Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2949 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:39 am

*looks back and forth*
Orange?
oh no something happened and we switched.. confused
not sure what....

*drinks more Jack and scoots up to a better sitting position clasping the cup*
more please
*looks to Icy pleading*
It's nice to see you ladies again!
4laugh
say - what the hell is wrong with my neck?

*lifts her chin up*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:43 am

damecharlie
(( stressed Icy Reign! -shakes fist- Fawning indeed! mad ))

{{ xp }}

*pours more alcohol into Lekos glass, looking at Lekos neck when she lifts her chin up. Seeing a greenish tinge to her neck area, she can only imagine it's a bruise*

Looks like a bruise of some sort hon. You don't think you hurt yourself in your sleep or something, do you? It's possible, unfortunately b/c I'm prone to brusing during sleep myself. stare

*rubs Lekos shoulders and watches her carefully, feeling every nerve ending on edge with dame so close by*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:47 am

Oh...you and Ayami swapped...hair? neutral OOokay...

It's lovely to see you again too, Leko! ^_^ I have missed hanging out with you and the counterpart.

-looks at the bruise after Icy does- Definitely looks like a bruise. 3nodding It's all greenish now. -looks closer- Uh...it's kinda odd shaped though...Icy, -pulls back some of Leko's hair- Take a look at that? confused ...

-moves so Icy can look, still holding Leko's hair-

((Dunno if it still or ever did look like a handprint but we'll see...eh? twisted ))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:01 pm

((or finger impressions twisted - work is being insane! *kicks work*))

Are you nuts??
I don't bruise!

((15 mins. brb))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:05 pm

eek -becomes slightly alarmed when Leko says she doesn't bruise, looking at Icy with her eyes slightly widened, conveying her concern, looks back down towards the bruise-
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:08 pm

*grits her teeth and works her jaw when dame moves in to check Lekos neck after her, telling her to look at what she'd already looked at. Letting out a hiss of breath, she keeps her eyes tained on Leko*

Yes, I've already seen the color and shape. stare No, I don't know what it looks like. stressed

*stands abruptly, needing to put space between them before she wrapped her hands around dames neck*

Well Leko, I've got to get this meeting started but I'll be back to check on you as soon as it's over. Do not hesitate to come and get me if you need -anything-. You know where I'll be.

*smiles at Leko then turns, walking behind the counter to grab her things. That's when she finally noticed that in her haste to check on Leko in the beginning, she'd dropped her latte all over her papers that she let fall to the floor. Cursing loudly and violently, she stoops down and starts snatching up the papers, tossing them harshly in the trash.

Grabbing a couple towels, she wipes the floor up and tosses them as well, stalking into the office and heading down to her quarters. About ten minutes later, she reappears with more papers, skipping the latte this time and heading straight for JD, wanting to stay with Leko but knowing she couldn't be around dame any longer than she'd already been*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:24 pm

-dame looks off to the side, biting the inside of her cheek slightly. Saddened that they couldn't even put aside their differences for the sake of their friend, she shakes her head slightly and studies the bruise some more-

-dame runs a finger lightly over it and notices something. She put her fingers back up there- Uh... sweatdrop um... -looks at the spacing- Um...Leko, not to alarm you... -she says in a quiet, smooth voice- But...uh...this bruise/bruises kind of...um... neutral looks like fingerprints... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:46 pm

eek
what?!!
Who the hell put finger prints on my neck??
eek
OH god did someone try to hurt my other??? evil
but then again she never mentioned she was ill - it's just me....
what the hell is going on??

*throws a temper tantrum*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:55 pm

(( rofl ))

eek Uh...well...

Has she gone out of the bar lately? Or you?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:59 pm

stressed
I vaguely remember a trip out to the woods with Nei....
but come on I remember coming back too....
Then having a campfire with Dec and his half sis Bonnie....
Oh I also went to visit Lil.....
confused
never mind.....

*gets embarrassed that she went to see Lilly, and she has to explanation why*
Maybe I was choked by a angelic being....
that's the only way....
Maybe the elders found out I was alive and sent a goon! eek
Anyway I think I'm terribly ill...

*coughs more and looks at Dame with her pale orange eyes*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:18 pm

confused neutral -would think Leko is going crazy with her talk about campfires and Dec and...Bonnie?!? Except for the fact Leko wouldn't know about Bonnie unless Bonnie is in town...- Bonnie? stressed sweatdrop What the... -pushes it out of her mind- No matter.

So you went on a trip to the woods with Nei, and then a campfire...why were you gallavanting through the woods, Leko?

An angelic being could have choked you!! gonk eek Leko! Do you think that's what happened? Could it have been in the bar? Maybe the security feeds have it on tape, Leko!

Terribly ill? What can I get you, darlin'? More booze? A smoke? Something to eat?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 pm

-finally after an hour tacked on to the time it would have taken him regularly, he pulls up behind the JD, parking. Removing the packages, he does the scans and walks down the corridor to dames, glad to find the door still unlocked. Laying the packages out on the bed so they're the first thing she sees, he finds the pad and pen, scribbling a quick note.

Wouldn't it be just lovely if I came back to a room lit by candles with you wearing this? I'd add champagne to that, but I think seeing Legs in these would be intoxicating enough as is. twisted

See you later tonight. Oh, and don't worry about wearing them all. If I had to choose, the headband, earrings and necklace would be -more- than enough. wink

Smiling wickedly, he walks back out, doing the scans and hopping back on his bike, taking off in a whirlwind of dust-

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:34 pm

*looks around to make sure she can tell Dame a secret*
ninja I'm in dire need of a lust patron gonk
How could I have let it get this bad gonk

*tries to summon a mirror to see how bad she looks but nothing appears*
eek
Well who else could get close enough to me and why else would i feel like someone tried to holy fire the demon out of me
*has a strange taste in her mouth and rubs her tongue on the roof of her mouth*
is that mustard and garlic?...
what is this angelically smooth silvery taste? confused

*chugs down more Jack to mask the flavor*
a smoke would be lovely
*puts her hand up to have Dame help her off the floor*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:02 pm

redface ...Leko...I...uh...I'm not sure where I can find one of those... gonk -leans in and whispers- Are there no brothels around here? gonk Do you need someone to take the lust from or just feed of their lust regardless of whether you are acting upon the lust or not...because...

-flushes thinking of Flame redface twisted - I have plenty of lust build up inside me...

-helps Leko to her feet then onto a bar stool and looks around for some cloves-

Oh here's some cloves! -pulls out a pack and hands them to her- What else, love? sweatdrop

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:11 pm

*giggles, the color returning to her pale skin a bit as she accepts the cloves with a smile*
*pulls one out then lights a match the touches it to the clove speaking with the clove hanging from her lip*
nono love - lust for me...
unfortunately I usually end up killing the poor fools rolleyes
But I can alway tap into Ayami...
wonder why I wasn't already....
The last time something like this happened was way back when - some time ago when Ayami forgot about me and fell for some guy rolleyes

*take a lighting drag then hold it out with a relieved sigh*
Glad that's not the case, all this wonderment is wearing me out.
I say I just drink and be merry and make Ayami's life a grueling hell again blaugh things should be perked up in no time.
Just keep an eye out for any one who look angelically suspicious just in case ninja
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2949 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games