Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2941 2942 2943 2944 2945 2946 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:10 pm

He enters the bar and sees Kat talking with Icy. Still ticked at Kat for insinuating that he was jealous the other night, he was planning on a few choice words for her until he sees the look of apparent concern on her face. Wondering what was distressing her, he heads straight to her and puts his hand on the small of her back.

"What's wrong, Kat?" His gaze follows her to Icy, who looks much different than the other times he's seen the formidable bounty hunter in the bar.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:14 pm

-sucks his teeth and starts massaging his temples when dame starts yelling, then talking through her teeth. He just looks at her when she holds her number out for him, still standing in the doorway. He hesitates at her offer to come in, seeing that she still has an attitude and his headache was coming on strong-

Are- are you sure? I need a drink and something for my head anyway, so I can head off...

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:22 pm

*she narrows her eyes and looks at Katana, trying to remember. Then it dawns on her, that's how she found out where Flame had been for the last few days. Sinking to the counter, she rests her chin on the leather guard cushion surrounding the counter*

....yea, I remember that. stare I remember Dec being in here now and moving to my table when Kaoru came in. I remember that night all too well.

*she hears someone walk into the bar and doesn't bother to look up, catching the voice when Kaoru asks Katana a question*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:28 pm

-tightens her hold around her belly and tries not to look hurt. Sets her jaw again- I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it.

If you don't want to stay, don't. I don't want you to feel like you have to. You have no reason to. -dame scratches her elbow, staring off to the side. sad -

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:32 pm

Looks up at Kaoru when he speaks to her. "Kaoru! Don't sneak up on me like that! stressed " She gives him a once-over, noticing that he still cuts a fine figure in his clothes.

"Kind of surprised to see you here anyways, you seemed a bit perturbed the other night...." She tries to keep her look serious, but a grin plays at the corner of her mouth.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:35 pm

(( stare I think Flame has selective hearing and a skewed perception. stare

Just like a man! stressed ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:40 pm

He cocks an eyebrow at Kat, "Perturbed? Me?" He takes a seat next to her at the bar.

"Now WHY would you think I was perturbed, Kat? And I'm not here to discuss your little musician boy toy, I need to know if anything's happened yet as far as setting up a meeting with the Russians. We seem to be at a standstill at the moment. Now, I have no problem just taking her out completely, but I was hoping we'd have some sort of gameplan in play by now...."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:43 pm

{{PFT! I'm not the one pissed b/c she wasn't notified about me being evicted! rolleyes }}

-sighs and takes a step inside, temples throbbing and the pain slowly edging it's way around the base of his skull-

You know that's not what I meant so cut that s**t out. What I -don't- want is -this-,-waves his hands between him and her in opposite directions-you pissed and twisting my words at every juncture. If I ain't want to be here then I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't have shown up at your door knowing I'd get chewed out for being a no show last night. I've got enough going on as is without adding pissing you off and making it worse to the list, okay?

-walks the rest of the way in, closing the door behind him-

The drink can wait. The last thing I need is you mad with me.

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:55 pm

-dame tries to reign in her emotions. Why is she so emotional lately!??!? stressed gonk -

-voice tight, she answers- I wasn't trying to twist your words, Flame. I was trying to speak calmly and rationally. Why do you think I stopped myself from yelling? -tries hard to mask the emotion in her voice- I'm not mad at you. You apologized, you said your peace. I listened. I accepted. I said mine. -is practically hugging herself-

I try not to pull the 'typical' woman, okay? That's not how I want to roll.

-walks over to him and rests her forehead against his chin- I'm not mad at you. -looks up and kisses his cheek lightly- I'm sorry. Can we start this whole thing again?...I even bought you some alcohol...was carded even... -laughs lightly-
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:00 pm

*sits up just enough to sip her gingerale, hoping Brat would come by soon with some news*

{{gonna have to leave in thirty guys}}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:05 pm

Rolling her eyes at Kaoru's "boy toy" comment, she turns to him and frowns. "Well, excuse us for not adhering to your schedule, Kaoru! You know, things like this take a wee bit of time to coordinate! You're just going to have to be patient and wait, I don't know what else to tell you...." She sips her drink and glances over at Icy, who looked lost and vulnerable the way she was leaning on the bar.

((Me too.....allergies still kicking my a** and throat still hurts too....))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:09 pm

{{Yes, why is dame so emotional lately? stare *casually slides calendar her way*}}

-trying to make the pain ebb, he searches her face for a few then wraps his arms around her lightly-

Carded you say? Well, you are short enough to be a munchkin. I take it you weren't wearing your a** kic-

-just then, a sharp pain hits him in his temple. Inhaling sharply, holds the right side of his head-

s**t! stressed You wouldn't happen to have anything for a headache, would you?

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:20 pm

(( stare xp ))

-concern filling her features, she coos to him, softly- Oh, honey, is it that bad? -she reaches up and lightly touches his head, massaging- Yes, baby, I have some meds. -leads him to the bed and gets him to sit down- Sit right here, honey, and I'll get the med kit. Have you eaten anything today? Could that be it? Drank enough water?

-goes and turns on the bedside lamps for low lighting, then turns off the overhead. She walks into the bathroom and grabs the med box, coming back out. Several different kinds of headache meds were in the box on one side. She opens it and sets it in his lap- You just pick out whichever kind you need, okay?

-dame goes over to the small shelf beside the microwave and grabs a plastic cup from the pack she had bought earlier. She hurries back into the bathroom to fill it with water and then brings it back to him- Here, darlin'. Here's some water. Do you think it's a migraine?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:23 pm

((Aaaaaand...maternal dame comes out. rofl ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Sighs and feels frustrated as hell.....frustrated that the plan isn't in play yet, frustrated at Kat, just......frustrated overall. stressed He gets up and looks at Kat.

"Well, sitting around here isn't doing any gooe either, Kat. Things are going to get bad....soon. So please, call me as soon as you hear something." He leans over to whisper in her ear, "You know, you could always come by and tell me in person too...."

Giving her a smirk, he turns and leaves the bar, headed back to his hotel room.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2941 2942 2943 2944 2945 2946 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games