy?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:51 pm
*leans against Rod a little, eyes closing partway* You keep doing that, and we won't be at this party very long... twisted

*squeaks happily and twists in Amy's arms so he's looking at the food*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:54 pm
Amy looked over at Karrie with wide, hopeful eyes. "Really, I can go ahead and start? But what about Miro? She isn't here yet, and it is her party. Though, it's also art night..."

Then, out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Rod. She smiled over at him. "Hey Rod! I'm glad you could make it. Has Kits shown you her amazing paintings over there on the easels?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:54 pm
eek burning_eyes *leans back and coughs to cover arousal*

Ahem *cough* *is at a loss for words a second before pulling her closer to and smirking against neck*

Is that so? twisted Doing what exactly? twisted

*runs hand across Kits stomach*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:57 pm
Of course you can start. xd I'm sure Miro would understand. From what you two have told me, she doesn't have much self-restraint when it comes to food. *chuckles* We should make up a plate for Thistle too and take it over there so she doesn't feel left out.

*walks into the lounge, sees that Kits is busy, and goes up to Amy and Karrie* Hello.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:05 pm
Mmmm... I'm pretty sure you already have a very good idea. *smirks and tilts her head to the side a little, giving him better access to her neck* In fact, I know you do. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:09 pm
*oblidges and kisses her neck, nibbling slightly* I never knew you were so...delicious...Kits...

*chuckles deep in throat* Ya know...I thought blue was my favorite color, but after seeing you in so much green *pulls back a little to look at her before pulling her very close, know she can feel what her words are doing, sets hands on her hips* I might have to settle with green instead... twisted  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:10 pm
Amy looked over at Velcore when he came over and smiled brightly. "Hey Velcore!! It's so good to see you sweetie."

Amy looked back up at Karrie and her eyes softened and warmed when he said they should take a plate over to Thistle. She smiled and walked over to him. She kissed him on the lips briefly and then hugged him with one arm, her other arm holding Smok. "That's a very good idea, Karrie. Thank you. She might enjoy it if you were the one to take it to her if you get a chance to in a little while."

She looked over at Velcore. "Do you need me to help get you a plate sweetie? I don't know about you, but I'm going to dive into those personal pizzas first."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:19 pm
*grins at Velcore* I can take a plate to her now. They can handle things in the kitchen from here. *holds Amy close, smiling down at her* You've got a pretty good staff in there. Room to improve, but still, a pretty good staff.

Yes! mrgreen Pizza sounds very good. That cake looks good too.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:26 pm
*smirks* Green is good. Blue's still my favorite though. *turns around to face him*

*stares intently at the food table*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games