Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:39 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

lmfao.. well this b***h is gonna flip the finger and tail feathers at them and just use it for fun... got enough to keep me amused without the issue of ani items... who knows just what imma think of to do or say... muahahahhaaa...

:::laughs her a** off::: uhmmm im outside on my back porch... lmfao theres these 2 damned bugs pissin me off... and imma smush them then toss them on the candle flame... :::she wonders if theres a hole in her screen now:::...

The only computer here a gnat crawled into the screen and died, so I see the bug through the screen constantly while I'm on it. >.<

No escape.

oh ********.. now thats a bugs life for ya... live in a large world and then die in the prizon of a computer screen... :::she snickers:::... kinda amusin considerin how annoyin the damned things can be to us...

Indeed.

We've had a stink bug problem, but them I don't mind, they're harmless.
Recently we've had a ton of flies though. gonk
/extremehate
And crickets have been getting in. :/
Usually we don't have so many bugs, I guess the cold has started to drive them in.

Usually it's just spiders and cave centipedes in here, maybe a few ants. .-.

Lol

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: thats all? wow.. you'd never survive in florida dude... bugs are a year round critter of some sorts... im rather enjoyin the crickets and frogs and toads right now... nice and relaxing along with the native tribal music in the background... but there was a palmetto bug out here earlier.. i just left the damned thing be... to move it or kill it would be a bit.... sensitive to the nose and eyes.. and would make stink bugs seem like a bed of roses....

Well, that's all that manages to get into the house. Why? Are you picking things up and carrying them inside? That doesn't sound very smart. :/

And you really shouldn't kill anything if it's outside. Or most things inside, really. :/

:::snickers::: smart a**.. their outside... im on my back porch thats enclosed... lol... if its in the yard i really dont give a damn... unless its something non native... then we can take it to the ag center to let them deal with the things... BUT with all the rain this season there have been some critters gettin inside... and my cat likes to bring living love offerings inside... lol... at least he didnt bring in the pigmy rattler he decided to eat after it bit him...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**laughing...that's a good one**

I know what name HE is using but it is just a name.......my partner says he is a demon......**stopping pacing and facing the wall** No!! not HIM!!

Hmm? What? o.o

**turning back around to look at you with disbelief** my partner finally told me who HE is......it is HIM.............it is the DEVIL......

Oh, I see. o.o

**pacing again**do your people believe in the Devil Kay??

My people?

your students......this is a Sith Temple right.....what do you believe in??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:55 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

oh ********.. now thats a bugs life for ya... live in a large world and then die in the prizon of a computer screen... :::she snickers:::... kinda amusin considerin how annoyin the damned things can be to us...

Indeed.

We've had a stink bug problem, but them I don't mind, they're harmless.
Recently we've had a ton of flies though. gonk
/extremehate
And crickets have been getting in. :/
Usually we don't have so many bugs, I guess the cold has started to drive them in.

Usually it's just spiders and cave centipedes in here, maybe a few ants. .-.

Lol

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: thats all? wow.. you'd never survive in florida dude... bugs are a year round critter of some sorts... im rather enjoyin the crickets and frogs and toads right now... nice and relaxing along with the native tribal music in the background... but there was a palmetto bug out here earlier.. i just left the damned thing be... to move it or kill it would be a bit.... sensitive to the nose and eyes.. and would make stink bugs seem like a bed of roses....

Well, that's all that manages to get into the house. Why? Are you picking things up and carrying them inside? That doesn't sound very smart. :/

And you really shouldn't kill anything if it's outside. Or most things inside, really. :/

:::snickers::: smart a**.. their outside... im on my back porch thats enclosed... lol... if its in the yard i really dont give a damn... unless its something non native... then we can take it to the ag center to let them deal with the things... BUT with all the rain this season there have been some critters gettin inside... and my cat likes to bring living love offerings inside... lol... at least he didnt bring in the pigmy rattler he decided to eat after it bit him...

Well, I was only talking about what was in the house and you asked me if that was all. .-.

We've got plenty of other stuff outside. Cow Killers, acid shooting oil beetles, all sorts of stuff. *shrugs* ._.

Critters too. .-.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:01 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**turning back around to look at you with disbelief** my partner finally told me who HE is......it is HIM.............it is the DEVIL......

Oh, I see. o.o

My people?

Well, there's no devil in this Universe. We just call the red horned guy Daddicus. .-.

Although some of the Sithy stuff is basically this Universe's satanic equivalent.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:05 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Yep. D:

This last Flynn release had daily market revenue SIX TIMES the normal. emotion_facepalm

30 BILLION.

IVFUUGRDFD. GAIA.

.-. Exactly

Gaia shall see their day of reckoning! scream

The armies shall march and all shall fall before us! The gates shall burst and we shall burst for like a swarm upon the land, and the devour all we lay claim to! The very Earth shall tremble at our passing! Fear our- er... Oh crap, is this out loud? eek

Uh yeah it kinda is... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:15 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Yep. D:

This last Flynn release had daily market revenue SIX TIMES the normal. emotion_facepalm

30 BILLION.

IVFUUGRDFD. GAIA.

.-. Exactly

Gaia shall see their day of reckoning! scream

The armies shall march and all shall fall before us! The gates shall burst and we shall burst for like a swarm upon the land, and the devour all we lay claim to! The very Earth shall tremble at our passing! Fear our- er... Oh crap, is this out loud? eek

Uh yeah it kinda is... sweatdrop

Oops. sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:17 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. o.o

My people?

Well, there's no devil in this Universe. We just call the red horned guy Daddicus. .-.

Although some of the Sithy stuff is basically this Universe's satanic equivalent.

well we call our red horned guy The Devil......so you do have an equivalent....and I just happen to be here.....boy talk about jumping from the fire into the frying pan.......can we tell Daddicus I am a new student??  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:20 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

My people?

well we call our red horned guy The Devil......so you do have an equivalent....and I just happen to be here.....boy talk about jumping from the fire into the frying pan.......can we tell Daddicus I am a new student??

Well, it's a whole race, the true Sith. It's not quite the same.

And Daddicus is the big bad around here, but he's mostly harmless. lol Lol

Well, technically, if you're here, you ARE basically a student. o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

My people?

hey I was quoted by Daddicus twice and there was a pic there now it is gone......what does that mean.......would have asked earlier but RL pulled me away........  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:46 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

hey I was quoted by Daddicus twice and there was a pic there now it is gone......what does that mean.......would have asked earlier but RL pulled me away........

We're testing for an event right now. Sorry. sweatdrop

It's nothing. Just for a little game about to go up.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

kk

**looks at you relieved** so I can stay here....I just hope HE doesn't find out I am here.......  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

kk

**looks at you relieved** so I can stay here....I just hope HE doesn't find out I am here.......

Yep, just working things out. Your notices were basically just a mistake in the game.

Of course you can stay. ^__^

You're safe here.
As long as you aren't doing unsafe things to the others. ._.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:07 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

kk

Yep, just working things out. Your notices were basically just a mistake in the game.

You're safe here.

hope you get the bugs worked out..........

I am relieved to hear that....**looks at you and raises one eyebrow** I will be a good demon/vampire **looks away then back** when I must I will leave.....maybe I will meet up with my capt again......  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:13 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

kk

You're safe here.

I am relieved to hear that....**looks at you and raises one eyebrow** I will be a good demon/vampire **looks away then back** when I must I will leave.....maybe I will meet up with my capt again......

Thanks, it's getting there, I think.

Indeed. Lol
Or you could tough it out on the blood packs. xP  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:47 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

kk

You're safe here.

Thanks, it's getting there, I think.

Indeed. Lol
Or you could tough it out on the blood packs. xP

**looks at you and frowns** yuck to the blood packs but I will admit one did save my partners life once..........  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games