Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:26 pm

User Image
Hana smiled at him. "I only have one question for you though." She told him. "Why did you let Neuro into my nest?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:35 pm

"im sorry... i just figured even if I stopped him, he would be back.."

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:39 pm

Neuro sneezed,"Damn people."His eyes slightly went black,"Annoying, it's not even worth my attention."He put his feet on his desk and leaned back in his chair,crossing his arms in front of his chest and closing his eyes, though he was not sleeping.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:40 pm

User Image
"well, you just have to be careful now becacause he can take me away from you if he wants." Hana told him. "Or he will cause me to lose my emotions again."

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:45 pm

"so what do I have to do? kill him?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:47 pm

Luc sighed before taking all of the files out of the closet. He set them around before filing like crazy. It would take him about an hour or two before he had them all filed. He sighed as he worked hastily.

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:52 pm

User Image
"No, not yet anyways." Hana told him, lying down. "but as time goes on, the pull for me going to you will be stronger, but the pull towards him will get stronger to, so going near him will be like walking into a seduction i can't break. But you will have the same effect on me." She kissed him. "So eventually it will being like you two are playing tug o war with me as the rope."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:52 pm

((Again I swear people plot my death twice a day though it's fun to watch them plotting))

Neuro heard the sighing and looked at his watch,"I guess it's time to eat,Soli go out and bring us some food."he looked at her.

Soli heard him,"Okay."She started walking towards the door and walking down the steps,"Bye Cook."She waved at the man and left Devil's Nest.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:55 pm

"I forgot to tell you, I tried to have sex with Nike, Robert and Alicia showed up, and I had sex with her a few times."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:00 pm

User Image
"I know, Neuro told me." Hana told him. "And this is me not being mad at you for it. Mostly because I have other things to worry about." Like the amount of time I have before i become a rope. She thought to herself.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:22 pm

"Hana dont worry, I will protect you." Brago fondled her breasts. "Will you make these a permanent part of your human form?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:26 pm

User Image
"Yes, I will make them perminate." Hana smiled at him. I'll enjoy the time i have. she decided.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:30 pm

"can you do something about your backside aswell?" Brago smiled
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:31 pm

User Image
"I can do that too." Hana said, making her butt a little bigger. "That better?"

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:37 pm

"a little..." he sighed.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games