Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2930 2931 2932 2933 2934 2935 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:06 am

*shakes his head at Dec* I'm not Tes. Check the tat *shows the green barcode tattoo on his arm* Tes' is black. Not sure why mine changed color, but there you go. I'm Draa.... Tes' grunny clone thing.

*takes another sip of steamer before answering Icy*
Vagueness is sort of a rogue thing, actually... telling people only what they need to know and nothing more unless asked. Of course, even then that doesn't guarantee you a straight answer depending on the subject matter.

As for the treatment, Amy's little monster of a pet decided I would make a good cushion to flop on. Pony on top of a grunny.... needless to say, I got a few things broken stare *rubs his ribs*

I didn't expect that Tes was going to stop dying his hair. Must have something to do with the dreams he's been having...

*smirks at Ayami*
Well, I've been trying to take care of myself, but maybe you can lend me a hand twisted
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:09 am

I cut down an oak log for Leko yesterday. She also ask me for a substitute for holy water. I told her no since it was holy to begin with.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:11 am

*sorry that she even asked such questions before she'd finished her caffeine intake, she groans and shakes her head, walking back behind the counter to grab her drink. Sipping it, she looks up when Nei walks in and waves, slightly smiling*

Now here's a face I haven't seen for a while either. How've you been Nei?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:13 am

Icy, what's up. smile

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 am

Dec stared as Draa explained. He blinked once, twice, three times as he processed the information.-

Ok. -And nodded at Draa. And waves friendily in Nei general direction with a smile.-

-He sipped at his coffee and a little more awareness returned to his eyes. He turned to Icy.- I can't go to bed yet because Bonnie is coming here. This is the only place in the city I know really well, so when she said she was flying in today, I said we could meet here.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:21 am

*completely misses the message that Draa is trying to convey*
I'd be happy to Draa - anything you need 3nodding
*gets wide eyed as Nei speaks of holy water*
WHAT? Holy water???
you can't be serious....

*recalls the tied up pot in her room* eek
I don't know what to make of this....
It's not like she can handle holy water confused

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:21 am

*nods at Dec and gives him another once over, sliding to the espresso machine to make another drink to go*

Well, you make sure you get you some rest as soon as it's possible. And speaking of which, I'm going to head down for a while. I've got some business myself to attend to. Take care everyone.

*with that, she takes both her drinks and heads into the office, going through the scans and down to her place. Inside, she finishes her first cup and begins the first stage of her plans*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:24 am

She mention that she could like charm the water and maintain the holy part. I don't really remember since I was up a tree.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:24 am

((Why hello and good morning MWB Razz will be in shortly ))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:32 am

*grins mischievously* -Anything- I need? twisted *is about to ask for something unscrupulous, but realizing it's Ayami he's talking to and what Leko could do to him for upsetting her....*

er... *cough* ... um... well, my ribs don't appear to be completely better yet and due to some.. um... "circumstances" *mentally curses at Flo for taking out her anger on his ribcage stressed * ... I think it's actually taking longer than normal. Think you could help out with that healing magic of yours?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:33 am

Nei1
She mention that she could like charm the water and maintain the holy part. I don't really remember since I was up a tree.

nono - she can't do that.. stare
she's very much up to something...

*waves good bye to Icy*
So glad she's safe...
Keep an eye on Leko for me would you Nei?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:34 am

I'll try, Milady.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:34 am

ThisEmptySoul
Think you could help out with that healing magic of yours?

Well sure - but with ribs there's always the danger of them fusing if artificial healing is done... confused it may be best to simple get some rest and let nature do the work. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:35 am

-Dec waved goodbye to Icy and drank more coffee. Gradually he became more lifelike. As he sipped he looked at Draa and listened to his conversation. Obviously Dec was trying to figure out what he had missed.-

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:43 am

Razzdango
((Why hello and good morning MWB Razz will be in shortly ))

((i clicked the "shorty" i though it was a link *face palm*))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2930 2931 2932 2933 2934 2935 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games