Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:05 pm
[[I will try to help you out on the manga, during the weekend I will try, I think...
And the subforum will be there in no time, tommorow Tops.]]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:05 pm
Haya gave him a death glare then vanished. She appeared behind him and grabbed his neck to try and choke him.

((ok thanks ^-^ I'll go hunt for the start of the game >.>))  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:14 pm
Seeing that she was giving serious than before, Masato quickly lands an elbow strike to Haya in the gut, and thus loosen her grip on his neck for him to escape. He then rushes to Haya in the face to deliver a crushing blow to the torso as it could break through steel at it's maximum strength.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVyNyqu2Q3M  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:16 pm
Nana saw they were engulfed in their own fight and sighed.
[[Probably best place to start.]]

gas powered stick

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:18 pm
((I looked, the game is first stated here but really starts about here ))

Haya quickly blasts light at him which sends her flying back. She regains her balance quickly and looks at the smoke to see what damage was done.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:23 pm
Masato was knocked back by the blunt force of the blast instead of the damage though he did receive a bit of it after crashing through bricks, he takes the mission memory out of the camera and putting on the belt again, but used his visor to check the suit's condition to fight as he learned that his body would the reason why he would die if he continues for more than another fifteen minutes in it.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:27 pm
Haya glared at him but remained silent. She shot 10 more light wolves at Masato.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:42 pm
Taking out the blaygun, Masato shot down all the wolves with a faster quick draw before they could even reach his helm, and climbs out of the rubble to face Haya directly. He inserts the memory in it as the light saber function activates, that's when he quickly maneuver her with his skillful tactics despite the reduced speed he now strains under, and duels her in close combat with some ranged combat in case either one was too far to attack on contact.

Ready!  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:56 pm
(((I think we should start our own guild for this and we can produce the manga, like make areas for Manuscripts, names and all what not :3.... I once made a 3 chapter manga so I know the process, also reading Bakuman helps~!)))

Asura fought for Takagi for a good 1 hour at close range throwing punches and Takagi simply dodging them and landing a blow on Asura "Gahh!" he fell backward from an elbow to the face and fell to the ground

Takagi was unphased his music blasting "...."

Asura gasped holding his nose 'damn, with him eating dimitri there no way for me to win...' he looked around and looked at William and Shana he grinned "Takagi? do you remember how I almost beat you last time?"

Takagi pulled off his headphones "What Ribbon Boy? I'm kind of busy beating the crap out of you..."

Asura lifted up his hand and shot a beam of blackness at William and Shana, it was made of insanity, and madness

Takagi mouth widened and he jumped infront of the shot, a huge explosion occured and when the smoke cleared Takagi fell to the ground sizzling... "Gah!"

Asura laughed "Takagi you impudent idiot! your all talk and looks but when it comes to actually doing something your a failure! thats where we differ!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:14 pm
Haya simply avoided each attack and did not fight back. Unknown to Masato, she was slowly getting closer to the ground.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:16 pm
william made a circle around takagi out of light
"i will hol him off that should heal him"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:19 pm
Masato stood in place as he reached for something, however he quickly let go of it without taking off the belt as he thought of something else, and grunts as he continues firing photon shots at her as he tried to aim his shots to stun her for a moment before unleashing a swarm of attacks.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:30 pm
Senku soon stood up and watched everyone." Ehh guess ill join in"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:38 pm
Shana looked at Asura, then at Takagi."....."She was silent.
[[Going to go buy the guild. But, what should the forums be??]]

gas powered stick

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:38 pm
Haya was hit and stunned. She unleashed a blast of light to escape but her arm was still bleeding. She pulled her other arm back and it was surrounded by light in the form of a drill. She flew forward and tried to hit Masato.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games