Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:03 pm
((@China: I get very very huggy when I get used to people. =w=;; It scared my freshman. XDD

He had no clue why I was hugging him so much until my rl Liet explained~

My poor, poor Estonia. =w=

Random side note: I'm sad. .____. My Finland invaded and stole my Latvia from me, so she's not my other Freshman anymore. ;A;

I only have Estonia now. TAT

OH WELL. At least I have someone other than America to cook with in culinary. =w= ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:10 pm
((@Bela: You'd better hope Ivan doesn't come in here and see that.... >.>;; Remember what happened last time....

I love my freshmen.... lessee I have Japan, Canada, Poland, China.... uhhh, I think Liet's a freshie..... *brain dies* Let's just say that's it....

*still doesn't have a RL America* I can't find anyone patriotic enough....))  

Aniki China

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:18 pm
(( IRL, I'm Russia/Poland/Switzerland, my best friend is Japan/China/Korea/All-of-Asia-except-Russia, my girlfriend closest friend is Canada/Lithuania, one of our Juniors is Finland with her tag-along as Sweden, my her Freshman is Latvia, who's girlfriend is Sealand, my Freshman is Estonia, our first cooking partner is Germany, while our second is Germany, my little sister is Liech/Bela, and my older sister is Ukraine/Austria. =w=; We don't know enough people to assign one-per-person, obvs. XDDD

Also? *flips out on Firefox* It's been three weeks, and NOW it remembers having a German spellcheck!? WTF? D:

*hopes my slow typing does not fail me and put me a post behind (as per usual)*))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:27 pm
(( *Remembers* NOEESS!!!

Sadly, I haven't named my people yet...))  

Eam Adair

Aniki China

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:35 pm
((I'm not even going to list all my people, cause it is one-per-person.... I think more than half of them are just random people in my classes that I named. They kinda just ignore me when I call them by their Hetalia names. >.>

OHOHOH, my Austria actually looks like Austria. It's creepy, cause I didn't even realize that when I named him. o.o

And I'm Finalnd IRL, so everyone calls meh Tino.

And just last week I named this guy that sits next to me in 1st hour Rome, and he keeps saying "I WANNA BE ALASKA D:<" Silly Roma-jiji.

I feel stupid. I could hear my cat's bell collar coming from somewhere so I tried to find her. I went all over the house and it turned out she was sitting on the couch the whole time, licking herself. Somehow she blended into the couch even though her colours are completely different.

/rant))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:37 pm
(( YOU SHOULD. >w> It makes History and English just that much more fun. =w=

I convinced my science teacher to call me Switzerland, btw.
At first he was like, "PFFT NU-UH, YOU CAN'T BE SWITZERLAND AND BE FAILING SCIENCE." but I convinced him otherwise. XDDD

BY MAKING MYSELF START PASSING! >User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <---(*relevant use of Prussia face is relevant*) ))  

Mukuro-kun

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:38 pm
((BLAAARGH. D:< *stares at emoticon* I WISH GAIARCH WOULDN'T DO THAT. D: ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:40 pm
((XD HOLAY JASUS I SHOULD!

..mmmm, Prussia.... ))  

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:45 pm
(( *happyface* hey! lily, you're wearing the nano-c i gave you. :3 ))
"H-Hello..?" she came in through the back way this time. She was....as usual...without a jacket. She plopped on the couch and pulled up a blanket, shivering but smiling none the less. "H-how...is..e-everyone?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:48 pm
((=w= The Overseer just gave me a Fancy Virgin Dress on this account. With the description "Wear this dress and you won't stay a virgin much longer." >> And here I am, snickering away like the immature person I am...))  

catweasels

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm
((Hey Youuuu guuuys! speaking of what you guys were speaking of. My friends never really got into APH, but we assigned each other countries. My friends were Russia, Ukraine, Germany, and Italy. I was assigned France XDD. It started when we all made a WW2 video for history class.))
"Hello everyone" Leich said, walking through the door with her handy dandy camera.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm
((OH HAI NOE!))

"...Fire warms you up better than blankets..."

Eam Adair

France-niichan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:55 pm
((omg Chrisswiss! 8D

hi guys! Sorry I haven't been on much the past few day >.>;; ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:57 pm
((FRANCIS *poke*))  

Aniki China

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:58 pm
"....Good evening Mr. France and Miss Liechtenstein..."

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games