Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

avem xxvii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:28 pm

User Image

ϟ Appearance: x ϟ Mood: x ϟ Thinking: x ϟ With: x ϟ

The two shinobi in front of him continued conversing. Keisuke would have felt guilty about listening if they hadn't acknowledged him before talking again. When the discussion dwindled, the red haired girl thanked the giant man and turned to him. He grinned when she called him kiddo. "I was told that you were Inori and we were supposed to work together." He didn't repeat the spiel about missions since she'd just dismissed herself to Wan because of them. He brought his hands to his scarf and lowered it to show off his shiny new headband to her, then grinned again. "I just graduated," he explained instead of stating that he had no idea what to do next.

Azeiel The Risen

ϟ Chakra: 335/335 ϟ Stamina: 225/225 ϟ Class: Medical/Taijutsu ϟ Specialty: Medical License/Monk ϟ Status: D-Rank Genin ϟ
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:00 pm

User Image

• Honsho ⇣ | ├ Saimoto-Nagadera ┤ | ⇣ Umekikana

w e ┤ ✧_| Genin | Kumogakure | Raiton : Fuuton | AC 300 | ✧ ├

a l l ┤ ✧_| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Medic : Medical License | ✧ ├
    f a l l ┤ ✧_| Chakra 475 | Stamina 95 | ✧ ├
    d o w n
    | ⇣ ashes . . . ashes . . .

"Compassion is not determined by the situation of the person." Honsho replied, her tone angry and defiant "Compassion doesn't require you to be cruel." she didn't have anything else to add nor did it appear she thought Miko would actually care. At the calling out of Hon holding Honsho's hand, she felt a burning desire to kick Miko in the face. What did it matter if she was holding his hand? She bristled, the hairs at the back of her neck rising as she stifled a vicious retort "Come on, Hon. We should keep up with our new team leader..." she said after Miko apparently decided to take off, her tone mildly sullen but she didn't let go of his hand. In fact, she squeezed it faintly to give him some of her courage. Knowing what she did about him, she wanted him to know she appreciated his words and that he didn't mind that she was holding his hand. She needed Hon as a support as well....he was her first friend after all.

((Goes with Miko to wherever the post happens))

| ⇣ hush . . . hush . . .
    Quote:

BlackFruity

AD Reaper Elyse

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Market Browser 100
    • Full closet 200
    PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:04 pm

User Image
    User Image

Rin Yukimori
    Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
    Chakra - 370/370 l Stamina - 165/165 Ryo: 900 l AC 1100

Rin had lost sight of her companion and had managed to wonder around the village a little bit in search of her new team mate. 'Wonder where she could be, sure the dojos a good place but thats too obvious, she also seemed like she might've wanted to buy some things, maybe the plazas a better place to search' the snow haired girl though to herself as she searched for her companion. "Maybe I should go to the dojo, maybe shes checking what missions we have" she'd think with a sigh. Wondering around a little more before shed continue on her way over to the dojo. "My bussiness with Hatsu is my own, I do hope she learns to respect that or I might end up bitter at her too. Then again there's too much to be bitter about already best not add more to the list." She had managed to start mumbling to herself while walking but shed soon stop the bad habit before it brought her more trouble than it might be worth. She had to focus. Eventually shed make her way to the dojo and spotting her team mate she would head over granted she now had red hair "Is that a wig?" she asked upon reaching Inori, eyebrow raised in confusion.

Techniques used:

Passive: •Cold Feet: Rin gains a slight speed boost

Who I'm interacting with:
    Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:43 pm

User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
    тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
    α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----{ A } dismissal would normally have send anger racing heatedly through his veins, but Wanryoku understood her point, and refuting it now would do nothing. Nodding to the girl, and then to the boy, Wanryoku stood and took the monstrous, three foot round steel ball and hefted it over one shoulder as if it weighed nothing. The impression within the earth where the ball had rested would be all the proof one could need regarding the weight of the object, but to him it was nothing. No, that was wrong. It was everything, for it was the weight that allowed him to bring down enemies. It taught him, it strengthened him, and with his brother in hand nothing was impossible. Grunting as he turned towards the gates once more, the giant waved behind him without turning, striding away. "Speak to Blue Mask ANBU if need anything. I will return." And with that, the giant left.
    -----[Exit]
    -----
    -----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
    → 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
    → 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
    → Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
    → 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
    → 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
    → Sacred Treasure Pot
    → Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
    • Bakuyaku Ugoki [ Explosive Movement ]
    • Formless B - ranked physical strike
    Does S - rank Damage
    • Titan’s Grip
    Paying C - rank // S - rank Strength

Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Azeiel The Risen
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    avem xxvii

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
    2 6, 8 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 4 5 // 6 5 0
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 1 5 // 8 2 5
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:55 pm

User Image
    Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

Soo the young man was the fourth member of the team, good to know. Nodding quickly she smiled,"Yup, the one and only Inori Yuzuriha. No autographs." She slid the last bit in there rather quickly though as her attention was pulled to her other teammate, the ice queen. Smirking softly she brushed her hair in front of her shoulder shaking her head slowly,"Nope, this is my real hair. I figured since I now know the truth about why my hair is such an odd color, that I should no longer hide it and instead, embrace it. I have to admit its quite liberating not having to wear that damn wig my managers insists upon." Tossing it back over her shoulder she smiled quickly,"So we have missions to complete and with Hatsu in track were gonna just have to pick up her slack. I say we hit the hotsprings and get em clean first, then take care of those pesky weeds. Were gonna need hatsu if were gonna catch a bloody cat so its best to put that one off as long as we can to give her time to recover. Any objections?"

Lanfaer

avem xxvii

Lunar_Serenade19
    PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:07 pm

User Image
    User Image

Rin Yukimori

Rin nodded at Inori's plan it seemed the most efficient and logical to go about it. "No objections here, I do hope we can be done with these tasks quickly, best not to drag these on too much otherwise we might end up getting another scolding, which I'd rather avoid..." the 'Ice queen' was a bit more calm and it seemed her mood was begining to lighten, althought her voice showed some annoyance it seemed like it was dying down and returning to her more neutral and polite voice. She seemed curious of the newly revelead to be redheads words on family and decided she might as well chat while they'd be on their way to the hotspring. "You know there's no shame in having odd colored hair. Why hide it?" Shed ask with a raised eyebrow. Rin wasn't exactly the most normal when it came to hair color so she knew where the redhead might be coming from but she was genuinely interested. There seemed to be someone else but Rin payed them little attention assuming it might be some sort of fan of her team mates.

Techniques used:

Azeiel The Risen

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Market Browser 100
    • Full closet 200

avem xxvii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:18 pm

User Image

ϟ Appearance: x ϟ Mood: Confused ϟ Thinking: Will we all get along? ϟ With: Inori and Stranger ϟ

Keisuke laughed when she asked for no autographs. When she didn't seem to be joking his face fell a bit. Maybe she did look familiar? His parents were very simple, faithful people who didn't get out much. He put the train of thought on the back burner. If he watched her a bit more, maybe he'd remember. She turned to a stranger and talked about her hair a bit. He furrowed his brow when he called the hair color odd, since his hair wasn't too many shades away, but he supposed she must be right since he'd only ever seen red in the hair of his mom before Inori. He perked up at the mention of missions and listened intently, though he didn't know a Hatsu. "Why are they sending a whole squad to clean the hot springs?" He had missed the presentation everyone else had received and that fact became very obvious. He didn't really pause for a response as he stepped around Inori to hold his hand out to the strange girl. "I'm Keisuke Nagadera; I just graduated the academy." He wondered if that explanation would save him any ridicule about being confused or not knowing anyone.

Azeiel The Risen

Lunar_Serenade19

ϟ Chakra: 335/335 ϟ Stamina: 225/225 ϟ Class: Medical/Taijutsu ϟ Specialty: Medical License/Monk ϟ Status: D-Rank Genin ϟ
    PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:29 pm

User Image
    Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

Inori knew it, she knew sooner or later she would have to answer that question openly. So with a sigh she pinched her nose and began hoping that she would understand,"You know about my music right? Well once it started getting popular my manager and producer both insisted that I wear a black wig or dye my hair because they viewed it as abnormal. So for the last five years of my life I have had to hide my hair so that I appear more "relatable" to the average person. I couldn't refuse them either because if I did then they would stop promoting me and quit thus sending my career plummeting. Which really sucked because I had to choose between the two things I love, my music and my hair. " Facing the young man she smiled a bit,"You know, I asked myself that, but if thats our orders then so be it. No point in questioning something like that, its trivial. May as well get it done and move on ya know?" Patting him on the shoulder as she stepped forward and started for the door,"Welp, not gonna clean itself, OH Rin, Kisuke is with us, taking up our fourth slot to fill out the squad." Without looking back she smiled a bit more, it was liberating to be herself again. Sliding on her boots at the door she headed for the hotsprings.

[exit]
    avem xxvii

Lunar_Serenade19

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Market Browser 100
    • Full closet 200
    PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:48 pm

User Image
    User Image

Rin Yukimori

"Yes I'm aware of your musical endevaours, quite frankly its horrible they made you conform. I dont think I'd ever be the same without my real hair showing." Shed comment to the musical girl relating to her in some way, their hair colors being weird being a good topic for conversation and to learn to get along, somehow. She would turn to Kisuke for a moment to answer his question with more detail in hopes hed understand "We are sent as teams because its not only more efficient but it builds teamwork. We're supposed to work together, should a situation arise and the danger is high we should be able to communicate with our team mates without saying so much as a word. We should also aim to bring everyone back alive. And in this line of work those days will come. So we should be able to work together not only in the most dangerous tasks but in the most menial." Shed let out a sigh and rub the back of her head hoping her explination was clear enouh. She would bow her head lightly to the boy now "Forgive me I neglected to introduce myself. Rin Yukimori is my name. Glad to have the fourth member on the team. Our leaders currently at the hospital but she should be back on her feet soon enough. For now we should focus on our missions." shed comment to Kisuke before turning to follow Inori.

[Exit to hotsprings]

Techniques used:

avem xxvii

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:09 pm

User Image

ϟ Appearance: x ϟ Mood: Satisfied ϟ Thinking: I'm ready! ϟ With: Inori and Rin ϟ

Keisuke rubbed his nose as Inori continued talking about her producers. He squinted as he tried hard to remember her. Then, she mentioned the black wig and his eyes were suddenly saucers. He knew her! He still wasn't sure why a star like her had become a shinobi, though. It didn't feel like the right place to ask anyways. He listened to Rin introduce herself and nodded. Both of their explanations about the teamwork satisfied him enough to go along with it for now. "I'm happy to be a part of the team," he answered earnestly. Then he followed them along to the hot springs so they could clean it up.

[exit to hot springs]

Azeiel The Risen

Lunar_Serenade19

avem xxvii

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:03 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~: SoR: Stage 2

OoC: Current Time Period: Night, End of Day 1's Mission (Interactions With Toso would be limited to squads who've already completed their squad missions or his own squad. Exit Implied After the End of Sat 25th)

Toso would land with a triumphant stand and aura about him. He looked around his surroundings and saw little to no one. Immediately after confirming it was just himself he fell forward into a face flat position. 'was I being too harsh bloop?' 'perhaps I should have said something to that elderly individual bloop?' 'Am I being too soft paying for the groceries bloop?' 'Should I have had everyone pay evenly bloop?' Toso's entire body went limp. On the outside the squid maintained his cool and complacent nature but truthfully everything was eating at him. Perhaps he should implement his father's teachings? No, he had been told countless times how different their customs were. That's when he felt something tap him on his back as if it were petting him softly. Vomiting ink in surprise Toso leapt upwards. To feel a lengthy..? Arm? He felt then from his neck a protrusion. He had finally bloomed. It seemed the stress of situation invoked another helping hand so to say as the tentacle like fleshy appendage flailed wispily back and forth. With a sigh of relief in hopefully not being seen in his state of having been overwhelmed, he stood. (Many Arms of The Squid E: 1/1)

For a good few minutes or so he'd begin adjusting to his new limb. When Toso was finally comfortable he figured it would only make sense to provide it with a partner. Toso himself wasn't a fan of odd numbers, well, unless it was three, three was a great odd number or five, you know...actually odd numbers were all pretty great. Just not one. Shutting his eyes he took a deep inhale. The process was different for every Hojo. For some it was excruciatingly painful, for others like the first he had gained came from a deep feeling of want or need for reassurances or accompaniment. Then as if having to take a fierce bowel movement and a disgruntled grunt the second appendage formed itself. Now, now Toso was relieved. He began high tentacling himself as if the limbs belonged to another person or squid. However, the time for fun and games were over. He was quote unquote 'responsible' now. His eyes would squint in enjoyment. 'Responsibility' he thought he'd never get such an opportunity..and to have that opportunity with such cute girls...bloop no getting any funny ideas it seemed he'd have to reassure himself of that. Ah but his extra limbs seemed to have gotten pretty randy. Maybe it would be best to keep them under wraps for now. Forming the hand sign The tentacles would submerge themselves back into Toso's body. He wondered if either of the girls followed him. If not he believed it was most likely time to head home. His enthusiasm about getting stronger being put on hold so that he would not be exhausted on the marrow. (Many Arms of The Squid D 1/1)

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:365/365❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:350/350❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:4201/4201 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +1 > B
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

XAyame_HatakeX
                                                                  Komorebii
                                                                  Mana_ecl Zetsuya
                                                                  Taorito
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  X

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:49 pm

User Image
    Inori Yuzuriha

Heading into the academy she sighed once she saw how late it was already getting. Shaking it off she headed further into the academy towards the library and records room. Much to her relief there was an attendant who was able to help her find what she was looking for and within half an hour of gathering she had a table full of books and scrolls.

Taking a seat on a rather comfortable looking chair she began rummaging through the books until she found the book she wanted. Flipping open the cover she began to read. The book was a record of known bloodlines within the nations and where they could be traced back to.

Flipping through the pages she continued on past the more well known bloodlines like the senju and uchiha until she finally found what she was looking for. The Uzumaki. In her mind she read aloud,"The Uzumaki, being descendants of Asura Ōtsutsuki, also shared distant blood relation with the Senju clan. Through the years, the Uzumaki and Senju kept close ties, with members at times marrying between clans, as with Hashirama Senju and Mito Uzumaki. Following the founding of Konohagakure at the end of the Warring States Period, the Senju chose to symbolize their clans' friendship by adding the Uzumaki's emblem to Konoha's flak jackets. Konoha and the Uzumaki's own Uzushiogakure remained close allies over the following decades, with the Uzumaki providing fūinjutsu to Konoha whenever there was a need. In time, the Uzumaki Clan's Mask Storage Temple was even constructed on Konoha's outskirts. The Uzumaki's skill with fūinjutsu earned them both respect and fear throughout the ninja world. So much so that, some of the world's nations banded together to destroy Uzushiogakure, believing the village was too powerful to be allowed to continue. The survivors of Uzushio's destruction went into hiding and spread throughout the world."

Well that was certainly a machete to her intellectual thicket. Her clan was decimated and the village along with it. Thumbing through the next couple of pages she found another interesting part and began to read it as well. "Uzumaki naturally possess incredibly strong life forces, granting them very long lifespans. Mito Uzumaki was born before the founding of Konoha yet lived well into the reign of the Third Hokage. This also enables them to recover from injuries and exhaustion in short periods of time, enough to survive the removal of tailed beasts, although they are still left near death afterwards. Uzumaki also have the ability to heal and rejuvenate allies by having their allies bite them and suck their chakra. It is dangerous however to use this ability too regularly. The Uzumaki were most famed for their fūinjutsu, the seal of which typically appears as a spiral crest reminiscent of the Uzumaki's symbol. They can also produce Adamantine Sealing Chains made of their own chakra."

Pulling out a pen and paper she began to write in her small notebook summarizing the details of her bloodline and its overall supposed abilities. She also made a note to look into fuinjutsu. If she had a natural, innate gift with the craft she was going to put it to the test one way or another. Putting her pen down she set the book aside and picked up the next book which held information on the connection between teh uzumaki and the senju. Following this pattern of note writing and reading she continued on through the night.

Once she had finished the pile of books and written more than a dozen pages in her notebook she returned all the books and scrolls to the attendant and went about gathering up as many scrolls as she could find on ninjutsu, and fuinjutsu theory as well as application. Before she knew it she was covered in scrolls and books fast asleep on the table.

avem xxvii

Lunar_Serenade19

GalagaHero

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:16 pm

User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Taijutsu ---/495 ---/710
    Soul Charges: 00 / 07

Making her way into the dojo, the sun still had not risen, so Hatsu figured she would get some training done. To begin, she would grab a training dummy and just start punching it. She focused on the strength of her strikes, rather than the precision. [1/1 Hard Physical B Rank]

Picking up her pace, she added precision to each hit, throwing in some kicks as well. With one final push, she readied a final hit. Punching the dummy in the head, the appendage would be ripped off from its position on the torso. [1/1 Hard Physical A Rank]

Once she had finished her physical training, Hatsu would sit down to meditate. As she let her chakra flow through her body, she would feel the pain of those who had been lost in the recent battles. Vowing to protect what she had left of the village, she would not let this happen again. [1/2]

Feeling her chakra pulse within her, she felt a reservoir that was once closed open up inside her. A new power that had not been awakened in her until now, she would use this new ability for the greater good. Even though she had not used the power before, she felt how it worked, as if obtaining a sixth sense. [2/2 Body and Soul]

Rising from the ground, she felt her new power coursing through her veins. She would spend the next hour or so training so she may better take on her objectives in the future.

[3/3 Genin Performance Training]
    [4/4 Chuunin Meditation Training]
    [4/4 Chuunin Meditation Training]
    [4/4 Chuunin Performance Training]
    [4/4 Chuunin Performance Training]
    [19/20 Free Mission/Training Posts Used]

Wiping her brow, beads of sweat would dribble down her face as she cleaned up from her training. She would then head to the Academy side and wait for her team, leaning up against the wall in the entrance of the place.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Azeiel The Risen

Lunar_Serenade19

avem xxvii

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
    Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
    Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:45 pm

User Image

ϟ Appearance: x ϟ Mood: Relaxed ϟ Thinking: *Mind is Cleared* ϟ With: Hatsu and Inori ϟ

Keisuke entered in a bit after Inori. She was deeply invested in her studies, whatever they were, so he didn't greet her. He didn't want to work on any loud or difficult techniques either. Gratefully, he knew a taijutsu style that began with a lot of meditation. He sat down in a corner of the dojo. He crossed his legs and straightened his posture. This kind of training was a combination of movement and stillness and required a small execution of chakra. He slowed his breathing to relax his mind. Once his heart beat slowed, he sped up his breath through his gut. He tightened his open palms into fists and then opened them. A heavy exhale. Bringing his head back. Moving forward to tuck his chin into his chest. Warmth traveled through his stomach. The essence of fire.

Fire: Bursting [ Hou: Pao ]

He shuffled to sit on his knees. He rested his palms on his thighs. Earth was the element of stability. A promise of power. He flexed and rolled his ankles and feet as he remembered play fighting with his dad and having to stand his ground. He kept his breath even and steady, ten seconds in and ten seconds out. He felt the quiet strength of the solid ground. The essence of earth.

Earth: Crossing [ Tu: Heng ]

Metal was not always considered an element. Not primary, anyways. Still, he rose to a low crouch and exhaled sharply. He inhaled deeply and repeated his exhale. He took an offensive pose. It was tense and nearly vibrated with potential; he could go so many different ways from this stance. Metal was hard and decisive. Fingers fanned out then brought together. He embraced the unforgiving nature of it. The essence of metal.

Metal: Splitting [ Jin: Pi ]

Hatsu entered. Keisuke peaked at the outside world, but dawn hadn't come yet. He continued with his meditation. Water was a hard to describe power. It was so undefined but so defining. Keisuke lowered back to his knees and lengthened his neck and back. His hands were on his thighs again. His chin was level. This position made it easier to take fluid breaths. His air intake and outtake moved his stomach about the same. The anonymity and swift changes of the world. The essence of water.

Water: Drillng [ Shui: Zuan ]

Wood was of earth and water, taking the best parts of both. It was hard and powerful and defensive. It was a means of transportation and building. Like water, it was a bridge between things and could ease into changes. Like earth, it was protective and consistent. Yet it was larger than its parts. Keisuke laid on his back and brought the palms of his hands together, as if praying. He sped up his breathing to increase his heart beat and gracefully rolled backwards, feet over head, to land on the balls of his feet in a crouching position, hands still together. The most solid form of fluidity. The essence of wood.

Wood: Smothering [ Mu: Beng ]

He rose from his position to see Hatsu meditating and training herself, and Inori still passed out. He turned to see sunlight filter through the building and he respectfully waited for Rin to enter and everyone to be ready for their next mission. He felt strangely loose and well-relaxed from his meditating and spent this delicate time to clean up the mat he'd trained on.

ϟ Chakra: 310/335 ϟ Stamina: 225/225 ϟ Class: Medical/Taijutsu ϟ Specialty: Medical License/Monk ϟ Status: D-Rank Genin ϟ

avem xxvii

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Market Browser 100
    • Full closet 200
    PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:11 pm

User Image
    User Image

Rin Yukimori

Rin made her way to the academy, spotting Inori in the library she would follow picking up her own books to read. She noticed her team mate had fallen asleep but all of the books they had seemed to have a theme, they all involved the uzumaki history. "Well I guess that explains the red hair" the girl would comment to herself. It seemed her team mate was too deep in sleep to even notice her presence but she wouldn't pry too much, she would only read her book until she herself fell asleep within the library head resting on the table book closer with her arm resting between the pages as a temporary bookmark while she napped. Her napped turned into quite the decent rest to recover some energy after working at the hot springs.

Techniques used:

avem xxvii

Azeiel The Risen

GalagaHero

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games