Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:45 pm

blessedheart
Kasumichan17
blessedheart
Kasumichan17
gil just gave a small smile as he let go of shuns hand and blushed "sorry" he said

Shun shook his head. "Not you fault. C'mon lets eat!" shun said and sat down.

gil nodded and sat down next to shun a small smile escaping his lips

They ordered their food and waited. Shun was humming happily as he played with his rings around his neck.

When the food came, Shun started to eat immedeately. He finished his food in 10 minutes and sighed happily.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:17 pm

((back)) ed wakes up and head to the kitchen, he was too sleepy to notice sev "morning" he says with his eyes closed

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:23 pm

from sleepness he falls asleep on the ground ((you guessed, i'm going))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:07 pm

((ack i'm back, yet noone is nearr... gues, i have to disapear))

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:46 pm

RCT-1107 sev
-he smiled, as he pulled away-good morning cutie

*yumi still didnt respond from shock*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:48 pm

-he smiled as he bit down again-oh, so much fun

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:50 am

RCT-1107 sev
-he smiled as he bit down again-oh, so much fun
((i hate being the first person to be on)) "for now" ed said waking up on the floor
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:06 am

*yumi shut her eyes tightly, hoping this wasnt real*

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:12 am

Arelia_AmaChocolata
ed gets up and grabs her caring her away in an great speed, he had transformed into snake to increase his phisical strenght, once they were away he said "i could kill him... bat i really dont want to ruin the house... or take longer that needed" he presses her neck with three of his fingers, so the infected blood could leave, it did
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:14 am

notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
ed gets up and grabs her caring her away in an great speed, he had transformed into snake to increase his phisical strenght, once they were away he said "i could kill him... bat i really dont want to ruin the house... or take longer that needed" he presses her neck with three of his fingers, so the infected blood could leave, it did

*yumi shakes her head*
that was a really stupid move on my part...

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:18 am

Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*yumi shakes her head*
"stay quiet while vampires plunder? preety much so" he changes back, no detail, it would be gross to. "but i guess you now will put an bag of blood in the side of your bed now, so he will grab and go away... i discovered you use bras to increase your *size* by simple analogy"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:20 am

notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*yumi shakes her head*
"stay quiet while vampires plunder? preety much so" he changes back, no detail, it would be gross to. "but i guess you now will put an bag of blood in the side of your bed now, so he will grab and go away... i discovered you use bras to increase your *size* by simple analogy"

*yumi slaps you. then puts her head down again*

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:28 am

Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*yumi shakes her head*

"i had that one coming..." he looks around and an sqiarril links with him who is this timi and how he fell down a well? ((coundnt resist)) sqirill resends the mesage oh sorry, i have no dry meat the squireel runs off
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:29 am

notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*yumi shakes her head*

"i had that one coming..." he looks around and an sqiarril links with him who is this timi and how he fell down a well? ((coundnt resist)) sqirill resends the mesage oh sorry, i have no dry meat the squireel runs off

((wow....))
*yumi is still half asleep, and doesnt lift her head*

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games