Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2929 2930 2931 2932 2933 2934 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:09 am

*done making her drink, she stands next to the espresso machine and sips it, closing her eyes and smiling as the caffeine enters her bloodstream. After a few minutes, she hears someone walk in but doesn't look to see who until she hears TES speaking directly to her, or so she thought. Confused, she opens an eye and cocks an eyebrow at the him, only to open both eyes to see TES now with green hair. Staring at him, she looks him up and down for a minute*

Uh, wasn't your hair just grey the other night? confused What in the world made you go green?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 am

hm? *looks up from the machine over at Icy* My hair's always been green.... *starts to pour some caramel syrup in his milk* Oh... right... grey. You must be thinking of Tes.

*swirls his drink around a bit and takes a seat* I'm Draa. Guess you hadn't been filled in on that yet.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:20 am

*wakes up and finds a pot with the lid tied on tightly*
I'm not going to ask..... confused
*freshens up and makes her way up to the bar*
Icy love! 4laugh
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:23 am

*she looks at who she thought was TES strangely, wondering if that fall to the floor did more damage than they knew. Just as she opens her mouth to tell him that he is TES, she shuts it quickly when he claims he's Draa. Setting her drink down before she dropped it, she placed her hands on the counter in front of her, leaning over them and peering at the dark elf*

Draa, you say? neutral And isn't "Draa" a grunny? Just what in hell has been going on since I've been gone?! confused

*before she can fire off more questions, Ayami appears. Smiling widely, she rushes from behind the counter and hugs her tightly*

Oh Ayami! heart I haven't seen you in forever! How are you love?

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:31 am

Oh I am so much better now that I know you are alive and well!! 3nodding
I was so worried! gonk
I tried not to pry too much into the details but I just missed you!

*hugs her tightly slightly bumping the bruise still remaining on her neck and flinches slightly*
oh excuse me, I got over excited.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:34 am

-Dec walks in with bags under his eyes and head straight for the expresso machine. Once he has his coffee safely captured in hand, he turns around.-

Good morning Milady Icy and Milady Ayami. Morning TES.

-He sips and sighs gratefully for the nector of the gods.-

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:37 am

redface I'm so sorry Ayami! I didn't mean for anyone to have to worry so much about me. I'll tell you anything you need to know. 3nodding

*notices the flinch but takes Ayamis word as is, unable to see the bruise behind her scarf. As she's waiting for Draa's explanation and Ayamis inquiries, Dec walks in looking a haggard mess*

Good lord Dec, what's wrong? eek You look like you haven't slept in ages!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:42 am

*scratches the back of his head* er... well, technically I still am a grunny. I can't stay as a dark elf without Ryzan's help, and I couldn't get treated at the clinic as a grunny... not that they did much for me anyway stare

*sips his steamer, raising an eyebrow at being called Tes again* Dammit... do I need to wear a sign or something?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:44 am

-Dec looks up zombie-like- My half-sister Bonnie called me collect from Ireland last night and then would not get off the phone. She had an arguement with her parents and has decided to move to the states. She kept me up nearly all night, describing the kind of property she is looking for to run her business.

-Slowly looks over at Draa, confusion evident and very sleepy- You're a grunny TES? But I thought you were a dark elf...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:47 am

oh no no all I need to know is that you are okay love
*puts a concerned hand on Icy's shoulder*
*smiles at Draa and winks then waves hello to Dec*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:54 am

*looks over at Draa and sighs, rubbing the bridge of her nose*

Are all dark elves this ******** vague? stare Fine. What was the cause to need to treat you, as a dark elf, and how is Ryzan helping-wait, don't answer that last one. Enchanter, right. So basically you've finally gotten your wish to become a dark elf. Damn but the resemblance is scary as hell. With the fact that TES has changed, or rather washed out his color, it wasn't too off the mark to think you were him. Well besides the fact that you used to be in grunny form, that is. stare

*places her hand over Ayamis and squeezes it, looking back at Dec*

Oh wow. Well shouldn't you be in bed then? Why are you up walking about like the undead?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:58 am

*enters the bar after being out in the forest all night*

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:59 am

eek
Draa are you taking care of your health?
*gets distracted by Nei*
Oh Nei!! hello!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:02 am

Hello Milady, how is the day so far? Was the log I got for Leko satisfactory?

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:05 am

log for Leko? confused
What on earth is she up too?
Tell me Nei.... what type of log is it that she asked for?
She's obviously keeping something from me....
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2929 2930 2931 2932 2933 2934 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games