Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2936 2937 2938 2939 2940 2941 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:11 pm

No, I don't. You are going to get cheated out of all your savings. It is one thing to run horse and greyhound races in the country. It is something way more to run them in a city. I mean what are you going to use as security? -Dec turned toward Leko with a long suffering look.-
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:27 pm

*walks back in after getting lunch with razz. Takes a set at the bar after starting a fresh pot of coffee.*

Hey *she smiles at Dec and then at Bonnie who she as never met*

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Ah well so sense argueing now. So Leko -whispering- who is this revenge against or should we not say.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Hi! I'm Bonnie, Dec half-sister. -She slids her eyes over towards Leko, hoping she hadn't spilled any of Leko's secrets.- How are you, miss...?

BonnieWeeLassie

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:58 pm

Well, I need to actually get going. Come on Dec. -Bonnie drags a protesting Dec out. -

(Soon but Gaia is messing up on me. Can't edit my posts. And since Dec has dissappeared...-shrug-)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:17 pm

((sorry work created a monster and it ate me gonk i'm still trying to get away!))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:19 pm

((oh sorry bonnie. I had to leave my keyboard))

*sips her drink and sits back and a grin crosses her face as she watches Leko and her creations*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:25 pm

*sees Sayo peering at her*
what?

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:46 pm

(( Pics are up of me and my family in the geezer album in the main forum. Everyone check them out and dont freak out if you're one of the ones who hasnt seen me yet ))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:53 pm

*gets bored and heads down to her room to add the new acquired ingredients to the pot* twisted

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:58 pm

((you look young! eek you really are a vampire! *runs around screaming* sorry i feel random - tata for today))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:33 pm

(( *grins and bares fangs as he chases Leko around * ))

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Text to Officer Dougherty from Psyzapp
Things are going smoothly in California. All of my Brothers showed up since I only banned them from New York. rolleyes I don't have much time and I miss you terribly. sad Even though it is nice to see everyone once again, it isn't quite the same. I'm keeping very busy, which helps, but know you are in my thoughts.
All my love,
Psyzapp
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:57 pm

-stirring, the sounds of his stomach wakes him up. Groaning, he stretches, pausing when he feels a weight on his right arm. Turning his head, he sees a sleeping dame resting on his side, looking breathtaking. Watching her for a few minutes, he gently moves a few strands of stray curls from her face, tracing her jawline with his thumb. Carefully easing his arm from underneath her, she stirs slightly and instinctively clings to him, snuggling closer.

Kissing her forehead, he murmurs against it wihle slowly moving away from her. She settles down into his pillow, a small frown creasing her brow. Smoothing it away with the back of his hand, he slides out of bed and finds his boxers, slipping them on and looks at the time. Seeing it's night time, again, he grabs his bag and quickly heads to the bathroom, noting that he was on his last change of clothing. After freshening up, he steps out dressed and tosses his dirty clothes next to the washer. Finding the same pad and pen dame used to write him a note on, he leaves her a note.

dame,

Couldn't wake you b/c you looked absolutely beautiful and peaceful. Gone to grab a few more articles of clothing and some food for us. You keep me locked up down here with all this "activity" and no food, I'm afraid I'll wither away and you won't want me anymore. wink I promise I won't be long so I'll leave the door unlocked.

See you soon, Flame

Pressing one last kiss on top of her head, he walks out silently, heading out the back entrance to JD and walking over to the back entrance for MW. Doing the scans, he walks down to Icys place and unlocks the door, finding his things greeting him as he opens it-

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:19 pm

(( eek Uh oh... sweatdrop dame post soon. ^_^))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2936 2937 2938 2939 2940 2941 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games