Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:40 pm

((Really Demo?!))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:43 pm

User Image
Hana made it a little bigger again. "How about now?"

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:45 pm

Luc sighed as he plopped against the floor. He had half of the stuff done. He was burning like he was in hell and sighed.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:47 pm

"Perfect! your so kind to me Hana" he grabbed her to him. "I want to spend a long time with you and I dont say that to any girl"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:51 pm

User Image
"Well, why don't you show me how long of a time you want to spend." She smiled playfully.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:55 pm

((Uhm, I know that it's kinda boring right now, but, uhm, more story would be nice you two. 'kay *huggles*))

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Neuro watched the boy,"If your tired take a break."He leaned against the window boredom plainly across his face.

Soli come back with bags of chinese food,"Hey who wants to eat."She said this happily and put the food on the coffee table and sat down eating.

Neuro looked at her annoyed and kept flipping a coin the air.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:02 pm

(( fox... nike is the story, and everytime I get close to her, she gets pulled away by Kane or others rolleyes ))

DemolitionboyXX

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:35 pm

Fox Demon Kirara
((Uhm, I know that it's kinda boring right now, but, uhm, more story would be nice you two. 'kay *huggles*))

((How does gratuitous violence with a time bomb at the core of it sound?))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Kroenig
Fox Demon Kirara

((How does gratuitous violence with a time bomb at the core of it sound?))

that's sounds awesome

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Neuro looked at Soli,"Louse entertain me."He looked at her and put his foot on her head knocking her down to the ground.

Tears of pain were coming from Soli's eyes,"How I'm I supposed to entertain you Neuro."She struggled against his foot from firmly putting her head on the floor.

"Think of something"He applied more pressure on her head firmly putting it on the floor, he laughed.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:52 pm

Brago felt Soli's despair.Soli....

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:55 pm

Neuro kept putting more pressure on her head,"Maybe if I do this more often your intelligence will grow."His foot firmly on her head.

"If you do this more often I'll die from it!"Soli's face was on the floor,"Can I get up now?"

"No your cries of pain aren't taking my boredom away."He looked down at her,"Lick my shoe."a evil grin was on his face.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:58 pm

User Image
Hana felt something. "Somethings wrong...." She said. She could feel it, but she didn't know what it was.

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:00 pm

((I'm working on figuring something out. I think the LBH are going to raid the Embrace, just having writer's block,gah!))
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games