Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:42 pm
Yo-ko
Logicka Inferni
When that happens we should go and become the fire nation. Of enjoy that quite thoroughly. Lol
hahahaha much agreed. we need to share our peace and prosperity with the others? Btw, if you could bend one element (fire earth water, wind) what would it be? I would bend air (baguazhan for the win!)

Oooh tough choice, but he dread can blood bend i want to metal bend, so Earth. Imagine a Full metal Manny of DOOM.......NO FIRE!!!!! What can possibly be more destrucive then a Manny covered in flames and able to shoot lightning? Besides he's already practicly a pyro >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:19 pm
In my own terms I'd choose Simple Water Bending cause the idea of freezing water instantly would give me so much fun times.

But for Myth, I believe he would do best with Fire Bending. (Although he's Amon atm)  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:31 am
EARTH! Earth is soooo cool and can defend against almost anything. duh. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:14 pm
so the next question. which one is a better avatar? Aang or Kora  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:14 pm
Hmm.. tough one. I suppose if you look upon the side of being decisive and actually willing to act Kora is better, though that does lead into the fact that she can become quite hot headed.

That being said Aang for the most part is good at keeping calm and collective about things, but they both have a problem separating themselves from the cultures they were raised in and fail to realize that being the Avatar means more than being part of one group. Personally I just like Aang more.. i mean come on flying bison!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:49 pm
Yetisarge
Hmm.. tough one. I suppose if you look upon the side of being decisive and actually willing to act Kora is better, though that does lead into the fact that she can become quite hot headed.

That being said Aang for the most part is good at keeping calm and collective about things, but they both have a problem separating themselves from the cultures they were raised in and fail to realize that being the Avatar means more than being part of one group. Personally I just like Aang more.. i mean come on flying bison!!
A flying bison is the coolest thing ever!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:31 pm
Yo-ko
Yetisarge

A flying bison is the coolest thing ever!

No I'd take a Polar bear dog over a bison >.> . As for who the Avatar should be..... Two words Manny Hyuuga biggrin

On a side note I did a bit of catching up here, so two questions, One Can I see the disturbance in someones chakra flow caused by the genjutsu on this mission with my byakugan? And Two is anyone opposed to revenge?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:07 pm
Yo-ko
so the next question. which one is a better avatar? Aang or Kora

with the idea of the avatar supposed to be the one to bring/keep the balance between the elements i would say aang as kora was more... about just doing things... where as aang was more uh... bringing the balance. just my viewpoint.
(kora= balance between benders/nonbenders, aang=balance in the elements)  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:31 pm
OOOOOOOOOOKKKK who's post is it scream I want to know NO I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!! Your first on my revenge list!!! Remember when we defended the gates of suna WAAAAY BACK when? You know when Manny was first used as a Red Dot Laser Sight? You remember? Wellll revenge is a B***H!!!! MUAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAA SNORT HAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!!

Sorry my I have to listen to the same music station at work and it became torture after the second day. I DONT CARE ABOUT SOME GUYS DOG, GIRLFIREND, BOOZE, DOG TRUCK AND ESPECIALLY THAT STUPID CHEVY!!! I HATE CHEVYS

Ahem, so i need a stress releaver so you who was yet to post first, thankyou for being a volunteer, I will bring you flowers when i visit you in the hospital xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:33 am
BarronVonManfreadGreed
OOOOOOOOOOKKKK who's post is it scream I want to know NO I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!! Your first on my revenge list!!! Remember when we defended the gates of suna WAAAAY BACK when? You know when Manny was first used as a Red Dot Laser Sight? You remember? Wellll revenge is a B***H!!!! MUAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAA SNORT HAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!!

Sorry my I have to listen to the same music station at work and it became torture after the second day. I DONT CARE ABOUT SOME GUYS DOG, GIRLFIREND, BOOZE, DOG TRUCK AND ESPECIALLY THAT STUPID CHEVY!!! I HATE CHEVYS

Ahem, so i need a stress releaver so you who was yet to post first, thankyou for being a volunteer, I will bring you flowers when i visit you in the hospital xd

There is no real desired post order currently, as we just want people to post whenever they can to keep things moving. when we get to real combat, theire will probably be a post order.

to answer your first question, your byakugan can see the tenketsu inside the orbs as well as see the flow of chakra resonating off of them. However, you still feel the effects of the genjutsu, you just happen to know exactly what it is smile  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:09 am
Yo-ko

There is no real desired post order currently, as we just want people to post whenever they can to keep things moving. when we get to real combat, theire will probably be a post order.

to answer your first question, your byakugan can see the tenketsu inside the orbs as well as see the flow of chakra resonating off of them. However, you still feel the effects of the genjutsu, you just happen to know exactly what it is smile

WELLLL in that event >.> .................... IN COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:24 am
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Yo-ko

WELLLL in that event >.> .................... IN COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good. I missed you buddy. Your gonna like the Batsage...Manny's wet dream  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:47 am
Yo-ko
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Yo-ko

Sorry? I was bust changing my pants, say that again.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:26 am
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Yo-ko
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Yo-ko

The bat!....SAGE!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:09 pm
Yo-ko
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Yo-ko
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Yo-ko

The bat!....SAGE!

Not the mention the SSSSSSneaky Snake man Xd  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games