Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2916 2917 2918 2919 2920 2921 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:33 pm

(( IM so sorry all * lurks and glomps everyone * I didnt mean for there to be a war from what I did.......I can finish the job..... twisted I just woke up so Im groggy as hell ))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:35 pm

*awakens, or at least... he -thought- he was awakening... to the feeling of being pet.* "...R'zn..." *he turns over to reach for Ryzan, but feels nothing in front of him. Slowly he opens his eyes, finding Ayami there. Startled, he sits up and immediately notices something is off. He looks down and sees he's got a set of furry purple paws and limbs* "Xsa stressed This is really getting old stare "

*Ayami looks at him with concern* "Oh dear... I didn't mean to frighten you. Is your heart alright?" *Tes sighs and looks around the room to get an idea of where he is this time. It doesn't take much to figure out he's in the main bar of MW, but while looking around he catches sight of Ryzan and Draa sitting together on one of the couches in the back, Ryzan resting his head on Draa's shoulder with his arm draped around him. Tes' prunny ears droop and he looks down at the table he's sitting on* "...no. No it's not alright. I want to leave..."

*Ayami tilts her head slightly and pets Tes some more* "Oh... did you want me to take you to my room to play with Kakkosen?" *Groans and flops down on his belly* "No, I don't want to play with Kakkosen. I want to leave. I don't want to be here. I don't want to be a prunny. I don't want..." *glares over at Draa* "... I don't want to have to see this. Not now... not ever." *Gets up and hops off the table, then starts running toward the door. He doesn't get far before Ayami picks him up*

"It isn't safe out there for a little prunny to go out on his own eek Where is it that you want to go? I'm not doing anything right now so we can make it a trip. Oh! Did you want breakfast? We can go to Lily's to pick up some scones." *squirms around for a moment, but knows that it's ultimately useless.* "... I don't want to be anywhere in this... this... whatever this place is. Whether it's a dream or some sort of alternate reality... I don't care. I don't want to be here." *Ayami frowns, clearly becoming upset.* "I just wanted to help..." "If you want to help me, then make it to where I stop coming here stressed " "I... I didn't know that's what was going to happen..." "Wait... what?" *Looks up at Ayami, questioningly. She begins to tear up, hugging him gently* "Please... just wear the t.." *Before she can finish speaking, her golden eyes flash, transforming to a blood red and her lips twist into a scowl* "What do you think you're doing to my other, little prunny? evil "

*Leko drops him, conjuring up her imp to appear beneath him before he hits the floor. He lands on top of the imp's head and it flies up to bring Tes eye level with Leko* "I wasn't doing anything." *Leko raises her hand to her face and slides a finger under one of her eyes, wiping off one of the tears Ayami had almost shed. She holds out her now wet finger to Tes.* "And how do you explain this? evil " "I didn't do anything!" "Ha! There's no one else it could have been. If you want to play rough, you can always play with me twisted " *Holding up her hand with her fingers spread, clouds of smoke begin to emanate from her finger tips. The clouds take the shape of tiny demon apparitions which she lets loose onto Tes. They shriek in his ears and fly around him while he tries to bat them away. Eventually he loses balance on the imp's head and starts falling to the floor.

Outside the dream, he falls out of his chair and hits the floor with a thud*
"Dosib uoi'nota...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:35 pm

((Black ~ *Glomps*))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Lil Brat
((Black ~ *Glomps*))

(( I love my new playlist. Perfect way to wake up ))

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:42 pm

*sits there sipping her drink, trying to listen and keep her mind from wandering*

I wouldn't be surprised if L was already in cahoots with the Russians and Italians. Hell, you saw how she did away with the Jamaican mafia. Wiped the whole bloody line out. What if this is just one big job to get rid of the other families? Clever a** cover up, setting us up for the fall while everything is put in place. She is that cunning. At this point, we have no idea who she has in pocket, how far her arm reaches or how long her money is. To take down the most prominent families would leave territory unaccounted for, and accessible.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:42 pm

BlackR.16
(( IM so sorry all * lurks and glomps everyone * I didnt mean for there to be a war from what I did.......I can finish the job..... twisted I just woke up so Im groggy as hell ))

((And just what do you mean by "finish the job"? confused ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:47 pm

katana68
BlackR.16

(( ninja Whatever do you mean........you name it.... ))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:49 pm

*Glances over at Icy.* Exactly, take them out, one by one and put the blame on someone else. *Something strikes her.* She didn't get all the Jamaican's, Icy. One faction, but not all. So shift the blame to you and Flame to answer who's left in charge. Ivan has his men but he doesn't oversee every Russian mob. There are multiples out there, mostly already at war with each other. *Frowns, something tickling her mind that she can't quite catch.* He has enemies amongst his fellow countrymen. Ghost would know more about it, but I'm sure that's how he and Paulie came to terms.

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:51 pm

BlackR.16
katana68
BlackR.16

((Maybe we want to finish it.....Nyahhh! *sticks tongue out at you* xd I think you're going to be a bit busy with other things and won't have the time to help us....... twisted ))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:53 pm

*just as she takes a sip of her drink, she hears a loud thud behind her. Turning, she sees TES on the floor. Getting up, she goes over to him, leaning over him. Finally taking a good look at him, she sees his hair is grey instead of purple. Frowning, she shakes him gently by the arm*

TES? Are you alright? What the hell just happened?

*she looks back at Brat, hearing her response*

Do you know if or when we'll be able to have a meeting with Ghost then?

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:54 pm

"Sounds to me like she's eliminating one faction at a time, and infiltrating others when she can.....," she glances at Brat and Icy, "What do ya'll think? Sound about right to you?"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:55 pm

katana68
BlackR.16
katana68
BlackR.16

((Maybe we want to finish it.....Nyahhh! *sticks tongue out at you* xd I think you're going to be a bit busy with other things and won't have the time to help us....... twisted ))

(( Pft... rolleyes You didnt get the memo...Im thinking about going back to Siberia for a while. So its nothing to me to make a few "stops" along the way ))

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:56 pm

*Frowns as TES hits the floor.* What the? What's the matter with him anyways. Maybe we should take him to the clinic.
*She sighs.* I'll see if I can make contact with Ghost. See if we can't sink a knife in Ivan while we're at it...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:58 pm

*groans and rubs his head, barely making out what Icy said. Gradually he opens his eyes, at first thinking at his height that he's still dreaming* "Is there just no way out of this hell? stressed " *turns over onto his back and sees Icy there* "You're here a bit early, aren't you? Or maybe not..." *rubs his forehead and soon realizes that his body is not what it was just moments ago* "Oh good... I've got hands..."

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:59 pm

She looks over as Icy goes to check on TES, "Is he okay? His sleep schedule has been really wonky lately, and I have to admit I'm a bit worried about him."

She turns back to Brat, "That sounds good....see what you can find out and let us know."

((@ Black: I repeat, maybe WE want to finish it....Men rolleyes , just don't listen half the time.....))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2916 2917 2918 2919 2920 2921 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games