Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:56 am
NecroPlant

Komorebii

Lunar_Serenade19

Lanfaer

GalagaHero

AD Reaper Elyse

User ImageUser Image
                                                      Hanna gave a squeak as she was thrown back from the shock-wave of Wan hitting the ground. She quickly sat up as her crystals were shattered and made them dissipate so that no one would be butchered by the shards. She stayed crouched where she landed and kept her head down in a non-threatening manner. She didn't want anyone else getting hurt but she also didn't want Wan anymore mad than her already was. So why seem like she was challenging him.

User Image
                                                      ❥¦ CHAKRAx 280 / 280 x ❥¦ STAMINAx 260 / 260 x ❥¦ RYOx 0 x ❥¦ ACx 2625 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ❥¦ BLOOD SPEC x ❥¦ C-RANK GENIN x ❥¦ KUMOGAKURE x ❥¦ SHOTON x ❥¦ PINK TOURMALINE
                                                      xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❥¦ Mission Info
                                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          Mission info

❥¦ Passives

❥¦ Other Additives

❥¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:33 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----{ W } ords momentarily escaped him when Hatsu took her turn to become disobedient. While the ANBU appeared to take both Inori and Hakanai away, the giant listened to the words around them with a relative sense that things were simply proving themselves worse with every moment that passed. Clearly some believed him wrong, and yet they continually proved his words true with every moment. Eyes never leaving Hatsu's, Wanryoku considered his options carefully for but a moment. 'I have to set an example,' he pondered with a negative spin on the subject. 'Otherwise I will be as guilty as they to my orders, and to what I say. Shaking his head slowly, the giant reached out as if to take the headband, instead a moment later wrapping her tiny hands around the headband and squeezing it tight. There would be pain, but he was sure the symbol of the cloud would find itself etched into her palm from the force, though temporarily. The grimness within his gaze did nothing to hide the greatest of all his emotions at that moment: disappointment. He had thought better of her. "Your oath. To serve village, to serve your kage. Obedience is everything. Authority. If you not respect authority, then why I respect yours? My orders same. You choose. If I take head band, you will never get it back." And with that the giant released his grip, and moved back towards his stand.
-----'Fools,' he silently raged, the bitterness within him growing. 'They know nothing.'
-----Only upon reaching the stand did the giant stop, his hands clasping behind his back as he inhaled to calm the heat within his veins. "Most of you failed this test, as I expected," he intoned, for he had already planned this out from the beginning. Their failure was clear from before it even started. "A test. I carve lines, circles, and expected you to stay there. To talk, instead of move. Few of you remained, and in fact, a fight broke out. No. None of you are trustworthy. From this point on, every single member here is a Genin once more or still, until you prove worthy of higher."
-----Stepping uptop, there came a puff of smoke from off to the side of the stand where a chalkboard had been brought forward for the shinobi to see. Turning and glaring at everyone in turn, he continued. "I will give you all missions, and your squads, now. You will have three days to succeed in these missions. You fail one, you will be sent back to the academy to learn. If you do this mission alone, you will be returned to the academy to learn the basics of teamwork. This is your only chance to prove to this village that we are here for them, not ourselves."
-----They would see. The missions, the squads...It was all there, who was leading, who wasn't. And beneath them, their missions. What would they do, he wondered?
-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Assigned missions are below. Each mission will take up a complete day of your time. If you are walking a pet, you end up being asked so many times with so many pets you'll have to take all day. If you're collecting trash, people will throw trash in the streets for you to keep having something to do. Etc. At the end of the third mission, you are to report to the Blue Faced ANBU at the Kage's office. Quote me in all of your posts [Lanfaer].

Squad 1 ::
→ Walk A Pet x2
→ Trash Collection x1

Squad 2 ::
→ Catch the Cat x1
→ The Weeds! The Weeds! (No AC) x1
→ Clean the Hot Springs (No AC) x1

Squad 3 ::
→ Supply Counting (No AC) x1
→ Help out the Elderly x2

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Bakuyaku Ugoki [ Explosive Movement ]
• Formless B - ranked physical strike
Does S - rank Damage
• Titan’s Grip
Paying C - rank // S - rank Strength

Taorito
Lily Platypus
NecroPlant
Komorebii
Lunar_Serenade19
Valbjorn
Rexnov
GalagaHero
Azeiel The Risen
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
BlackFruity
XAyame_HatakeX

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
2 6, 8 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 4 5 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 1 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:30 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 415/565 ---/460

Hatsu was broken between helping her squad and helping her village, a shred of stress showing through her speech and face. However, when she expected the giant to become angered more, and take her headband, she instead found him calmly scolding her instead. She stared him straight in the eyes as he grasped her hand tightly. She felt some pain but by now it was fairly numbed by the holes in her arms and shoulder. Thinking back to her first day, she DID swear an oath to the village, and its kage. Wondering why she became a shinobi in the first place, she figured now was as good a time to grow up as any. Wanryoku let go of her hand, but she still held a tight grip on the headband. She put it to her chest for a moment, then tied it around her forehead again. Looking up at the chalkboard that appeared she would look at the teams, as well as the missions for each team. Her squad had her as the leader, and Rin, the girl she had before, as well as a new face, one Inori Yuzuriha. Starting to feel dizzy, Hatsu figured she had lost a bit too much blood, but needed to get her team together. Approaching Rin, she would greet her with a nod. "It seems you and I are together again. I have to take care of my wounds, so I'd like you to find Inori and meet me at the hospital." Hatsu would then not even wait for a response, but instead hobble off to the hospital, dripping blood every few paces.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Lunar_Serenade19

Azeiel The Risen

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 655/655 || Stamina :: 210/220
Drawn to oppose Hakanai's advance to Hatsu's position Miko found herself in the fray of multiple responses that conflicted on this center point. As Miko had come to bare her kunai in defense another face, yet unknown to Miko came to draw kunai to threaten the hostile shinobi with death if she choose to advance. Though no disagreeing with the other girl Miko didn't quite jump to that decision being necessary, yet. appearing in Miko's way and having a sudden crystal barrier appear caused the lot to clash in a fumbling squall. Recognizing the chakra and technique used to create the barrier Miko could make out that Hanna had gotten involved in the defense of Hatsu. Yet, before she could try to withdraw and reorganize her actions Miko found herself blown and rolling back from the force of a large object slamming into the lot of them all at once. Drawing her arms up to guard against incoming debris from the barrier that was likely shattered Miko found herself oddly unharmed, though more than a little shaken. Miko would look over to where she'd been when the impact happened and then would see and listen to Wan baring down on them all with the new law of the land, at least in respect to the shinobi. The attacker was subdued and was taken away to the hospital but not before having been manhandled by Wan the giant.

Turning over her shoulder Miko would start to come to her feet dusting herself off still angry but more focused on hearing what was going on, and especially what Hatsu had to say or if she was okay. Seeing a face she vaguely remembered from some of the time she'd spent in the dojo training working on Hatsu's wounds. Miko would ease some of the tension she'd built from worrying over Hatsu's care, but she wasn't about to just let up all worry. Knowing just how badly being punctured through like that feels Miko still felt a bitter disgust for the woman who attacked her friend. Before Miko could approach Hatsu to see to her condition personally. She'd be cut in her motion by Hatsu's words. She took responsibility for the woman. Apparently she was a subordinate and fellow squad member of Hatsu's squad. This made Miko grind her teeth and look back over to Wan and the girl he'd ordered taken away. She wasn't sure what Wan would do, but she knew she'd object to Hatsu's recklessly soft opinion on what to do with a woman who'd for the most basic of definitions and displays carried out treason by attacking her squad member. The voice that Chimed in seemed to lean towards the same answer Miko herself felt and she'd fold her arms into her sleeves as she'd walk to Hatsu's side but not obstructing the space between her and her healers. She only wanted to be close enough to properly get a good look at the girl.

Miko would furrow her brow as Wan took Hatsu's hand and in some part of her she wanted to lash out at him similarly to the actions of Hakanai. Yet in light of that resolution being the mapped route towards chaos she'd decide against it, but wouldn't give in her belief that Wan was creating something foul here today. It was a horizon on a path towards regimented and militaristic formation that built blame on top of the shinobi's as well as the threat to their lies as motive to complete their tasks, and the recompense for their efforts was their pay and rank and the right to bare down on those below them the same as their superiors bared down on them. There was no heart or honor to be found in this system. It only made the for a negative mentality that would only breed rebellion and civil war, which was always a result when one side of a society was marginalized in their thoughts and actions. This was a way of doing things but given the rag-tag nature of their army, their cultures and the personalities of those present Miko could only consider this plan either temporary or ill advised and planned.
Waiting her for the right time to speak since now to keep things standing on the shaky legs that they were timing seemed to be everything. Not far from Hatus's side Miko would remain and silently letting those whom found their voice say their part before she'd interject anything else. For now she felt that was the right thing to do. There were many feelings but little cause to to align them.

Stopping as Hatsu made her way towards leaving and keeping her postion a little closer to Wan now Miko would turn to look at the giant and would clear her throat after looking at the board where the information was laid out for the previously mentioned squads he and likely the Raikage (if they found the time to talk) had figured out. Miko was the leader of a team and one of the names she'd recognized. Honsho...that girl from the tower, chehe. Guess someones laughing at me from the other side. Clearing her throat to call to attention some as she stood to Wans' left side a yard or two apart form him she'd speak, "I don't agree with any of this, and all I wanna do is challenge this narrow minded assumption that we're all fools who have no perspective on ourselves being the lesser cause of the village. You never give notion that we've any value as we live. The experience, the families we could save later, or the fact that we're not tools, like Anbu and Onin are trained to be. We're a varied group of backgrounds and people that found this village to be a mecca of commerce once with skilled militia and economic power that could lend itself to our ambitions. To that point we all are egotistical, but that doesn't mean we haven't the capacity to to grow to love the village. You give us no ground to walk on, and no guidance for most of our time. Training jutsu, poor formations, and a lack of any contact to inform us directly of squads and their missions. We're for the most part a band of child soildiers that you neglected to pay propper attention to and now, Now after all this F*&#xki;n time you want to tell us what the right path is, what the worth of our lives is and who of us has the right to mourn, or if we don't mourn that we're wrong in our personal reservations!..."

Miko would yell the last sentence and would withdraw with a long sigh to bring her emotions in check looking around the room at the faces she'd known and those she didn't. " You're trying to build a castle of sand near a ocean of flaws not only in us but in our leadership and in our personal code and belief system. And no I don't mean religion, I mean what is the will of Kumogakure?! What is the ties that bind us to the prosperity of this village? Who here even care that another has lost family in the recent weeks if you do not have a family to call to when you return here? Look around you Wan, you can see it in their faces. Even if you bring to bare all their frustration and anger on you, the waves of this ocean emotions of individuals will crush you and the castle you build unless you wise enough to know that your fist isn't always the answer. I want to challenge you, and if the offer still stands I will, knowing I will likely not win. Simply from your previous display, but I'm sure that if I can still move or breath I'll fight you again and again cause I couldn't hope to see another day of this village under half-measured men like you. I don't want chaos, I want order but I have to pose these questions now because the focus of a cause has yet to make it's self known to us as shinobi."

Miko instead of taking a fighting stance would come to sit on the spot she was standing and would cross her legs and fold her hands into her sleeves with a glaring expression of defiance on her face. Audibly exhaling again she'd then call out to the names listed, "Hono Hokori, Honsho Umekikana, and Osamu Aburame; I am Miko Tengoku. Your appointed squad leader. If I am to remain you leader then as we perform our duties to the village these are the questions I pose to you as well! We're not tools, but men and women who are to be brought to arms for a cause and a people we rightfully should give our lives for. Yet if you're with me you will fight to LIVE so that you may perform these tasks until your body no longer has the ability to aid others. Because with life comes the responsibility to bare the faiths of both the dead and the living."

((OOC: ))
¥ Ryo: 775 | ¥ AC: 3,425
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
• Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• 13 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Soft Physical Style [- 10 D-rank Chakra ] Activation (1) [Miko's kunai'd tackle, which braces her forearm to make contact first and align her kunai to cut the with further force.

Kumo Bunshin no Jutsu [ Cloud Clone Technique ] _Sight_ (D-Rank) [prepping with free hand under sleeves]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
{Inventory}
[Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
• 4 Kunai
• 9 Shuriken
• 12 Senbon
• Genin Scrolls [x1]
• Genin Scrolls [holds °]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
• Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
• The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Mission::

Interacting with::
Lanfaer

GalagaHero

BlackFruity

Valbjorn

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:02 pm
User Image
Honō Hokori
[ "A shinobi who succumbs to their nature is a shinobi lesser than I." ]

So it was witnessed...
                                Honō looked down to the ground, to the circles and lines carved there, as Wan had said; Honō had failed in staying within his self appointed spot. Indeed, he was actually inside of Honsho's. Hand still clasped in hers... He swallowed, looking up as a voice far different from Wan's began to call out over the crowd. 'Oh, no, no, please, no...' He silently begged. Everything the woman was saying was basically, in Honō's perspective, proving Wan's words. 'Please, just let us get away from here... He shifted on the spot, shoulders hunched down, clearly uncomfortable with the whole situation. When the woman finally went to sit down, he breathed out a sigh of relief, hoping that now they could just go and - his sigh caught itself in his throat as his name was called, body hunching even further. oh no... He looked up to Honsho. At least he had one person he knew. Somewhat. "Uhm..." He whispered, looking between Honsho, Miko, and Wan. Were they... were they meant to stand in front of Miko? Stay where they are?

A Natural's Touch Hari Clan Black Glass Mentality
Chakra: 190/190
Stamina: 190/190

Other
n/a

Aspects
Strengths:
• Evironmental Lens:
Ia able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses:
• Cracks:
Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears:
• Broken Shards:
Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
• N/A

Personal Attributes:
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 345★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxx Nathaniel watched as Wan grabbed the headband, made his intentions clear, and released Hatsu. Then he turned to everyone and furthered his speech. He claimed that their actions were failures, that they'd acted instead of standing still, instead of communicating. What kind of communication was going to save Hatsu's life? He showed them their leaders, their squads. A one and only chance to prove themselves worthy of the Kumogakure band. A snarl rose to the genin's face as he realized he didn't want it.

"So when orders are to obey, we can't act on instinct? So when orders are to stand, we can't fall beside our allies? So when orders are to reject everything, we can't retain a single lesson taught?" The challenge was out before common sense could silence him. "You told us to stay on some stupid circles and I was expected to watch her bleed out? I was expected to ignore my medical training? I-"

He choked on his own words, a fierce sense of anger boiling in his veins. He came back from Takumi to find his home replaced by some cold, senseless dictatorship. He'd barely talked to the Raikage, but there was no way that man, barely a man, could have ordered this. He couldn't believe it. "Why are we doing this?" He looked at Wan with dangerous neutrality. If the adviser told him to drop his headband and leave, he'd do it. If the adviser told him to get in line and follow the next mission, he'd do it. But he had to know, just had to know why his village had to turn to such degrading means of order and control.

3725 Ryo
2125 AC
Lanfaer

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:28 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~: SoR: Stage 2

"Well now." There was no Bloop this time. It would have been an odd change of pace. Certainly not all of Toso's vocalizations ended with bloop but this certainly would have warranted one, at least that's what one would be most inclined to think. A glint in the squids glasses arose as a wave of dread may or may not have rushed through the room to affect the names that were under his jurisdiction. So, he would be in charge of this menial tasks group. Yes, I suppose the first thing to do would be to get back into the good graces of the villages citizens. With this announcement Toso would aptly choose to drown out the background noise, as he removed more sheets of paper from his over coat. Three to be exact. He'd then begin production of a map of the village to his current knowledge. He'd create leading indicators it was of the resedential district with symbols and landmarks that would have been common knowledge.

Ah, as he was finishing the first of elaborate mappings a voice rang familiar amidst the chatter. Yes it was undoubtedly the voice of Miko. Toso listened even if not to his fullest attention. He frowned once more, a fiery one she was, not unlike his father. It was for that very reason Toso seemed to have settled that ultimately in the long run they would...well lets keep these thoughts the mysterious secret of a mysterious squid of mysterious ways. Still from Toso's perspective, If Wan chose to take Miko up on her challenge now, would she be prepared he wondered? If the burlesque man just so decided to recklessly pummel her now where would that leave this squad she was dutied to direct. Sometimes, it's best to swallow one's pride in such instances, or so this is what Toso believed for he himself wanted to stand up to the Giant-san but now of all times was a terrible one to impose a challenge. One sheet was done.

What was this fear? Something was certainly in the air that struck curious to the squid. Looking up only briefly from the paper he'd notice the pale boy's quivering frame. Hono. As he recalled Honsho informing him back when everything was all rainbows and sugar cane. Something sweet would certainly be palatable right now the squid thought. Still as quickly as his eyes looked they returned to the paper his brush moving in refined strokes. It seemed...he was producing ink from his chakra.A common ability amongst users well versed in the Kanboku arts of combat. Thusly, shortly after, the second page was complete.

Finally another familiar voice. The voice of the male he had so desperately tried to cheer up before all of this happened. Acting on instinct? Toso himself couldn't deny that fact, he couldn't properly comprehend why the giant berated them for acting in the spur of the moment. Well, aside from one and that one was so obvious it couldn't have been the answer could it. The reason that Toso had deduced was that the genin should have had faith that their seniors would handle the situation. After all they were far more experienced than themselves. Perhaps Wan's outrage came not from the fact we disobeyed orders but that we did not respect that our seniors were capable of handling the infraction on their own. Bloop, well it was best not to mull about it any longer. The final sheet of paper was complete in it's geomapping.

Toso would then stick the brush in his mouth through a hole in his collar and twirl it as if a lollipop until a vibrant pink rested on its bristles. On the back of each paper he'd dab this pink adhesive ink. Then with little difficulty he'd place each paper next to the names of his squad before turning around. He'd tap the green haired boy's shoulder to get his attention momentarily with his stretchy limbs. Taking into account Nathaniel was the only name he could attach to a face he'd then make an announcement unlike Miko's only well...his was a lot more 'chill' and no nonsense by comparison. "Nathaniel Atlas, Himito Umekikana, and Hanna Bloop. I am Tosokurui Ashi Hojo Bloop. We all have our own pace about going about things. Once you've all made your peace here I expect you all to meet at the location I've left for you on your hand outs next to your names. Bloop. You have 3 hours Bloop. If you don't arrive by then I'm afraid I'll have to right you up for insubordination and I really wouldn't find that to either of our likings Bloop. See you all there."

With his address done, he left with a penguin like waddle as if everything was perfectly fine having put the challenges and questioning of Wan's authorities aside. Each hand drawn map indicated one particular area of the Residential district for the squad to convene. The large indicator of three hours was accentuated with an exclamation mark. Landmarks which were all common knowledge were present on the map. It even took into account the recent destructions of certain buildings and landmarks. If he'd spent more time on each of these maps the Squid might as well have been comparative to a cartographer. With one final Bloop he was gone.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:365/365❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:350/350❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:4801/4801 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

OoC: By 3 Hours I'm saying 3 Days IRL. You have until the end Sunday the 12th to get your posts up or if you can't make the deadline Pm as to what your Oc would have probably done. Bloop
                                                                  De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +1
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

X
                                                                  X
                                                                  X
                                                                  X
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  X

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:41 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Rin Yukimori
    Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
    Chakra - 370/370 l Stamina - 165/165 Ryo: 900 l AC 1100

Rin had been knocked back by the shockwave but would soon enough get back up on her feet, This was chaos and she grew tired of it. Hatsu even stood up for Hakanai something that displeased Rin quite a bit, why stand up for someone who had just attacked her? It made no real sense, attacking a comrade was foolish and wrong. This was definitely going to be the continuation of a rather horrible situation with the giant mans booming voice continuing. Seeing the group listings she would sight, stare at Hatsu and nod. Her face showing no real expression, maybe even a bit of disappointment at Hatsu. She had grown tired of this ongoing catastrophy, considering they were all already in trouble they might as well progress and move on. Shed respond nothing to Hatsu meerly stare as she walked away dripping blood here and there.

"Inori Yuzuriha. Fun." she was annoyed at this, she would've happily taken any other team but this? This wasn't the most ideal situation but she would follow orders, no point in disobeying now. 'Where to find this girl?' she would ask, considering the people who had been closes to Hakanai when the giant Wanryoku unleashed his attack. If she was then she was likely out cold. Which was a huge step backwards for Rin. Then again someone else had been taken away along with Hakanai, maybe that girl was Inori? Shed investigate that first, she might as well, she had nothing to lose.

[Exit to Hospital]

Who I'm interacting with:
    Quote:

Techniques used:

Passive: •Cold Feet: Rin gains a slight speed boost

GalagaHero

Azeiel The Risen

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Market Browser 100
    • Full closet 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:14 pm
    User Image

• Honsho ⇣ | ├ Saimoto-Nagadera ┤ | ⇣ Umekikana

w e ┤ ✧_| Genin | Kumogakure | Raiton : Fuuton | AC 300 | ✧ ├

a l l ┤ ✧_| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Medic : Medical License | ✧ ├
    f a l l ┤ ✧_| Chakra 475 | Stamina 95 | ✧ ├
    d o w n
    | ⇣ ashes . . . ashes . . .
    Honsho felt her jaw drop as Wan destroyed the area around them, her grip on Honō's hand tightening as the ground crumbled ahead of them. Her chest tightened and then she released the breath with a wheeze as the crumbling finally came to a stop. Both of them had managed to keep their feet and now the world was starting to rest around them, the fighting stopping as well. She closed her eyes and swallowed as Wan spoke again, indicating what would be done and who would be doing what. And yet, despite that, people continued to argue with Wan! The man had shattered the earth. Seriously? She puffed up slightly, her shoulders rising and her feet rolling so she was standing on the balls of her feet "Are you for real?" she blurted out, her expression of incredulous disbelief directed at Miko. Honsho swallowed the rest of what she was going to say and rested back on her feet without a word passing her lips. She needed to think or she'd say something wrong or without thinking Just like Miko did. she kept that cleanly off her face before she replied "Were the questions in there somewhere? Or were you referring to the ones you asked of Wan-sama?" her tone was polite and she stepped forward to stand in front of Miko, tugging Honō along with her. She knew her new friend was nervous and could see him darting glances between everyone involved so...antagonizing the new teacher probably wasn't the best thing to do. But she said she'd have questions. Were they the questions she'd asked Wan? If so, the context needed to be corrected.

| ⇣ hush . . . hush . . .
    Lanfaer

BlackFruity

AD Reaper Elyse

Quote:

• PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:14 pm
    User Image

Having fallen into position beside her sister and whatever it was that this boy that she'd attached herself to was. A friend? He wasn't really a friend of Himito, so it was that things weren't ridiculously relevant. The teen stood there, waiting for whatever farce this was that they experienced would end quickly. That was... until the giant began to speak again. Speak his blasphemies against a bunch of kids. Half of them, she recognized herself from the academy, though their names were of minimal importance to the elder Umekikane. What grated at her was simply the sheer arrogance the man reeked of.

All hell broke loose after that. Ice flew. One person was grappled by this frail looking girl, and there it was. The ******** giant could think they were soldiers, but they were anything but. Kids. He lamented the incident several months prior, and held a bunch of newbies responsible for the mess. She so wanted to snap. Flexing her digits, they tightened momentarily until she felt her sister's hand on hers, and spoke reason. More like commanded it. Her sister knew what she thought. Breathing deeply at her sister's command, she nodded. "No mess on my part. I'm not that tired, Hon," Himito replied to her sister, forcing a smile amidst the situation. Despite everything going on, people continued to scramble.

That ended quickly though, as the giant disappeared and decided to make a show of force. Adjusting her view for a moment, before the impact landed. Stone shattered under his blow, and Himito reeled back. She stumbled, noting Honsho and her friend still holding one another tight. The trouble makers were detained forcefully. It was disgusting. "Starting to think we should have dropped and moved with mom and dad, Hon." They had wanted to do some good, but all Himito witnessed was shows of force and a bully who couldn't deal with his own problems, lashing out at the bunch. A bunch stood up to him, and in return, one girl was threatened with permanent dismissal instead.

The strange boy that continued to spew ink and make queer noises attempted to diffuse the situation, and another spoke up about how they believed the giant, Wanryoku, to be ill conceived in his notions and his displays of power. She was perpetually guilty of doing things the very same way in her attempt to get the adrenaline running, to delay sleep another minute. Himito Umekikane did not bully though. More and more, she wanted to punch the wall of muscle, but it wasn't worth it. They rattled off squadrons. Honsho wasn't with her. They synced perfectly with one another, and they were separated.

"This has got to be a mistake," the girl spoke, getting back to her feet, dusting herself off. Then the queer squid boy introduced himself and formally called her name. Umekikane was a distinctive name that wouldn't be rattled off accidentally. A sneer on her face to mask her disappointment with everything. I shouldn't have come out for this. A resentful thought. There it was in print to boot, as Himito looked over the orders. Two people and the papers couldn't be wrong. The elder twin approached her sister. "Guess I'll see you later?"

Himi embraced her sister for a quick hug, before breaking off once more. Work had to be done. Rolling her eyes to the sky, she turned around to follow after the queer squid boy.

(Exit)

Necroplant

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
    • Beta Forum Regular 0
    • Beta Citizen 0
    • Beta Consumer 0

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:29 pm
    User Image
    Honō Hokori
    [ "A shinobi who succumbs to their nature is a shinobi lesser than I." ]

So it was witnessed...
                                  Honō blinked, doing a small jump in surprise as Honsho finally spoke beside him. He wasn't expecting it, so caught up in the mayhem laying itself out before them. For a moment, Honō had no idea who Honsho was talking to, or even about, green eyes looking up at her, catching where her gaze was pointed, and folling the line of sight - to Miko. And, unlike Honō, she had the courage to actually speak up and question if there were any orders within Miko's speech. "Not good..." He mumbled to Honsho, referring to the fact that it seemed neither of them seemed to be getting off onto the right foot with their new sensei.

A Natural's Touch Hari Clan Black Glass Mentality
    Chakra: 190/190
    Stamina: 190/190

Other
    n/a

Aspects
    Strengths:
    • Evironmental Lens:
    Ia able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
    surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
    or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
    Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
    up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
    Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
    becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
    Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
    surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
    Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
    detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
    traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses:
    • Cracks:
    Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
    flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
    his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
    Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
    movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
    Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
    the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears:
    • Broken Shards:
    Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
    teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
    Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
    this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
    the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
    misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
    apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
    Legendary Smith
    The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
    Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
    This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
    • N/A

Personal Attributes:
    • A Natural's Touch:
    After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
    Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:23 pm
    User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
    тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
    α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----{ "F } or once in your miserable existence, be silent." The words, spoken with a calm and reasonable tone, was nonetheless clearly intended as an order. Silver eyes turning to Miko, even as she continued her rebellious rant and monolgue about the stupidity of his words. Each syllable that left her mouth, however, would have the opposite effect on the onlookers, the civilians who watched from a distance and the shinobi who were the most innocent and uneffected by these new terms: it proved his words correct. She valued her own existence above the lives of the villagers. She viewed herself as someone who understood everything and knew everything she needed to condemn those above her rank as if she were some sort of savior. And it amused him. "You prove my point well, and I thank you for that. Nothing proves more that you know so little, and are so full of yourself as to think otherwise." Slow, measured he spoke, as if speaking to a child. Was it the intention? Never. He respected all people and all customs upon meeting, but these children? The thought disgusted him now. "You had trust, respect, and you lost it. Now whine of punishment. Nothing proves more how much a child you are."
    -----That her bitching was insignificant to him was quite obvious, and it was meant to be obvious. Her words meant nothing to him for she lacked the perspective to understand. Until she proved herself worthy of respect all she would receive is the treatment she deserved as the child she was. However, it was Nathaniel he moved to next, even as two ANBU moved for the axe buried in the stone nearby and fought, together, to yank it free. The giant did not stop until he stood just before Nathaniel, towering over the smaller boy with a stern expression upon his face. Lifting one hand up, fingers splayed, he brought it back down.
    -----Onto his shoulder.
    -----The voice that came forth bore a tone of appreciation, and thanks, though his word choice was still warm. Given he had not planned this out, Wanryoku's odd accent came to dominate his lexicon once more. "All of you matter. Your life. Hatsu's life. I want discipline, but I care. ANBU nearby who is medic, in case things got violent. They did. That you care enough to break rules is good, but time and place. Trust I would get her healed. Angry at all? Yes. Disgusted with actions? Yes. But you all family."
    -----Once more Wanryoku's expression turned grim as he looked out towards the Storm Mountains, the highest peaks anywhere near the village. He knew, without a doubt, that the monsters came from there, but it meant that the other genin, Soraru and Axel, likely went up there, too. That they had not returned did not bode well, but he was no fool. They could be dead, or whomever brought the monsters down had caught them. Lifting his hand from the Genin's shoulder, his voice lowered to just above a whisper, meant only for Nathaniel to hear. "I am not my father. This meant for specific people. Trust that Kaileer and I do this for your sake, not ours'." It was only with those words that he raised his voice again, this time to an ANBU with a blue mask that stepped forward with his axe in hand. Taking it, the giant placed it within the quiver at his side, the head shrinking to incredibly small proportions before sliding in perfectly. An impossibility. "All missions turn into Gaelric, Blue Faced ANBU. I go get our people back."
    -----And with that, he moved away at a slow, but steady pace. If anyone wanted to speak before he was gone now would be the time before he left to cleave a burning path through the enemy.

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Assigned missions are below. Each mission will take up a complete day of your time. If you are walking a pet, you end up being asked so many times with so many pets you'll have to take all day. If you're collecting trash, people will throw trash in the streets for you to keep having something to do. Etc. At the end of the third mission, you are to report to the Blue Faced ANBU at the Kage's office. Quote me in all of your posts [Lanfaer].

Squad 1 ::
    → Walk A Pet x2
    → Trash Collection x1

Squad 2 ::
    → Catch the Cat x1
    → The Weeds! The Weeds! (No AC) x1
    → Clean the Hot Springs (No AC) x1

Squad 3 ::
    → Supply Counting (No AC) x1
    → Help out the Elderly x2

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
    → 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
    → 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
    → Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
    → 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
    → 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
    → Sacred Treasure Pot
    → Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
    • Bakuyaku Ugoki [ Explosive Movement ]
    • Formless B - ranked physical strike
    Does S - rank Damage
    • Titan’s Grip
    Paying C - rank // S - rank Strength

Taorito
    Lily Platypus
    NecroPlant
    Komorebii
    Lunar_Serenade19
    Valbjorn
    Rexnov
    GalagaHero
    Azeiel The Risen
    Mana_ecl Zetsuya
    BlackFruity
    XAyame_HatakeX

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
    2 6, 8 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 4 5 // 6 5 0
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 1 5 // 8 2 5
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:27 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 655/655 || Stamina :: 210/220
    Wan's expression of disinterest in Miko's words didn't really make sense to Miko. She never had any direct interactions with the giant in detail or in an argument before this moment to coerce this response as if he'd had any true depth of knowledge about her as an individual. Other than that one time she'd showed up late to the restoration of the residential district before all s**t broke loose int he Dojo. Looking on at Wan for his answer and behavior in response to her words; Miko was weighing her options and the weight of what she said sinking in if at all. Even as Honsho and who she could only presume was one of the other two assigned to her as a squad. Cautious and serious about her challenge Miko was holding hand-signs beneath her sleeves. Yet Wan's response bore something to her she didn't realize before... this had to be a farce. The message seemed to be the same but the giant went from intimidating the masses with axes thrown to body smashing and yelling to laughing and casually jeering remarks towards Miko's genuine concern. It was voiced in one other audibly that this narrative of all blame falling back onto rookie shinobi whom are told that respect and following order was their only place in this army, but when crisis appeared their superiors materialized these orders or any action too late and too shallow to do any help made it clear to Miko that they really didn't want to admit their own wrongs, or Wan and the Raikage possibly just couldn't see it. He avoided the challenge, he dodged making any solid statements from this point since the majority seemed to swallow this poison he deemed it a small threat. It was frustrating, but Miko wasn't done. She wasn't someone to let something like this go when there seemed to be little reflection on her teachers part. Even if this was a play, all a fake. To use this as a means to motivate still carried the message that this man was a self righteous A$$hole to Miko.

Breathing deep and peering at Wan as he readied to leave after giving soft wards to the other voice of opposition, which he simply gave a contradicting statement proving that he carried shaky belief in what he'd said just a few minutes ago. This made her even more frustrated with this game, yet she'd have to let him walk away, at this point he'd sucked all honor out of anyone who'd challenge him and the morale of the people who she could see in their faces agreed with her were defeated and resigned to simply follow after being emotionally exhausted by the passing events. Her challenge no longer carried weight, and though she'd tried to strike a counter perspective before the iron cooled she'd had little time to recuperate. For a giant barbarian Wan somehow out maneuvered her on a speaking platform, and the largest thing in his corners favor was his power. Miko had a point but no one knew her or respected her enough to listen to her so the giant could brush her off with out worry. This was something Miko knew she'd have to remedy. The village smelled a foul with people who seemed so sure of themselves and so well suited to telling half-truths and openly omitting the lack of leadership at critical moments that it baffled her how it was simply ignored or seemed just plainly unseen. A bit of Bile filled her mouth as Wan called her "family", and it disgusted her to be considered the same as him in the eyes of civilians, but given his ability to carry the narrative he wanted over here it seemed likely she'd be shunned for her actions. Fine... I guess I've already lost.

So he wasn't the brute he portrayed openly at most times. The man was more shinobi than he let on and Miko was speaking out of her depth because she didn't notice the depth of the man she spoke against. He carried a large weapon but still knew to step lightly. Annoying, in a single word. Miko would draw her focus back from the man as her eyes had followed him towards the entrance she wouldn't waste her breath given that her current squad-mate seemed to be questioning her point or what questions she'd meant in the first place. Coming to her feet to look the girl in her eyes and over to the other she held onto Miko would answer, turning her back for now on this fight she'd clearly lost before it even started.
    "Chehehe, sorry if I confused ya with how I said that, sometimes I get a lil caught up in my own words, but yeah what I asked Wan was my questions I pose to you as well as well as myself or anyone else who cared to reflect on them. My point was that introspection was required more so than harsh tyrannical movement to punish us without equal part reflection on their own actions. Just to say it again directly to ya I snaked, what is the will of Kumogakure? What is the ties that bind us to the prosperity of this village? Who here cares that another has lost family in the recent weeks if you do not have a family to call to when you return here? I believe an army like ours build ties that bind us and resolve us to act following that of those who lead us. Though... in my experience so far in this army leaders and actions tend to appear late with little ability to help. It's drawn me away from believing them at face value and seeing them...Well in a poor light. You were in the tower. Other than me and Toso's actively moving around and gathering people to the Anbu, which was an initiative not incited by them directly, but by us. Do you think there was much voice to guide those new to our ranks or those old to rally towards the cause. It's pitiful, that this man could look down on me and think he's carrying even half the weight he should. Yet I've no control over that, and my powerless state is my own fault, that's just a burden I've gotta bare. My hope is that you won't have to the same as much as I have, and that you live to gain the experience to and skill to contribute to this village in more ways than dieing for it. I see dieing as giving up."

Looking over to the other person who Miko had yet to get the name of she'd hold out her hand to shake it. "Given my speech from a moment ago, you know who i am, but I've yet to get you name. So you are~? Opp, actually lets get introductions out of the way on the way to tha mission. either of you two seen our fourth?" miko would say with the sullen look she'd had before the entire assembly had come together. She was still pained by the loss of her grandfather, but she felt like though he came to Kumogakure to getaway from a life guided by crooks. there was an element to being a shinobi that required the same spirit and at times ethics he'd been running away from. Miko needed a new definition to herself and her cause. Yet what shape that would take was still being molded by her experiences.

((OOC: Canoods you know that all the people in the Dojo should of got their headband in the one week time skip, right? I remember you stating in a few of your post Honsho still didn't have it. Which I wasn't sure if you knew that's what Tao set up.))
    ¥ Ryo: 775 | ¥ AC: 3,425
    User Image

Passives/Attributes:
    • Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
    • Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
    • 13 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
    Type: Taijutsu_Training
    Element: Taijutsu
    Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
    This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
    Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Soft Physical Style [- 10 D-rank Chakra ] Activation (1) [Miko's kunai'd tackle, which braces her forearm to make contact first and align her kunai to cut the with further force.

Kumo Bunshin no Jutsu [ Cloud Clone Technique ] _Sight_ (D-Rank) [prepping with free hand under sleeves]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
    {Inventory}
    [Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
    • 4 Kunai
    • 9 Shuriken
    • 12 Senbon
    • Genin Scrolls [x1]
    • Genin Scrolls [holds °]
    °_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
    • Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
    Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
    • The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Mission::

Interacting with::
    Lanfaer

BlackFruity

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:38 pm
    User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 345★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxx Nathaniel fought a flinch as Wan's hand landed on his shoulder. It was soft, nothing like he was expecting. Hell, he was preparing himself for a broken nose. Instead he got reassurance that they all mattered, their lives were valuable, that he cared. Any tension in the genin's body that came from anger or fear suddenly relaxed, and his gaze eased into a more understanding one as he listened to the adviser. Trust. Family. The ideals of Kumogakure that Nathaniel had come to love. So his home hadn't changed.

The giant man whispered to him before turning away and directing missions to the ANBU named Gaelric. "Yeah, yeah, okay." Nathaniel chanted under his breath, finally ready to follow the path Toso had taken to the mission area. It was time to prove he deserved his title.

[exit]

3725 Ryo
    2125 AC
    Lanfaer

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
    • Loiterer 100
    • Streaker 200
    • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:06 pm
    User Image

• Honsho ⇣ | ├ Saimoto-Nagadera ┤ | ⇣ Umekikana

w e ┤ ✧_| Genin | Kumogakure | Raiton : Fuuton | AC 300 | ✧ ├

a l l ┤ ✧_| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Medic : Medical License | ✧ ├
    f a l l ┤ ✧_| Chakra 475 | Stamina 95 | ✧ ├
    d o w n
    | ⇣ ashes . . . ashes . . .
    Honsho gave her sister a worried glance as she exited, not happy about being separated either. They were quite literally opposites and yet perfect at the same time...neither had planned on being separated. But right now, Honsho had more pressing concerns at the moment with the questions being posed by Miko. She tilted her head at them, her expression still polite but slightly confrontational "The answer to all of those is compassion." she said firmly, her silvery eyes darkening to a stormy gray as she spoke "What is the will of the village? To be a place of life for others. What ties us to the prosperity of the village? To see other's prosper as we do. What reason do we have for caring for the families of others if we don't have one? To recognize the loss of life as a loss. Period." she raised her chin just slightly, a defiant pose that dared Miko to say she was wrong. And maybe she was. But the village wasn't built on those of like mind and neither were teams "Anything else is selfish." she didn't add that complaining about how the leaders acted was pointless to the extreme. Leaders did what they could, when they could and with what they had available. Honsho had been in the academy when the first storm had started and hand't seen the true brunt of the battle. Who were they to second guess events that couldn't be changed? The idea of dying wasn't fun and she didn't intend to die young but life was what it was. Fighting to change the course of a life was like fighting a rock slide You can go with it. Or you can get bruised trying to fight it. she tilted her head at Miko and added "Power doesn't change a person's ability to show compassion. It changes whether they chose to." she rocked back on her heels and shook her head. So many shinobi she'd read stories about...everything was about power or vengeance or getting what they were owed. Her blood prevented her from taking any action in such a manner and for that she was grateful. Honsho waited to let Honō state his name but she replied to the question about their fourth "I don't know anyone other than my sister, you, Toso and him." she lifted the hand that still clasped Honō's, indicating he was the him she had referred to "I haven't met anyone else."

@Reaper- I know now smile

| ⇣ hush . . . hush . . .
    Lanfaer

BlackFruity

AD Reaper Elyse

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games