Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:39 pm

((check my profile))
"dont"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:39 pm

"I won't as long as you don't tape Reiko."Shana said.
"Wow, Haya is bleeding."Nana said as she floated down a bit lower to see, but not too low.
[[She called me childish kid and tried to act all high and mighty. And said that I don't have a life. I was prepared to cuss her out, like Haipa did. O.O But I didn't. Because I am nice like that.]]

gas powered stick

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:43 pm

((o.e are you guys still arguing with her? Because I'd like to go give her my opinion >.> and what did she do to start this whole mess?))

"I...will...not...fail..." Haya breathed. Suddenly, a blast of yellow light went towards Nana in the shape of a wolves head.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:47 pm

((she copied reiko's rp and made it a gulid we were going to do that inu and she said yes))
"okay"

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Entering a code with his cell phone, his vehicle with side car attachment transforms into the Side Basshar Mech to shield Nana from the blast, and climbed aboard as he got it back up to fire sidewinder missiles which split into multiple micro missiles at Haya.
User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:51 pm

((Wow...some people these days can't think up things for themselves u_u and we are gonna make a guild for Reiko's role plays then?))

Haya flew out of the way and straight at him. The light surrounded her arm forming a giant claw which she used to smash to try and smash into the Mech.

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:52 pm

[[I was done talking to a 15 year old who acts like a child, so I ignored her.]]
Nana looked at the wolf's head."What..."Nana said, but didn't complete her sentance. She moved out the way as best she could.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:52 pm

((yup))

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:54 pm

(( Well, let's move on from this unfortunate event and forget about that child. And have you made the guild yet or do you need some donations for it o: ?))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:54 pm

[[Yeah, Haipa told me about the guild. But I wanna know all your opinions on it. (Spades and I have been talking about the rp too, but that stuff it secret.)]]
"Yup."Shana told William. She looked at Nana."Poor Nana..."

gas powered stick

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:55 pm

((well its for your rps an me and spades talked about alot of stuff like despair fighting william))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Jumping out, Masato saw that Side Basshar survived the hit but was unable to fight until repairs were done on it, and so he took out a camera which he inserts the Kaixa mission memory key card and turns into a brass knuckle device, and pressed the Enter button.

Ready! Exceed Charge!

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:57 pm

[[I have a guild ready for it, I just have to edit it and all that extra stuff. And Spades and I talked about something else. XP He already hinted it off somewhere....]]
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:02 pm

((sorry for no posts trying to multi task with homework, and this while talking to friend so far im getting the hang of it. and about that "15" year old calling you childish you did the right thing by not cussing her out now since she sent those messages to haipa about you that just shows shes the childish one in that conversation))

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:02 pm

((Ok guys I forgot to ask this earlier but I could use some help with the manga o.o'' on top of drawing, I would have to go back, copy and paste all the posts, edit mistakes in the posts and get rid of ooc stuff, etc. In other words for me to do this by myself would take forever. Especially with my doubled homework ._. stupid honor classes. So, do any of you mind helping me out xD? And I'm still working on the character looks because I have to convert all the pro drawings into my own style. Plus, I need help with picking who to put on the cover. If you have any ideas PM me for now :3 thanks EDIT: Reiko, mind setting up a manga subforum for me? So instead of PMs I can just set polls up.))
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games