Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

avem xxvii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:57 am

User Image

ϟ Appearance: x ϟ Mood: x ϟ Thinking: x ϟ With: x ϟ

Keisuke felt the metal of his headband, hidden beneath his scarf, as he entered the training area. There were still some scattered ninja, but he could tell he was late. A mixed energy filled the air. He couldn't put his finger on it and it made him want to cut through the thickness. Regardless of his desires, he had to get some instructions of some kind. He spotted a masked man who must have been an ANBU. "Excuse me?" He started as he came up to the ninja. "I just received my headband and the latest announcement. I'm ready." He didn't know what else to say as he didn't know what he was really ready for. It didn't look like training had taken place here yet he saw crystals and other signs of chakra usage.

Lanfaer

ϟ Chakra: 335/335 ϟ Stamina: 225/225 ϟ Class: Medical/Taijutsu ϟ Specialty: Medical License/Monk ϟ Status: D-Rank Genin ϟ
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:27 pm

User ImageUser Image
                                                      Hanna rubbed at the scars on her legs from a fight that had seemed so long ago. Jason's face flashed within her mind and she shook her head, trying to make the image go away. Was everything to be a mistake? Was everything to be wrong?
                                                      Hanna slowly stood and looked at some of the other shinobi. There were new and old faces and they had seen the worst of Wan and some of the older shinobi. No one cares. Hanna gave a small growl at the voices in her head then made her way to the residential district. She stopped only for a moment and watched Wan walk away as well. She didn't dare say be careful. He probably would have seen that as a weakness and he probably didn't think too well of her anymore. Hanna gave a sigh and continued on her way out.

EXIT

User Image
                                                      ❥¦ CHAKRAx 280 / 280 x ❥¦ STAMINAx 260 / 260 x ❥¦ RYOx 0 x ❥¦ ACx 2625 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ❥¦ BLOOD SPEC x ❥¦ C-RANK GENIN x ❥¦ KUMOGAKURE x ❥¦ SHOTON x ❥¦ PINK TOURMALINE
                                                      xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❥¦ Mission Info
                                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          Mission info

❥¦ Passives

❥¦ Other Additives

❥¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:30 pm

User Image
Honō Hokori
[ "A shinobi who succumbs to their nature is a shinobi lesser than I." ]

So it was witnessed...
                                Honō tilted his head to watch Honsho as she answered, at first, green eyes slowly moving over to watch Miko's reaction. He didn't really see the question having been aimed at him, so he remained silent, holding Honsho's hand still and standing slightly behind the younger woman. "Mhm," He hummed softly. "Me either..." He added, referring to the fact that he had no idea who their last teammate would be.

A Natural's Touch Hari Clan Black Glass Mentality
Chakra: 190/190
Stamina: 190/190

Other
n/a

Aspects
Strengths:
• Evironmental Lens:
Ia able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses:
• Cracks:
Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears:
• Broken Shards:
Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
• N/A

Personal Attributes:
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:40 pm

User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

Once again returning to the academy building Inori glanced around looking for the giant. On her way there not a single person had recognized her from her reputation which, for once, was a welcome relief. Right now she didnt want to be the star vocalist or the hit musician. No, right now she just wanted to be Inori, the redheaded kunoichi of Kumogakure, thats all. As she continued to wander through the building she noted a couple shinobi here and there training and exercising, something she made a note to do more of herself. She knew deep inside she could do better and she needed information on her ancestors to top it off.

Once she had managed to track down the giant of a man she approached with clear head and calm expression. Dipping her head at the waist she bowed quickly,"Wan, do you have a moment? I would like to speak to you about a couple of things, as well as get your advice on another matter." While she did not know anything about the giant other than what his reputation told, and her experience with the man, he was her superior and an experienced shinobi so hopefully she could kill a whole host of birds with just two stones.

Lanfaer

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:44 pm

User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----{ D } eath. This was what he craved, what his blood demanded. Death and carnage, to wreck and ruin all within his sight. The blood of a berserker, a barbarian, raged through him with the heat of the Forge of Souls. Such thoughts were unbecoming of a man put in a position to lead, yet Wanryoku had been forced to withhold his strengths, his power, since the day he had arrived here. Nekita had been his true first attempt at letting go, at releasing that rage with a target, and it had melted mountains. That he could ill afford to do so again should have been quite obvious but that desire...that desire ran deep, down to his core, and recent events only brought that repressed violence to a head he could only barely control. Just thinking about it brought his knuckles to a cracking white as his joints relieved themselves from the pressure.
-----Then he heard a voice beside him, a feminine voice, one he simply did not recognize.
-----Turning his shaggy head to cast eyes filled with darkness upon the source of the verbal communication, he was met by the appearance of Inori, the girl whom had drawn steel to ally to stave off attacks against another. The one who had threatened life instead of limb, if he remembered correctly. Odd, the way she stared at him, the way others looked to him now. Before he was just an oddity, something to be awed of and treat with dismissal. A strange man with an accent, without the ability to fight using the arts of Shinobi. That had changed now, though whether he felt accomplished of the change he had yet to decide. Fear and pain were the ways of his father, though he had held back where his father would have brought destruction for shinobi and their families together. Yet still it did not sit with him well. Looking down at the girl, he gestured for her to follow him as he moved towards Zangai, the enormous steel ball the color of pitch sitting atop his coiled chain nearby. Three foot in diameter, it weight far heavier than most thought, but that suited him fine. "I help, if I can. Talk. I have much to do, but I spare time for those in need." Calm, collected, a voice without anger, but with gruffness from the earlier activities.

-----The masked ANBU, a man with a blue oni, turned to look at the newest member of the village. Having just received the report himself regarding the boy's appointment to squad and place, he recognized the description well. Reaching forward, he placed a hand upon the boy's shoulder and a calm, deep voice came forth, not unlike a voice that resonated from the depths of an ancient well. "Welcome to the training field. Your squad has been assigned." Pointing to the chalk board with his free hand, the ANBU explained. "Inori is your squad mate. I would suggest you speak with the female who is approaching Wanryoku at this moment." The last was said with a gesture to a man that stood several hundred feet away and yet still seemed to block out the sun, a man nearly ten feet in height. "If you have questions, see to her, or myself." Perhaps then the boy would see who stood near him, a woman born of popularity from her music in the Land of Lightning.
-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Squad 1 ::
→ Walk A Pet x2
→ Trash Collection x1

Squad 2 ::
→ Catch the Cat x1
→ The Weeds! The Weeds! (No AC) x1
→ Clean the Hot Springs (No AC) x1

Squad 3 ::
→ Supply Counting (No AC) x1
→ Help out the Elderly x2

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Bakuyaku Ugoki [ Explosive Movement ]
• Formless B - ranked physical strike
Does S - rank Damage
• Titan’s Grip
Paying C - rank // S - rank Strength

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Azeiel The Risen
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
avem xxvii

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
2 6, 8 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 4 5 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 1 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:49 pm

User Image

ϟ Appearance: x ϟ Mood: x ϟ Thinking: x ϟ With: x ϟ

A comforting hand came to land on the young monk's shoulder. Behind the blue mask rested a soulful voice that introduced him to the area and explained his position. He followed the ANBU's hand, which pointed to a chalk board. He explained that the woman, Inori, stood beside the large man, Wanryoku, and she was his squadmate. Keisuke's eyes only rested on the man, however, who seemed to be the quintessence of health, strength, and... tallness. The ANBU spoke once more and broke him of his trance. He blinked a few times before focusing on the redheaded girl who would be his partner for a while. "Thank you." He nodded respectfully to the higher-up. Then he hurried over to his teammate with a look of wonder on his face as he neared the giant man and the kunoichi he'd be training and working with. He said nothing, as they appeared to be in a conversation, but he waited patiently with a hand tucked behind his back to fiddle with his bo staff.

Lanfaer

Azeiel The Risen

ϟ Chakra: 335/335 ϟ Stamina: 225/225 ϟ Class: Medical/Taijutsu ϟ Specialty: Medical License/Monk ϟ Status: D-Rank Genin ϟ

avem xxvii

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:40 pm

Azeiel The Risen
User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

As she walked with Wan towards the titanic ball she could not help but wonder for a split second if he was compensating for something. Smiling softly she looked over her shoulder to the young man who had approached her. Holding up her hand motioning for him to stop she curled her fingers in, all except her pointer meaning for him to wait there for a moment.

Returning her attention to Wan she sighed,"First things first, I'll do what I can to remedy this issue on my own but I do not believe that second squad will be ready for combat operations for quite some time. It seems that there is some bad blood going on between the other two. I would appreciate it if you could keep that in mind when deploying squads for such operations. We will follow orders and all but I am concerned about the risk they pose to each other and the squad as whole."

Shaking her head she brushed her long red hair over her shoulder and sighed again,"Second question, what do you know about the Uzumaki clan? Have you ever heard of them? The name feels strangely familiar but I cannot place where I know it from. I found out today that my mother was one of them, and that I inherited her genetic markers for the clan. So I guess it puts me in there too."

Lanfaer

avem xxvii
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:57 pm

тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----{ C } runching of feet upon earth caught his attention long before the boy gained any kind of closeness to their position, though he did not turn. Turning would mean taking out his anger on an innocent who knew nothing of the situation, nor the press of his time, nor had any bearing on the girl beside him giving Wanryoku advice he never wanted nor needed. Still, her intentions were likely good, which was her saving grace in this moment. Her suggestions were sound with Hatsu currently in the shape she was in, but he trusted though who took care of her to see her up within the next few hours. Looking down to the newcomer, the giant's silver eyes were filled with a darkness that matched the grim attitude he bore, but with it came a small expression of greeting to lighten the blow his gaze might have given. Bowing his head to acknowledge him the Adviser turned back to Inori.
-----Sighing, holding out one hand to caress the steel flesh of his brother, Wanryoku considered what he knew. "Uzumaki?" he muttered, brow furrowed in thought at the unfamiliar word. "No. Where I from no name exists." To the newcomer it might have been difficult to understand, for the giant spoke with an accent that caused him to almost sing his words whilst stopping them short, causing broken communication. "Clan Names be known to history, if big. Library be best place, or teacher at Academy. Why? Do you not know family?" The question was not intended to be rude, for he knew well the pains of an orphaned life after his mother was taken from him and his father was barely worthy of that title. In truth, he knew little of the newer genin, for they distanced themselves from one another despite the close proximity they might have been forced to experience.
-----
-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Squad 1 ::
→ Walk A Pet x2
→ Trash Collection x1

Squad 2 ::
→ Catch the Cat x1
→ The Weeds! The Weeds! (No AC) x1
→ Clean the Hot Springs (No AC) x1

Squad 3 ::
→ Supply Counting (No AC) x1
→ Help out the Elderly x2

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
Does S - rank Damage
• Titan’s Grip

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Azeiel The Risen
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
avem xxvii

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:27 pm

User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

Listening to Wans words, she let out a bit of a sigh when he admitted he did not know the name. Then inquired as to why she had asked. Nodding lightly she began,"I didn't know my biological mother and father. They gave me to my fathers brother when i was very young. Don't even remember their faces or names. Though it isnt like I can complain about it, I had a very comfortable life growing up, he was filthy rich after all. I have him to thank for a good portion of my success and popularity as a musician, on account of him being able to provide excellent trainers and instructors."

Fiddling with a couple of strands of her hair she sighed and spoke softly,"I have something else I need your help with.. Earlier when I pulled my knives on that girl, it brought up a question that I need help with. That question was weather or not I could have done it. I know that I could, in self defense. But what I am afraid of is that it will become easy for me to take lives, and even worse that I might enjoy it. I am afraid of becoming something that the very idea of is revolting to me. What should I do?"

Lanfaer

avem xxvii
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:30 pm

тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----{ A } girl use to wealth, forced to fight like a lowborn urchin. Was it a wonder that she was so upset with the way things had become, the hard life that Kaileer and himself were now imposing upon all of the Genin? Perhaps not. Perhaps he had judged her too harshly. This thought was confirmed after a brief silence in which she seemed to collect herself enough to brave her query. And, in short, it was well worth it. Eyeing the girl for a moment, Wanryoku turned to sit upon his brother before reaching into the quiver at his side and hauling out a monster of a battleaxe, the same one he had utilized to hew a boulder in twain earlier. Drawing out, too, a whetstone from a side pouch, the giant placed the axe in his lap and began to sharpen its edge with the stone. The grinding crunch of the stone on steel was loud, but Wanryoku's voice cut through it as a knife through butter. "We are what we choose to be. Remember that. Circumstances change. Can be good, bad, harsh or easy. All leave scars on flesh and spirit. True strength is being true to self, despite this."
-----With this, the giant raised his eyes to her's, the intensity there speaking of an understanding that perhaps she would not expect. Few, except Kaileer, knew anything of his family, and why he had left his homeland. "A life, is a life. We all deserve to live, but circumstance sometimes require we take another's. If you like, you are wrong. If you sick, you are right." Shaking his head, he turned his gaze back down. "What should do? Think. Think of what you want to be. What path you want walk." There he stopped, waiting for her response, curious if her answer was what he had come to expect.
-----
-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
Does S - rank Damage
• Titan’s Grip

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Azeiel The Risen
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
avem xxvii

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:53 pm

User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

Following the man to his ball she folded her legs under her taking a seat, letting her legs slide to the side with another heavy sigh. Everything he said, and how he had said it was attended carefully. While he was exceptionally gruff, blunt, and brutish at times he was in fact a human. The realization did make her smile a bit though it was quickly wiped away as she followed his advice and though.

Though despite her best efforts of wracking her brain she wasn't coming up with much. In a mix of exasperation and anger her hands came up to her hair and began mussing it up furiously. After a moment she let out a hmmf sound before she began," I dont know what path to take. I know what I want to do, and where I want to be. But I dont know how to get there. See when I think of destiny, I don't think of a predetermined fate you can't escape. But rather... some sort of final goal, something you work towards your entire life. Alot of people want to be powerful, some want to be popular, some want money and fame, and others glory and status. Then there are those who just want to kill freely with a sanction. Those who want revenge for some wrong in their life."

Taking a deep breath she continued softly,"I really dont want any of them, I dont want to be powerful, I am famous, I dont want money or glory or status or rank. All I want to do, is to show the world that no matter who you are, or where you come from. Weather; rich, poor, peasant or lord. I want to prove that anyone with the heart, and will can become a fine shinobi. That its not what you are born as, but what you have it in you to become." Brushing her hair straight with her fingers she continued,"I dont know how to go about doing that, or even if I can make that happen. But I'm going to damn well try."

Despite her rich girl upbringing she was quite grounded. Her failures and successes on the road as a performer had taught her much about the real world and she kept herself square because of it.

Lanfaer

avem xxvii
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:43 pm

тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----{ T } he grinding of stone on steel continued, despite the girl's words as she voiced her displeasure at being unable to produce an answer on the spot. Without meaning to a small snort of amusement escaped, for he knew well her struggle. Perhaps better than most he understood the struggle to find where one's place was in existence after he had fled his home, the forged letter tight in his fist and his brother gripped firmly in the other. Such memories came to him often as of late, perhaps due in no small part to genin like Inori who simply found that they had no place to go, no path to follow. Sighing, continuing to drag the whetstone upon his blade, Wanryoku paused a moment to spit upon the stone before returning to his thoughts. "Genin. You act as if place is easy to find, or should be," he muttered with dry amusement. "Many want place, want path to follow, but it not easy. You want to prove anyone can be shinobi? Show by example. Follow orders, rise ranks, and become strong for village. Use will and purpose to lead future generation, show them your will make truth."
-----Standing up slowly, The giant place his whetstone back in his pouch and admired the edge of the blade, filed to an edge that would cleave bone. "Little know, but I cannot use jutsu. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu. Transformation, Switching, even walking on water and tree impossible for me." Shaking his head at the stupidity of that fact, Wanryoku returned the blade to his quiver, the weapon shrinking to fit perfectly within. "My strength all I have. My size, all I have." Raising eyes to Inori, he tapped a single digit between her breasts, at her Heart. "Spirit, heart, these things more important than all. I wade through fire. I fight till last breath. Loss of limb, blood and bone no matter as long as I have heart. I serve, to prove Shinobi a title, not definition. You do same. You prove you are more than title. If safety of village concern, live for them. If concern for self, and only self, maybe shinobi life not be for you. Only you can know."
-----If she looked into his eyes, met his gaze, she would know that this, more than anything or any time before, was Wanryoku. He did not blink, he did not change, for every word came from a place he rarely let out, but always tried to show. To Wanryoku, being a Shinobi was second to being a good man, a leader, a friend and brother to all within the village. If he could not do these things then being a Shinobi would be worthless.
-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
Does S - rank Damage
• Titan’s Grip

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Azeiel The Risen
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
avem xxvii

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:13 pm

User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 655/655 || Stamina :: 210/220
As Honsho gave Miko an answer it seemed like the girl was poised in defiance of Miko's assumed perspective, and maybe she understood Miko's point and flat out didn't agree with her; Miko wouldn't let that stop from leading this team in mind of teaching them something about keeping a level head and poise of what it meant to face reality and you limitations versus orders or the lack of them. Miko was still learning herself, but the structure of her feelings about these things would be rooted in a bit more experience than her teammates it would seem from the number of fairly fresh faces. Keeping something of a guarded stance as ever, Miko would have her hands folded into her long sleeves glancing over now and then to the older gentleman standing behind Honsho. Honsho clearly his junior in age but the more forward personality between the two squad members she'd at least made an acquaintance with Miko keep walking and keeping heading out towards the residential district after grabbing the missives necessary for the missions assigned to her squad. "If there's an Osamu Aburame in here I suggest you tag along now, or we'll be reporting to the mission without you! " Audibly sighing and looking over to Honsho as she'd head for the exit Miko would proceed to respond to Honsho's answer.

"That's not a bad sentiment...honestly I'd like ta say I agree with ya, but... as sa shinobi you'll be called to kill others in defense of your village at some point and if you're deemed, hehe-he, 'worth' you'll have to kill former allies. Where does your compassion come into play then?" Miko would adjust her hair and continue on the path towards the residential district. " Compassion is only half the answer. Hono! Hi, you gonna hold Honsho's hand all day or are you gonna weigh in your thoughts on my questions? Maybe you've got the other half of the answer, won't know unless you tell us in your own words."
Miko wasn't adding anything else to the conversation of her own views, but only laying out the hurdles in logic and emotion they'd have to resolve before it became a issue in an actual mission. Ever the type to prepare Miko wanted them to resolve themselves to some point of perspective that rang true to some form of reality before they made it into their first skirmish as a team...if that ever happened.

((OOC: I'm not sure if John's gonna post with use but I'll move us along so he can post when he's ready and can catch up. I'll make the first post in the residential district. ))
¥ Ryo: 775 | ¥ AC: 3,425
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
• Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• 13 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Soft Physical Style [- 10 D-rank Chakra ] Activation (1) [Miko's kunai'd tackle, which braces her forearm to make contact first and align her kunai to cut the with further force.

Kumo Bunshin no Jutsu [ Cloud Clone Technique ] _Sight_ (D-Rank) [prepping with free hand under sleeves]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
{Inventory}
[Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
• 4 Kunai
• 9 Shuriken
• 12 Senbon
• Genin Scrolls [x1]
• Genin Scrolls [holds °]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
• Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
• The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Mission::

Interacting with::
Lanfaer

BlackFruity

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:38 pm

User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

Inori had found that there were times when you would meet people in this life, and you knew from the moment you met them that you could not learn a damn thing from them. This, this was not one of them. He may look like a giant great dumb brute, but he had a brain within his giant skull. He had one hell of a point, prove that she was more than a title, quite interesting. Smiling softly she bowed at the waist before standing back upright,"You've, given me much to think about, though I wish I could spend some time in meditation, we have missions to take care of, as you know." Taking a step back she brushed her hair into place with her fingers tucking her bangs behind her ear and facing the young man that had so patiently waited,"Looks like your up kiddo." She motioned for him to come forwards with another soft smile.

Lanfaer

avem xxvii

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:04 pm

User Image
Honō Hokori
[ "A shinobi who succumbs to their nature is a shinobi lesser than I." ]

So it was witnessed...
                                Honō jumped slightly at suddenly being directly addressed. "Oh," He cleared his throat. "Well," He wracked his brain, recalling an answer that had placated him when he was younger and questioning the so-called superiority of particular family members in the Hari Clan. "Well, no-one ever has the right answer; because none of us know the whole story. And sometimes, we shouldn't. Open eyes, open minds." Despite the steady voice, his tone was still soft, almost a quiet whisper. "And I can hold her hand and answer at the same time." A hint of anger then, at the implication that such an action was frowned upon.

A Natural's Touch Hari Clan Black Glass Mentality
Chakra: 190/190
Stamina: 190/190

Other
AD Reaper Elyse

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Aspects
Strengths:
• Evironmental Lens:
Ia able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses:
• Cracks:
Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears:
• Broken Shards:
Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
• N/A

Personal Attributes:
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games