Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2935 2936 2937 2938 2939 2940 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:01 am

Lets burn the wood shavings first.

(I got to go for now, see you later.)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:06 am

((*huggles Nei* ))

*smiles that she's in the presence of a bunch of pyros*
so.... who wants to start the fire? confused
I'm not good with anything real...
I mean I could cast some unholy blue licked devil flame on it but I doubt I'd get what I'm after gonk

*starts trying to rip off chunks of bark*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:15 am

eek Your secrets...you mean this is....

-Bonnie stops for a minute and then shrugged- Well, if you want clean ash you need to make sure the fire ring is clean. -lifts an eyebrow at dec who sighs and starts to sweep clear the fire area.-

-When she sees Leko trying to tear off bark with her fingers, she giggles and whips out a pocket knife and a handkerchief. She takes the oak limb from Leko and begin competently shaving onto the handkerchief. Neat shaving fall into a small pile.-

How much do you need, Miss Leko?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:17 am

Dec, do you still carry matches? You gave up smokin' aye?

BonnieWeeLassie

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:21 am

-Dec looked up from where he was laying a fire on the clean ground. He held up a small packet of matches between his fingers. He stole a few of the shavings to help start the fire. It took just two matches to get the rest of the oak burning.-
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:31 am

*smiles devilishly*
You two are fantastic!
Oh i think that is plenty bark love.

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:44 am

-Dec let the fire burn down, poking it ocasionally to make hot ash fall onto the cleared ground.- It's all from visiting Bonnie's parents. They run a breeding center for giant foxes and other animals. It all very rustic in the hills of Ireland.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:47 am

ohhh ash!!
*summons a glass vile and carefully scraps the ash inside*
That sounds very lovely, especially the part about the giant foxes. 4laugh
Well that's all I need from this lovely.
anyone care for drinks?

*smiles well pleased*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:52 am

-Bonnie wipes off her pocket knife and put it away. She smiles at Leko.- Ok then. -She bundles up the cotton handkerchief around the shavings and hands them to Leko.-

Don't disparage my family business, Dec. And they are your family too despite blood. Mother and Ryan ask after you all the time.

-Bonnie sniffed at him and turn to Leko. She whispered- So what is this all about Miss Leko?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:56 am

*whispers back under her breath touching her throat lightly and narrowing her eyes*
revenge... twisted

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:05 pm

-Dec just rolled his eyes at his half-sister and put out the fire. When he was sure it would not keep burning, he turned around in time to see the two women whispering to each other. eek 'Oh no, the last thing I need is Bonnie getting attached to the MW ladies. I'll be paying her bail in no time at all!' sweatdrop He laughed at himself for worrying about such a silly idea.-

A drink sounds lovely, ladies. Shall we go in?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:10 pm

I think so Dec, shall we miss, Bonnie was it?
*leads the way back inside to the bar*

((be right back have to make snacks for the kids camp crap rolleyes this is not my job....))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:13 pm

- eek Bonnie's eyes got wide and she looked from side to side quickly eek Just then Dec joined them.- Yeah, drinks are good. -Bonnie petted the red panda sleeping across her shoulders. It woke just a little and stretched. As they walked inside to the bar, Bonnie asked.-

So Miss Leko, do you know of any cheap land for sale nearby? Something with a building and at least 300 acres?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:50 pm

errr umm....
I don't exactly leave the bar much Bonnie sweatdrop

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Awww... -Bonnie thumped her head against her hand. The panda protested with a sleepy squeek. She got a coke out for herself. Ignoring the glare that Dec was sending her, she proceeded to tell Leko why.-

I want to set up a new branch of my business B.A.R.C.
Bonnie's Adoption and Racing Center. It is a combonation pet adoption clinic, racing center, and part-time vet clinic. But I need a building big enough to run the small races inside and enough land to build the kennel, stable, and two race tracks.

-She sighed- Dec doesn't want me to set up here. He says that the big city is no place for me.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2935 2936 2937 2938 2939 2940 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games