Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Gryffindors & Slytherins
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Game One!
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's a good day to play!

Sky knew she had to try for the snitch right now. She reached out a hand, biting her lip as she stretched for the snitch.

AC: 18
          Modifiers: +6 {Spotting} +6 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          Spotted: 3/3
          Catching: 1/2
          Total Roll:25 {CAUGHT!!}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Gryffindors & Slytherins
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Game One!
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's a good day to play!

As she stretched out for the reach, Skyla felt something cold brush her fingers. Pulling back, she spotted the familiar sparkle in her hand. "I CAUGHT THE SNITCH!" she shouted, holding her hand above her head. After the ref acknowledged, Sky flew over to Echo. "Hey, you did a great job. I honestly thought you had it there for a minute." She offered over a hand for a shake, hoping the older girl wasn't too upset.

AC: 18
          Modifiers: +6 {Spotting} +6 {Catching}
          Spotted: 3/3
          Catching: 1/2
          Total Roll:25 {CAUGHT!!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:16 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

seventh year || Slytherin || halfblood
Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick lancer

Too little, too late-- Byrnes reached out and a moment later she was raising her hand and shouting she'd caught the snitch.

Echo slowed up, bringing herself to a stop in the air with gritted teeth. Well, this was what she expected right? Echo hadn't caught the snitch in a game before, why would she now?

What hurt probably worse was how after the referee acknowledged the catch, Skyla Byrnes flew directly over to her, offering her free hand for a shake and saying she did a great job and all that. Part of her wanted to scream and punch Byrnes for the pity. She did not need pity from a sickly sixth year. Even if she did almost have that stupid golden ball, the fact was that she didn't, and it meant she'd again, caused Slytherin to lose. The only victory for her would be catching the damn snitch and winning the damn game.

But even in her frustration, Echo dared not drag the Wellbelove name through the mud by being violent on the pitch. She shook Byrnes's hand politely, pasting a half-hearted smile on and physically biting her tongue until she could manage something civil. "Nothing for it though, hm? Congratulations on the victory, darling. If you'll excuse me."

She turned her broom around, circling the pitch as the teams started to clear out. Assuming Daphne didn't want to call a meeting or anything, Echo swooped down to offer Brianna a hand off the pitch. Well, a metaphorical one. Echo wasn't Brianna's brother here to swoop and carry her off in her arms. "That definitely needs to be checked out. We might as well fly over? I doubt Madame Kavanagh will appreciate you being on that leg."

setting Game 1 2059-60, Quidditch pitch. || with Gryffindor and Slytherin teams.
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing Slytherin quidditch uniform
status well this was to be expected.

Cinnabun Gryffie

Graydon Ironshield

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I-I-I can't stop
No, I-I-I can't stop
So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
✩★
~"Closer" by the Chainsmokers. Cover by Jonathan Young ft Travis Carte

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:48 am
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingleChaser

Well, that went as expected,’ thought Brianna sourly, as she brought her broomstick down to the surface of the pitch. That Skyla came up with the Snitch, and Gryffindor won the match was hardly anything one needed Divination class to see coming. No, Brianna understood the Snakes’ situation quite keenly: everything had to go in their favour for them to win a match this year, opposing teams didn’t even need score a point against them to beat the Snakes.

At least I didn’t get shot down this time out, However…’ She looked down at her left forearm, and saw it was already started to swell. Now that the adrenalin from the match was wearing off, her body was telling her the cost of the losing effort. Stabbing pain lancing up from her shattered leg was enough to tell her she didn’t dare put weight on it, not unless she wanted to faint then and there, and either be bourne to the Hospital on a stretcher, or, worse, carried in by Ron.

Opening up a kit she had at her hip, one she kept with her for just such situations, she grabbed out a roll of medical gauze, before maneuvering her wrist to make sure the bones were moreorless aligned like they were supposed to, and winding the bandage about her injured limb. She knew the only reason she wasn’t being peeled off the pitch was because Gryffindor’s thrice-cursed Beater allowed the Bludger to get up in his face, and he managed to clock himself with his own bat. Brianna chuckled softly at the imagery; she was willing to take positives out of this match wherever she could find them. Using her teeth, she tied off the ends of the gauze, giving the knot a final savage tug to ensure it kept pressure, and it would stop hurting.

Looking up, she saw Echo flying over, and immediately felt badly for her. This was Echo and Daphne’s last campaign; it would have been nice to send them off with a House Cup, or, at least one victory celebration downstairs; down a match already, the odds were already not in their favour. “Yeah” she said, nodding in agreement with Echo’s suggestion. Flying to the Hospital Wing herself was a lot more dignified than the alternatives. “Flying sounds good to me, and I’m pretty sure she’ll want to see my arm too.”

OOC:
addaellis

User ImageAC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to Shoot and Steal the Quaffle (-2 DRM due to injuries)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ ] [X] [X]
Action: Licking my wounds, counting the cost
Effect Value:  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✸Jaelah✸Aindrias✸
Slytherin ~ Second Year
Quidditch (Keeper) ✸ Astronomy ✸ Herbology

"It's like a treasure hunt, in a way"

Jaelah glared at the weather, at the quidditch notice that the game was still on. It had been snowing all night. It was still a light flurry of snow falling now - and there was already AT LEAST 5 inches of snow on the ground, and she couldn't wear SNOW SHOES and play quidditch. She stopped right at the door to leave, waiting for a solution to come to her - that was when she saw Erikk. She grinned, and as he walked by, saying a brief hi to her she punched, and hopped on his back. "Ugh Erikk I don't want to get my feet cold and wet in this snow. Carry me there!"

And Erikk obliged - giving a small chuckle. Jaelah began rambling on in Erikk's ear - "So, you going to listen to your sister? Take out your cousin? Man I hope they give me a chance to defend the hoops, last game was dreadfully boring."

"And you're a detective. Get searching!"

Position: Keeper
AC: 12 (usually 13 - 1 snow)
Modifiers: +5 Catching
Special Skills:[/b Hold The Line, Great Catch wink Natural Flyer
Lives: ✸✸✸
Roll: -1 (snow)
Trying to:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:33 am
User Image
Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
And seal your doom tonight

User Image

Halfblood | Seer | First Year Ravenclaw | Eleven Years Old
Astronomy Club | Daily Dragon Writer | Dueling Club - Occasional Observer | Language Club | Music Club Violist
3rd Match 2059-60 Quidditch Pitch With: Ravenclaw and Slytherin
Wearing: Keeper Uniform + An ink-stained Ravenclaw scarf Status: “Playing in the snow will be fun.”

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

The last match may have gone well for Ravenclaw, but Uriel’s one chance to block? Not so much. The damage he sustained to his broom had since been repaired though, so as long as he was careful about the bludgers, it would probably be fine. The boy sighed as he trudged through the snow with his teammates, his breath coming out like a small cloud in front of him. He pulled up the old, ink-stained scarf over his chilled nose. At least if anyone was knocked out of the match this game there would be a soft, wintery grave awaiting them. As much snow as they've had today, it seemed like the cushioning would only get thicker, too. As he walked, he bumped his shoulder against Captain Milan's arm. Over the last few months working under him on the team and for the newspaper, Yuri had really started to look up to the seventh year. It would be a shame to see him go once he graduated next year.

"You know, Captain, I've been thinking." Uriel mentioned, eyes crinkled slightly by the teasing smile hidden behind his scarf. "When we win the season, you should get an eagle tattoo. A giant one, across your whole back. Wouldn't that be nice?"

AC: 11 (Usually 12; -1 for Snow)
                                                              Modifiers: +4 Catching ; - 1 Snow
                                                              Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                              Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                              Final Roll: -

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                              Cinnabun Gryffie

Spirits, supernatural, are shy
                                                              What's all the fuss?
                                                              But bags of bones seem so unsafe
                                                              It's semi-serious!

Trickblues

Trickblues

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:21 am
User Image
You talk talk talk
But got nothing to say
Do you think that you can give it a break?
You know how, how to ruin a day
I hear it from a mile away

User Image

Pureblood | Third Year Slytherin | Thirteen Years Old
Quidditch - Beater | Dueling Club | Herbology Club
3rd Match, 2059-60 The Pitch With: Slytherin & Ravenclaw
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: Caught between a rock and a hard place

There was a lot riding on the game today. After Gryffindor's win, Slytherin really couldn't afford another loss on their record this year. Erikk had been practicing every chance he could get and felt pretty confident in his abilities, except for the bloody snow. It was enough to have to lift his legs higher when he stepped, but at least it the flurries had calmed just enough to be navigatable. As long as he could fly and see where he was aiming, it didn't really matter.

Jaelah, though, seemed to react to the snow as if it was a personal offense. He couldn't help but chuckle at her antics, punching at his back and climbing onto him like a monkey on a tree as she demanded he carry her there. "Pfft! Why should I?" He griped, but as she hopped up, he instinctively hooked his arms under her legs. "You're so needy! Who raised you? I ought to tear them a new one for raising such a spoiled brat." Not that he actually minded one bit. It was nice to feel wanted. It was much better than constantly being rejected by some people. Namely Flick.

As if on cue, Mockingjae brought up his sister. "Sibling," he simply corrected. "And... I don't know." Erikk sighed. Flick had told him after they were knocked out of the last match that they might consider mending their relationship if Erikk took it upon himself to knock Yarrick out of today's match. He didn't know how to feel about it. "I mean, yeah, if I can do it I will. It's part of the game. But I'm not going to risk sacrificing our team's hard work just because my sibling's a sore loser, either. If I could manage both, that'd be great. But who knows what's going to happen up there?" There had to be a better way to do this, but it's been three months and he was getting absolutely nowhere.

"If you wanted more action, you should have signed on as a beater with me. You're scrappy enough for it." He smirked as they made it to their spot on the pitch. "Oh, hey, would you look at that?" Erikk adjusted his grip, acting as if he was going to simply let her down. Instead, he tossed her backwards into the pillowy snow with a laugh. "We're here!"

AC: 15 (Usually 16; -1 due to Snow)
                                                                Modifiers: + 4 Hitting, -1 Snow
                                                                Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

OOC:
                                                                Stefan Lee Salvatore

I know that words are just words
                                                                And I'm trying to let go
                                                                But what you said is absurd
                                                                And I'm hearing the echoes
                                                                Ringing in my head

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:40 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? My Teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw v Slytherin Game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's bloody freezing out here

Milan... wasn't sure how he felt being back on the pitch, especially after his failures the game prior. It hadn't helped that he'd had to spend the night in the hospital wing because he'd pushed himself too hard afterwards. But, he was the captain and he had a job to do. Wrapping his scarf around him and tying it in an intricate fashion (and with a brass eagle pin he'd thrifted the summer prior), Milan set out for the pitch. It had been snowing all night, and judging by the footprints headed toward the pitch, he wasn't the first one on the way.

He sighed, his breath curling up toward the sky in crystalline form. He pressed his earmuffs on, then walked out to the pitch. He was glad he'd changed out his normal quidditch boots for his higher, and warmer, winter boots. After pushing the gate open and stepping in, Uriel (who was half-hidden behind a scarf) mentioned he thought Milan should get a giant eagle tattoo across his full back. "What is it with you guys going straight for permanent body modification? But also, no. Nothing that big. an eagle tattoo... possibly. But we still have a whole season to win." He sent a grin over, though the gesture didn't seem to quite reach his tired eyes. After hurting himself, the nightmares had started up again, though now they combined with his own self-doubt to become a horrible monster. Though, true to himself, he talked it out with Healer Kavanagh, and hadn't touched potions for sleep. For that, he could still say he was proud of himself.

TrickBlues

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          AC: 18 -1 for Snow
          Modifiers: +8 {Throwing} +8 {Stealing}-1 for Snow
          Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
          Total Roll: xx {xxxxxx}
          x/3
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:44 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates and Rivals, well.. not really rivals, they're nice...
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Ravenclaw v Slytherin
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's so sparkly out here!

Lewis was pretty stoked to play in the winter, even if it made for a blustery sort of day. He hurried to the pitch, his broom in hand. Everyone else seemed to be bundled up, but he had only donned a sweater for warmth because Lewis absolutely loved the cold. He had a song in his head, happily dancing through the snow as his wild curls bounced about. He happily sent a grin over to each of his friends, then did a sort of dancy stretching thing.

AC: 14{-1 for Snow}
Modifiers: +2 {Throwing} +2 {Stealing}{-1 for Snow}
Total Roll: xx {xxxxxx}
x/3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:53 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Ravenclaws & Slytherins
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Eagles v Serpents
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope Erikk doesn't break all my bones...

Yarrick had been dreading this game ever since the exact second she'd managed to knock out her cousin last game. While she was confident (or well, mostly confident) her brother couldn't be swayed by a request to eliminate her from the game, Yarrick was worried her other cousin, Flick's brother, may fall to pressure. Hurrying to the pitch in all her warm winter gear, she walked over beside Erikk for a moment. "H-hey Erikk... um... i-if Flick... d-did they ask you to like... break all my bones or something? 'Cause... cause please don't? I-I didn't mean to knock them out, and it's so hard to see and I really, really don't wanna die out there...." She looked up at her older cousin, hoping if Flick had asked.... well, hopefully Erikk wouldn't be too mean to her....

TrickBlues

AC: 14{-1 for Snow}
          Modifiers: +2 {Hitting}{-1 for Snow}
          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodger
          Saving: xxxxx
          Aiming At: xxxxxxx
          Total Roll: xx {xxxx}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:00 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Slytherin & Ravenclaw Teams
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? We can win this one!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's freaking cold out here!

Daphne wasn't sure how today was going to go. After their first game, she would've said it would be a difficult battle, but then... well, everyone watched Milan Wellbelove struggle with his throws. So she really just had to keep herself (and her other chasers) safe from potential steals. She wrapped her scarf around her neck, tucking in her cheeks and nose, then walked outside. At least visibility wasn't too horrible out here. It would certainly make for a rough day. Milan and several Ravens were already here, and when Daphne sent a look over at their captain, he simply turned down his gaze. Alright... that was odd of him. Maybe he wasn't feeling good? Not that she'd take it easy on him for a silly winter cold....

AC: 17 {-1 for Snow}
Modifiers: +7 {Throwing} +7 {Stealing} {-1 for Snow}
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm,Natural Flyer
Total Roll:xx {xxxxx}
x/3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✸Jaelah✸Aindrias✸
Slytherin ~ Second Year
Quidditch (Keeper) ✸ Astronomy ✸ Herbology

"It's like a treasure hunt, in a way"

Jaelah laughed at who raised Jaelah, "Parents who thought I wasn't good enough, and a sister who hated my existence. Adoptive parents who love me but probably just took me in to 'keep siblings together' or some nonsense. So yeah - I have no manners. The sea doesn't raise someone with manners. Onward steed!" However, when Tree Boy corrected her saying Flick was a sister, rather than a gender neutral sibling, Jaelah cursed "I KNOW they're your sibling - gender neutral blah blah. I'm sorry - it's the weather. It's making my brain go numb.I think you should get at least one hit in - for good measure you know."

At the field though, Erikk dumped her right into the inches of snow, covering her back with snow, her hair, everything. She jumped up, taking her broom and hitting him in the butt with it, "You'll pay for that Tree Boy - mark my words you'll pay." she shook out her hair, before putting her stocking hat on, and brushing all the rest of the snow off of her quidditch uniform.

She looked over as a fellow second-year approached, Yarrick, the previously mentioned cousin, was begging for mercy from Erikk. Jaelah laughed, "If you have to beg for mercy before playing quidditch - maybe you shouldn't be on the quidditch team." Jaelah grimaced a little internally, no that wasn't very nice - but honestly if one didn't leave a quidditch game with a few bruises, or go in with knowing the risk of getting knocked out, then... there were probably better extra curricular activities for them.

"And you're a detective. Get searching!"

AC: 12 (usually 13 - 1 snow)
Modifiers: +5 Catching
Special Skills:[/b Hold The Line, Great Catch wink Natural Flyer
Lives: ✸✸✸
Roll: -1 (snow)
Trying to:

trickblues

cinnamon gryffie

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:07 pm
User Image
Right now, I know that if I go, nothing will change
Yes, without delay the world will spin on either way
“In that case, it’s okay,” So I want to say
But I’m void of a voice for a phrase so fake
I’m afraid, ‘cause I’d want to be missed
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Halfblood | Third Year Slytherin | Fourteen Years Old
Apprentice Blacksmith | Art Club | Creature Appreciation Club | Quidditch Announcer/Beater
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: Ready to do better

Snow meant Áedán had to leave a little earlier than his teammates for the pitch. Tàm's bonus leg didn't exactly work in bad weather, which meant Áedán had to help by piggy backing him up to the Announcer's Booth. He guessed he didn't have to. But he should, right? That's what best friends were for, and he promised Master Aonghus he would look out for him. Not to mention it made for a great pre-match workout. Besides, it wasn't like he could just fly them up. He was still in an anti-fly time out from the last time.

The boys made it with enough time before the game to get settled in before the Beater would have to head back down for the match. He swapped his snow boots for his uniform shoes and ditched his coat in his usual chair. This was the only thing Áedán was really dreading about today's game—flying out in this was going to be freezing! So he stole a swig of Tàm's hot chocolate as his carrier tax and hoped that would provide enough warmth to last him.

"Alright, I'm off," He ruffled Jules's hair as he made his way to the exit. "Have fun up here. You're gonnae be great."

Just outside the booth, Áedán grabbed his broom that was left propped by the entry. He turned to face his friend, seeming to be considering something. “I guess I best nae get knocked out today, huh.” The redhead mused. “Or else Jules is gonnae be flying you back down. Cannae have that, can we?”

As some of the other players began to file onto the pitch, Áedán decided he better get a move on. He grabbed onto the railing, then after a beat, spoke again. "I'm gonnae get a hit today." He confided in Tàm resolutely. If he spoke it into existence it would have to happen, right? After all the practice he’s put in since the last match, he had certainly better. "Sae make sure tae pay attention… But nae too much, okay?"

A wry smirk was shot over his shoulder at the smaller boy. He couldn't help but tease, just a little, regarding Tàm's confession of keeping an extra close eye on him in the last match. “Anyway, I’ll be back. Catch you later.” As soon as Áedán pulled himself onto the frozen railing, he was over the other side, and managed to mount his broom properly with only a meter drop before he flew safely down to join his teammates on the pitch.

Position: Beater
                                                              AC: 12 (Usually 13; -1 due to Snow)
                                                              Modifiers: + 3 Hitting, -1 Snow
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy

OOC:
                                                              Cinnabun Gryffie

I’m just an outcast trying to pass for someone strong
                                                              Nothing but a coward with a hated person’s song
                                                              As I write from my mind, all my wonders burst in colors
                                                              Reaching out to be...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:14 pm
User Image
You talk talk talk
But got nothing to say
Do you think that you can give it a break?
You know how, how to ruin a day
I hear it from a mile away

User Image

Pureblood | Third Year Slytherin | Thirteen Years Old
Quidditch - Beater | Dueling Club | Herbology Club
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: Caught between a rock and a hard place

Dropping Jaelah like that was worth every second of carrying her to the pitch, but as he laughed, he suddenly felt a smack! “Ow–HEY! Jaelah!” What was that?! “Did you just–?!” Did she really just smack his rear with her broomstick? That was so rude! If they weren’t about to get into a serious match, Erikk would be waging a full on snowball war right about then. Instead, he crossed his arms in a huff and shot her a challenging glare. “You’re on, Sea Monkey. After the game,” he pushed a fist into his palm and cracked his knuckles, “I’ll teach you some of those manners.” With a snowball right down the back of her shirt. He couldn’t wait.

Whatever revenge he was planning on his teammate was interrupted by his cousin, Yarrick, approaching them. She looked nervous, so when he turned to face her, his brow furrowed with a frown. Didn’t she have her own brother to go to if something was wrong? “...Hey. What’s with you?”

Yarrick asked if Flick had recruited him to beat her up. It wasn’t… Entirely far off, but definitely not as malicious as she made it sound. He heaved a sigh, his hands on his hips while she explained that she didn’t mean to knock Flick out, and she really didn’t want to die. Well. No s**t. He was about to ask why she was a Beater in the first place when she was clearly terrified, but Jaelah butted in and pretty much said it for him.

“Jae.” He gently warned her to back off with a look over his shoulder. This was a family matter, and while he didn’t particularly mind her throwing her opinion in–he really liked how she spoke whatever was on her mind like that, actually–Erikk needed to be the one to handle this. “Yarrick, come over here.”

The third year slung his arm over his cousin’s shoulders and led her just a few feet away. He bent down to match her height and met her eyes while he rested his hands on each of her shoulders. “Okay, Yarrick, here’s the deal: Flick did ask me to get you. They didn’t ask me to break your bones or anything crazy, got it? Now, I’m not going after you specifically. But I’m a Beater on your rival team. It’s my job to defend my team and take the offense to clear their way, just like yours is. If you’re in the way?” A shrug, "Yeah, I’m going to send a bludger at you. And I expect you to do the same. Understand? If you’re going to play the game you need to mean it, and you need to want it.”

He stood up straight and let the girl go before he gave her a firm, but friendly pat on the shoulder. “Toughen up! I don’t want to hear you crying about this again. Play or quit, I don’t really care, but you know something? I think you’ve got what it takes to be a great beater.” Erikk smirked. “I was right awful in the last match. But you? You nearly hit Ron tons of times, and you knocked out my sibling! A little practice and you’ll be a menace in your own right. If anything, I think I should be the one afraid of getting hit today. Now get back to your team and rough me up up there, alright? Because I’m not going to hold back for anyone, least of all my family.”

AC: 15 (Usually 16; -1 due to Snow)
                                                                Modifiers: + 4 Hitting, -1 Snow
                                                                Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger

OOC:
                                                                Stefan Lee Salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie

I know that words are just words
                                                                And I'm trying to let go
                                                                But what you said is absurd
                                                                And I'm hearing the echoes
                                                                Ringing in my head

Trickblues

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games