Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 2932 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:45 pm

I did not want Karrie to know. *walks behind her, appearing completely docile now* He is still not ready, but it could not be helped. He needs me to speak for him.

*returns to the bar, unsteadily walking up to the counter with a look of shock still on his face. He nearly misses the stool when he tries to sit, but catches himself just in time*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:47 pm

He nods as Dec tells him about his band. "Yes, being flexible would seem to be the way to go, instead of sticking with one sort of sound that could pigeonhole you...."

He watches as Kat talks about the Arabian party and gets a mental picture of her in a genie outfit. Hm, you kept it? Wonder if I'll ever get a chance to see you in it, Kat? He keeps his eyes on her as she gets up and goes behind the bar.

Kaoru Takeshi

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:51 pm

You didn't want Karrie to... stressed Speak for him? What, did he suddenly go mute? He sure didn't sound mute just a minute ago. rolleyes stressed Or when we talked the other night. -reaches the painting and does the security measures-
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Dec finishes his scotch and stands, "Well it was nice meeting you Kaoru. I hope I see you again. Katana, it was lovely as usual to see you." -He catches her hand and presses a gentlemanly kiss to its back.-

He heads for the door, Tsuku following closely. On the way he stops to say goodbye to Icy and Karrie.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:54 pm

She smiles at Dec and his gallantry. "Good night to you too, I'll get with you on a date for the next party as soon as I can."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Scowling at the young man when he kisses Kat's hand, he watches him as he and his animal leave the bar. He turns back to Kat, "So, that one of your little boy toys?" he asked, still scowling.

Kaoru Takeshi

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:01 pm

*sits at the bar, not noticing what's going on in the bar*

He is not mute. He does not know what needs to be said.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Her smile slips away when Kaoru speaks to her. "Boy toy? Careful, Kaoru, you sound like you're a wee bit jealous."

She sets her glass next to the sink, "I think I'm going to call it a night, Brat hasn't shown up, so this is still on hold. I"m not making a move on this plan of yours until we have all the details in place. So, you can take your jealous a** back to the hotel for all I care."

She turns on her heel and heads to the office, smirking a bit at getting the last word AND making him jealous. After doing the security measures, she heads to her quarters.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 pm

stare Is that so? -holds the door open for Velcore and he steps through, they walk down the stairs- Well, out with it then. Don't keep me in suspense all night, Velcore.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:07 pm

He keeps frowning as Kat accuses him of being jealous and watches her leave. Tossing back the rest of his drink, he gets up and washes his glass as well. Setting it next to the sink, he nods farewell to the chef, who seems to be in a daze for some reason, and heads out of the bar.

Jealous? Of what? That kid's barely old enough to drink! Hell that scotch was probably older than he was! Damn woman, getting back under my skin.......

Kaoru Takeshi

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:15 pm

You do not realize what you have done. Karrie feels more than a human because he is not. I have not told him, so he knows nothing of this. He cannot see beyond his attatchment to you right now. *sighs sadly* When you left, he may not have been sane when you returned if it were not for Kits and Amy. He worries too much.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:23 pm

-dame pauses at the door to her room and sets the food and drinks down, turning around and placing a hand on her hip- Okay, let me get this straight. -ticks off each number on her fingers- 1. Karrie feels more than a human because...he's...not human? confused neutral 2. I don't know what I've done? Aside from protect his a** from my crazyass si...er boss? 3. He would have went crazy because his girlthing of THREE months broke up with him? stressed He has HAD a girlfriend before! stressed He told me himself!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:32 pm

*sits up on his back legs again now that they've stopped* It is because he still cares for you! You did not contact him at all and he was worried about you! mad He would have been fine if you had! He knew you were in danger where you were going, though he did not know why or from what. Being only half human, he sees more than most, but he does not know why! Even if I told him, he would be unable to understand!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:39 pm

((WOW Leko really you really did that. Thanks Sayo I know I can count on you but a long bar towel? Thats to much for me I built like a Shetland pony over here. Thanks for the compliment. mrgreen ))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:46 pm

-backs up flush against the door- Velcore... sweatdrop gonk I really don't like it when you are eye-level with me! gonk I'm short, honey! gonk

-gets her resolve again and stands up straighter- Don't you think I WOULD have contacted him if I could, Velcore? There were a lot of things I should have done! stressed -her voice is rising slightly- And what the hell else is he mixed with if he is only half human?! stressed mad And why the heck do you think he wouldn't understand? Don't underestimate him! He's not stupid! mad
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 2932 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games