Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:24 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Fourth Year RavenclawMetamorphmagus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                  you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                  Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                  We'll I'm empty.
                                                                  You're empty.

Ahnna hopped off the train and looked around the platform. She had spent the train ride with Aleah, Balder, and Sebastian, but was now on the hunt for the rest of her friends. As much as she enjoyed their presence. The three of them were like the 3 amigos and she did not want to be a fourth wheel anymore. Thankfully, Aleah was in a much better modd this year it seemed, so Ahnna didn't feel the need to babysit her anymore.

This year she was feeling exceptionally neon and not only was her hair a more neony version of her normal seafoam hair, but her outfit was probably what normal people would call an eyesore. But whatever, her friends were more likely to find her in this outfit than anything else.
                                                                  "Talk"'Thoughts'

She's like a rock
                                                                  and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                  to hold on to.
                                                                  And there's gotta be,
                                                                  gotta be something more than this.
                                                                  In a life full of exits and entrances.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:18 pm
User Image

"Val would be a good shortened versioned" Jillian said "There's likely no L in your name but it could work if you would like?" She would likely mess up the girls name. "Did you get to grow up with all this magic?" She asked "I didn't get too so all this is fun." This magic stuff was all new but very interesting.

TheRealKiru

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:31 pm
Return of the Mack, get up!
What it is, what it does, what it is, what it isn't.
Looking for a better way to get up out of bed
Instead of getting on the Internet and checking a new hit me.

XXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

Gryffindor Sixth Year Halfblood Single

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

After that rather awkward meet the parents, Annie drug her friend onto the platform to talk about their summers (more like talk about the parts of summer they weren't texting or already talking) and she finally relented and basically imploded talking about all the changes in her household and how she can't wait to get a place of her own and she has absolutely zero, goose egg, idea on what she wanted to do after school. Maybe she had held it in a bit longer than she should've. She apologized for her little outburst by buying her bestie some treats from the cart and then hearing her out and talking about stuff she enjoyed before they had to change and exit the train to Hogsmeade station. It was just as packed as ever with pint-sized first years tripping over themselves and their robes about to go to the boats. Gack, had it really been six years ago that that was her?! Urg, she's getting ollddd.
"I swear it was like, last week we were first years about to get sorted and now we're NEWT students about to embark upon 'the next great adventure!' Wait, is that about death or post-graduation? I might've gotten it mixed with something else." Annie thought aloud giving her friend a careless grin and shrug before casually looping her arm through Emma's.
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

murruelecreuset

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
Where ~ Hogsmeade station
With ~ Emma
What ~ Getting a carriage

Get up! Fresh out, pimp strut walking, little bit of humble, little bit of cautious
Somewhere between like Rocky and Cosby. Sweater game, nope, nope y'all can't copy
Yup. Bad, moon walking, this here is our party, my posse's been on Broadway,
And we did it our way.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:50 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝚅𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚒xxx
Third Year Slytherin Half-Blood Heir Reserved Keeper xxxxx

xxxxᵂᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᶰᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵉʳᵃˢ˒ ᶤᶜᵉ ʰᵃˢ ᵐᵉˡᵗᵉᵈ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ˡᶤᶠᵉ
                                              xxxxᴰᵒᶰᵉ ᵐʸ ᵗᶤᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵐʸ ˢᵉᶰᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ˒ ᵈʳᵉˢˢ ᵐᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵃᶰᵈ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵈᶤᵉ
                                              xxxxᴵᶠ ᶤᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᶤᵗ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵐᶤᶰᵉ
                                              xxxxᴰʸᶰᵃˢᵗʸ ᵈᵉᶜᵃᵖᶤᵗᵃᵗᵉᵈ˒ ʸᵒᵘ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵐᶤᵍʰᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ᵃ ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᵗᵒᶰᶤᵍʰᵗ

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║██║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

Vito got off the train fixing his tie and starting off his robes. It is nice to actually be back at school. Since the incident last night with the forbidden forest he had been place under what he called house arrest. His grounding was not as bad as some people he was sure, after all he still had servants who brought him things and lived in a rather comfortable house. It was also not like he had any friends to go out with but still still he could only take being stuffed up in his house for so long. He read all of the works of literature he owned. He even had to talk his mom into letting him out to get his school supplies. He for the umpteenth time he thought how wished Rey did not talk so many people into doing that stupid activity. He also wish that Mr. Llewellyn was not the sort to go running headlong into the hungry mouth of a monster spider. He pulled out a pair of sunglasses from his robes and put them on and fixed his hair trying to look like he did not sleep on the train ride. He moved to gather his bags and tried to look forward to another year at this school, from one prison to another. The darker part of his mind thought.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║██║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

ˢʸᶜᵒᵖʰᵃᶰᵗˢ ᵒᶰ ᵛᵉˡᵛᵉᵗ ˢᵒᶠᵃˢ⁻ ᴸᵃᵛᶤˢʰ ᵐᵃᶰˢᶤᵒᶰˢ˒ ᵛᶤᶰᵗᵃᵍᵉ ʷᶤᶰᵉxxxx
                                              ᴵ ᵃᵐ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ʳᵒʸᵃˡ˒ ˢᶰᵃᵗᶜʰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜʰᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵐᵃᶜᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢxxxx
                                              ᴵᶠ ᶤᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᶤᵗ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵐᶤᶰᵉxxxx
                                              ᴴᵉʳᵒᵉˢ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳᵉᵈ˒ ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ˡᵉᵍᵉᶰᵈˢ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᶤᵉxxxx

< Out.Of.Character >
                                              ------

Xistund

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:20 pm

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

User Image
Thinking: Go away nerves /With: Unknown /Wearing: Unsorted First Year

As the train pulled the young eleven year old Lauretta Reddington hopped onto the platform wearing her black first year unsorted outfit that Amelia has picked out for her. Lauretta fixed up her outfit and walked towards what must of been the first years gathering up. Lauretta was nervous but excited to get to school and be sorted into either Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff and make some new friends with people. Lauretta didn't really care what house she got sorted into as long as she got to eat soon because she was really hungry. Lauretta stood a little bit away from the first years that was talking to the other first years as she didn't want to interrupt their conversation that they were having. The young blonde stood there thinking if her owl River was going, she'll have to go see her tomorrow sometime when she can to send a letter to Amelia telling her about the sorting and stuff.

OCC: Free for interaction,  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:30 pm
User Image
VαvαrαxHαwkethorne

Unsorted || First Year || Mood: Content || Thinking: Here we are.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Upon hearing Jillian's proposed nickname for her, the timid witch could only let out a chuckle. It was a pretty good place to start, Vavara not really a fan of calling herself Val but figured that she would stumble across a name she liked eventually. "Perhaps. I'll think about it for a while." Jilly asked if she grew up with magic, to which the female gave another nod. Was she one of the many muggle wizards who had found their way to Hogwarts after receiving their fated letter, or was little Jillian a half blood? As much as her curiosity wanted to explore, Vavara bit her tongue as to not insult her friend. "I did, yes. The odd thing is learning about the muggle world from my perspective. A world without magic seems so strange."

Kungfudemoness

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω
Sα∂ιє

Connor had been very happy to spend the train ride with Rowan, as she was the person he probably considered his best friend. Sure, he hadn't been with his brother and sister, but he spent all his time at home with them! He hadn't been with Rowan in months... not counting that time at the bookstore. When they were walking off the train Connor reached out and laid a hand on Rowan's shoulder. He didn't really want to be left behind. As they walked off the train, the boy moved his hand down, accidentally brushing his fingers against her hand. His cheeks warmed up so the teen turned his head away, feeling a bit awkward. Normally he wouldn't mind, but for some reason, the accidental touches with Rowan made his heart jump a beat. "A-are you waiting on your sisters?" His voice squeaked a bit, but he trooped on, hoping his words would distract from his nervousness.

Devlyn Maycry

Sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ 'ᴇᴍ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴏʀ ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴛᴏ ʀᴜʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Wʜᴇɴ ʟɪғᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ
Lɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏᴡ 'ᴇᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ
Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ғɪʀᴇᴡᴏʀᴋ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, sʜᴏᴡ 'ᴇᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ
Mᴀᴋᴇ 'ᴇᴍ ɢᴏ "Oʜ, ᴏʜ, ᴏʜ"
As ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ-ʏ-ʏ

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:15 pm
User Image
User Image
𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝓻𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀

Monika gracefully stepped off the train and moved out of the way so other students could get off as well. She spent the train ride with a few younger students who hadn't made as many friends and wanted someone to sit with. She could relate, since she was that girl who didn't have many friends in the past. Now, she had tons of friends, but that didn't mean she couldn't be a friend to a few more students who needed one. Saying goodbye to them, Moni started hunting down one of her best friends who she had missed on the train. She knew it wouldn't be hard to find Ahnna, since her hair was always a very specific shade of seafoam green. However, when she spotted her friend with neon green hair in equally neon blue and pink clothes, Monika couldn't help but to smile. So she was branching out? "Ahnna, your hair looks great! I love your clothes too; very bright, just like you." Moni smiled softly at her friend. They hadn't kept up much during the summer, which was a shame. "So how was your summer, Ahnna? Did you do anything exciting?" she asked.

I can't sleep tonight. Wide awake and so confused. Everything's in line, but I am bruised.
                                                            I need a voice to echo. I need a light to take me home. I kinda need a hero, is it you?
                                                            I never see the forest for the trees. I could really use your melody. Baby I'm a little blind.
                                                            I think it's time for you to find me. Can you be my nightingale? Sing to me, I know you're there.
                                                            You could be my sanity, but bring me peace. Sing me to sleep. Say you'll be my nightingale.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Devlyn Maycry

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                      For a
                                                      hollow while
                                                      But the
                                                      kids all learn
                                                      Once those
                                                      bridges burn

Flick hopped off the train with Flash perching on her shoulder and watching the area with interest. She had spent the train ride with Phoebe and they had had a few interesting conversations about summer and such. Her summer had been rather boring honestly. She just didn't have very many friends outside of school and hadn't thought to write anyone to hang out. She of course hung out with Roo a lot. They always spent a lot of time together. The rest of her time had been spent in her room fixing everything her parents had moved over the year gone. When she'd first walked into the room to find it all picked up and clean she'd literally backed out, locked herself in the bathroom, and flushed the toilet about 100 times before hyperventilating to the point her parents had been worried she'd need to go to the hospital.

She had gotten herself calmed down enough after picked off every scab and hangnail she had to go back into her room and slowly work it back to how it was supposed to be. The pink sweater, for example, her mother had gotten her that she hated to death had to be draped over the back of her chair or she was certain the heater would catch it on fire. And if it caught on fire then her mother would be upset and she didn't want her mother to be upset.

She sighed and stopped to wait for Phoebe to catch up. She must have lost her in the crowd on the train. Currently she was tapping a finger against her leg in a slow pattern and concentrating on the repetitive motion instead of thinking about how many people kept touching her right now because she really didn't want to get detention on the first day of school, but if one more God Damn t**t Face touched her they were going to get a fist to the face and she would not be sorry. They deserved it. So she tapped her finger and closed her eyes. Tap Tap... taptaptap... Tap Tap... taptaptap... Another shoulder brushed against hers and she grit her teeth together and the free hand (clenched in a fist of course) dug its fingernails into her palm.

And don't be surprised
                                                      If they don't
                                                      buy your lies
                                                      Some of us can see
                                                      through
                                                      Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                      xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                      xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                      xxxxxxxxx
                                                      Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:46 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma listened to Annie tell her all about her uncle and future aunt, wanting her own place, and how she had no idea what she wanted to do after school. The Hufflepuff on the other hand had her future all planned out. If she had her way she’d stay at her uncle’s, he was never home anyways. So, it would be like having her, own place. To top it off she wouldn’t have to go spend weeks at her parents’ apartment because she would be an adult.

Though for being a good friend and listening to Annie’s outburst, Emma got snacks so she couldn’t complain. Not that she would have complained to begin with. Besides she got to tell Annie all about being shocked over her father showing unexpectedly, and her overall better relationship ground with her family. Of course she also added in an apology on how awkward it was meeting her parents. He father could make anything awkward. Her mother had been okay though.

Getting off the train, Emma felt super tall compared to the short first years. Sure she was average height for her age but it was odd when in comparison to what she used to be. Walking along arm in arm with her Gryffindor friend, she smiled at her words. “No kidding, next great adventure. I’d say both if you ask me.” She laughed. “It’s definitely surreal. Don’t know how the time went by so fast, but these next two years are probably going to go just as quick. Better enjoy the time while we have it right?” Emma said brightly. She didn’t want to think about the ‘after’, they had a whole two years to enjoy. She wasn’t going to waste it.

With: Annie

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

EmrysStorm

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                      A loyal friend like you?
                                      I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                      Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:49 pm
I made a wreck of my hand;
I put it through the wall.
I made a fist and not a plan;
Call me a reckless wrecking ball!
I throw my plates against the wall...
And give it all I got.

ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

second year │ gryffindor │ pureblood

After a mostly miserable summer (the only bright spots had been exchanging letters with Lucy, occasionally sneaking out, and anticipating his second year at Hogwarts), Alec was more than happy to be wandering through the crowd of students. He caught a glimpse of the new first years disappearing down the trail to the lake, and grinned a little, glad that while he was still an underclassman, he was no longer the bottom of the proverbial ladder. And this year Wiley had been able to come along with him, despite his parents's glowers, since the dog was his, and he was going to try out for Quidditch. No new broom, due to the whole Gryffindor sorting thing, but he figured he could save. Or at least try to save. He impatiently glanced around, looking for someone, anyone he knew, preferably Lucy since she was his only real friend, but he was in no shape to be picky at the moment.

OOC:
oyehh

I aim to break not one but all-
I'm just a big ol' wrecking ball.
I am unruly in the stands;
I am a rock on top of the sand;
I am a fist amidst the hands...
And I break it just because I can!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:06 pm
I get my kicks and I wanna start a rager
I wanna dance like I'm on the video
I got a fever for the violent behavior
I'm sweatin' bullets like a modern Romeo
User Image

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby just ignored Mercy's usual dramatics though his lips did quick in amusement when her stomach gave a loud enough growl that it seemed encouraged by her words. He gave a short shout of "Ha!" when Sara agreed with his half-seriously totem pole suggestion but blew out air of exasperation from his mouth at the blue haired girl's (seriously, he was going to have to go through the pictures because he swore...) question of why they friends. "It's like an inch! Also it's because of my mad camera skill. That's still a thing right? Saying 'mad' in that way, yeah?" he wondered curiously. He wouldn't really know since he never kept up with trends anyway. He saw that Sara looked a tad nervous for some reason and wondered if it was because of the large crowd, the carriage ride, or because of his presence. Though she would've said something had that last one been an issue right? "C'mon, we'll get your protein faster the sooner we get to the carriages."

Cara MiaKitty

Bang, bang, give me fame
Shoot me up to entertain
I am a semi-automatic lonely boy
You're dead, I'm well fed
Give me death or give me head
Daddy's little psycho and mommy's little soldier
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:53 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Tħıяđ Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи spaxxxcxxe

xxxcccvvvxxx < September 2035 >
                                          ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxxaaaᵂʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᴵ ʷʰᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒᶜᵏᵉᵗˢ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ˡᶤᶠᵉˀ
                                          xxxaaasssᴬᶰᵈ ᶜᵃʳʳᶤᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶤᶰᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᴬˡˡᶤᵍᵃᵗᵒʳ ˢᵏʸˀ
                                          xxxaaasssdddᴱᵛᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵘᵖ ᵃʰᵉᵃᵈ˒
                                          xxxaaasssdddwwwᴵ'ᵐ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵉᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍ ᵍᵒ˒ ᴵ'ᵐ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵉᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍ ᵍᵒᵎ

xxxcccvvvxxx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ivar got off on the train in his school uniform and his robes, his expression looking fairly neutral. His summer vacation in Italy with friend Ollie and Arnie were a fun trip because it was warm and sunny and hey, he was with his friends. The more he hang out with Ollie, the more he saw him as a friend and less of an 'annoying but tolerable one' like he used to think back before.

As much as he wanted to hang out with his group of friends, he didn't want to hang out with Reyna that much and so he avoided her. He was still a bit angry at her, for him it was because she didn't seem to really give a damn about his concern for their own friends and that was just shitty enough. And then after the fiasco, what did she do? She avoided them, that was what. As much as he wanted to make his life dynamic, there's no point of being dynamic in being murdered by a giant spider in a deadly forest- especially when Glynn decided to lure himself to death by a freaking acromantula. Why did his Welsh friend have to do that of all things? Did he not know about his friends, or did he not see them as friends at all?

Massaging his forehead as he shook his head to expel all brooding thoughts, he took a deep breath and decided to just try to be optimistic once in a while. Because you know, Hufflepuffs- friendly optimists and all. He crossed his arms as he made his way to the carriage until he found himself near the presence of Vitamin. Ivar's opinion for that butthead seemed to be mixed at this moment- as Vitomir seemed to have an effort to actually go after his friends like Reyna and Glynn, and among the group, he actually didn't enjoy the idea as much as he was. So, they were probably on the same page for the least. What made his c**k his eyebrow though was the fact that he was wearing shades. At night. Squinting his green eyes, Ivar asked his Slytherin classmate, "Hey Nicoli, no offense but you do realize it's night time, right? You got sore eyes or something?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxcccvvvxxx

ᴿᵒˡˡᵉʳᶜᵒᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵗᵐᵒˢᵖʰᵉʳᵉ˒ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵈʳᵒʷᶰᶤᶰᵍ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᶤˢ ˢᵗᵃʳʳʸ ˢᵉʳᵉᶰᵃᵈᵉ˒cccbbb
                                          ᵂʰᵉʳᵉ ᵉᶜˢᵗᵃˢʸ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᶜᵃᵛᵃˡᶤᵉʳ˒ ᵐʸ ᶤᵐᵃᵍᶤᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ'ˢ ᵗᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃʷᵃʸˑkkkcccxxx
                                          ᴿᵉᵛᵉʳᶤᵉ ʷʰᶤˢᵖᵉʳ ᶤᶰ ᵐʸ ᵉᵃʳ˒ ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᶜᵃʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉ ᵃᶠʳᵃᶤᵈkkkbbboooxxx
                                          ᴿᵒˡˡᵉʳᶜᵒᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵗᵐᵒˢᵖʰᵉʳᵉ˒ ᵐʸ ᶤᵐᵃᵍᶤᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ'ˢ ᵗᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃʷᵃʸᵎkkkbbbpppoooxxx

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                          ωι†h [Vitomir] α† [Hogsmeade Station] xxxcccvvv

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg xxxcccvvvxxx

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя > vvvxxx

out of character

Xistund

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:34 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯 x
Pureblood Second Year Slytherin xxxxx

< Year 2035-36 >
                                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍
                                                      𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚢, 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚐𝚘!
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚋
                                                      𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚎, 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚔𝚎?

± : . : ± : : ± : . : ±

The more he heard about Richard's lament about how his parents forced him to take certain electives, the more Garnet was shaking his head in disappointment. What the hell was with these parents trying to force their kids into doing arts and trash like that? Like what, to show off their kids were worth betrothing? Sounds like a marriage market. Besides, Garnet's own family were probably useless over that betrothing junk, because the venom punctured to their name made them impossible to be set up with other purebloods. As far as he could recall, Uncle Topaz once admit that Grandpa was chewing him out repeatedly for not finding a proper pureblood woman in the foreign countries until the grandfather kicked the bucket (But whatever, Garnet didn't miss that old bloke- he was being really harsh to him when they used to think that he was a squib). So basically they had to find the people all by their forsaken selves, but that was kind of fine he guessed?

When Richard answered him over his curiosity about Julius, Garnet blinked when he said that he wasn't that horrible. "And yet you sound like you're warning me when you told me that he might visit my house." He told his best friend in a dry manner. But then the redhead proceeded to tell him that his cousin was now the heir to the family, the young Slytherin commented and raised an eyebrow, "So, like, the usual pureblood snot?" He didn't mean to be rude, but that was all he could see from personal experience- there were a bunch of pureblood snotty Slytherins who like to act high and mighty over some not-pureblood Slytherins. But Garnet didn't give a damn about them, though; but it wasn't like he was saying that his house was that bad since his mother was a just and kind Slytherin. "And psh, higher bloods? Who even cares about those junk? I would bet two Galleons if he ended up being friends with a half-blood once this year is over." He couldn't help but just roll his eyes, "Yeah, I won't have that much problem with him, I guess. Besides, everybody knew about how terrible my papa is, so I'm way out of his league." And just as long that Julius didn't bring up about his own family problem, then they just might be acquaintance in the least, too.

± : . : ± : : ± : . : ±

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎?
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢
                                                      𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝
                                                      𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 [Richard] 𝚊𝚝 [Station]

User Image

𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢 𝔄𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                      ---

murruelecreuset

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise
                                                                  Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised
                                                                  I'm headed straight for the castle
                                                                  They wanna make me their
                                                                  queen
                                                                  And there's an old man sitting on the throne
                                                                  saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean

Rowan blinked as a hand touched her shoulder and glanced back to see Connor, a smile lighting her lips for a brief second before she turned her attention back to the crowd around them. His hand fell down to brush against her fingers and she felt her cheeks warm just slightly. Why? Why was that a thing? He was her friend! She used to hold hands with her sisters all the time so why was holding hands with Connor different??? She didn't understand. She heard the stutter in his words and glanced at him once again to see him turning his head away from her. She raised an eyebrow but didn't comment on that. Instead she just nodded her head... before remembering he couldn't see her nod.

"mmhmm."
                                                                  She hummed quietly in response to his question. "I need to apologize for ditching them at the station. It was rather rude of me. " "Yesss it wasss rather rude. I won't hear the end of it from Byron and Emily. They love to complain about how rude you are to ussss." Kasadya hissed from her pocket, poking her snoot out to look at Rowan and flick her tongue a couple times. Rowan just rolled her eyes at the snake and continued to look around for her sisters. "Talk"'Thoughts'

I'm headed straight for the castle
                                                                  They've got the kingdom locked up
                                                                  And there's an
                                                                  old man sitting on the throne
                                                                  saying I should
                                                                  probably keep my pretty mouth shut
                                                                  Oh, all of these
                                                                  minutes passing, sick of feeling used
                                                                  If you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised

Miss GryffindorK
Diamond Wales
The Forgotten Weasley

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games