Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:44 pm
"She'll be fine" Damien said, then led Shadow, or 'Rose' in another dance.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:46 pm
"Alright then." She replied, letting him lead her. She felt butterflies in her stomach, but tried not to show her nervousness. After all, she didn't want to give herself away.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:17 pm
((I'm running out of ideas.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:25 pm
((Ok then. I've got one.))

The music for the second dance ended as the many of the world leaders began leaving the room to go to the conference. "I suppose it's time for you and I to depart. I must leave for my country." Shadow told him sadly. "Will I see you again?" She asked, looking up at him with her smoky eyes. Of course, she knew she would see him again, and it was half an act, but she felt herself caught in the moment, being someone she wasn't.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:55 pm
"Perhaps. If there is another international conference that we are both attending, then we may. It's too bad you're not staying for the meeting. I guess you have some delegates to do that instead" Damien replied, looking down at Shadow.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:09 pm
"Yes. I don't think father trusts his beautiful flower in the hands of strangers for too long." She told him. "I'm sure you know how some oppressive blue-blood fathers can be, I'm sure. Goodbye, Mr. Blackrose." She told him like a sweet lady.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:12 pm
Damien gave a soft kiss on Shadow's hand. "Well, goodbye then. I hope I'll see you again. I'm sure you'll see me again in your dreams" he said softly. He bid her farewell and then went back to his mistress. Poor girl. She's going to be destroyed without me he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:44 pm
"Goodbye." She said, blushing slightly at his gentlemanly gesture. When he was gone, she gave a small sigh of relief that he didn't recognize her. She then turned and left with half of the crowd. She then got on her bike and started heading back to Diethelm. The meeting would be recorded with the cameras she had set up previous to the dance. Still, on the drive back, she could still feel the butterflies in her stomach from when he held her hand.

Lianne was led to and sat at the head chair like a judge as many of the world leaders from all over sat around in a small arena type area where they could sit anywhere they wanted. Lianne had her arms folded in her lap as she heard everyone starting to file inside the room. "Is everyone accounted for?" She asked the guard.

"Not yet." he replied.

"Alright, I'll give them another minute or two." She replied.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:50 pm
Damien naturally took a seat at the front. He wanted to get this over as quickly as possible. He felt he had no need to be here and only did so because of the Grand Priestess.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:18 am
"We are ready." The guard told Lianne.

Lianne nodded and turned towards the group with her veiled eyes. "I would like to thank you all for coming to this years conference." She started calmly.

"Glad to be here, priestess." chuckled one of the chauvinistic kings from a country that, like Diethelm, did not follow the religion of Mt. Angelo. "How is your fine a** today?"

"That's no way to address the grand priestess!" Another king, loyal to the priestess yelled with knightly passion. pointless squabbles ensued until Lianne's guard slammed his pike against the floor, silencing the room.

"Now, I believe the first matter on our agenda is..." She started.

"Hey," One of the other foreign kings yelled. "What's the deal with Diethelm and your borders. Have there been any treaties set in place that we should know of?"

"Yeah, you aren't hiding anything are you priestess?" Another said.

"Mr. Blackrose and I have already settled these matters. Borders have already been established. I've hidden nothing." She replied boldly.

"Then why do I hear you keep going over there?" The king insisted.

"Diplomacy doesn't happen overnight. And for another, he requested for specialized medical assistance in exchange for all those arrested for believing in our religion. The documents have already been publicized.

"Is it true that you have been collaborating with Mr. Blackrose during the war?"

"My position was and always will be neutral, as you know. Discussions between us were about the land donated by the previous King of Helmshire, who tried to push me into the war. I told Mr. Blackrose about the new boundries and he removed his soldiers. Are there any more questions, because I believe there are other more important matters to discuss, such as the current civil wars in 'insert countries names here'." She said. The room suddenly filled with silence and unease now that they couldn't focus the meeting on pointing fingers at her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:13 am
Kyrell laid unconscious on Shadow's couch with his hand extending outwards. Zil had taken off his shoes for comfort but the expression on the former prince's face was nothing short of distressed from the way he was knocked out.

Zil washed his face in the sink, folding and putting away the clothes and wig he wore in a small backpack. He took off the contact lenses, putting them away again before taking out a small brown envelope from his bag. He sat down on the floor in front of the couch, ignoring the former prince as he muttered, "You b*****d" at him. His hands quivered a little as he brought out what looked to be a bunch of photos held together by a rubber band. He took the binds off, flipping through the stolen and official pictures of a beautiful little girl with snow white hair and determined eyes. He smiled just a little, kissing the photo. He thought about her and how she must be in a suite right now with the prince, waiting for the king to return. What he did may or may not start a war. He couldn't really care right now.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:48 pm
Damien sat there with an obvious bored expression on his face. He simply rolled his eyes at the comments from the overseas monarchs. He couldn't wait to invade them and knock their pompous asses off their thrones. He was glad that the Grand Priestess decided to switch topics.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:24 pm
The topics of discussion became slow and somewhat painful for some of the countries leaders when it finally got down to the grime of their problems. Several of the large countries with lots of money were facing sparks of revolution and better equality laws between the rich and the nobility. Other country leaders were either indifferent or were uneasy about their own financial problems. there were very few countries that appeared to be stable, including Mt Angelo and some of her powerful allies. Most of the time, Lianne said nothing, leading the discussion's direction, but not actually talking. Occasionally, someone would ask for her advice and she would give it.

"Mr. Blackrose." One of the country leaders said. "You're a relatively new leader, correct? How do you deal with the civil unrest in your country?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:38 pm
Damien turned and looked at the leader. "I mercilessly crush it. I will not put up with people trying to destroy the country I've worked hard to unify. I consider civil unrest an act of treason" the Absolute Leader replied.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:54 pm
"I... see..." he replied, looking shaken by what he had said. He then turned his head in thought and said nothing. Some of the other leaders looked at Damien with some interest while others narrowed their eyes, knowing he needed to be taken down.

Hearing this, Lianne bit her bottom lip behind her veil. This wasn't working as well as she expected. Damien was justifying their fears rather then calming them. After a few more brief topics, the meeting was finished. Many of the leaders began to talk and mingle in the grand hall while Lianne whispered to her guard to make sure the cures were prepared for Damien.

Shadow arrived at her apartment and got off her bike. She stormed inside, not realizing Zil and the prince were there, and tossed off her wig and began unzipping the back of her dress, when she suddenly saw the prince on the couch. "The... hell?" She muttered, quickly locking the door and looking around.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games