Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:31 pm
(Hey Nerubi! Sorry I can't stick around I'm getting off my train BUT....)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery laughed, "No Willow, this is our friend Treya, she's a fairly strong Green Ira that deals with plants, if you couldn't guess. And don't you have a dental appointment?" she asked pointing to the closed office door.

((Ciao for nao~)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:09 pm
Dr. Sullivan stepped out with a tray of dental tools in hand. He saw the group and said "oh, what are you guys all still doing here? Aren't you going to dinner? Except you, Treya. You gotta wait".  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:09 am
User Image
W i L L o W
User Image

~~~---~~~

"For the moment, I guess not today, I'll think about it..."Willow shrugged a little as he remember the sounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:15 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Oh Dinner it is then." Avery said smiling. "You might as well come along Treya, we'll keep an eye on the clock for you. Half an hour right? Dr. Sullivan??" she asked the dentist.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:24 pm
"Yup. Though now it's probably only twenty five minutes. There's also the local restaurant if you miss out on the cafeteria. Anyway, these tools won't sterilize themselves and I'm getting hungry myself" Dr. Sullivan said. He then waved to everyone and headed into the sterilization room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:18 pm
"okay, i guess" she smiled but you could see her slightly shiver when he talked about the dentistry tools. "i'll be waiting outside everyone" she said calmly before navigating her way around everyone and then out the door of the office. 'just have to get out of there' she let another shiver pass through her before walking a little way away from the door and down the hall.  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:53 pm
Announcement: Vampiric requested a character [Favine/Bou] be moved to the npc section so she could 'have' him, which reminded me of something:

Originally I had that characters not used in a while would become npcs. While I don't automatically move them over anymore, anyone can feel free to request taking over a character, though you might want to ask if someone still has 'dibs'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:26 pm
(I'd totally forgotten about that rule o.0 )

User Image

"25 it is then, see you!" Avery called over her shoulder as she snagged her bag from Shige and headed for the door.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:43 pm
[ Also, I think I'm setting the start of the new school year/ graduation deadline for the end of August. Anyone have any objections? All the characters will be bumped up a year in age ]

Jordan floated out of the library and never really made it back to the ground. Even from high up, she couldn't- oh wait, there was the Pres, and Ali and her brother. Maybe she'd have some luck and see the others heading for dinner.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:18 pm
Luxurious Poverty
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

"Hey!" Michishige exclaimed, grabbing for the bag. "That wasn't fair! I was holdin' that!" Unfortunately, Avery was much too nimble with the bag for him to get it back, now that she knew he was after it. "Fine," he folded his arms, sulking. "Keep the bag." Michishige walked out the door andwalked towards the cafeteria. "Didn't want it anyways..."

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{OOC: I'm all for it. o:}

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:03 pm
[. lol wait so who going to be graduating and who's going to be staying smile ? ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:54 pm
(The older kids, Whit, Avery, Telemachus, Zaias, hrmles....that's about all I can think of....)

User Image

Avery switched sides for her bag, avoiding Shige's most recent grab.
Sensory powers were handy for avoiding stuff, especially at her level.

She tucked her satchel against her skirt as the chill wind blew last falls leaves from the side of the pathway, another few weeks and they'd be so sodden with rain they'd disintegrate into the the ground.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit caught up with Avery and poked Shige in the kidney as he passed him by. "On the plus side pouty face, I hear it's double dessert night." Whit linked an arm with Avery's as they kept going. "AND if you want, we can raid vending and have a video game night too. " Whit said, though he wasn't limiting VG night to just anyone. As exampled by his pointed look at Avery. Though she did usually bring the good snacks.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:08 pm
__

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Attempting to dodge Whit's poke, Michishige only succeeded in imitating a mentally challenged fish, because he was trying to sneak Avery's bag away before she switched sides.

"Double dessert night?!" he asked, his face brightening up. "A vending raid and video game night too!?" he continued to repeat. "Man, you know how to treat a brother right!" Michishige elbowed Whit's arm lightly. "Remind me to get you something nice later," he joked. He never got Whit anything nice.

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

{OOC: }

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:19 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

"Hey you wanna get me something nice, we need to trash those guys from the mall in C.O.D, they're starting to get uppity just because they have superior skills because they can spend all day every day playing video games online. At the price of having no futures, which is our saving grace, and only points out the fact that we have similar skills with going to school and homework and Ira practice."

User Image

Avery laughed and quirked an eyebrow as she shouldered her bag on the other side. It was certainly a convoluted reason but she was sure it made sense to them.

Her C.O.D. experience certainly wasn't top notch, she was sure Whit only ever introduced it to her to help keep her busy when her frostbite got distracting, and kept going because he realized it was a good way to hook her into staying around. She hated losing. But she had no skills.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:25 pm
__

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Michishige nodded, a determined glint in his violet eyes. "Those guys are as good as dead," he said with a smile. "We'll take 'em easy, this time! We should go over there tomorrow and give 'em a piece of our controllers."

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

{OOC: }

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games