Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Ravenclaws & Slytherins
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Eagles v Serpents
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He thinks I'd be a good beater?

Yarrick seemed to shrink when Erikk's friend chastised her, even going so far as to say she shouldn't be on the team. Dark eyes downcast, a worried frown on her face. She didn't mean to sound pathetic... but she was just so worried Flick would rile up Erikk and the other Slytherin beater like the Hufflepuffs. Both kept taking aim at her, and while she'd gotten lucky, she didn't exactly fancy being smashed up to bits. Erikk seemed to tell the other girl to stop. But then he told her to walk over with him.

An arm went over her shoulder, and blue eyes looked up at her cousin. He laid out the facts, including that Flick had indeed asked for him to take revenge.... though apparently not as badly as Yarrick feared. He went on to say he was a beater on her rival team, and that his job was to protect his team, no matter what. "N-no, I know that much. I just... Flick seemed real super upset after our game. And I know they're your sibling more than my cousin, so I wanted to make sure that maybe they didn't want to see me.. um... like.... down, right? B-but if you promise to just... play normal, then I'll be okay, 'kay?"

After he gave her a sturdy pat on the back that nearly caused the younger Knapp to stumble, he told her to toughen up. Apparently he didn't care one way or another if she kept on the team or walked away, but added that he thought she had the making of a good beater. He compared his last game (in which the beaters both seemed to be a little.... miss-y) to her very first one. And he seemed so proud of her. He even called her a menace, which earned a little giggle from the girl. He told her to go on back to her team and rough him up.... which she nodded over. Before walking away, Yarrick gave Erikk as big a hug as her little arms could, squeezing him around the tummy. "Thanks, Erikk. I'll... um... try to hit you, okay?" Yarrick nodded, a smile on her face for the first real time since she'd been in the game. With a small salute, the girl hurried back over to the Ravenclaws, wondering if they had a set strategy, or if it was just a play by ear kind of day.

TrickBlues

AC: 14{-1 for Snow}
          Modifiers: +2 {Hitting}{-1 for Snow}
          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodger
          Saving: xxxxx
          Aiming At: xxxxxxx
          Total Roll: xx {xxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Karah ThomasUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Slytherin Sixth Year
Quidditch PlayerUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jedi in TraininingUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order of the Stick BelieverPrefectUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order of the Stick Believer

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Karah groaned that they had the game still, rain or shine - Apparently that included snow. She had been so hopeful that the game would be canceled when she saw it snowing the night prior, that she had stayed up late reading. She was not in a mood for foolishness, which was exactly what she walked on. She saw Daphne staring longingly at Milan Wellbelove - she hoped that Milan wasn't becoming the Nora Jayne of the Boys; Jaelah had arrived riding on Erikk's back - what kind of nonsense was that? Jaelah was going to hurt Erikk before the game even started - AND THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY RESERVES.

Then to top it all off, She walked in just as Aedan flung himself onto his broom and flew into the pitch. They were supposed to take their first flight on the field on game day together and now just. Was it really going to be one of those days?

She looked around, thinking that she would be the last one, but Echo and Brianna weren't there yet. "Dank ferrik! Can we all just show up to the game on time, in a normal fashion, and I don't know - actually be focused on winning? Where are Wellbelove and Quinn-Smith? We still have 20 minutes before the game starts BUT STILL."

"It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness."

Position: Chaser
AC: 17 (18 -1 Snow)
Modifiers: +8 Stealing +8 Shooting
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer, ADV Flying I & II;
Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll: - 1 (Snow)
Trying to:

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Slytherin & Ravenclaw Teams
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? We can win this one!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's freaking cold out here!

Daphne worked on stretching out her shoulders, wanting to make sure her arms were ready for throws. It wasn't until she heard her vice captain snapping at the team that she halted in her movements. Sure, the kids were being silly, but it was freezing out and they were all early anyway. Daphne saw it as harmless fun. "Karah! Don't yell at them for being early. Calm down. We've been practicing our butts off, and everyone's going to do just great. Echo and Brianna should be here any second. And don't worry, everyone wants to win. No need to snap at people for trying to keep the spirits up in this miserable weather."

It wasn't often Daphne felt the need to use a more strict tone with her teammates, but she wasn't going to just sit back while Karah scolded them over nothing. Her hands nestled on her hips, the blonde casting a look over to her vice captain, as if to issue a challenge. Karah had always been her right-hand-man, but her title of vice captain didn't give her the rights to cause drama where there previously was none. After a second, Daphne softened, a much gentler tone left her. "Don't worry. I'm sure we'll win today. We were just getting in our groove last game, and we've done all our drills a million times. You'll see, we'll take the win today. Here. You wanna talk strategy for a few minutes with me?" She offered, hoping to ease any tension previously caused.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

AC: 17 {-1 for Snow}
Modifiers: +7 {Throwing} +7 {Stealing} {-1 for Snow}
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm,Natural Flyer
Total Roll:xx {xxxxx}
x/3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:31 pm
User Image

I am just a new b o y
                                                S t r a n g e r in this town

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Syd Barrett
                                                Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood
                                                Quidditch Vice Captain & Seeker
                                                Daily Dragon & Art Club Artist

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Although the weather was sure to make the game challenging today, Syd was still pumped to play. At least visibility hadn’t gotten too bad yet though there was still time. If Ravenclaw won, there was a good chance that he could choose what Milan got tattooed on his body. Maybe he would spend his free time during the holidays looking up funny tattoo ideas online. He supposed he could also ask his mum what some of the craziest, cringiest tattoos were that she had seen in her time working at All or Nothing. He could always try to replicate those. Although if Milan played anything like their last game, they might be screwed to getting ahead, even if Syd caught the snitch (which he would). He caught it last time no problem, and his practices had been going well so there was no reason to doubt it even through the flurry.

Syd trudged through the snow. When he made it out to the pitch, he began stretching underneath all the layers of clothes to keep him warm. The seeker looked around, trying to spot Echo with the Slytherins, but it looked like she wasn’t there yet as far as he could tell. He continued stretching alone, sure that his opponent/lover would make it out to the field any minute. This is gonna be fun, he thought as he imagined facing off with her. It wasn’t like he hadn’t done so before, but it only really became thrilling as of last year. She was so competitive, and whether he won or lost, he knew he could expect a good time after the game.

Armour Class: 17 (weather 18-1)
                                                Modifiers: (spotting +8 ) (catching +8 ) (weather -1)
                                                Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Spot: 19+
                                                Catch: 22+

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Will some w o m a n in this desert land
                                                Make me feel like a r e a l man?

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:30 am
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingleChaser

The snow drifting down from the skies was pretty to look at; it would have been prettier from the other side of a window, so far as Brianna was concerned. She’d rather hoped the game would be cancelled or postponed, but knew matches didn’t get cancelled for anything short of a hurricane, or Hermione Granger getting petrified, and the basilisk was dead. No, today the Snakes would play the Eagles, and either their season would be revived in the cold, leaden skies, or buried in the five inches of snow covering the pitch.

As was their usual, she and Ron trudged through the snows together. Thoughtfully, he’d cast a weather-repellant charm on her robes for her, so at least the wet wasn’t an issue, the cold aloft was a different story. Brianna was wearing as much padding as she realistically could and still be of any use atop a broomstick, and her face was completely obscured by the toboggan-style ski mask she wore under the leather helmet, and the Tom Baker-length green and white scarf wrapped about her head and tucked down the front of her uniform. She was walking out with her broomstick in one mitten-covered hand, while she carried a very large, insulated mug filled with fifty-fifty mix of hot cocoa and espresso in the other.

Decent people would still be in the castle and sleeping on a day like this,” she grumbled, as she took a swig of the concoction the House Elves whipped up for her. Ron glanced thoughtfully in the direction of where Llwyn Idun lay, where the apple seedlings were nestled in the snow, and then towards the greenhouses, and added with a shrug, “Or tending the greenhouses…” Brianna sighed and said philosophically, “Well, if Syd and Milan have half as good a day against us as they did with your lot, we shouldn’t be up there long enough to worry about frostbite.” Ron answered her with, “Milan’s dang good; played like a man possessed, but don’t let him get inside your head. He had some dodgy shots, so he is mortal. Remember, it isn’t just him, there’s two other Chasers with him, just like there’s two with you. Nobody’s asking you to ring up the score by yourself.”

Almost as if on cue, Brianna heard Karah’s voice invoke her name, and Echo’s and grimaced. “Duty calls,” commented Brianna sourly. Ron countered, “Well, you can’t accuse that one of being a scarlet major. You’ll do fine, Anna, just stay focused and warm. I’ll hold your mug for you.” Brianna took one more long drag from her mug, before passing it off to her big brother. The two of them hugged, and Brianna said softly, “I don’t wanna be here.” Ron chuckled softly, and said, “Gee, can’t imagine why. Fly hard, little sister.” Brianna asked hopefully, “So, butterbeers afterwards?” Ron glanced upwards at the falling snow, and then replied, “I’m thinking soup and hot cocoa myself. Butterbeers later.”

Ron gave the little Fourth Year a salute, before walking away, and after a moment his tall form was lost in the swirling snows. Resolutely, Brianna turned and stalked out onto the pitch.

OOC:
username

User ImageAC: 16 (-1 to AC due to weather)
Modifiers: +6 to Shoot and Steal the Quaffle (-1 DRM due to weather)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action:
Effect Value:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:42 am
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingle │ Beater

It had been Linsey’s fervent hope the snowstorm last night would have cleared out by this morning, and that sun and blue skies would bless today’s match. Such was not to be. She spent last evening, curled up by an open window, prepping her broomstick for the match, while listening to a recording made of the Causeway Hare’s recent concert and the sound of the falling snow outside, hoping it would be sufficient to hold her phobias and ‘the grays’ at bay. That she was functional at all this morning was a blessing, and she forced herself to get moving and get ready for the match when all she really wanted to do was pack it in for the day and curl up under her blanket with her dog. Blannat knew what was up with her, the gentle giant knew his young mistress better than anyone, and gave her a concerned whine when she left.

So, it was with a supernal act of will that Linsey found herself walking through the five inches of snow, while feeling a leaden weight dragging at her soul like a millstone about her neck. She told herself she could pick out the disc of the sun behind the clouds, and there were hints that blue skies might break through during the match, as snow drifted into her snowy-white hair which refused to let her braid it this morning. All that internal coaching strategy couldn’t silence the thought of, ‘I just want to sleep, Merlin’s Beard, just let me sleep. They can wake me up for class on Monday, but just let me sleep today. But, I can’t, I need to be here and do what I’m supposed to. I just need to keep my head in the game long enough for us to win, then I can curl up with Blannat for the rest of the day. I owe it to Milan and Yarrick, and everybody else to be on my game.’

Arriving at the pitch, she saw Milan already there, along with just about everybody else. Seeing him there in his Quidditch robes gave her a surge of energy which she desperately needed. Right then she felt like she was wearing a ‘fat suit’, like what some actors might don to play a larger character, as she’d added as much extra padding to stay warm and dry as she could manage, along with her winter boots, and a thick scarf almost that completely obscured everything aside from her goggles. Looking over at Yarrick, Linsey hoped her younger teammate remembered all the coaching she’d given her. She then told herself, as she started her stretches, ‘Never mind playing the long game today. I’m pretty sure everyone would be much happier with a short match.’

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166

User Image
                  AC:18 (AC 17 due to weather)
                  Modifiers: +6 to Beater Actions, + 4 to Chaser Actions (-1 DRM due to weather)
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
                  Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:16 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

seventh year || Slytherin || halfblood
Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick lancer

Ten minutes out from the start of the game, Echo dragged herself out of the locker room. She had a glare that could--unfortunately not literally-- burn a hole through the snow.

Aindrias and Knapp were playing around with the other team, MacInnes was floating down from an announcer's thing no doubt, Thomas was yelling at everyone and Daphne had her hands full distracting her with strategy. What strategy? The strategy was to catch the damn snitch, which was seemed pretty impossible for their useless seeker.

The one thing that Echo looked forward to about this game was that they were playing Ravenclaw--which meant at least the win was going to Milan's team, and Syd would no doubt be down for some other exercise that she was, frankly, better at-- after the match. It hurt losing the snitch to him, but by this point Echo was resigned in all but appearances-- even if she felt like a loser, she still intended on trash-talking like she was fully confident in her ability to win. Maybe, in some wild turn of events, she'd say something that would really mess him up and steal the win. Echo drew a finger against Syd's neck and over the layers of warm clothing he was bundled in and leaned in to murmur by his ear. "So, so many layers. I can't wait to take them all off you...after I take the snitch of course." She leaned in, close enough to kiss, before pulling away with a teasing smirk. "Play hard~"

She spun away, sashaying as best she could in quidditch robes and layers, and joined up next to Brianna. Right. Game first. Play hard, play to win.

...even if she was pretty sure she wouldn't.

setting Game 3-- December 2059 Quidditch pitch. || with Ravenclaw and Slytherin teams.
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing Slytherin quidditch uniform
status Game face, Echo. Even if you're losing, don't let them know that.

Stats:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to hitting the bludger, +6 to everything else.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

kiska166

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I-I-I can't stop
No, I-I-I can't stop
So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
✩★
~"Closer" by the Chainsmokers. Cover by Jonathan Young ft Travis Carte

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? My Teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw v Slytherin Game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's bloody freezing out here

Milan watched as everyone trudged through the heavy blanket of snow toward the pitch. It seemed the Slytherins were having fun, while the Ravenclaws seemed more focus on preparing for their match. After Syd walked down alone, Milan turned to look for his sister, even pushing up on his toes to try and see further. On instinct, he turned his left arm up, before remembering his watch had gone missing. Sure, he had another, but the one he'd gotten for his birthday was incredibly delicate, and he didn't want it to shatter. His mum would be terribly upset if that happened.

Dark eyes noticed Brianna and Ron walk together, before Ron collected his sister's thermos and headed off, presumably toward the stands. The next to make it to the pitch was Linsey, but she looked... sad, almost. He wondered why, thinking the most likely cause would be playing in this freezing hellscape. He decided he'd go check on her before the game, just to make sure. His plan, however, was delayed when he noticed his sister walk onto the pitch, outright ignoring him in favor of playing smooch-face with her boytoy. Milan rolled his eyes as hard as he could, then walked closer to his sister after she'd stepped away from Syd. "Hey, Echo. Do good up there." He then paused, dark eyes turning to look at his own team's seeker. With a straight tone, Milan said, "and you. Do better."

He then nodded once, before walking over to Linsey. She was a beater, and that meant she was going to be critical. Slytherin had a strong team, and neither exactly had backups in spades. He'd need both Linsey and Yarrick on their best game to protect their team. Yarrick, it seemed, was getting a pep-talk from the other team, by her... brother? Cousin? Something like that. She had mentioned being related to at least one beater on all three opposing teams.

Finally trailing through the snow close enough, Milan rested a hand on Linsey's shoulder, offering a warm smile... or at least as warm as possible given the below-freezing temps. "Hey Linz, you've got this today. I've seen you and Yarrick practicing, and I'm confident no one on our team is ending up in this mush." He hoped that would cheer her up a bit, but honestly, he wasn't sure if she was just worried for the game. Usually she seemed to exude sunshine no matter what. "And hey, if we win, I'll grab some hot cocoa and we can warm up in front of the fire in the common room."

addaellis

Kiska166

Graydon Ironshield

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          AC: 18 -1 for Snow
          Modifiers: +8 {Throwing} +8 {Stealing}-1 for Snow
          Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
          Total Roll: xx {xxxxxx}
          x/3
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Players & Fans
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw V Slytherin
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm freezing my toes off!

Xiang hated this weather. She was most certainly a warm-weather human. But, the game hadn't been cancelled, and there were a bunch of shivering students waiting to get started. She didn't want to walk through the snow, so instead she flew low and slow on her beloved Nimbus. Once in the center of the pitch, Xiang gestured for both teams to take to the air. She then released the bludgers, released the snitch, then took the quaffle in hand. "Welcome to the pitch, ladies, gents, and wintery advents. Today we're playing Slytherin versus Ravenclaw. I want a nice, clean match. Don't think I can't see all through this snow. No cheating, no magic. And... maybe finish early so my ears don't freeze off. Captains ready?"

"Slytherin's ready."

"Ravenclaw is ready as well."

"Beautiful! Here we go, kids! Three, two, one! Quaffle's up!" She tossed the quaffle in the center, then backed away to monitor the game.

{{Wearing :: Purple Workout Gear with a bunch of warm gear over top}}
          I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
          Ⲁⲛⲇ Ⲓ ⲱⲟⲛ'ⲧ 𝓵ⲓ𝓿ⲉ ⲙⲩ 𝓵ⲓ𝓯ⲉ ⲁ𝓯ꞅⲁⲓⲇ

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 8, 10, 2, 4, 2, 5, 2, 8, 10 Total: 57 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Milan didn't get a chance to finish his conversation before Professor Liu floated in and summoned them to the sky. Ugh, it was much colder up here. As she started the match, Milan was preparing to get the quaffle early on and keep it as much as possible. His ribs were already aching from his shivering, but he wasn't about to let show his pain. Not today. As soon as the toss up was thrown, Milan darted forward, hoping to grab the ball away from the Slytherins.

Quote:

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          x/3
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 3, 10, 10, 3, 1, 3, 2, 5, 2 Total: 48 (10-100)

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Karah ThomasUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Slytherin Sixth Year
Quidditch PlayerUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jedi in TraininingUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order of the Stick BelieverPrefectUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order of the Stick Believer

Karah sighed as they discussed strategy and was thrilled that the game was ready to start. She went for the first quaffle against Milan

Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll: - 1 (Snow)
Trying to:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Milan successfully managed to grab the ball away from Karah, then he tucked it safely against his side as he flew off toward the goals. Hopefully he could get points fast today, which might be possible since Ron wasn't in this match.

Quote:

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          1/3
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Ravenclaws & Slytherins
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Eagles v Serpents
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He thinks I'd be a good beater?

Yarrick was glad to get the match started, since the movement should serve to warm them all up. Watching the chaser battle, Yarrick decided she'd try to prevent her captain from a messy back-and-forth stealing showdown. Taking aim, Yarrick swung, hoping to hit Karah.

TrickBlues

AC: 14{-1 for Snow}
          Modifiers: +2 {Hitting}{-1 for Snow}
          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodger
          Saving: xxxxx
          Aiming At: Karah Thomas
          Total Roll: 15 {Missed!}

addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:34 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

seventh year || Slytherin || halfblood
Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick lancer

Echo had to resist rolling her eyes when Milan told her to do good and Syd to do better. Yeah. She'd do her best. And like everything else she did, it wouldn't amount to squat.

Quaffle was up, game was on, which meant the search for the snitch had begun. Even if Echo was pretty certain she wouldn't be catching the snitch, it was like Professor Liu said-- maybe if they finished early their ears wouldn't freeze off.

Echo took off and started circling around the perimeter of the pitch in search of a golden snowflake.

setting Game 3-- December 2059 Quidditch pitch. || with Ravenclaw and Slytherin teams.
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing Slytherin quidditch uniform
status Game face, Echo. Even if you're losing, don't let them know that.

Stats:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to hitting the bludger, +6 to everything else, -1 weather
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I-I-I can't stop
No, I-I-I can't stop
So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
✩★
~"Closer" by the Chainsmokers. Cover by Jonathan Young ft Travis Carte

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:57 pm
Slytherin Sixth Year

Karah missed the quaffle tossup - but she wasn't going down without a fight. Apparently, neither was the little second year Knapp. Yarrick missed Karah, so Karah stuck her tongue out and then yelled at Erikk, "Next time you give a pep talk, why don't you make it to OUR team and not our opponent!"

She reached and tried to steal the quaffle from Milan - and failed miserably.

Roll: 4 +8 (stealing) - 1 (Snow) = 13 Missed
Trying to: Steal the Quaffle from Milan (17)

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games