Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:16 am
Blackbird claw, raven wing,
Under the red sunlight...
Long clothesline, two shirtsleeves,
Waving as we go by.
Hundred years, hundred more;
Someday we may see a-
Woman king, wristwatch time,
Slowing as she goes to sleep.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fifth year prefect │ halfblood

Di supposed the train ride could have been far, far worse. Leon could have refused to say a word and instead glowered at her and Colin the entire train ride. Colin, quiet and anxious as he clearly was, could have... had a panic attack? That probably would have been awful, being on a fastly moving train, in a small compartment. Treva could have tracked her down. At least no one seemed upset with anyone specifically? Aside from themselves. This year, she told herself firmly, was going to be good. She was vice captain of the Music Club now! Which had been a bit of a shock, since she really barely knew Avian, but at least she had that to look forward to next year. Stepping off the train, she waited for the two boys, keeping a look-out for any other familiar faces. The first years were headed down to the lake, her sister hopefully with them, and although she did think she spotted Nike, the dark-haired boy she was talking to looked a lot like Raymond... And she didn't think the Leon-Colin-Raymond combination would be a good one. Like, at all. "I heard something about Caty having dyed her hair this summer," she commented, trying to stand up on her tiptoes to make out the Slytherin girl, or Aimee. "Anyone know what color?" It might make her easier to pinpoint, in this crowd of people.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Black horse fly, lemonade,
Jar on the red ant hill...
Garden worm, cigarette,
Ash on the window sill.
Hundred years, hundred more;
Someday we may see a-
Woman king, sword in hand,
Swing at some evil and bleed.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:46 am
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Fourth Year RavenclawMetamorphmagus

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                  you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                  Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                  We'll I'm empty.
                                                                  You're empty.

Ahnna grinned when her best friend appeared at her side and offered her a quick hug. At the compliment on her hair she smiled wider but her emotions were still pretty much in control of her meta abilities and so the compliment had her hair and eyes turning a pretty lavender color and a small blush clouded her cheeks. "Thanks! I'm still trying to figure out how to control my abilities a bit. But I taught myself how to make my face look like a cat this summer! And my mum helped me practice keeping my emotions more in control so that I'm not a complete strobe light effect." As she spoke her hair reverted back to its neon state and her eyes returned to their normal bluish shade. It seemed when she was talking about her life she was less likely to let her emotions control her life. "Mum says that her sister was pretty much a wreck during puberty though. Teenage hormones and meta abilities don't mix well I guess. So I have a couple more years before I'll ever have any semblance of control I guess." She nodded and looked around. "Should we wait for more friends or just grab a carriage now?"

She's like a rock
                                                                  and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                  to hold on to.
                                                                  And there's gotta be,
                                                                  gotta be something more than this.
                                                                  In a life full of exits and entrances.

The Shiny Furret

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:17 am
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee of course rode the train with Viktor. That was pretty much her life. She hadn't found any of her other friends besides noticing Leon and then walking away because what else was she supposed to do? He clearly never wanted to speak to her again and she was clearly bad for his health. It was rather unfortunate since he was one of her best friends... or used to be she supposed. It had been over a year since she last spoke to him now.

The train ride had been uneventful, mostly just chatting about summer and plans for the years. Viktor was worried about NEWTs while she had OWLs to worry about. But at least with them both being in test years they could study together and not worry about being a bother to each other. And she was still rather insomniatic and so they would have their nights together as always... to study or chat. Whichever they felt like. She hopped off the train and waved goodbye to the older boy as he went off to find his friends and she looked around to do the same.

Thankfully she was semi tall and had chosen to wear heels today to make it even easier to spot her friends. Though most of them, Caty and Colin especially were rather short which did not help her find them.Thankfully Di was about her height so she was a little easier to spot. And within a few moments she spotted Di and made her towards her. By the time she realized Di was with Leon, it was too late to backtrack so instead she just swallowed her own insecruties and offered a smile to her friends. "Hey guys!" She greeted, possibly with a bit too much exuberence to sound real and offered a one armed hug to Di whom she hadn't seen all summer. "Sorry I couldn't find you guys on the train. I was a little late to the station because Victoria didn't want to say good bye." She offered smiles to Colin and Leon before fiddling with her hair a bit.

Honestly seeing Leon was a bit of a culture shock to he brain. She had gotten so good and shoving everything down and controlling her emotions and anxieties but Leon brought up a lot of memories she was trying to lock tight away and she had to remind herself that it was over and gone. Derrick was never going to show his face at the school again, her mother and Charles were in jail and who knew where the hell Jaime was but he couldn't touch her either. There was one plus to a s**t ton of therapy though, she was very good at hiding her emotions, so her smile betrayed none of her thoughts within. "I haven't seen Caty yet but I'm sure with the new platinum blonde hair she won't be hard to spot."

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:46 am
You spread your rusty fingers across the ledge.
You get your coat and peer down over the edge.
You watch the city move and breathe and migrate.
You're not a part of it, you're broken now like us.
I turn and brush the birds from off my shoulders,
And cross sidewalks with an earful of white noise.

𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

THIRD YEAR │ PUREBLOOD │ RAVENCLAW

Tiernan had enjoyed the train ride just fine, happy for the chance to ride with both her friends and her sister. She was quite certain by the end of it that Oliver had a crush on Arnie, which explained a lot, and Reyna had seemed a little quieter than usual as well. Perhaps it was due to guilt from dragging 99% of her friend group into an extremely dangerous forest where one of them promptly tried to get himself killed. Tiernan held nothing against Reyna- she hadn't gone with them for good reason- but she did think that the girl deserved to feel a bit of guilt, after her idiocy, even if she hadn't meant to hurt anyone. Maybe that was just the Ravenclaw in Tiernan acting up; willful stupidity ought to be punished. Speaking of stupidity... She spotted Rowan and her lover-boy a little ways away, and her sister was clearly looking for someone. "Rowan Yaxley!" she called out almost sternly, like a disapproving mother, and when she had the Slytherin's attention, waved, rather pointedly.

OOC:
kiska166

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

oyehh

Miss GryffindorK

You sit up on your perch for the rest of the night.
You watch the moon and hope the damn thing crumbles.
You count the stars reflecting in the windows,
And then you realize just how minimal you are.
I stop and watch the airplanes leave the city
And I silently wish I was on one.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:59 am
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxxxxxxPUREBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucy sent nearly too much time talking to Daniel before they heard the last call for the express, making her rush to check she had everything before running to the train, but not before giving her family a hug goodbye and waving back as she ran. After already staying an extended amount of time away from them, especially her brother, it was a bit hard to leave them again for Hogwarts, but she tried to not worry about him too much; he hated it when she fussed over him. He'll be joining me next year, she reminded herself, but next year seemed so far. Lucy sighed, before shaking her head. No, she wouldn't dwell on it too much, and besides, she got to see her friends again with whose company she didn't manage to enjoy as often as she'd have liked. The thought of her friends made her smile and put an extra bounce to her step as she ran through the train to find a compartment. In the end, she didn't manage to find any of them but she did spend the train ride eating sweets and talking to the first years she sat with.

When the train arrived at Hogsmeade, Lucy took her time gathering her belongings, the food and the gentle rocking of the ride making her lethargic, but when she stepped onto the platform, the cool air seemed to help her gain some energy and looked around to find someone she recognised. She spotted Alec standing to the side, apparently looking for her and she rushed to join him with a wide grin. "Welcome back to freedom," she announced as she got closer, resisting the urge to hug her best friend since she knew he didn't like physical contact. "Ready for the new year?"

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxHogsmeade Stationxxxxxw i t hxxAlec Avery
                                                            f e e l i n gxxcontentxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:01 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxStation
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxMels
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHungry
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ѕσмє ℓιкє в є α υ т ι f υ ℓ, ρєяfє¢т αи∂ ρ я є т т у xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ѕєє тнє g σ σ ∂ ιи тнє в α ∂ αи∂ тнє υ g ℓ у xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι и є є ∂ тнє νσℓυмє σ и є ℓσυ∂єя тнαи т є и xxxxxx
                                                          ι ρυт тнє ρ є ∂ α ℓ тσ тнє м є т α ℓ, иєє∂ℓє ιитσ тнє я є ∂ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAiobheal bounced off the train, debating between trying to hunt for Ollie or Darian, and just sticking with Mels. They'd need four people for a carriage, but who knew if their other friends had already formed groups. Eve didn't really care who she rode with, as long as Mels was with her. Which she was, and always would be, so really Eve didn't care period. The third year looked around the platform thoughtfully before addressing her best friend. "Okay, so, hunt down and claim two of our classmates to ride with, or hop into a carriage with some randos and make a game of driving them nuts?" she quipped. "Choose wisely and choose quickly, because I wanna get to the school. I'm starved." Logically, she knew that her lollygagging was unlikely to actually change when she would get to eat, but she liked to pretend that if she were in a rush, everyone else would be as well. And she was hungry! In fact, if the sorting took longer than she liked, she might just sneak out and wander to the kitchens. Not like the House-Elves would mind in the slightest.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ι gσт α ∂ є м σ и ιи му ѕ σ υ ℓ αи∂ α ν σ ι ¢ є ιи му н є α ∂
                                                          xxxxxx ιт'ѕ ѕαуιиg g σ! g σ! g σ! ι ¢αи ѕ ℓ є є ρ ωнєи ι'м ∂ є α ∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тнєяє'ѕ α ѕσиι¢ я є ν є ℓ α т ι σ и вяιиgιиg м є тσ му к и є є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx αи∂ тнєяє'ѕ α м α и ∂σωи в є ℓ σ ω ωнσ иєє∂ѕ м у ѕ у м ρ α т н у

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:13 pm
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody hopped off the train next to Eve and followed her through the crowd. She had spotted Ollie with a bunch of friends at the station and he'd looked all weirded out about the spacey girl Arnie.... so the two had then spent the rest of the train ride discussing their friends love life. She of course knew they had been in Italy together so she could only imagine the shenanigans that had happened there. She glanced at her best friend when she told her to make a snappy decision. "Randos! I love annoying the upper classmen and/or freaking out the ickle second years." She stated, like they hadn't been ickle second years only last year. She dragged Eve along towards the carriages, holding her hand tightly in her own. "And anyways all our classmates are in that huge mob over there and that seems way less fun to navigate."

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:59 pm
I made a wreck of my hand;
I put it through the wall.
I made a fist and not a plan;
Call me a reckless wrecking ball!
I throw my plates against the wall...
And give it all I got.

ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

second year │ gryffindor │ pureblood

Alec was relieved to see Lucy; he hadn't found her on the train and so has been forced to sit in a compartment full of nosy first years who peppered him with questions about Hogwarts the entire time. He'd taken advantage of their trust to tell the most outrageous lies (among them was that they'd have to duel a seventh year before they could be sorted), but then again, if they'd believed that, well, that was on them. He was half-surprised Lucy didn't pounce on him and start dragging him around by the hand like she had last year, but he supposed by now she knew him well enough. "You were free all summer," he snorted. "I don't think your mum and dad were threatening to lock you up in your room because you got Gryffindor." He rolled his eyes at her question. "Am I ever. I mean, not for more homework, but I'm trying out for Quidditch this year- you are too, right?" It was less a question and more an assumption; Lucy seemed the type to like athletics.

OOC:
oyehh

I aim to break not one but all-
I'm just a big ol' wrecking ball.
I am unruly in the stands;
I am a rock on top of the sand;
I am a fist amidst the hands...
And I break it just because I can!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:35 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxStation
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDi, Leon, Aimee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDepleted
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι'м м e - мe в e - godd a м n - ι a м xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι c a n - ѕιng a n d - нear м e - ĸnow м e xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ιғ yoυ w a n т тo deѕтroy мy ѕ w e a т e r xxxxxx
                                                          jυѕт p υ l l тнιѕ т н r e a d aѕ ι walĸ a w a y xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin followed behind Di and Leon as they got off the train, looking every bit as exhausted as he felt. He'd assumed by electing to join Leon that he'd get some space from his other friends, none of whom generally approached him while Leon was around. Unfortunately, Di had chosen today of all days to defy the norm and join them. Having to fight his anxiety all day, while Leon actually tried to talk to them (was the world ending? had he woken up in an alternate universe?) had been exhausting. He just wanted to go to bed. Logically, he knew he should eat first, but honestly he was perfectly willing to skip that if it meant today could be over. It didn't help that, the second they were off the train, Di asked if the two of them had any clue what Caty's hair looked like. The Ravenclaw flushed guiltily. He didn't know why Di hadn't been invited to Diagon that summer, he hadn't been the one to set it up. But he felt bad knowing she hadn't been when he had. Which was ridiculous, he knew, but he couldn't make it go away.

spaceAimee's arrival seemed like a saving grace, in that it distracted them and she answered Di's question. Then he remembered that he was also standing there with Leon, and his stomach churned. As it stood, they were technically a full carriage of people, but he wasn't sure Leon and Aimee being in the same carriage was a good idea. Although, Leon was being weird, so maybe he'd be fine with his housemate, too. Hell, he didn't know. "Lost her," he said simply, chewing his lip. "I mean, there was the prefect meeting. But I haven't seen her since then." Honestly, he wasn't even entirely sure why Caty hadn't come with him and Di after the meeting was over... perhaps because she'd heard him mention he was going to find Leon again? Caty didn't avoid him as much as Aimee did, though... Ugh, he had no idea. He just wanted to go to bed.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx oн n o - ιт g o - ιт g o n e - вye-в y e
                                                          xxxxxx wнo ι - ι т н ι n ĸ - ι ѕ ι n ĸ - and ι d ι e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιғ yoυ w a n т тo deѕтroy мy ѕ w e a т e r
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx jυѕт p υ l l тнιѕ т н r e a d aѕ ι walĸ a w a y

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:28 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSterling Müller
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindorxSecond Year

"Confidence is to believe in yourself..."

Silence, Sterling had grown used to it over the past year at Hogwarts. He spoke to his old friends from before Hogwarts during the Summer, whom had all decided to attend Durmstrang, much to his distaste. Friends from Hogwarts however...no, he did not speak to them. He needed to have friends from the school to be able to speak with them. He had spent most of his year in silence, the occasional piece of small talk breaking him from the depressing truth of it all. He had no friends, no one to talk to, nothing. It was as if he was starting with a clean slate, but is that truly what he wanted? Cliques of students had already formed within his year, the unbending groups of high cardinality most likely rejecting 'new' members into their fold. Not a single person had even the faintest clue of who he was; what he liked to do; hell, even what he sounded like. It wasn't like he contributed to conversation in class nor did he say much if they had group work.

There was only one person during his time at Hogwarts in which he'd call an acquaintance. That was the girl that he met in the Sorting Avandalena. He hadn't spoken to her much over the last term. So, any budding relationship of any kind that he started was thrown away. It was his fault. And his parents made sure that he knew that, his father and uncle stating that silence is not the Müller way. They also mentioned that if he didn't start socializing, he was going to pulled out of schooling all together and be dealt with. While Sterling feared virtually nothing, his parent's rage was certainly not something he wanted to deal with.

He walked onto the platform, looking around the boisterous area to maybe seize an opportunity for any kind of socializing. Part of him just felt like he was being watched over by his parent's with a scrupulous eye so any way to get started sooner than later, he would take.

"When no one else does"

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Third Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Richard wasn’t surprised about Garnet’s response. It was pretty obvious one for most. Besides the Gryffindor couldn’t disagree with his best friend, his cousin really was the usual pureblood snot. Maybe he was warning him about his extended family. They weren’t pleasant people. Sure they weren’t the worst around but they were still a boat load of stress for the masses that didn’t fit into the mold. Yeah, I’m warning you, kind of.” He replied honestly. A small tiny warning was better than no warning at all.

“Basically yes he is.” Richard answered him on the pureblood snot thing. “I know I sure don’t. Worrying about blood status is completely pointless. Most aren’t pure anymore to begin with.” He told him. “With that said I totally agree with that bet.” Richard wasn’t dumb enough to bet against that one. When Garnet mentioned his father, the Gryffindor wasn’t sure what to say to it. Sure his friend’s father was downright awful. The worst kind of awful, most only dreamed of. “You might be in a different league but I don’t think it’ll stop him from speaking his mind if he wants too. Then again who knows maybe it might.” He answered with a shrug.

“Should we hit the carriage trip now? Or do you have other more important friends to go find?” Richard asked. Could Garnet really have a friend more important than his best friend? The Gryffindor wanted to believe that was absolutely insane and could hardly be true. Then again who really knew? They were a year a part and bound to have friends in their own years. Not that it was a bad thing but Richard certainly didn’t have a lot of them. Plus most were in his house so he wasn’t in a rush to jump in the carriages nearby and hit the road.

With : Garnet

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OCC : - - -

Jade Galaksylph

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:08 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝚅𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚒xxx
Third Year Slytherin Half-Blood Heir Reserved Keeper xxxxx

User Image

xxxxᵂᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᶰᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵉʳᵃˢ˒ ᶤᶜᵉ ʰᵃˢ ᵐᵉˡᵗᵉᵈ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ˡᶤᶠᵉ
                                              xxxxᴰᵒᶰᵉ ᵐʸ ᵗᶤᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵐʸ ˢᵉᶰᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ˒ ᵈʳᵉˢˢ ᵐᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵃᶰᵈ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵈᶤᵉ
                                              xxxxᴵᶠ ᶤᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᶤᵗ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵐᶤᶰᵉ
                                              xxxxᴰʸᶰᵃˢᵗʸ ᵈᵉᶜᵃᵖᶤᵗᵃᵗᵉᵈ˒ ʸᵒᵘ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵐᶤᵍʰᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ᵃ ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᵗᵒᶰᶤᵍʰᵗ

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║██║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

Vito blinked a bit from what he heard. Someone actually using his goddamned name and not some nickname that you'd pick up at a convenience store. He looked over to see Ivar, one of the people that he did not think would dream of talking to him. As far as the boy knew the only one who could tolerate his presence was Rey, everyone else ether ignored him or shown disdain towards him. Vito pursed his lip trying to find logical reason why someone who before would not give him the time of day before, was there some kind of trap behind this. Was this going to lead to some elaborate prank. No, as much of a jester the boy was he did not have much in the way of forethought to Vito's experiences but still best to proceed with caution. "My eyes are fine thank you, I just have not been getting proper rest and wanted to attempt to hide the bags under my eyes. I was hoping that the sunglasses would draw less attention but on a second glance it was a foolish mistake on my end." The boy said and removed his shades, showing the dark spots under his eyes. That and his normal pale pallor made him appear like he stepped out of a Tim Burton production. "So, what's your story, did you lose a bet or something? I was led under the impression that I would be one of the last people you would talk to if given the choice in the matter."

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║██║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

ˢʸᶜᵒᵖʰᵃᶰᵗˢ ᵒᶰ ᵛᵉˡᵛᵉᵗ ˢᵒᶠᵃˢ⁻ ᴸᵃᵛᶤˢʰ ᵐᵃᶰˢᶤᵒᶰˢ˒ ᵛᶤᶰᵗᵃᵍᵉ ʷᶤᶰᵉxxxx
                                              ᴵ ᵃᵐ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ʳᵒʸᵃˡ˒ ˢᶰᵃᵗᶜʰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜʰᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵐᵃᶜᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢxxxx
                                              ᴵᶠ ᶤᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᶤᵗ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵐᶤᶰᵉxxxx
                                              ᴴᵉʳᵒᵉˢ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳᵉᵈ˒ ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ˡᵉᵍᵉᶰᵈˢ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᶤᵉxxxx

< Out.Of.Character >
                                              It's not because I forgot it was night or anything... >.>

Jade Galaksylph

Xistund

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:24 pm
User Image User Image
Fianna Grey xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hannah Grey
Gryffindor Fourth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Hannah had spent a good chunk of the ride up with the rest of the prefects, and she made a point of locating her sister just before the train pulled into the station. Having been told that Fianna was her responsibility, now that they didn't have Selina there attending school with them anymore, she took care to be with her when it was time to depart the train. It was considerably cooler here than it was when they left London, and the girls pulled their cloaks close about them as they walked through the station toward the carriages were. As they walked toward the self-propelled carriages (neither of them saw the thestrals), they looked about for any of their friends to ride up to the castle with them.

OOC: Open for Interaction

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:42 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxxxxxxPUREBLOOD

Lucy rolled her eyes jokingly. "Which is why I'm welcoming you, you're away from those arses for now." Lucy lucked out with her family; they were amazing with a few exceptions, which was why she hated Alec's parents. Lucy just couldn't understand why they couldn't treat their kids at least somewhat decently, like normal families. She snorted when Alec mentioned homework, butting in with a "who does?" before blinking in surprise when he mentioned Quidditch. "I hadn't considered it actually," she answered thoughtfully. While she knew the basics of the sport, they never played it at home and she hadn't been to any of the games last year, despite her housemates' enthusiasm. However, it would be interesting to try it and see how things went; at least then she'd have an excuse if she didn't like it. "I'll think about it," she decided, "it might be fun if those shoddy school brooms don't manage to throw us off."

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxHogsmeade Stationxxxxxw i t hxxAlec Avery
                                                            f e e l i n gxxcontentxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:33 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔰 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢xx
Second Year Ravenclaw Muggleborn Chaser xxxxx

User Image

xxxHello darkness, my old friend- I've come to talk with you again
                                              xxxxxxBecause a vision softly creeping, left its seeds while I was sleeping
                                              xxxxxxxxxAnd the vision that was planted in my brain, still remains within the sound of silence
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxIn restless dreams I walked alone, narrow streets of cobblestone

xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Deaus got off the train rather excited, it was nice to go back to hogwarts and not some stuffy orphanage. He could not wait to learn everything he can. And now one of his best friends could see his school. He can't wait to take her out of her cage and have her fly around. He wondered if anyone else had a Raven for a pet. Maybe she’ll bring him good luck, though the boy so far has had no luck except bad it seemed. Part of him still misses that dusty old haunted house and living with just him Gwen and the ghosts. He sighed a bit tried to find anyone he knew, maybe a friend will cheer him up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx

'Neath the halo of a street lamp, I turned my collar to the cold and dampxxx
                                              When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon lightxxxxxx
                                              That split the night, and touched the sound of silencexxxxxxxxx
                                              And in the naked light I saw, ten thousand people, maybe morexxxxxxxxxxxx

(( ooc : text here ))

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games