Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skys Moving Castle

Dangerous Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:40 pm
Rin looked at Kikyo
"huh oh its nothing too important depending on how you look at it"
Rin said smiling at Kikyo  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:47 pm
"Indeed you do, Nova-chan, as do I see through your eyes"

"Yep, we're something special aren't we...?" Nova said, smiling a bit

"Depending on what you think special is." she replied, smiling

"Yep, c'mon then, let's quit sulking over my shitty life and go have some fun" she said getting to her feet. "we can go visit Kikyo or something" she suggested

"Uh... I think Rin-kun went that way"

"Oh so now he's stealing ym best friend eh?" Nova said angered "Well I guess I'll nvr get ahead in life" she sigh "Whatever, we'll kick his scrawny a** later. How about some snackage?"

"sounds amazing!" Avon said with much enthusiasm.

"Nice Avon, " she said smiling "You're always peppy in any situation" Nova smiled gently

"Yes, that's me for ya."  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:07 pm
There was concern within Orion's eyes as he heard coughing from Kikyo, then turned his head away from her. "I'm sorry... about all this...", he said with a sorrowful tone. He didn't know what else he could say to make her feel better.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:14 am
Kikyo stoped coughing and reached her hand to touch Orion's chcek. "Its ok, all I have is alittle cold. Im going to be fine. Its not your fault Ori-kun" Kikyo said softly smiling alittle at him.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:10 pm
Andrew ran to Kama and hugged her. "Im so happy that you are better!" He said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:40 pm
Orion turned his head a little to see Kikyo for a bit. His depression was still in effect and he didn't know what else he could do.

Then, Lucifer returned through the wall and walked into the bed, with his hands in his pockets. "Time to go, squirt...", he said to Orion, who was probably the only one who can see him.

"Go where...", Orion asked out loud, not knowing that the others couldn't see him.

Lucifer pointed at Orion's front pocket. "The thing that foxy lady wanted you to go to..."

When Orion touched his front pocket, he suddenly remembered what he was talking about.  

memphiskite
Crew

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:01 pm
Shanix giggled evily as he vanished. "You can't kill me like that.", he said giggling more. He made a dark portal and pulled Avon from out of it. "Damn I was trying for the other one. Oh well you'll have to do.", he said holding a dagger that looked like one of Larxene's, but black and white insted of yellow and blue, and held it to Avon's neck. "Now then put the weapon down or she dies.", he said giggling evilly again.

"Fine just don't hurt her.", Xale said making his Litana disappear. "Now than what is it you want?", he asked trying to keep the problem to a minimum.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:06 pm
"Where are you going" Kikyo asked weakly  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:11 pm
When Kikyo asked, Orion delayed in giving the answer, as he got out of the bed, though his hand was still holding onto Kikyo's. But it was best that she knew where he was going. "There's someone I have to meet up with for the last time... It's important that I attend...", he said as he drew out a letter from his front pocket and handed it over to her.

"I'm sorry... I need to be alone for this... I hope you don't mind...", he let go of her hand and left the room to get changed into a formal suit. Lucifer followed behind him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:13 pm
Kikyo opened the letter in her hands and began reading it. "What is this...?" she muttered.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:22 pm
To Master Forza Orion,

It is with deepest apologises that we must inform you of this sad event. We wish that you would attend the funeral of your father, Christopher James Orion on _th of _ to give your blessings to him. Your relatives will also be attending as well, so it is within your best interests to say your goodbyes and let his soul live in peace.

Yours Sincerely,

_

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:42 pm
Kikyo gasped alittle as she read it. "Oh my..." she said softly. 'I am so sorry Orion' she thought as she slowly got out of bed.

"Where are you going?" Kira said as he stood up.

"I need to talk to Orion-"

"No you are not" Kira said alittle loudly. "You are staying here and rest your body"  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:47 pm
Orion already managed to get a white shirt and black pants on, and was just doing up his tie around his neck in the spare bedroom. His mind was empty for the first time, unsure what he should be thinking of, except blocking out his emotions so that he would appear strong.

Lucifer sat on the bed with a bored expression. "I don't see the point in seeing your dead man...", he rudely said, "You barely got to see him at all..."

Orion didn't reply to his unwanted companion.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:54 pm
"No" Kikyo said as she walked to the door opening it, but her brother was in the way. "Get out of the way" she hissed softly but her voice came out alittle weak.

"You are in no health to leave this-"

"Please. I beg of you Kira Onii-sama. Let me go, please" Kikyo beged softly looking at him with sad eyes.

Kira just sighed as he moved out of the way. 'Im so going to regret this later' he thought as he saw his sister walk out of the room and to Orion's room.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:00 pm
With his black jacket on, Orion was done with his formal appearance and was about to leave the room when Kikyo appeared at the doorway. His face should sorrow but not specifically at her - mainly at him attending his father's funeral.

"Is there something you wanted from me...?", he asked in concern for her.  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games