Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Damien went into the great hall, finding the whole thing to be a giant waste of time. He wanted to just get the medicine and leave. However, he didn't want to seem too hasty.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:21 pm

One of the guards walked over to Damien. "The Priestess has prepared the medical cures. Please follow me." The guard said.

Lianne stood by a box filled with well packed tubes filled with a strange ember liquid. All of them were labeled, and only two of them were different from the rest.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:25 pm

Damien followed the servant up until he came to the Grand Priestess. He gave her a small bow. "Good afternoon, Priestess. I take it those are the antidote" he said.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:36 pm

"Yes. The main antidote can be taken in any way, but it must be taken by the person it was made for. You can give it to them in their drinks or inject it into their arm, whatever you see fit. There is, however, an exception. Two of the results, a Vincent and Valkyrie with young blood, which I'm assuming are the twins I saw, have a high concentration of several poisons. Since they are young, their body adjusted to it, but it will give very terrible effects as they grow older. We have made these to cure them... but... because of the high concentration of poison, I'm afraid it won't be without it's effects. There will be heavy vomiting and stomach aches, but it's the effect of the poison coming out of their system. It has the taste and consistency of candy, so taking it shouldn't be too bad, but they need to keep taking one a day until the symptoms stop. Also, I have made a preventative for you, just in case." She told him.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:56 pm

"I see" Damien said. "Well, I cannot thank you enough for making these antidotes. We've been investigating and it seems that a certain company made it and was comissioned from an overseas organization to do so. We're still figuring out who. Oh, by the way. Did you find out if you were poisoned as well?"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:02 pm

"No I wasn't." She replied. "So, how did you find the meeting?" She asked. "Be honest. How many notes of problems in other countries did you take?"

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:04 pm

"I noticed a few. Honestly, I found this meeting quite boring and most of the political leaders of the other countries seem to be either inept or complete imbeciles" Damien replied.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:15 pm

"Yes, well most of those leaders were handed their power by birth. After a while, you sort of get used to simply smiling and trying to move to more important subjects." She replied. "Someone like you who came into power recently makes them feel uneasy for one reason or another. I was hoping your presence would calm them now that they're taking Diethelm more seriously, but sounds like that comment of yours scared half of them." She sighed. "When you were at war and taking over country after country, it was nothing but nonstop yammer about 'we should do something', but as it goes, they just sit back and do nothing." She sighed. "A bit hypocritical, I think, but I don't exactly like war, so I'm fine with it to some degree."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Damien shrugged. "Well, we'll see how things go in the future. For now, I just want to find out who's been trying to poison the members of my government. Do I need to make any payment?" he asked.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:45 pm

"There is no amount of money that can pay for broken homes and then deaths of thousands on a battlefield. If this is all it takes to keep peace between us, then I gladly give it for free." She told him.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Damien nodded. "Well, then I thank you. Consider it done" he said. He then ordered for the servants that traveled with him to come help move the antidote. "Thank you, Priestess. I'm sure I'll be seeing you again" Damien said, then gave her a bow and was off.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Lianne let out another sigh of relief after he had gone. She then went to go console with her books alone. She was at her limit of social activity and wanted time to think by herself.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:26 pm

((Time skip?))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:48 pm

((Sure))

A few days had past and everyone was given their antidote. Damien went to visit Jian in the hospital to see how he was doing.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:54 pm

"He seems to have recovered quite a bit since we received the new antidote. I dare say he's lost quite a few years." The doctor said, and it was true. Jian looked as if he had gotten younger as his brain and body recovered. "He should wake up at any time." The doctor told Damien.

((How do you want to work out the twins? I'm thinking Damien gave them the cure one night, and then they started getting upset stomachs and vomiting for about a week. So I guess he took them back and left them at one of his fancy houses to be taken care of? >.< ))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games