Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:06 am

"Alright. My ride can return to the estate", Monica said. "What plan is this exactly?"

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:17 am
"You'll see when we get there. I'm calling all top officials to the boardroom to explain" Damien said as he led Monica down to his private limo. He then opened the door for her and let her get in. He then got in himself and the limo drove off to the building.

((*timeskip to building*))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:36 am

Monica responded, "Alright then" and said nothing more for the rest of the trip. She glanced at him occasionally to try and read what kind of plan he was hoping for though.

((OOC: K. timeskip to the boardroom~ ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:39 am
Several of the head men in charge were called to a board meeting. They were curious about the meeting, and were also wondering where Monica and Damien were. Monica was occasionally late to things, but it seemed out of place for Damien not to be punctual.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:56 am
Damien entered the room with a folder full of notes made between him, Jay, and another general. He placed the folders on the boardroom table and then stood to face his officials. "Ladies and gentlemen, now that we have successfully conquered all of the continent, with the exception of Mt. Angelo Holy City...for now, and now that we've sorted out other issues, I feel it is time to reveal what I, and a couple of other members of our executives have been working on for a number of months now" Damien said. He then unfolded a map. It was the map he was using for his Catharsis Plan.

"It may have occurred to you that with the growth of our nation, especially with the acquirement of Helmshire, there has been an increasing population problem, especially in contrast with our resources. Overseas countries are getting increasingly antagonistic and many have called for sanctions against us. If we keep things up like this, our glorious nation will collapse. Therefore, I have come up with a solution. We must decrease our population numbers according to racial superiority. I have selected what percentage of each racial group must be eliminated in order for our nation to prosper. Our wonderful Chief of Tactics and Invasions has worked with me in coming up with the numbers and ways of which to implement this procedure. You may notice that the Chief General is not here. He is getting checked by the doctors. He has finally made a full recovery" Damien said, then clapped. All others clapped along with him. Once that was over, the Absolute Leader continued. "As much as he is my best friend and head of the military, I doubt he would fully understand the necessity of this plan. After all, he isn't 'pure' Diethelmian like the rest of us" he said.

Damien then passed around various papers. "I want you to look at these and if you come up with any ideas on how to implement this, contact me to discuss it. This won't be enforced right away. We still need time to prepare, so give it some thought. Also, this must be kept secret from the Chief General...at least for now" the Absolute Leader said. He then opened the meeting for discussion.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:13 am

Monica had arrived with Damien to the boardroom, just a little behind though. She sat quietly, listening to this plan. Personally, it didn't bother her at all but she understood why Damien wanted this kept from Jian. How Jian would react and what he would say worried her more than the plan itself. She watched in silence as some of the younger officers in the room made an idiotic show of themselves with their 'oh so original ideas' to attempt to please the absolute leader and be in his favor. She herself had no qualms of executing this but she was not about to recommend anything at the moment.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:16 am
"I have a question, Glorious Leader." Said one of the older generals. "What kind of population problems are these? Overpopulation? From what I've been hearing, our main issue is possible under-population of Diethlem men due to war casualties. Rather then killing percentages of the population to provide for the resources we need, couldn't we create an ethnic caste system excluding the military where we make people work in areas where we need goods?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:26 am
Damien nodded. "That is a good idea, though the casualties may not be as bad as you may think. Besides, much of the land has been affected by the wars. You may have noticed that in many places crops do not grow because of the battles we have waged. This may lead to famine. However, as I have said, this plan is not being implemented right away. I have only announced it because this was a time when I knew that the Chief General would be out. We can use that caste system for now, but it can only last so long" he stated.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:32 am
((All of the 1984 mixed with Brave New World))

The general nodded. "With all devastated lands, we could use the caste system to force people into working it until it is usable. And if it doesn't work, we could use it as an excuse to kill them as we were planning. That way, we can get rid of the ones who are bad at the jobs and not the ones who are potentially useful. Even if the caste system won't last forever, if started early enough, it will engrave our superiority into the minds of the people in the empire."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:35 am
Damien nodded, then turned to the others. "Anyone else have a suggestion?" he asked around the room.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:40 am
"We could set up government farming territories and factory cities." Another man added in. "We give minority people places to stay and pay them to work these jobs under our supervision."

((All of the Communism... it's hurting my little American soul a bit... ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:46 am
Damien gave that soldier a funny look. "Pay them? They should be happy that we simply allow them to live. We already have plenty of factories. If anything it will be forced labour. At least these lesser races could be used for something good" he said.

((Especially when Damien is evidently fascist, or something along that line.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:54 am
"Of course, Absolute Leader. How foolish of me." The man replied.

"What are the main resources we need? Is it food we're lacking?" Another asked. "I do agree with that idea though. It could be just like the long forgotten empires back when they had landlords and slaves."

"Why did they ever get rid of the slave idea? I know they still do it on the other continent, but I wouldn't mind having slaves of my own running around to do what I want."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:56 am
((*Yawn* Well, the boardroom debate will have to wait. I'm tired and signing off. Goodnight.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games