Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:15 am
User Image
                                                                My eyes are open wide
                                                                And by the way,
                                                                I made it through the day
                                                                I watched the world outside
                                                                By the way,
                                                                I'm leaving out today

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Station
                                                                Who am I with? Everyone else, Aria, Fianna
                                                                What am I doing? Wandering a bit before finding a carriage.
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, that was the most boring trip I've taken...
                                                                What am I wearing? Third Year Uniform

Arden looked up as he spied Aria approach, giving her a bit of a smile before shrugging at her question. "Hey Aria. I've been decent enough. I hadn't seen anyone else either. No, I'm not waiting for anyone really." Well, that was one mystery solved. At least there was someone that he could ride up with. Otherwise he was certain that it was going to be a very long carriage ride, like the train had been. He stood, looking around to see if he could find anyone else, figuring if nothing else, they could all ride up, but didn't see anyone quite yet.

Amendment, he thought, spying Fianna Grey walking up to them. He blinked and nodded, wondering exactly how she didn't know who he was. It wasn't like he hid, or didn't stand out. Shoving the thought to the back of his mind, he figured it really didn't matter, since some people didn't have that good of memories at times and he and Fianna had never really talked to each other before now. "Yes. Arden Strudwick. I don't mind if you accompany us. You're also one of the first I've seen all day." He figured the others were probably pretty busy. Not that he could blame them. After all, he was certain that up until today, he'd been busy all summer.

OOC:

Tell my mother,
                                                                Tell my father
                                                                I've done the best I can
                                                                To make them realize
                                                                This is my life
                                                                I hope they understand
                                                                I'm not angry, I'm just saying...
                                                                Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

Essy ze Ninja

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:25 am
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

He never caught that nap he'd been aiming for on the train ride over. The prefects meeting was long and annoying, every pause was filled with just one pointless 'what if' question after another. About halfway through, Tristan only paid half a mind to what was going on around him until even the drone of voices sounded like the chug of the train rushing down the tracks. Then they were dismissed. Tristan stretched his arms over his head and shuffled down the line to the exit, catching sight of Lori's goodbye as she loitered behind in the compartment with Zeph. That used to make him jealous. But now... it just made him smile. Lorelei was happy; that was all that mattered.

Tristan shouldered through the rest of the train making a point to elbow any bloke with the bright idea to try and push him out the way. He and a hundred others spilled out onto the station of the village. Familiar faces were few and far between, he caught sight of a two familiar Slytherin's: Contessa, with that name that just makes him want to twist it into a curse because, well why not? It does rhyme. And then Vio with her Gryffindor girlfriend; neither of whom he imagined would take kindly to his sudden and intruding presence. But there had to be someone... Someone he could stand and someone that could stand him. (Not as easy as he assumed, apparently.) When he'd all but given up, a pair of familiar voices perked him right up. It was Gia and Carver, he hoped, but he had to shove aside a pair of Ravenclaws to see. ”Carver, Gia,” he waved to catch their attention, ”Can I join on the way up," he wasn't really asking so much as telling but they should be used to that, by now, right? ”Lori's catching up with Zeph anyway, and I dun wan' to be in the middle of that.” He jerked a thumb over his shoulder to where he left the two prefects behind. ”So how've you mates been?”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: Hogsmeade Station】 【COMPANY:: Carver and Gia】 【ATTIRE:: xxx】 【STATS:: 5' 9", 153lbs
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Red Hot Missy
Yukina101

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:14 pm
Human, behave yourself, you have burst at the seams-
Let it all fall out; open your mouth.
Often I lie wide awake, think of things I can make...
But I don't seem to have the parts to build them.
Human, I wonder why you're a better make,
Than I could ever build or create,
You know not love or hate!

User Image
𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

SECOND YEAR │ PUREBLOOD │ RAVENCLAW

Tiernan watched Glynn make his way over, looking a lot calmer than the last time she'd seen him, although she doubted him smile was completely natural. "That's perfectly fine," she said breezily. "We were just a little concerned." Oliver was there as well, and she waved at him politely; Tiernan thought he was rude and arrogant , just like Vitamin, but he and Reyna were good friends, and if she wanted to share a carriage with them all on the way to the castle, she'd have to mind her manners. Besides, it looked as though he had spent the train ride with Glynn, so maybe he was responsible for the other boy's more stable mood. "I showed Reyna and Ivar my snakes," she said happily.

OOC:
oyehh

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

kiska166

I am so scared of what will kill me in the end...
For I am not prepared, I hope I will get the chance-
To be someone, to be human, look what we've done-
Human, I'm trying to come clean, I will be a better me!
I will not drink until I'm dead, I'll make the most of it.
I don't know what it's like to be alive, to say goodbye...
To cry a thousand times because my ears won't listen.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:29 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

”Be careful on the boats,” Gavin said, waving goodbye to the small group of first years he had boarded the train with. Alone in a crowd, he wandered down the path towards the carriages hoping to find someone he knew. He never did. The platform was crowded, and he was too short. ”Oh well,” he breathed a small sigh, ”Maybe someone will join me on the carriage.” The Ravenclaw shuffled behind a group of fourth years who had boarded together, then, when the next horseless carriage arrived, he boarded it alone. He didn't mind it; being alone. It gave him a chance to work on a few of his sketches, maybe even jot down a few lines of writing, if he could get in the mindset for it. With that in mind, he rustled through his satchel for his sketchbook and quill and leaned out the window for a bit of inspiration. What could he draw with ink? Not the night sky—too much ink, obviously—maybe an outline of the lake in the distance? In the end, he decided on an outline of three goal posts and the quidditch stands surrounding them. But it wasn't as easy, trying to go off of memory.

╔════════════════════╗
Carriages of Hogsmeade
Uniform
12 yrs5' 1"95lbs
╚════════════════════╝

[OOC://xXx]

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:41 pm
User Image __________

User Image User Image

Pouting, Aria's brows furrowed together like wiggling caterpillars as she groaned, ”Really?” Where the hell was everyone? Hiding? With a short huff, she threw her hands up in the air in a sign of defeat and said, ”Ah well, bugger it, guess we'll have to find 'em at the feast.” She was hungry, too. She hadn't had much of a breakfast since her older brothers' devoured most of it before she was out of the shower, and besides the few treats she bought from the trolley, she hadn't had much of a lunch either. Her stomach rumbled in agreement. Perking up at the sound of her name, Aria turned to Fianna hurrying through the crowd. ”Fi!” She waved, just in case the other girl lost sight of her through the crowd.

”I know! My mum was avin' another bloody fit and she threw my beanie out the window.” Her face soured. She'd almost forgotten how upset she was because of everything else; being with all those younger students and trying to find her friends. It's not like her mum spent that much time on her hair this morning, she was just being over dramatic again. ”Suppose it was my fault though; she told me not to but how was I supposed to know she really meant it?” Sighing dramatically, she waved it off as tacked on a quick, ”Oh well, I have a few more in my trunk anyway...”

Aria took a small step to the side to watch the full exchange between Fianna and Arden. It couldn't have been more awkward but she tried not to think about it. ”Yeah, me too. Haven't seen anyone else but you mates... D'yae think they're at the castle already? Maybe we should get a carriage?”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: xxx 】 【STATS:: Third Year Gryffindor

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Red Hot Missy
Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Second Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Location : Hogwarts Express → Hogsmeade Station

Richard honestly hopped that God’s plan was the best plan because he certainly didn’t like the plans his family had for him. Of course those were long since gone and he didn’t need to worry about that this year. Instead he just needed to focus on his schoolwork so his father wouldn’t need to have yet another talk with him.

Talking about clubs Richard couldn’t blame Essie for being overly sure on play Quidditch. She was still new to the whole thing but he knew that taking the class would definitely help in that department. “Well advanced flying is a good start to prepare yourself for when you do.” He told her with a smile. “As for dueling, yeah it is a bit on the violent side. Though, it’s good for defensive practice.” He added not sure on if he would join the club or not. Perhaps he’d check it out just to see what it was all about. Then he’d make a decision. Though, he could make that decision later.

Whether he’d be a good leader, Richard wasn’t sure. He didn’t know if he wanted that kind of responsibility. He certainly didn’t want to be heir and that was as responsible as one could get. He supposed that he could give it a go, but much like whether or not he’d join the dueling club, he could make that decision later.

As the train pulled into the station Richard looked to his Gryffindor friend. “Right, and that’s a good idea.” He said taking her hand. As the two walked onto the platform, he was glad that they wouldn’t be taking the boats. Carriages were nice and at least you didn’t need to fear getting wet before you got to the school. Hearing a familiar he turned to see his best friend Garnet. “Bonjour, Garnet. It’s great to see you too.” He greeted him brightly with a wave. “Yes, this is Essie. We’re in Gryffindor together.” He told him. “Essie this is Garnet.” He introduced the two happily. He couldn’t wait to see where Garnet would end up.

On that note, Mr. Murdoch showed up to take the first years to the lake. When Richard saw the first years were heading out he turned back to Garnet. “You better get going, wouldn’t want you to miss the boats to school.” He said with a smile before adding. “Good luck with your sorting Garnet. I’ll be cheering for you.” Looking back to Essie he knew they should be heading out as well. “As for us we should be getting a carriage.” Richard commented looking forward to the ride back to school.

With : Essie & Garnet

Attire : Casual T-shirt & Jeans

OCC : Sorry for the wait, got unexpectedly busy.

mc2
                                                  Jade Galaksylph

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxSixth Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

Lionel listened to her words, the boy nodding along with her when she said that the football game sounded fun. It was probably the most fun he's had in a very long time. Football...before he started playing Quidditch was his passion and getting to see a team as big as Boca Juniors was great. He was a bit surprised to hear that Minnie loved gambling of all things. The girl that was just talking about loving knitting and embroidery now was saying she loved gambling. That was the complexity of human nature at its finest. "That's pretty cool actually. Me myself always was a bit horrid at Math so I couldn't imagine what goes into that calculation," he told her truthfully. He knew his weaknesses and Math definitely was one of them back in the days. Fortunately, he didn't have to learn that any longer. So, he'll forever be bad at complicated mathematics."It's not that I don't like Math, just not very good." He put his right hand behind his head, a bit embarrassed about it.

"You're welcome!" he responded with a smile of his own. He listened to her tale about her, Lynn, and Zeph's father and it really was good that their father was taking initiative and getting to know his children...no matter who the mother of the child was. Lionel could respect that aspect for sure. "That's always good. I'm glad to hear that." He spoke with sincerity as they walked toward the carriages.

Soon enough, they made it to the carriages together. Minnie let him on first, which part of him naturally resisted. Wasn't the lady supposed to go first? While part of him screamed to allow her to go first, he jumped on to the carriage and awaited her to do so as well.

"But the best ship of all is friendship"

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:05 pm
User Image
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

Where am I? Station
                                                                Who am I with? Himself
                                                                What am I doing? Going to a carriage
                                                                What am I thinking? Well summer was boring, I wonder what people were up to.
                                                                What am I wearing? Second Year Uniform

Kazu made a face as he got off the train, already glad that he was going back to school. His aunt had decided to take a trip with him back to Japan to see family, and he hadn't expected for the entire thing to be so suffocating. Mostly because his relatives had decided that they thought he should be doing better and had decided to drill him in reading and writing kanji and why oh why did he have to go to Hogwarts instead of Mahoutokoro? Kazu was perfectly happy with going to Hogwarts and he didn't think that the school was a bad one. They were just probably of the opinion that he could be doing so much better in the Japanese school as opposed to the British one. Besides, he had been born and raised in England, he wasn't born and raised in Japan, and going there over the summer had been awkward, yes, but while it had seemed familiar, it just wasn't home.

It probably didn't help that his aunt was considering marrying someone and having kids of her own, or considering moving back to Japan. Kazu didn't know how to feel about that part, especially since he was sure that she'd make him transfer schools and leave England if that happened. He sighed and stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked around. He didn't see anyone he knew quite yet in the crowd, except maybe Ivar from his house, but other than that, not many people otherwise. He started for the carriages, thinking he might as well get one before he got stuck being left behind.

OOC: Open for interaction!

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:10 pm
User Image
Clementine Fenwick
Minnie
<5th Year>

"I'd have suggested you look into reading up on arithmancy but if math isn't your strength just a book might not help. I could show you a little. Not everything though," Minnie said with a grin. Putting a finger to her lips she said, "I can't reveal too much because it is a well guarded secret. I like brokering bets for the games. Don't tell the professors though." Smiling she said adjusting her glasses, "Though the professors might have caught wind of it and it was why I didn't get prefect like Zeph did."

Minnie nodded when he agreed it was good what her father did. It really was considering how bad Lynn and Zeph had it family wise. At least her grandparents were overwhelming supportive even if they were nervous at times about her going to Hogwarts where they felt they lost their daughter to bad influences.

Once at the carriages, Minnie followed Lionel up into the carriage, dusting off her tights before taking a seat across from him. Smiling she said, "Anything exciting planned this year?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2034-2035
Dressed: Hufflepuff Uniform

An honest soul, quick to a decision.
Allow me to make my own honest, quick decision.
You'll find a family in the house of...
Hufflepuff!

{OoC: }
RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:38 pm
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                      Essie nodded, "I might try out this year... After all, the worst that can happen is me not make the team, right?" Well the worst that could happen is her father finding out about her unladylike activity. Flying last year was mandatory but anymore... She sort of lied and made out Advance Flying to be necessary and wasn't going to mention quidditch to her father. She felt a bit guilty about it and lying was a sin but her father was so strict sometime! Just like she wasn't going to tell about the lip-gloss and mascara she picked up while picking up her school supplies so she could experiment with make-up that year. She nodded to Rich's reflection on dueling and supposed he was right. It was good to know how to protect yourself even if violence was wrong not everyone seemed to understand that.

Rich agreed about holding hands and when he grabbed her hand she tried not to blush. She needed to get used to something simple. This wasn't bad and they were just friends and it was only practical. Suddenly they heard a voice call out, and Rich turned greeting him. Ah! It was the friend Garnet. Essie smiled and nodded in agreement with Rich's introduction. "Nice to meet you, Garnet," She said.

Right after introductions though there was a call for the first years and Garnet was soon heading off with the others. "Right, we should," Essie agreed to the horseless carriages. Finding an empty one, Essie climbed in and held out a hand to Rich, "Need help up?"

A creative type eager for the path not taken?
                                      And adventure that verges nearly on being reckless.
                                      I know exactly what to do with you...

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Next post train}
                                      murruelecreuset

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:35 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Third Year Thirteen Years OldSingle

"Thanks, " was what Fianna said with a smile, as she looked up toward Arden. He seemed a whole lot nicer than Hammy was, having seen him at Dueling Club. "I was starting wonder if like maybe none of us were coming back this year. We should probably get a carriage before they're all taken," she added, agreeing with Aria. While Linny might like to hike up to the castle, Fianna wasn't of the mind to do that, not when she could ride there with friends.

Fianna grimaced at Aria's description of her mother throwing a fit, and commented, "That sucks, Aria. I'm glad you got some spares, though, but that was a nice hat."

The little red-haired girl said breathlessly, "This year's going to be so cool. I'm getting to take Art and the Magical Creatures classes, and Advanced Flying, of course. What about you two? Are you trying out for Quidditch this year, Aria?" Wound up as she was, Fianna could have played in a match right then and there if it were possible, instead she had to wait. Still, she had a feeling this could be her year to shine.

Red Hot Missy

Essy ze Ninja

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:58 pm
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 || 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃

════════════════════════

Zeph got off the train feeling drained from the long meeting and even longer patrols, but at least he survived it. He didn't know what to make of Tristan's sudden neutrality to him, and he wasn't going to question it, to be honest. He was just glad that he didn't have to deal with that through the meeting, but it made Zeph wonder what was going on. He decided to voice none of this, and instead did what he was supposed to do. When it came time for the train to stop, he stepped off the train, and blinked as Lori decided to ask him about his summer. He thought for a moment and shrugged, deciding that it wasn't like he had a bad summer, after all. "It was good for the most part. My OWL scores were shockingly better than I thought they would be. I even managed an Exceeds Expectations in History of Magic. I doubt I'll get that lucky again. Besides that, not much."

He then frowned, wondering exactly why Lori and Tristan were so late. Lori was rarely late, and he didn't imagine that they were both late at the same time. He scratched the back of his head a bit before deciding to ask. "So, um, why were you late to the train anyway? I mean, I kind of figured Tristan might be, but you're usually pretty punctual. Sleep in or something?" No, he was not going to suddenly be jealous because Lori and Tristan were together when they walked into the prefect's cabin. That was ridiculous. He didn't get jealous like that. However, a small part of him felt like he was suddenly annoyed at Tristan and he couldn't quite shut that part up.

════════════════════════

Thinking: What happened with Lori and being late, anyway?
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:17 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPrefects Car
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxPrefects
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConfused
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι'м ιи тнє ∂ є т α ι ℓ ѕ ωιтн тнє ∂ є ν ι ℓ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ иσω тнє ω σ я ℓ ∂ ¢αи иєνєя gєт мє σи му ℓ є ν є ℓ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι נυѕт g σ т т α gєт уσυ σ f f тнє ¢ α g є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м α уσυиg ℓ σ ν є я ' ѕ я α g є xxxxxx
                                                          gσииα иєє∂ α ѕ ρ α я к тσ ι g и ι т є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori couldn't help the pleased little feeling in her chest when he said he'd managed an EE on his History exam. Considering that particular exam had no proper 'practical', and instead had an essay, she'd call that a win. Not thinking about it, she looped her arm through his, smiling brightly. "That's excellent, though! And it wasn't luck. You were very studious last year. You earned it." Her elbow nudged his ribs playfully. "Don't be so down on yourself. We put a lot of work into that EE for you to chalk it up to luck." As soon as the words left her lips, she felt a small sting of guilt. 'We'. She shouldn't be taking any credit for his success, not in this context. She'd helped him, of course, but she was trying to get him to actually realize that he'd been rewarded for his own hard work, not managed to get lucky. Saying 'we' just opened the door for him to chalk the success up to her meddling, as opposed to his own effort. Hastily, she continued, "Besides, things'll be easier now. You know more or less how to make things easier, to get them to work. You can focus better in lessons and have better techniques to study with. I'm sure that NEWTs won't be half as troublesome. You were going in blind with your OWLs, after all."

spaceWhen he asked why she had been late, she huffed dramatically. "I didn't sleep in! Trist, that ruddy arse, he's the one that slept in!" she declared. "I was packed last night, you know? Obviously. But time to go rolls around and, oh, he's still in bed! You wouldn't believe it-" She stopped rather suddenly, realizing that she hadn't yet told Zeph she'd spent the holiday with Trist. "That's where I disappeared to," she explained flippantly. "I thought about Gia's, but my mother knows her name, it wouldn't have been hard to find me there. And, Leslie's friends with your cousin, so obviously asking you was probably not the best plan." She didn't know why, exactly, it mattered that she tell him that. She doubted if he'd care where she'd been, after all. She'd never noticed Zeph displaying any of the behaviors she now recognized had been jealousy on Trist's part, so it was unlikely he'd care much that she'd spent the entire holiday with her friend.

space"I didn't really figure on it being any different than being in the same house here at school with him, you know? Hmph." She scoffed. "You wouldn't believe- He's ridiculous. Completely. I, for one, am glad I don't have any brothers... Well, that I grew up with anyway." She blushed faintly. "Well. Maybe Trist and Les aren't the best examples to go off of. They're both rather obnoxious." The brunette huffed again. "Are your sisters annoying?" she asked. She wondered if perhaps it was just siblings, regardless of the gender... She didn't really know Zeph's sisters very well, though. "Sometimes I think you're the only non-obnoxious person I know," she told him, very matter-of-factly. "It's very refreshing."

spaceVery suddenly, Lori became aware of the fact that she'd been talking... well, rather a lot, for her. She didn't normally ramble like that unless she had something specific to talk about. That wasn't really the case here. She blushed again; was it because she was aware that she had a crush? If so, she hoped Zeph didn't notice. It might lead to a lot of awkwardness... Then again, she had missed him. Maybe she was just rambling a lot because she hadn't talked to him in months... Though, again, she couldn't be sure how much of her having missed him was because he was her friend, and how much was because she liked him. Pursing her lips, she looked up to the Hufflepuff, thinking. "... Could I sit with you?" she asked cautiously. "I know it's not... uh, that it's unusual. But, I've just spent several weeks stuck with Trist, I'd like to get some space for a while. And I didn't get to see you at all over the holiday, and I at least went shopping with Gia..." She felt an odd squirming in her stomach. "Just, uh. I missed you." Because that wasn't transparent or anything. The Slytherin bit back a sigh; hopefully she wouldn't make him uncomfortable, or weird him out. Was she being clingy? Could it really be defined as clingy if she hadn't seen him in months? ... Well, she was literally clinging to him, she recalled, eyes glancing quickly to where she'd entwined their arms. Damn.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx α ¢σиѕтєℓℓαтισи σf т є α я ѕ σи уσυя ℓ α ѕ н є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx вυяи є ν є я у т н ι и g уσυ ℓ σ ν є, тнєи вυяи тнє α ѕ н є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιи тнє є и ∂ єνєяутнιиg ¢ σ ℓ ℓ ι ∂ є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx му ¢нιℓ∂нσσ∂ ѕ ρ α т вα¢к συт тнє м σ и ѕ т є я тнαт уσυ ѕ є є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:33 am
Stand up; you’ve got to manage-
I won’t sympathize anymore.
And if you complain once more,
You’ll meet an army of me!
You’re alright; there’s nothing wrong-
Self sufficiency please!
And get to work.

User Image

D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fourth year │ halfblood

Di smiled uneasily as Aimee offered her a strange smile, her head resting on Caty's shoulder. She had no idea what the other girl meant by 'dark and twisty'; did she mean she had somehow deserved what had happened, or that it'd been inevitable? Di wasn't sure that she agreed with that, but she didn't think arguing would solve anything. At least neither of them seemed angry with her, although Caty's borderline hysterical giggles and utterances caught her off guard. However, her laughter quickly died away, and she asked about the others and a carriage, seemingly a bit more aware. "I have no idea," she said honestly. She knew Brandon had gone off looking for Colin and had probably ridden with him on the train, but had no idea if the two of them had found Leon or Nike or what. If they did run into them, the carriage was guaranteed to be cramped, and if that was the case it was probably in everyone's best interests if she just volunteered to get a carriage by herself or something. She did want to apologize to Colin, especially, but doing it in front of an audience would just make everything worse.

OOC:
Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

You’re on your own now-
We won’t save you.
Your rescue squad is too exhausted!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:52 pm
User Image

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games