Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:10 pm

User Image
"I don't know, I kinda like them, I may keep them." Hana said, playing with the large breast she had made for herself.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:27 pm

"its just an illusion. Why dont you just reshape your human form?"

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:46 pm

User ImageUser Image
Nike awoke in the private room of her office. She sat up and wondered how she got there. Looking around she noticed a man sitting in the dark where she couldn't see him. She pulled the covers about her when she realized she was naked. "Who are you?" She demanded. He leaned forward so that the light shown on his face. She began to shake from the shock and slid from the bed and slowly made her way to him as if in a dream. She reached out her hand and stopped as though her touch would make him disappear. He snatched her hand and put it to his cheek, looking up at her with soulful eyes.

"It's time to wake up from your dream, my love."

Tears poured from her eyes and she threw herself into his arms. "You didn't leave me....my Prince."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:30 am

Neuro laughed at her reaction to Caldwell, and saw the look in his eyes,"Oh Soli I think you hurt him."He laughed more and saw the boy awake,"File them by name and put them in that cabinet over there."He pointed to one near the wall.

Soli stared at him and then went to sit by her desk that was near the window,she didn't understand what Neuro meant but she didn't care."Neuro why was he here?"

He looked at her,"He was here to stop me from talking to Hana but it doesn't matter now does it,Now you know not to go near him."He looked at her and sat at his desk.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:04 am

Brago smiled and Nuzzled Hana's breasts
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:11 pm

((That's just scary Demo eek ))

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:12 pm

((I agree )) burning_eyes
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:33 pm

"What do you mean?"Soli looked at him, curious about what he meant.

Neuro chuckled,"That if you go near him, he will take your happiness away, He did it once why wouldn't he do it again Soli."He looked at her and smiled,"He made you cry when he killed The Whisperer didn't he?"He looked at her,

Soli sat there, even though the sun was shining in on were she sat, she didn't feel warm at all."Yes he did,"She looked out the window and sighed,"I don't feel right when I'm near him anymore Neuro, he seems to change."She wondered what happened to Caldwell or Hyael, how they seemed the same but different.

Neuro looked at her and laughed,"It seems he has a talent for making you feel "strange" then."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:52 pm

Luc filed them quickly and seemed to barely glance at him. He filed them appropriately but he had a talent for movement that just seemed natural. "Anymore, sir?" He asked.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:00 pm

Neuro heard the boy speak,"Yes there is actually quiet alot to do."He opened a door and piles of files were revealed,"I'm very busy and solve cases fast so finish filing these as well."He grinned at him and sat back down in his chair closing his eyes,"Oh and my name is Neuro Whisperer if your wondering louse."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:09 pm

(( rolleyes ))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:54 pm

User Image
Hana giggled at brago. "WOuld you want me to alter my form so I'd have bigger breast?" she asked him.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:03 pm

"Id like that, but then again, its not my body."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:06 pm

User Image
"Well, if you'd like it I just might then." Hana smiled and kissed him.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:23 pm

"your always so good to me, Hana" he grinned and returned it.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games