Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:04 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Who says they're not? O:

They do. *points at random people*

YOU SHALL ALL FALL FIRST! O:<

The all caps is intimidating, but the small font size leaves more to be desired.

I'm choosing to shout at them quietly. Only stupid villains yell their plans for people to actually hear. .-.

So wait your the villain? I don't wanna be a villain.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:07 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Who says they're not? O:

They do. *points at random people*

YOU SHALL ALL FALL FIRST! O:<

The all caps is intimidating, but the small font size leaves more to be desired.

I'm choosing to shout at them quietly. Only stupid villains yell their plans for people to actually hear. .-.

So wait your the villain? I don't wanna be a villain.

No, of course not. Only stupid villains yell their plans, which implies that I am not a stupid villain, but does not in any way preclude the possibility of me being a clever hero. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:31 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

oh ********.. now thats a bugs life for ya... live in a large world and then die in the prizon of a computer screen... :::she snickers:::... kinda amusin considerin how annoyin the damned things can be to us...

Indeed.

We've had a stink bug problem, but them I don't mind, they're harmless.
Recently we've had a ton of flies though. gonk
/extremehate
And crickets have been getting in. :/
Usually we don't have so many bugs, I guess the cold has started to drive them in.

Usually it's just spiders and cave centipedes in here, maybe a few ants. .-.

Lol

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: thats all? wow.. you'd never survive in florida dude... bugs are a year round critter of some sorts... im rather enjoyin the crickets and frogs and toads right now... nice and relaxing along with the native tribal music in the background... but there was a palmetto bug out here earlier.. i just left the damned thing be... to move it or kill it would be a bit.... sensitive to the nose and eyes.. and would make stink bugs seem like a bed of roses....

Well, that's all that manages to get into the house. Why? Are you picking things up and carrying them inside? That doesn't sound very smart. :/

And you really shouldn't kill anything if it's outside. Or most things inside, really. :/

:::snickers::: smart a**.. their outside... im on my back porch thats enclosed... lol... if its in the yard i really dont give a damn... unless its something non native... then we can take it to the ag center to let them deal with the things... BUT with all the rain this season there have been some critters gettin inside... and my cat likes to bring living love offerings inside... lol... at least he didnt bring in the pigmy rattler he decided to eat after it bit him...

Well, I was only talking about what was in the house and you asked me if that was all. .-.

We've got plenty of other stuff outside. Cow Killers, acid shooting oil beetles, all sorts of stuff. *shrugs* ._.

Critters too. .-.

::she blinks then shakes her head and starts laughing so hard she has to sit down:::...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:38 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**looking straight ahead** HE is still at it.....keeps saying I don't have a choice....**turning to look at you** I have a choice and I say NO!!

Yep, there's always a choice. o.o

**still sitting with my arms wrapped around my legs I look down** I say no.....but how do you stop the Devil??

Well, no is usually enough for me... .-.

And most of the Underworld-y ruler guys I know, I get along with. .-.

**not looking up** usually for me too......

well this guy I never met before so I don't know HIM.......**suddenly looking up and shaking** N..n..noo HE is there too.....................

Oh dear. >.<

**resting my head on my knees** no no.....I was going to have fun.....I have already fed....Stockman is there I just have to find him.........now HE shows up at the Haunted House.........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:39 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: thats all? wow.. you'd never survive in florida dude... bugs are a year round critter of some sorts... im rather enjoyin the crickets and frogs and toads right now... nice and relaxing along with the native tribal music in the background... but there was a palmetto bug out here earlier.. i just left the damned thing be... to move it or kill it would be a bit.... sensitive to the nose and eyes.. and would make stink bugs seem like a bed of roses....

Well, that's all that manages to get into the house. Why? Are you picking things up and carrying them inside? That doesn't sound very smart. :/

And you really shouldn't kill anything if it's outside. Or most things inside, really. :/

:::snickers::: smart a**.. their outside... im on my back porch thats enclosed... lol... if its in the yard i really dont give a damn... unless its something non native... then we can take it to the ag center to let them deal with the things... BUT with all the rain this season there have been some critters gettin inside... and my cat likes to bring living love offerings inside... lol... at least he didnt bring in the pigmy rattler he decided to eat after it bit him...

Well, I was only talking about what was in the house and you asked me if that was all. .-.

We've got plenty of other stuff outside. Cow Killers, acid shooting oil beetles, all sorts of stuff. *shrugs* ._.

Critters too. .-.

::she blinks then shakes her head and starts laughing so hard she has to sit down:::...

Hmmm?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:39 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**still sitting with my arms wrapped around my legs I look down** I say no.....but how do you stop the Devil??

well this guy I never met before so I don't know HIM.......**suddenly looking up and shaking** N..n..noo HE is there too.....................

Oh dear. >.<

**resting my head on my knees** no no.....I was going to have fun.....I have already fed....Stockman is there I just have to find him.........now HE shows up at the Haunted House.........

Oh my. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:44 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Critters too. .-.

Hmmm?

:::still laughin she holds up both her hands as she laughs even louder:::... i really dont know either... thats just too damned funny to my sleepin brain... lmfao...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:45 pm
MuyamiKasai
:::still laughin she holds up both her hands as she laughs even louder:::... i really dont know either... thats just too damned funny to my sleepin brain... lmfao...

Uhm... Okay. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:52 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Uhm... Okay. .-.

:::she stops laughin and holds her head::.. damn now ive gotta headache... :::shakes her head rubbin her forehead:::.... just answered an email that offered me the full fledged onslaught of text talk... :::rubs her eyes::.. ill never say im the worst speller on the planet after than conversation... i think i felt brain cells turning to mush... ok laugh fit offially over.... for now...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:04 pm
Hey Guys! There's new games and such up, and the beginning of the month is the best time to start playing the ones we've already got, too! Check them out!  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:07 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. >.<

Oh my. .-.

**I was having fun and then Mike shows up.......now I have to look over my shoulder and wonder when he will show up again.........**looking up** I am going to have fun despite him.....my capt is there......HE is gone for now...........  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:09 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Uhm... Okay. .-.

:::she stops laughin and holds her head::.. damn now ive gotta headache... :::shakes her head rubbin her forehead:::.... just answered an email that offered me the full fledged onslaught of text talk... :::rubs her eyes::.. ill never say im the worst speller on the planet after than conversation... i think i felt brain cells turning to mush... ok laugh fit offially over.... for now...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:14 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. >.<

Oh my. .-.

**I was having fun and then Mike shows up.......now I have to look over my shoulder and wonder when he will show up again.........**looking up** I am going to have fun despite him.....my capt is there......HE is gone for now...........

Oh dear.

Well, that's good.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:23 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. >.<

Oh my. .-.

Oh dear.

Well, that's good.

yeah.......

**laying my head own on my knees again laughing** yeah and I have been having lots of fun.............  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:24 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. .-.

Oh dear.

Well, that's good.

yeah.......

**laying my head own on my knees again laughing** yeah and I have been having lots of fun.............

That's good to hear. ^__^  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games