Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

KazuyaKaz

Dangerous Flatterer

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:06 pm
im new.... well not really i had a different account that was with "Why Not"
but...... it got hacked  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:55 am

not really new here. I just finally started becoming active again. I don't think I've really posted. Was mainly in this guild for polls. But I guess Ill introduce myself.
Well I roleplay a little but useually im not on the computer a ton. Especially in the summer. Love sports and i guess thats it

Rhidan

Holly The Elven Princess

Romantic Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:11 am
Hi I'm Holly (on Gaia)
but i'm really Assillem.(gaia) I love heart Avi Edits!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:48 pm
This Descendant of Death is new to this guild I shall not utter my real name for my master would destroy me if I do so stare  

Deaths_Descendant

ic3b3rg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:18 pm
New to Gaia, new to Why Not?, all around new guy. I guess this is the part where I tell you more than you wanted to know about me...

Name: 'Leigh [As in Ashleigh]
Hobbies: Reading [novels, manga, conventional comics], writing [mostly fanfiction], watching anime, playing video games [even though I suck at them...], watching movies [good and bad with equal pleasure], pretending to be other people [only fake ones, no worries], and wandering around making money on Gaia. ^__^ I wish someone would give me gold for everything I do in rl... sweatdrop

So, um, yeah. Hi. I'm poor. But I'm having fun. Why not, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:20 pm
Hey I'm Brianna, 17 yrs old, Female, living in the U.S. umm I love Strawberry pocky and manga ^-^ I also like to write and rp  

luver_of_life

Ruthless Hunter

16,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tobias HellStrom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:33 pm
yo I'm Tobias, I'm 14 and I'm very tired at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:25 am
I'm Heather, I need some friends...so ya...okay!!!!  

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

Frozen.Particles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:48 pm
Hey all, my name is Nikki, I'm 15 years old, I've been on gaia for around 4-5 years. Aboutish. Although I always takes breaks here and there.
Uhm, yahhh... haha.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:53 pm
Greetings and salutations! I am Magalabuddy and I am this many years old (holds up fingers) and I need a larger anime collection. xd  

black widdow maker

Kuroi Nakajima

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:47 am
:: appears in an explosion of sparkles and splendor ::

Haahahahahaha! Bonjour, Messieurs and Mademoiselles. I am Kuroi Xiara Lumenia Nakajima, age 18, but you may all call me onee-sama! I am here to grace you with my presence.

:: smirks as she flicks her hair to the side in yet another dazzling display ::

I hope to have a pleasant stay while I am around, so do not disappoint me. Au revoir!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:39 am
twisted twisted

EVIL

twisted twisted

ninjawolfman

User Image
User Image

my pen0rz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:49 am
Hi, Im Myles,
I had a noob account awhile ago, and I had it sence gaia started,
No sorry, he aint rich, I was too stupid to buy it,
I was underaged with my noob account, but I joined again Cuz Im right age, Nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:34 am
Hi all, Im Riku, Captain of the Silent Tears Guild

You are cordially invited to the School's Out ~ Summer Bash which is to be held on Thursday, June 21st, 2007 through Monday, June 25th, 2007 in the Silent Tears Guild. This is a chance to get new members since the guild got a bit inactive during the school year. Prizes will be award as well and you can win more than once. As I said everyone is invited if a member of the guild. To join just send a guild join request for the entry fee is at an all-time low of 10 gold. We ask that no one posts in the Party sub forum until the dates listed. If you wish to discuss the party talk in the general chat forum where there is already a party discussion thread. We are also accepting donations to the account Silent Tears Guild in the form of unwanted items or gold. These will be used as prizes and giveaways and donators will receive full credit for their donations. Thanks and have a nice day.  

RikuNakamura08

Chikiya

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:07 am
I'm Chikiya, 2 years on Gaia! I got invited here last year but I wasn't interested, but then one of my friends told me about this guild and I remembered it so I joined.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games