Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 10:23 pm

User Image

• Honsho ⇣ | ├ Saimoto-Nagadera ┤ | ⇣ Umekikana

┤ ✧_| Genin | Kumogakure | Raiton : Fuuton | AC 300 | ✧ ├

┤ ✧_| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Medic : Medical License | ✧ ├
    ┤ ✧_| Chakra 475 | Stamina 95 | ✧ ├

Honsho spotted Himito the minute her sister entered the academy and a smile unlike the one she'd been showing earlier blossomed on her face. It was warm and frightened, brilliant and unrestrained, worried but exhilarated. It brightened her face unlike her words or her smiles to her new friend, possibly friends, in a way that drove every other emotion out of her expression "Himi!" she exploded into movement, slipping past Honō and darting by Nathaniel to sprint to her twin's side. And how strange a set of twins they were. As Honsho hopped to a stop beside Himito, their appearances were both stark and similar as Honsho grabbed Himito's hand in her own. Their bone structure was identical, the shape of their face similar , though Honsho's was a little more soft shaped and full, and they stood with the same body. But Himito was a dark reflection of Honsho's own paleness, dark brown hair to light, almost white, blonde, purple eyes verses blue. Yin Yang twins "Himi, come meet! I made a friend and yo-" she stopped with a jump as a voice bellowed from outside. For a minute, Honsho wavered until she saw another girl, one who she hadn't seen come in, move outside towards the bellowing. Glancing back at the others, she quickly tightened her grip on Himito's hand "Honō, Toso, Nathaniel! I'll introduce you to Himito later!" she called, turning back to Himito "Let's hurry. That man sounds...large." was the best she could get before she was off again, sprinting outside to find the massive man.
    Why someone that large would need to stand on something to make him seem larger was beyond Honsho. A huge axe too. She stared at it with wide eyes as she ran up before focusing on the man and the space before him. There were markings in the ground, things she didn't really understand and she hesitated, wavering between a fear of this large man and a confusion on what to do. The marks on the ground were clearly intentional but were they meant for her? Honsho looked to the other girl who had left and now stood in one of the circles, clearly feeling prepared for whatever was going on Do I count as a genin? I don't have a headband! I haven't even met the Raikage! Only yelled at his Anbu...should I stand in one of the circles?! she wavered at the back corner, Honsho's nervousness evident as she pulled at her sleeves, dancing on her toes s**t s**t s**t! with a frightened half step, half jump, she stepped into one of the circles Please let Honō or Himito stand by me. Honsho fretted, her mind fixating on the two people she was very familiar with. Hopefully, Toso wouldn't do anything...weird and if he did, it wouldn't be near her. Focusing on her shoes, she spotted the smudge of mud and clay still staining her hip and thigh from earlier "Triple s**t!" she whispered in a panic and tried her best to rub at it before straightening and standing, her fingers now dusted brown and the mess on her hip even messier.

BlackFruity

NecroPlant

Mana-ecl Zetsuya

Lanfaer
  • PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 12:28 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~Phweeeen Biography

Toso was well confused with Honsho's explanation. This was never a problem in his settlement. People on occasion did kind things for one another without the need for asking permission. Well, for the most part Toso believed his invasive tickling was indeed out of kindness not assault, or was it? Grey again with this man's body language. He was right ready to apologize but he then became enamored with Honsho's sudden darting off which caused him to lose focus on the task at hand. When the burlesque Giant-san came trotting into the room with heavy boots and hardened physique Toso realized what was soon to follow. In a blur of what seemed to be speed and ink in a haze the Squid vanished, he would not restrain himself to being the one who hides in a corner. Toso would take the circle closest to the Giant known as Wan providing the once gentle giant a stare that would register as blank to some. There was no sadness in his eyes for those that died, but at the same time there was no sign of him not acknowledging their deaths. It was an empty stare.

Were Wan-confused trying to interpret this glazed look he'd hear the rustling of papers. In Toso's hands removed from one of the many pockets his attire held, what seemed to be layers of paper were produced. "These are for you Giant-san. Bloop." If Wan accepted the stack of sheets he'd find they were all portraits roughly thirty or so. Mostly children and women smiling happily. "Bloop or rather for the families of those I don't see anymore, seeing as I lack the resources to find them." The portraits were just that, each one held enough detail to be a photograph, in short it was clear they took a lot of time. This was the project he had given himself over the course of the week, the result of his penitence. He used to frequent the park often to draw candids of their inhabitants. These paintings were different however, these were the faces he no longer saw over the course of the week. The faces of some of the park's most frequent visitors. The cheerful faces who paid Toso mind and helped him navigate Kumogakure during his humble beginnings.The faces that left an impression that of which were now gone never to be seen again and only existing as memories.

Toso's voice was still in high spirits or so it seemed. The outside of his speech portrayed happiness but the inside portrayed an unimaginable sadness. Toso was no actor someone who has seen this mask before in someone else could see it as plain as day. Truthfully Toso was the type to remain positive or neutral in most cases even when death loomed on the horizon. With these records of lost souls delivered to the advisor who had access to the files of the villagers Toso re-assumed his standing position with complacent yet humble smile hidden behind the collar.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:365/365❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:350/350❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:4801/4801 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.->Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +1
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

BlackFruity
                                                                  Komorebii
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Lanfaer
                                                                  CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 1:05 pm

User Image
    x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
    ❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
    ❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 200/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
    Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
    ❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270
    x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Within moments of being in the Academy, I had to step away from the group. Headed to a destination, my eyes caught the bathroom for females as I entered and gently used my Hyouton to freeze the door so people can't easily entered. With a deep sigh, I turned around and rested my back against the wall and slid down to the floor. I could feel it. I was breaking. Everything went so wrong. I couldn't breath and my eyes betrayed me as everything went blurry, I started to cry. Buried my face into my hands I was trying to hard to stop but it was just as if a dam broke. Memories after another came in waves. Lilja's death, the death of so many people that we lost... and the look on their faces. I wish I was stronger and could done more. I wanted to do more but even I didn't understand what happened or what was going on. To this day, all I'm aware of was about the blizzard and people just died. And that creature. What was it? Frustrations and grief overwhelmed me and I found myself unable to breath, causing to make sobbing sounds. What happened? Why could I not do enough? Perhaps my teachers were right. With a very loud sniff to fight back the tears, immediately, I felt weak. Exhausted. I haven't eaten or drink right for days. All I could think about was the families. I understood. I lost my parents, Lilja and.... no. He's not dead. I have to have faith that he's not dead.

What would he do if he was here? A soft bitter laugh escaped from my lips. If Shu was in my shoes, he would put up a most dramatic display to get attention and get someone to agree for him to go out and find me. But me? I fought instead. The bruises on my body was evidence of that. My head turned slightly and I could see the headband that was tied around my belt loop. I couldn't see the symbol of the Kumogakure through my intensely blurry eyes. I let my fingers do the talking. With one hand emerged away from my head, it reached to the headband, finding the black outlining. I could feel the sharp curve. I wanted to leave, to find Shu. But I needed to stay and see if I could do more. With a deep sigh, I rose up from the floor and dragged my feet to the sink. Leaned over, I turned on the water and started to try to wash my face. I needed to be strong and to stay strong. Yet... those looks on those people faces... it was almost as if we betrayed them. Perhaps we did. I felt a thump on the ground and vibrations along with it. Time for me to get out. With few more rub of my face and trying to hide evidence that I had been crying, I glanced at the mirror and did not like what I saw. I was evidently exhausted and breaking. Very pale for someone my skin color. ********. No. I wanted to look strong. That I can handle this.

Can I?

Patted my face with the paper towel and threw it away, I got out my kunai and broke away the ice between the door and the door way. Once it was done, I opened it roughly, a loud snap sound could be heard, almost as if a door had expanded inside a very old house and you had to force it opened, making that popping sound. Once I went back to the academy, I saw people started to head outside and rather quickly. As if ordered to be fast. With a deep sigh, I stood at the doorway and wondered. I was confused. Torn. Broken into many pieces. With a deep sigh, I untied the headband from my belt loop and then tightly tied it around my waist. I swore an oath to the Kumogakure and the people in it. I can't back out. As whiny as Shu was, a small crack appeared at my lips. He would chose the same. Heh. Amazing, to some people, Oath was just words. Nothing. But to us? It was our everything. Our evidence that we care and would fight for this village. Yet, I failed to do so. A complete failure. I felt my eyes were going to betray me again, I shook my head violently and cleared my throat, I needed to stop. I don't cry in front of other people. I don't want to seem weak. My expression became stern but the pink eyes with the very dark bags underneath my eyes said everything. My walk showed my body was tired and not well care for. Once outside, I saw Wan. I was expecting to see Kaileer but perhaps, this would been easier. Skimmed down, I saw the head and then turned away to look at the marking. So that's what I felt. With a deep sigh, I went over to the rows and picked the first row to help easier access for lip reading if there was to be any. Stood on the dot, my arms crossed across my chest as I waited for the rest of the genin inside the academy to come out. I forced myself to think of different food recipes to keep myself from thinking about what occurred and Shu.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Current Attire: The one in picture
    Headband Location: Tied around her waist.

Jutsu Used:

[quote="Lanfaer"[
    PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 2:36 pm

User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxx The genin took a metaphorical step back and stared blankly at Toso, deciding the best strategy to stay out of his attention was to be inattentive. He was thrown back to the 'real world' when a large man screamed at all of them to assemble. His ears were still ringing when Honsho said his name, explaining that she'd introduce them all to her friend later. Everyone else seemed to scramble to a dot, and Nathaniel felt the panic reaching him. Still, he managed to walk at a respectable pace to a dot in the front row. He definitely didn't want to get his a** kicked by an angered shinobi, but he was so damn confused about what had been happening in Kumo since he was in Takumi that he was willing to risk it for some, hopefully, thorough answers.

3125 Ryo
    1325 AC
    NecroPlant

BlackFruity

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
    • Loiterer 100
    • Streaker 200
    • Marathon 300

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 2:56 pm

Lanfaer

User Image
    Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

From her corner in the academies main area Inori watched the going ons of the others and noted their faces, some of them were somber some were indifferent. While she could not exactly blame either side she drifted somewhere in the middle between hoping it was a dream and hoping that she would be able to accept it all. She had accepted that her life could possibly be in danger at some point, and she was ready for that moment whenever it showed. But the civilian deaths, nobody had ever told her about that nobody had ever prepared her for that. As the giant of a man headed in and then subsequently out to the outer area Inori returned her guitar to its leather case before rising to her feet and following the giant of the man out. She did not know who he was but his walk told her enough that she knew to follow, after all. That walk held purpose, authority, and a drive she simply did not have. Once he carved out the markings she took her place on one of the dots somewhere towards the middle of the formation. She did not want to make herself a target for whatever was to come and she certainly was not about to step forwards and try "leading" anything. After all what right did a spoiled musician turned shinobi have in regards to something like that. No instead she was just going to let herself blend into the background of the group and see where things went.
    PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 3:39 pm

User Image
    Honō Hokori
    [ "A shinobi who succumbs to their nature is a shinobi lesser than I." ]

So it was witnessed...
                                  Honō was still turning over the worry about having to move when Honsho was conversing with Toso and Nathaniel - her stern voice suddenly snapping him back to the present when she demanded Toso apologise for tickling Nathaniel without permission. Only to jump as she was suddenly a bouncing ball of excited energy, yelling a name, and running off to launch herself at - ah, the sister that was mentioned? It seemed he wasn't the only one prone to jumping as she mimicked him as another voice boomed through the building - from outside? "Ah, uh, yes!" He stuttered. hurrying forward, his heavy clothes fluttering behind him. Coming to a stop beside her when she skidded to a stop, green eyes widened in surprise.

"Wan-sama." He gasped, shrinking in fright at the obvious anger. He had been like a big, wounded dog when he had crashed through the kitchen wall and gobbled all their food in front of the fireplace. Now... now Honō felt his whole body tense even as he moved to brush a hand against Honsho's elbow, hoping to comfort her with a wavering smile before taking place beside her.

A Natural's Touch Hari Clan Black Glass Mentality
    Chakra: 190/190
    Stamina: 190/190

Other
    n/a

Aspects
    Strengths:
    • Evironmental Lens:
    Ia able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
    surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
    or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
    Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
    up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
    Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
    becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
    Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
    surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
    Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
    detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
    traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses:
    • Cracks:
    Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
    flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
    his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
    Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
    movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
    Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
    the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears:
    • Broken Shards:
    Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
    teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
    Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
    this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
    the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
    misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
    apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
    Legendary Smith
    The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
    Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
    This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
    • N/A

Personal Attributes:
    • A Natural's Touch:
    After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
    Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 4:04 pm

User ImageUser Image
      Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 655/655 || Stamina :: 220/220
    Miko would have entered in the middle of things through the roof of the Dojo. Keeping to herself in the rafters of the space Avoiding interaction with the others and keeping to the shadow. Miko's mood and personality had receded into herself after this last event. The events of her first mission and failure seemed to bare a soul responsibility and direct example of cause and effect and the wight of her actions on her, and to what degree of stress her position as a shinobi, even just as a genin would bare on her. Yet this past failing on the entire shinobi force to do anything beyond just scarcely driving the enemy out, and truthfully not knowing fully why or how really seemed like nothing but a small penitence of a silver lining when the skies now seemed colored black with the mourning woes of the citizens...and shinobi. They all lived in the village, but it was the shinobi's express job to protect the citizens. Though bot had experienced losses it seemed that the village in Miko's eye's was now divided by their grief and position on who to blame. With enemy shinobi attacking the cause of their pain and sorrow had a direct "antagonist", but with monsters or creatures with no clear sentience it was more like an act of god, and their own failing (the shinobi) in readiness for the turns of the world around them. No early warning, and no connection (between them and the citizens), or at best a growing severance in the connection. In her time as a shinobi Miko hadn't ever seen the village liek this before. Even after the UHV left it in rubble and they still had to deal with the damage from a jerk of a fire country prince playing at testing their resolve and skill for his own ends.

Truth be told the village had seemed directionless or just scarcely getting by. Losing trade with the worlds greatest trading hub for goods and material. Losing person after person and even as the stress and wear tore trough them citizen and shinobi alike still had to try and turn things around. Yet this death toll, it wasn't really the start but it helped crack something that Miko now believed was broken in the resolve of her home village. Aimless, lethargic, and angry it was a brewing storm in her heart after losing her grandfather in the storm. She'd left with him taking ill from the effects of the cold, but when Miko had completed her day in reporting in and further trying to five aid she'd returned home to find that her grandfather had died. And left with no Proper grave of his own due to the mass of bodies. Embroiled in her own thoughts Miko would be shaken from her quite storm to What she could recognize as Wanryoku's voice. suddenly Falling in with the others and landing lightly on her feet Miko now looking somewhat haggered with heavy bags under her eyes either from crying or from lack of sleep looked on blankly at Wan. Head tilted to the side with some attitude to it, but it was a fallacy to her true personality. It was her trying to echo herself. Miko steeped to the front beside Hatsu, not trying to be brave or anything, which to be honest she didn't feel a need to be fearful. She was a little numb at the moment. Yet being with Hatsu seemed to bring some color into her cheeks. Miko would glance over to Hatsu's expression, she wore a face of determination and Miko would give a meek smirk of her own at the growth she could see in her own friend

Yet the death of her grandfather was dragging Miko's own fervor and boldness down.

((OOC: ))
    ¥ Ryo: 775 | ¥ AC: 3,425
    User Image

Passives/Attributes:
    • Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
    • Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
    • 13 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
    Type: Taijutsu_Training
    Element: Taijutsu
    Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
    This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
    Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Monko no Keibou [ Door Guard ]
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals, the user touches a nearby object. That object then relays basic information on whoever comes into contact with it to the user, including the relative size of the Chakra pool. Remains passive for 6 of the user’s posts, but can be made permanent for a 10 Chakra reduction of the user’s maximum Chakra pool. Can be used on stationary effects, such as waterfalls (naturally occurring or otherwise). [-10 to pool for passive (set on staircase)]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
    {Inventory}
    [Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
    • 4 Kunai
    • 9 Shuriken
    • 12 Senbon
    • Genin Scrolls [x1]
    • Genin Scrolls [holds °]
    °_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
    • Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
    Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
    • The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Mission::

Interacting with::
    Lanfaer

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:19 pm

User Image
    Rin Yukimori
    Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
    Chakra - 370/370 l Stamina - 165/165 Ryo: 900 l AC 1100

Hearing the words that bellowed from Wanryoku from the outside Rin would move quickly just as many others did. Everyone had their own form of showing how they felt, from the somber looks on some, Hakanais exhausted looks, to Tosos own way of expressing grief by drawing portraits of those whom had been lost. She let out a sigh and standing at the back of the area drawn out by Wanryoku would patiently observe the way others were taking it. Eventually she would keep her eyes low at the ground, guilt was more than anything what she felt as she had been powerless to help anyone during the blizzard winds and even during the encounter with the beast. The feeling of being powerless was not something the snow haired was comfortable with and while she wanted to approach others, she felt it best to tag a bit more at the back of the group. Best not to draw any more negative attention her way.

Who I'm interacting with:
    Lanfaer

Techniques used:

Passive: •Cold Feet: Rin gains a slight speed boost

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Market Browser 100
    • Full closet 200

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:27 pm

Lanfaer

User Image
    Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / C-Rank // Medical / Taijutsu // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 440 / 440 // Stamina: 365 / 365 // Insects (Body): 1500 / 1500 // Insects (Gourd) 8300

Osamu would jump slightly when Wan started yelling before getting to his feet and shuffling over to the grid the giant had drawn in the floor. Taking a square in the back row, the Aburame boy would sit back down.. he really didn’t feel like dealing with anything.. he was still mourning his parents and honestly just wanted to be left alone.

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness heavily increased.
    PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:38 pm

Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Hanna very nearly jumped out of her skin as Wan yelled and began his countdown. What had happened? Why was he so mad? She shivered and walked to one of the circles up front. Why? Because some part of this was probably her fault...she looked around. Or maybe all of there's. Why don't you just kill them all here and now? Save you some trouble. You'd be the only one left in the village. Hanna shook her head and rubbed at her arms again, she knew the voices wouldn't be quiet for long.

User Image
                                                        ❥¦ CHAKRAx 280 / 280 x ❥¦ STAMINAx 260 / 260 x ❥¦ RYOx 0 x ❥¦ ACx 2625 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                        ❥¦ BLOOD SPEC x ❥¦ C-RANK GENIN x ❥¦ KUMOGAKURE x ❥¦ SHOTON x ❥¦ PINK TOURMALINE
                                                        xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❥¦ Mission Info
                                                            Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                            Mission info

❥¦ Passives

❥¦ Other Additives

❥¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

XAyame_HatakeX
    Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
    • Beta Forum Regular 0
    • Beta Citizen 0
    • Beta Consumer 0
    PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:35 pm

User Image
    Her position inside the academy's walls were pretty much interrupted almost instantaneously with the shouts of a angry man outside. The sound of stone being carved time and again was grating against her ears. Himito wasn't very pleased with the overall ordeal, but Honsho was quick to hurry over to her twin. So very eager to expose her to others, but that wasn't really Himi's trend. Of course, Hon's excitement was returned with a smile.

People shuffled out before the sisters. The people Hon had been with, and obviously, the booming voice continued to count down. Talk about a way to wake up in the morning... thought the teen with a sullen look upon her face. Was it morning? Did it matter? She'd been unconscious for so very long after yet another binge. It was best to do as ordered though. "Largely annoying, maybe," replied Himi to Hon, clearly not amused at this point. Out of the academy, she followed her sister, watching as columns filled up with genin and students alike. Himito made a point to just step along and follow to the column that her sister settled down in, standing near as she could.

Twitching a little as she looked up, the sound of another count echoing in her ears. What I wouldn't give to punch this guy in the throat to shut him up... thought the girl to herself, as she finally took in the sight of the man. Enormous. So maybe she'd have to drop him first? It wasn't really in the cards to do, as much as it would please her. Clearly a superior, she just wished this show would end.
    PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 8:14 pm

User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
    тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
    α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----{ A } sigh was Wanryoku's answer as he observed the Shinobi moving for their spots, the back row filling up first followed closely by the front. Intriguing. The glum expressions of those in the back seemed the most appropriate, while those up front seemed far too eager for his taste. What was there to be eager for now? With so many dead, the work crews who slaved away to bring the dead to their mass graves, their souls released by the cleansing fire unto whatever afterlife they believed in or followed, what could be worth a smile? While nothing made it passed the cold, stoic expression that masked his face, it was clear there was something not altogether...okay with Wanryoku. Something bothering him, and it was something he did not try to hide. Why should he, when it likely made them feel anxious.

-----An ANBU, dressed with the mask of some sort of Oni smeared with a crimson lacquer, moved to Toso and took the offered photos without a word before moving to Wanryoku's side. Where the ANBU came from was anyone's guess, for they simply did not exist one moment and did the next. Handing them to the giant, they stepped over to the side and behind the Adviser, holding up hands to interpret what he said into sign language.

-----Only when all fell silent did his lips part, and when he spoke it was quiet, even, and clear.

-----"Six thousand, seven hundred and ninety five. Six thousand, seven hundred and eighty seven civilians dead in a matter of hours. Eleven Shinobi who gave their lives for the ultimate sacrifice." Simply, calm...cold. A tone with the barest hint of steel, a blade drawn silently in the darkness. The words were thought out, carefully chosen, practiced, for him to be able to speak regularly. This was a speech, but one that encompassed all the pain and rage he felt. "A shinobi's life, their purpose, is to defend the civilians of this village and the nation at large. That that many are dead, and you live?" Silence followed for but a moment before with a resounding clang as the giant tore the axe from beside him and sent it spinning into a boulder nearby, hewing the stone in twain. Without blinking an eye, Wan lowered his hands back behind his back, clasping them quietly before eyes full of disgust moved to theirs. "That you stand before me now speaks of just how great a failure every last one of you are. Your life, before theirs. Your life, before your village. Your life before your country."

-----Again silence fell, and the gods be ready to rain blessings upon whoever dared to speak or move in that silence. What perhaps would scare them the most, if anything did, was the absolute calm that he bore, the calm of one about to pronounce judgment. "Reports say that instead of finding these beasts, you trained. One of you even wrapped yourself in a cocoon, keeping yourself safe while those without the powers we wield died with screams in their throats, terror and despair in their hearts. While you were warm, safe, comfy, the men, women and children you swore to defend died." If there was any doubt that the giant Adviser to the village was angry, it was likely dispelled by now. Face still and calm, one look into the silver pools of his eyes would find a rage barely contained.

-----Stepping to the side, pacing the small platform with hands clasped behind his back as a general would before addressing his troops, Wanryoku continued. "Three years ago the UHV bombarded our home. There was no warning, no defense. It was survival. That day, civilians died against an enemy who outpowered us, who we knew outnumbered us, and still we fought. While homes were evacuated, while an entire village was stashed underground to survive the attack, our shinobi fought to their last breaths. Yet many more would have lived had shinobi done as told, instead of waste time and question. Shinobi, Genin, Chunin, and Jounin alike questioned the Raikage's orders, and more died because of it." Stopping, smoldering orbs turned to every last member standing before him, each in turn meeting his eyes before he would speak again. "I had hoped that had taught us a lesson."

-----Shaking his head slowly, Wan's voice rose, the tone changing from one of anger, to authority. The judgments had come. "I do not care what you think. I do not care what the excuse. You are all less than shinobi. You disgrace your village, you disgrace those who have died. You have disgraced your nation. So it seems that now, we must begin again. As of this moment there will be changes. I will be breaking everyone into squads. Those squads will have a leader, and those leader's orders will not be questioned. You will be given a time limit for these missions to be completed. If they take place inside of the village and you pass the time, you must complete your mission, but you will receive no credit nor rewards. If you are outside the village, and your time passes, your name will immediately be penned within the Bingo Book and you will be hunted down without question. If you need more time you will contact me directly, and I will give it...if I feel like it."

-----Moving to the center of the platform, the giant once more calmed, though his voice, quiet, would be audible everywhere. "This is a military village. We have been lax, lenient, but no more. Your Raikage is the supreme commander, and I your general. Our words are law. Our desires are law. Our commands are law. If you challenge them, you will be punished. You will be broken. You will suffer. If you do not like a law, you do not like an order, you come to me, and you prove yourself worthy of questioning me." Hopefullu they will find within his previous words, tones, and actions the threat laid there. "Prove yourself, and you get to do whatever you want. Your rule will trump my own."

-----Holding his hands out to the side, the giant opened himself up, letting his guard down. "Welcome to Kumogakure no Sato, the real one." And he fell silent. He wondered, waiting, hoping someone would argue, hoping someone would challenge him. Let them. He burned for it.

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

It should be obvious, but just in case. Everyone stands on a dot. There are 16 spots. Beside Wanryoku is a double headed axe, large enough to likely dwarf every genin in Kumogakure no Sato whole. On his side is a small head of a man, staring balefully at all of you.

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
    → 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
    → 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
    → Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
    → 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
    → 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
    → Sacred Treasure Pot
    → Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Taorito
    Lily Platypus
    NecroPlant
    Komorebii
    Lunar_Serenade19
    Valbjorn
    Rexnov
    GalagaHero
    Azeiel The Risen
    Mana_ecl Zetsuya
    BlackFruity
    XAyame_HatakeX

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
    2 6, 8 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 4 5 // 6 5 0
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 1 5 // 8 2 5
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 8:49 pm

User Image
    x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
    ❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
    ❅ Chakra: 400/410 ❅ Stamina: 200/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
    Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
    ❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270
    x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

One by one, people started to stand on their spots. I stood and glanced down. My throat was so tight. I could already feel my chest moving up and down in a fast pace. It was taking so much and everything I have not to get angry right here and right now. But I was. I was angry. I was holding a grudge. Mostly at few shinobi that I met at the academy. But one stood out the most, Hatsu. She was promoted to Chuunin, a rank same as I. And yet, she didn't communicate with me. Instead, she walked away. Left me in the dark. Finally, it was the blonde haired male who communicated with me. Let me know what happened and by the time I was informed and went out, it was too late. The ... creatures, they were gone.

I could've done more. Communication. That was the issue. My eyes glanced back up and I noticed an ANBU wearing a mask and started to sign. I hated it when they wear masks, it was important for interpreters to show their face but being an ANBU they cannot. I remained quiet and watched. Thump thump. So many people were lost and I closed my eyelids and steadied my breathing. I know I could done more if I knew. No one told me about the noises or the beasts that were roaming around the streets. I honestly believed it was just a blizzard.

Failure. Thump. Thump thump. Thu thump. Thu thump thu. My heart was racing and I was struggling to breath and fight back the tears. My hands started to shake. The ANBU before me noticed, I watched his foot shift. Was he going to do something? What? Stop me? I felt my canines started to enlarged and barely poked out of my lips. My head shook and my eyes were so blurry I couldn't understand the rest of the words. The pounding of my heart and the blood was going through my body so much quicker. My breathing increased once more and people would start to notice. Nails were getting larger as I growled. "You b***h." I signed but my eyes wasn't on Wan. Or the ANBU. No. It was on the young female that stood on the front as well with long black hair. Hatsu. The ANBU spoke when Hakanai signed. "You b***h." His voice was loud and full of anger. "Communication none! Failed because you! You do not ******** deserve your rank!" "There was no communication! I failed because of you! You do not ******** deserveyourrank!" He had to run in the words quickly when he realized that she was going to attack when she did hand signs. The handsigns were very quick as Hakanai opened her mouth and large darts of ice were aiming straight for Hatsu.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Current Attire: The one in picture
    Headband Location: Tied around her waist.

Jutsu Used:
    Suiton: Rekkū Suigeki [ Water Release: Cold Sky Water Attack ]
    Rank D
    The user shoots numerous amount of extremely large darts of ice from their mouth at high speeds which can easily shatter rock.

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:37 pm

User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 385/565 ---/460

Hatsu was fairly prepared to be berated for the actions that had recently transpired, but she felt it necessary to add a bit more to his speech. She stared the giant down for a moment to gather her thoughts. However, before she could speak, a voice to the side of her would sound. Turning her head to see who was talking, she would see an ANBU next to the white haired girl from before. She was using sign language, as the ANBU next to her would translate. Hatsu knew a little sign from another family member, but she could barely make out a few words. Before she knew it, the white haired girl would throw out more sign, except these she knew all too well. They were not sign language, but handsigns for jutsu. turning in place, Hatsu would curse under her breath as she formed some signs of her own. The girl had taken a step forwards to not involve the two in between them, but Hatsu could not take the chance they might be hit. Creating a shadow clone in between the two next to her, Hatsu would bite the bullet while her clone pulled Miko and a green haired boy backwards, away from harm's way. In a final attempt to minimize damage, Hatsu would cover her face and her chest with her arms, and prepare for impact. With a large 'THUNK!', Hatsu would be sent flying, taking five hits in total. One in each arm, one in her right shoulder, and two in her belly. Sliding across the grass, there was a streak of red connecting where she lay to where she was standing. Hatsu lay still for now, curled on the ground. Her clone poofing, Hatsu waited to either be finished off or get medical attention.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Lanfaer

Lily Platypus
    Taking a hit or five

AD Reaper Elyse
    Pulling Miko backwards

Komorebii
    Pulling Nathaniel backwards

> > > Techniques Used < < <

B Rank Maruton - Shadow Clone

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
    Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
    Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games