Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2951 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:26 pm

{{ rofl So much for my attention skills! Sorry Kat, didn't mean to write you in the bar like that. sweatdrop For some reason I actually thought you'd posted as coming up to the bar. stressed }}

*pours herself some Crown Royal Black and swirls it around, facing Kat*

Meh. Not really but I had things to take care of so I've been fighting it. Met with a new batch of security people today and should have the ones needed replaced soon. The thought that no one found out that the live feed was being looped until after almsot THREE WEEKS?! stressed And that incident in my room was just the crap a** icing on top of the s**t cake I had to come back to. evil I'd been better off with a bunch of robots in play instead of the lot on call. I just don't understand! These were the top of their class, the best! GAH, damn L and the s**t that's happened since she decided to play in my life.

*downs her drink rather fast, not meaning to. Pouring another, she sighs and closes her eyes, trying to not to go off kilter. Hearing the doors open, she sees Lily walk in. Thankful, she smiles at Lily*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:31 pm

*As she walks towards the bar, she retrieves the glass from her bag.* Icy, hey. Sorry, I left in a bit of a hurry and accidentally took the, uh, glass with me last night. *She sets it on the counter, eyes it a moment.* Um, Icy, I um, I *Ghost ripples in behind her, sending a cool breeze over both ladies.* brrrr, stop it..., um I guess I'm supposed to talk to you. *She looks up at Icy, swallows, looks at the glass again.*

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:31 pm

((LOL, Hell, I woulda been in here sooner or later! xd rofl ))

"Well, hopefully this new batch will be up to snuff. Pour me a shot of that, I haven't had any Crown in a long damn time. I feel like being different tonight. xd " She hears the front door open and turns around.

"Hey, Lily....how are you?" smile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Msg to dame
Hey love, care to tell me your favorite food? ....Heh, that is outside of me, of course. twisted

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:40 pm

*Relieved to see both ladies, apparently still intact and in the same place, she takes a deep breath. If she has to tell anyone about her connection to the twin, she'd rather just do it the one time.* Hey, Kat. I, yeah, I guess I'm supposed to talk to you, too. *She feels Ghost move away and knows she's looking at the bottles.* Leave it, already. I've done enough drinking for the both of us the last couple of nights. stare
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:40 pm

*looking at Lily concerned and wary, she nods as she grabs another tumbler down and pours Katana a drink. Passing the glass to Katana, she keeps her eyes on Lily*

Honey, are you alright? You look as if you've seen a ghost? And stop worrying about that glass. I'm sure that wasn't going to make or break us dear. Come, have a seat and tell us what's going on.

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 3, 6, 4 Total: 22 (5-30)

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:41 pm

*Faerie does a flutterby, sprinkling Happy Fairy Dust as she flutters over everyone* Hi, Bye! *giggles as she exits the thread* 4laugh
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:43 pm

((Yay, fairy dust! xd *glomps Faerie*))

"Yes, Lily, please sit down...you look like you might topple over at any minute, hun." She motions to the bar stool next to her.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:44 pm

*At the word ghost, she nearly chokes.* Ghost, oh! Yes, I guess you, you might say that. *She sits down on the stool.* Have you seen a ghost around, lately? redface

((*Tries to huggles the Faerie as she does a fly-by, but she moved to fast.*))
Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 4, 2, 3 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:48 pm

(( blaugh xd ))

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:50 pm

*Ghost floats back over to where Lily is sitting, a cool breeze brushing past both Icy and Kat. She hovers near Lily, waiting impatiently.* Get on with it Star, I can't communicate with you unless we share space. Feck, you'd think she was telling people she was from outer space as freaked as she is about this, *she thinks.*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:50 pm

Bonnie, having stopped by her hotel to change, walks in with a journal. Seeing that most of the other ladies were involved in an intense discussion, she got a bottle of water and took a seat further down on the bar out of casual earshot. She waved to Katana, the only one she recognised, but quickly started to read and make noted in her journal.

The red panda sat quietly on her lap eating a small branch of bamboo.

BonnieWeeLassie

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:53 pm

((sorry about that, I was trying to catch up))

dame's response to Flame
^_^ I have a hankerin' for cheddar and broccoli soup bread bowl...Iffin' ya don't mind...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:53 pm

*sits and waits patiently for Lily, shaking her head at her question, a look of slight confusion on her face*

No, I can honestly say I've never seen a ghost before. Though I've felt that I've been around some a time or two in my past but never had the pleasure of meeting one. But I'm sure that's soon to change now, isn't it?

*sips her drink and comes from behind the counter, bringing the bottle along with her. Taking a seat among Lily and Kat, she leans one elbow on the counter*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Kat looks up and sees Bonnie at the other end of the bar. She gives her a wave in recognition and returns to the conversation.

"Why are you asking us if we've seen a ghost? confused " She sips the Crown that Icy poured for her.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2951 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games