Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:55 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxStation
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxSara, Alby
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGrumpy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι'м gσииα f ι g н т ' є м σ f f xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          α ѕєνєи иαтισи αяму ¢συℓ∂и'т н σ ℓ ∂ м є в α ¢ к xxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнєу'яє gσииα я ι ρ ι т σ f f xxxxxx
                                                          тαкιиg тнєιя тιмє яιgнт в є н ι и ∂ м у в α ¢ к xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceMercy would never be one to complain about a day of nothing but sweets. Really! Candy was the food of the gods. Sugar was their gift to humankind. And yet... as she got off the train, dragging Sara along behind her, she couldn't help but think about how much she wanted to eat Real Food. 'I need protein," she declared, "Someone fetch me a whole boar, for I which to feast upon it!" As if to punctuate, her stomach gave a loud growl. "See? A human being can't live on sugar. It's impossible. I need meat."

spaceOnce they were clear of the door, the second year jumped, wishing for the first time that she were just a bit taller. She was already too tall for her age, and too skinny to boot, with limbs that could be be compared to a newborn foal. But, she was still shorter than the older students, and it made finding her classmates a bit difficult. Before she could say anything to Sara, though, Alby found her, commenting in kind on how difficult it was to locate anyone. She snorted. "I shoulda sent out a memo about my hair; I'm not the only blue-haired kid in school, but there's way less of us than there are blondes and brunettes and gingers." She gave a faint huff. "You guys are too short! Alby, what's the point of being friends with an older boy if he's shorter than I am?" By like an inch tops, but whatever, her point stood.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx αи∂ ιf ι ¢αт¢н ιт ¢σмιи' в α ¢ к му ω α у
                                                          xxxxxx ι'м gσииα ѕ є я ν є ιт тσ у σ υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αи∂ тнαт α ι и ' т ωнαт уσυ ω α и т тσ н є α я
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx вυт тнαт'ѕ ω н α т ι'ℓℓ ∂ σ

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:01 pm
User Image
User Image
Unsorted~First Year~Adopted

Dawn looked around at the new first years and notice a red headed girl walking up. She seemed to be a little bit bummed out and lonely so Dawn decided to walk up to her. She approached the girl with a smile, "Hi my name is Dawn Haslworthy how are you today." The young girl crossed her arms behind her back and waited for the other girl to respond. Dawn was hoping that the girl would maybe become a friend she could count on.

Diamond Wales

Hjoyc14

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:59 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Third Year - Thirteen Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Pureblood
╚══════════════════════════════╝

Just as the last word slipped off of Oliver’s tongue, a voice answered him from behind. Turning around, his eyes fell onto Darian, Tiernan’s rebel of a sister, his housemate – or rather old housemate was probably a more appropriate term considering the girl practically quit Slytherin. Not like it made much of a difference, the common rooms were hardly private. Kids of all houses knew the passwords, riddles and rhythms to get into any house’s common room nowadays. Whoever thought it was a good idea to trust teenagers and preteens with pass codes instead of keys was an idiot. “Ah, so Rowan was the only one to ditch,” Ollie corrected.

When Arnie strutted over to the group, Oliver noticed her outfit – the leather jacket (that he gave his opinion on in Italy), the heeled boots, and even the makeup. This look sure looked a lot different than what he was used to her wearing although he had gotten quite used to her showing a much different side of herself since spending a lot of time with her in the summer. Guess she’s trying something new at school, too, he thought as he continued to admire her. “Hi,” he said quickly once she arrived before looking back at the Yaxley girls. He hoped they didn’t notice that he stared a little too long as Arnie made her way over, and he sure as hell hoped Arnie didn’t notice him looking her up and down even though he didn’t think that really mattered, either.

Not after what happened this summer, the meaning of which he was still unsure about. He liked her, but he didn’t know if she liked him. It seemed like she did in Venice, but that was a romantic place which brought out the feelings in him, but instead of talking about it, he kissed her. Or maybe she kissed him. The blond didn’t know what happened or how it happened, but if there was one thing he was sure about, it was that it happened. They kissed. Did Ivar even know? If Arnie told him, which she might have, then he knew. Oliver didn’t say a word to their friend. He didn’t even say a word to Arnie about it; consequently, that ended in confusion. Did it even mean anything or did Italy just bring out their desire to kiss?

Oliver shrugged in unison with Arnie when Darian asked where their other friends were. Just as Tiernan predicted Reyna would show, she did. As for Ivar and Glynn, well, Ivar was bound to show up but who knew about Glynn. “Hey, Rey! Good – you obviously know about my summer,” he responded to her question, allowing the others a chance to talk about theirs though that could wait until the train ride, for the conductor called for final boarding.

Climbing off the train first, Oliver waited for his friends to get off. In the meantime, he tried to spot Ivar and Glynn in the chaos of students trying to navigate which way to go.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

The Forgotten Weasley
Diamond Wales
Devlyn Maycry
oyehh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

One, two, тняєє and 𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻
                                                      The δευιl'$ knocking at your ɗσσя
                                                      Oh, ℒ𝓸𝓻𝓭,hεαυεπ knows
                                                      We
                                                      βεløπĝ way down 𝓫𝒆𝓵𝓸𝔀

Sara snorted and rolled her eyes when Mercy declared she needed a whole boar to feed her. "Weren't you the one just spouting nonsense about how Candy was the food of the Gods?" She teased, rolling her eyes once more. Alby joined them and she smiled at him with a wave. She wasn't sure if she and him were friends or not, she knew he was Merc's friend and that kind of made him her friend as well right?

"I'm with Alby on this. We should just totem pole ourselves so we can see. I can't wait to be a 7th year and be the one blocking all the first years views." She stated matter-of-factly. She was a little nervous as it was. This would be her first year taking the carriages and she was sure if there was something to mess up she would mess it up. Thankfully Rui had already warned her most people would not be able to see the dark horse like creatures that towed the carriages so that was one thing she wouldn't accidentally mess up. Apparently they were only seen by people who had seen death.. which with Rui and her daddy's line of work... she had seen a lot of. It was hard to avoid.

Big man тєℓℓѕ you where to ǤԾ
                                                      Tell 'є๓ it's ǤԾԾÐ
                                                      Tell '乇ᄊ𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂
                                                      Don't do a
                                                      𝔊𝔬𝔡 𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔫 thing they รคץ

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anna Adair
Unsorted Hogwarts Student

Anna hopped off the train while still on conversation with Julius. She hasn't ever had anybody ever be interested in talking to her this long before so she became excited."So what class are you looking forward to the most? Since I have to take classes, I guess I shall try to get interested, I am looking forward to flying"Anna smiled thinking about how much fun she could have on a broom. To see the world from a different perspective made Anna feel excited. "Are you ready to find out your house tonight? I am beyond excited. I just really hope I am not in Ravenclaw, I just don't think I would fit well in there at all." Anna knew there was more to that on why she disliked Ravenclaw but wasn't going to get into details atleast not then. She heard a guy call for all first years so she decided to walk in that vicinity and see the crowd of first years that were forming. She decided to join the crowd.

OOC:

=Text
=Speech
=Thoughts

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:20 pm
User Image
VαvαrαxHαwkethorne

Unsorted || First Year || Mood: Content || Thinking: Here we are.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Among the many first years who poured out of the train, Vavara stepped out near the end of the line. She kept to herself for most of the trip, her nose in one of the many books she kept along with her in her satchel. It was a pretty uneventful ride over to Hogsmeade, with the rather snobbish looking girl sitting in a carriage with a few other students she found barging into when they were searching for a private compartment for the four of them. They somehow managed to squeeze themselves into their seats and Vavara spent the rest of the time chatting with the rest of them. While not exactly uncomfortable, the young aspiring witch still felt a slight hesitation when it came to talking with the other students. Something about her tended to give people a certain view of hers. The last child her age she had managed to befriend once joked about how she thought that Vara was the stereotypical image of a pureblood child, until she met her mother and was told that she was just another one of the many "normal" folks around, or about as close as normal as this world of theirs could be called. After following the mass of first year students, she followed along with everyone towards the man in charge while silently awaiting to see the legendary castle of Hogwarts. While not showing any bit of emotion that was not "resting b***h face", she was internally eager to get settled and get a head start on her studies. She watched the many students chat among each other, hoping that she was not appearing too awkward. She enjoyed watching as opposed to talking, finding the variety of student backgrounds and behaviors quite fascinating. Of course, she would engage in conversation should somebody come up to her, but she was among the few who still were getting a bearing for themselves.

Cara MiaKitty

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:43 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯 x
Pureblood Second Year Slytherin xxxxx

< Year 2035-36 >
                                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍
                                                      𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚢, 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚐𝚘!
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚋
                                                      𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚎, 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚔𝚎?

± : . : ± : : ± : . : ±

Garnet was with Richard during the ride and it was a nice talk. He couldn't help but wonder about Richard's extended family like say, Julius. He didn't know what the young boy think of him, to be honest, but he wouldn't be surprised if he didn't like him because of his surname. However, there could be an exception, as snobbish purebloods tend to be appealed to Slytherin purebloods. Again, the old Mortemers were only concerned of the pureblood status- Houses? Not so much, really. Hopping out of the train with his uniform, he turned to Richard and asked, "Hey, so... Is there anything I should be aware about your cousin? Or was something I didn't know?" Since they were childhood friends, Garnet was pretty aware that Richard wasn't that great with his family- something about snots or typical pureblood brats? Ugh, Garnet felt he had some of those students in school scoffing him around.

± : . : ± : : ± : . : ±

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎?
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢
                                                      𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝
                                                      𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 [Richard] 𝚊𝚝 [Station]

User Image

𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢 𝔄𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                      sorry about the delay 8''D i had exams during the past two days so...

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:22 am
User Image

As more kids joined Jillian was eager to say hello to someone. Most had already started a conversation with no real good way to butt in. But there was a girl with long brown hair near her that didn't have anyone. They where still waiting for all the new students to gather so she lightly skipped over to where the girl was and stopped near her. Jillian was likely the shortest here. She looked more seven or eight as opposed to being eleven. "Hi! I'm Jillian, but you can call me Jilly. We're both new and you seemed lonely. Did you want to hang with me to the big castle? I heard they have a big meal for us there!" She asked sounding very eager.

TheRealKiru

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:23 am
User Image
                                                          xxxxxxxxx|| ωιтн [herself] || ωнєяє [Hogsmeade Station] || ωнєη [Autumn School Year 2035] || xxxx
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxǀ'м ѕσяяу, вяσтнєя; ǀ'м ѕσяяу ǀ ℓєт уσυ ∂σωη
                                                          xxxxxxƜєℓℓ, тнєѕє ∂αуѕ уσυ'яє ƒιηє - Ɲσ, тнєѕє ∂αуѕ уσυ тєη∂ тσ ℓιє
                                                          xxxxxxƳσυ'ℓℓ тαкє тнє Ɯєѕтєяη тяαιη, נυѕт ву тнє ѕι∂є σƒ Aмѕтєя∂αм
                                                          xxxxxxJυѕт ву уσυя ℓєƒт вяαιη, נυѕт ву тнє ѕι∂є σƒ тнє Ƭιη мαη

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nike was pissed over her dad once he and Avian met again, because he was dropping words to him in the first bloody of school. Merlin! Okay, Avian's move may be abit foolish but she could clearly see her brother that he couldn't just warm up to Sera when that woman was a cold old hag stuck in a teenager's body who was most definitely disappointed and despised him for not being her "ideal pureblood". Hah, remember the times when Nike kind of admired her confidence? Well that's over now. Shame. But of course, she kept these thoughts all by herself and put a facade of a prim daughter as per usual until her dad left for good.

However, it had gotten worse. When she went to a train, she was alone at first and then two students (a boy and a girl, no less) asked if they could sit with her. Well, they were a year older than her, sixth years no doubt. She was supposed to be knitting in peace but alas, Nike was annoyed over how the pair was being a bunch of a sappy couple with their stupid giggles and flirting. The young Slytherin just wanted to roll her eyes but again, she just blocked it like some white noise and continued her crochet hobby begrudgingly. Part of her wanted to just stab one of them with her crochet hook but again, she wasn't a murderer- and doing so would be a one-way ticket to Azkaban. She would like to study and pass her OWLs, thank you very much!

She went out of the train in her uniform, wearing a hand-knitted beanie on her brown braided hair along with her grumpy expression. However, her face wasn't that scary enough to repel the students from talking to her, talk about being some sort of a babyface like her mother once told her. And, if Cyrus bloody Lillantine decided to come to her and talk to her she will mucus-ad-nauseam him and make it look like an accident. She swore on that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ƴσυя тιмє ωιƖƖ cσмє ιf уσυ ωαιт fσя ιт, ιf уσυ ωαιт fσя ιтxxxxxx
                                                          ǀт'ѕ нαяɗ, вєƖιєνє мє, ǀ'νє тяιєɗxxxxxx
                                                          Ɓυт тнє яαιη ωση'т fαƖƖ fσя тнє вσтн σf υѕxxxxxx
                                                          Ƭнє ѕυη ωση'т ѕнιηє ση тнє вσтн σf υѕxxxxxx
                                                          ƁєƖιєνє мє ωнєη ǀ ѕαу, тнαт ǀ ωσυƖɗη'т нανє ιт αηу σтнєя ωαуxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          || Unwillingly Engaged || Attire || Theme Song ||xxxx

User Image
                                                          ((ooc : @Dia : It's optional o3ob)space

Diamond Wales

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:16 am
User Image
Julius Devereux
First Year Unsorted
Family Heir

Location : Hogwarts Express → Hogsmeade Station

Julius walked off the train and surveyed the station. He suspected the same mass volume that was at the platform at Kings Cross. It was hard to see much of anything and secretly prayed for an early growth spurt. Though, he wouldn’t hold his breath on that one. Looking over at Anna as she spoke he thought about the classes they’d be taking. “I can’t say I’m looking forward to any class in particular. If I had to choose I suppose transfiguration is a good subject.” He answered her. Julius was more looking forward to when he could finally take Alchemy, but that wouldn’t be for a few years.

The moment Anna asked him if he was ready to find out his house, Julius nodded. “I already know what my house is going to be.” He answered. “But I’m certainly ready for it to be confirmed.” He added. Thinking about how Anna didn’t want to be a Ravenclaw, he didn’t see her as such. Not that he meant anything mean by the thought. Before he could say anything on that matter a male voice caught his attention.

Looking over Julius approached the group of gathered first years with Anna. Surveying the first years the first one to stand out was a boy with a pink haired girl. The blond boy reminded him of his younger brother. He certainly couldn’t call the girl’s pink hair odd when his cousin had purple hair herself. He kept silent as he looked to Callum as he told them he’d be escorting them to the castle. Julius knew how this worked and he was hardly worried about getting lost.

(Next post The Lake)

With : Murdoch, First Years... Anna

Attire : Plain School Robes

OCC : - - -

Newsies Boy

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:55 am
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Third Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Richard certainly enjoyed the ride back to school with his best friend. It was great talking with Garnet all the way back. Even if he roped in how much he wasn’t looking forward to most of his electives. Why did parents have to tell you want to take? He would have been happy taking two fun classes and being down with electives. But no, his parents insisted he take alchemy, law, and of all things art. He didn’t have an artistic bone in his body.

Regardless Richard hopped off the train happy to be back so he could have some fun. No parents to tell him what to do… except he did have a cousin who would probably tell on him the first chance he got. Perhaps he could strike up a deal. I stay out of your business you stay out of mine, kind of thing. That could certainly work if Julius bought it. When Garnet asked him about his cousin, Richard though about what he could possibly tell his friend to be better prepared. Not that he needed any preparing. Julius wasn’t the worst in his family he supposed.

“Well, Julius isn’t horrible is guess. We just have a large difference of opinion. Not to mention he’s like from another planet.” Richard told his friend. “For starters he’s heir to my family now.” That was a pretty big point. “I don’t think you’ll have much of a problem with him though. He’s all for those of higher blood. My uncle made sure of that… Not that he’s very vocal about it. It’s his brother Caleb that is super vocal about the blood status thing. Luckily he’s not coming for another two three years.” He explained as he began his slow saunter to the carriages. Richard hoped Julius wouldn’t be a problem. He wasn’t usually a problem. Problems usually brought unwanted attention and Julius wasn’t one for that anyways.

With : Garnet

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OCC : No worries Jade, I knew you had exams biggrin

Jade Galaksylph

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:33 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Fifth Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image
                                                    Location : Hogwarts Express → Hogsmeade Station

It didn’t take long for Raymond to realize that Caty was their other house prefect. As was Brandon, Kimberly, Colin, Di, and Claire. Zeph and Lori were the head boy and girl this year. He didn’t mind much as he sat there quietly. Raymond did his patrol on the express like a good prefect should until the train came to a stop. Getting off the train, the fifth year looked around. It was the same as every year. It looked the same and the routine was the same. The only difference of the year was the shiny new pin on his robe.

Raymond’s eyes eventually fell on a familiar brunette in his year. Nike to be exact and he hadn’t spoken to her since last year at the feast. There weren’t many words exchanged between the two as something was clearly going on in her life. He didn’t want to pry even if one half of him desperately wanted him too. It had been none of his business and it still wasn’t any of his business. However, she was a friend.

As he approached Raymond could tell she wasn’t in the best of moods. Nike’s summer or perhaps her ride to the school hadn’t been the best by the looks of it. Walking over he gave her a light smile. “Evening, I’d say it’s good but you don’t look to be in the best of moods.” He told her. “She doesn’t look happy at all…” The snake around Raymond’s neck hissed. Raymond just glanced at Red but said nothing. He didn’t feel the need to start a conversation with his pet snake. “Dare I ask how the summer went?” He asked recalling his summer was nothing but writing letters back and forth to Reyna and of course studying.

With: Nike

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Jade Galaksylph
                                                    Diamond Wales

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                    Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:43 pm
User Image
VαvαrαxHαwkethorne

Unsorted || First Year || Mood: Content || Thinking: Here we are.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Giving a yawn as she began to play about with the right side of her hair as she awaited their next move from Hogsmeade, she was looking away before hearing a voice greet her. She turned around, expecting somebody her height and was about to say hello before noticing a girl who looked incredibly younger than what she probably was. Still, Vavara attempted to smile at the young looking student, though it appeared as if she were grinning mischievously at her. "Hello Jilly." She began, debating whether or not she should adjust her posture or standing in order to see Jillian more comfortably. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Vavara, but you can call me..." The taller girl trailed off, looking to the side as she wondered what exactly her nickname could be. She pondered for a brief moment or two before looking back to Jilly with an embarrassed look on her face. With such an odd name for a common folk of the wizarding world, finding a shortened name for her was probably going to be quite difficult if she were to monitor everyone one that any people she would meet would call her by. "Whatever you like, I suppose. I'd love to join you by the castle." She answered in a more neutral and composed way. The two girls were more or less polar opposites of themselves. Whereas Vavara was taught to control herself and make sure she did not go and show on more childishness than she already had at a young age, Jilly was basically everything that she was taught to not be so far. It meant little in the long run, as Vavara found her company nice, even if she had difficulty expressing that to the smaller girl.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise
                                                                  Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised
                                                                  I'm headed straight for the castle
                                                                  They wanna make me their
                                                                  queen
                                                                  And there's an old man sitting on the throne
                                                                  saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean

Rowan had spent the first few minutes on the platform explaining she wasn't mad at Connor and was just in a bad mood, before finally getting him on the train and into a compartment. She of course had mentioned that her mother was still mad at her for being friends with him but failed to mention the lovely black eye she'd gotten for her insubordination. He didn't need to know that. He already felt bad enough as it was.

Now she was stepping off the train and waiting for Connor to join her. She also needed to find her sisters to apologize for running off away from them. It seemed she was just pro at being a shitty friend/sister today. It was a wonderful way to start her year. She sighed and looked around the station, hoping to spot the other 2 Yaxley's.

I'm headed straight for the castle
                                                                  They've got the kingdom locked up
                                                                  And there's an
                                                                  old man sitting on the throne
                                                                  saying I should
                                                                  probably keep my pretty mouth shut
                                                                  Oh, all of these
                                                                  minutes passing, sick of feeling used
                                                                  If you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised

The Forgotten Weasley
Diamond Wales
Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games