Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 2915 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:23 pm

(( rofl Just wait Brat....it should be a good one if I know Leko! xd ))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:24 pm

(( eek that was quite the grab brat! I'm thinking this may just be more than our dear doctor ordered, it may be heart breaking to say the least twisted ))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:28 pm

-blushes, being caught with her skirt literally around her ankles, or calves, really, and in the middle of taking off a glove, the other discarded at her feet redface redface dame leans down and tries to quickly slide her skirt back up, stressed glaring and mentally facepalming when the strings get tangled up and she keeps dropping her hold on it- Uh... redface Um...

sweatdrop -the smells from his shower waft towards her. She takes a deep breath and bites her lower lip, trying to get her mind back on answering him- Well. -stands up straight and looks him in the eye- I just had a talk with Karrie. Finalizing our...breakup. -she sighs- He took it surprisingly well.

-dame takes Flame's hand, inspecting it, she brought it up to her face, and held it there- Flame...he brought up an interesting point...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:28 pm

{{Might have to be nice for once and buy Icy that wig Brats wearing just for that outfit. Very nice}}

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:32 pm

((Thanks Flame, the wig isn't so bad compared to some other stuff I've been looking at *Looks in her purse and watches in horror as moths fly out.* eek ))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:39 pm

*flies in landing on some of the support beams on the ceiling to look over the bar see nothing wrong so decides to take a little cat nap where no one can see him just in case he is needed.*

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:41 pm

*is about to go to bed satisfied when she sees a devil imp*
what the hell??
you come down here this instant!!

*summons the thing and drags it down to her room with her*
mischievous little bastards... evil
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:42 pm

{{ stressed Icy and I both know that feeling Brat. stare }}

{{sorry dame. I didn't see that we'd posted at the same time. sweatdrop }}

-frowns slightly at her reaction to cakeboy taking the "break-up" well. His frown deepens when she starts talking about a point he'd brought up as well. Stiffening, he starts cursing himself for ever coming by that day. Gently removing his hand, he crosses his arms and stands there-

Alright. I'm listening.

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:46 pm

lady leko-chan
*is about to go to bed satisfied when she sees a devil imp*
what the hell??
you come down here this instant!!

*summons the thing and drags it down to her room with her*
mischievous little bastards... evil

Wow.... What... I can't talk cause I'm in this god damn imp form. *all that can be heard from the imp is squeaking and chirps as he struggles to get away *
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:46 pm

((Leko just took the panty thief to her room eek Doesn't think she'll have any lace when she wakes up tomorrow. ninja

Bratty needs to stop buying stuff gonk ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:49 pm

*having finished their meal, the boys and dragon wait for Karrie to come back out*

*after a few minutes, sits back up* Good thing I'm getting my forge set up this week.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:49 pm

Lil Brat
((Leko just took the panty thief to her room eek Doesn't think she'll have any lace when she wakes up tomorrow. ninja

((Lol I can't do any thing this spell wont wear off for a while the only thing I can do is snuggle up to those pretty little things crying ))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:51 pm

Razzdango
Lil Brat

((Lol I can't do any thing this spell wont wear off for a while the only thing I can do is snuggle up to those preety little things crying ))
((Ewwww ~ imp boogers on her intimates burning_eyes ))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:53 pm

Lil Brat
Razzdango
Lil Brat

((Lol I can't do any thing this spell wont wear off for a while the only thing I can do is snuggle up to those pretty little things crying ))
((Ewwww ~ imp boogers on her intimates burning_eyes ))
((Nope just drool redface ))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:53 pm

-her brows furrow slightly as he pulls his hand away, she quickly looks down to hide the hurt in her eyes- Well, -crosses her arms around her middle so she doesn't feel so vulnerable- He basically said that I'm letting someone else run my life and that until I get that worked out, I will continue hurting people, myself included. -she tries not to think about the fact that he pulled out of her grip-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 2915 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games