Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2955 2956 2957 2958 2959 2960 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:58 pm

((My undergarments? *Pulls her blouse out a bit and looks down before remembering she'd opted out of wearing either bra or panties.* Silly, with these tight shorts, I wasn't wearing any today.))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:00 pm

Stargazer Lily
((My undergarments? *Pulls her blouse out a bit and looks down before remembering she'd opted out of wearing either bra or panties.* Silly, with these tight shorts, I wasn't wearing any today.))
((See thats how good IM got them even before you put them on lol. Well nice to meet you for maybe the second time?))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:00 pm

Razzdango
Stargazer Lily
((Goodnight Razz))
((Wait before I say goodnight to you I have to say hello I'm Razz and if you haven't read up on me by now I would take a dougle take at your under garments lol. Are they still there?))

((dougle kinda sounds kinky... in a peverted uncle kinda way, but still (´・ω・`)))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Yes, tomorrow night is perfect. Thank you Ghost, and you as well Lily. I can see how this is obviously affecting you, though I have no clue as to how or in what way. I'm sorry that you're having to be caught up in this and used as a go-between. I think that's all we need for the night, we should all head off to our respective places and turn in. Between Katana and me, we'll be here in the bar awaiting word on when and where.

*she stands and hugs Lily, thanking her again and heads behind the counter. While Katana tells Lily that she'll contact Kaoru and have him to be at the bar early for the meeting, she puts her bottle up, grabbing the wine bottle Lily was drinking from and puts it up as well. Clearing the glasses, she sets them in the sink and comes back from behind the counter. As Katana briefly hugs Lily, they say their goodnights*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Kairanha
Razzdango
Stargazer Lily
((Goodnight Razz))
((Wait before I say goodnight to you I have to say hello I'm Razz and if you haven't read up on me by now I would take a dougle take at your under garments lol. Are they still there?))

((dougle kinda sounds kinky... in a peverted uncle kinda way, but still (´・ω・`)))

((LOL how would you know about perverted uncles. Points up at least mine was a typo. lol))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:06 pm

(( rofl @ Lily and Razz))

-dame grins demurely, getting goosebumps when he kisses her on the forehead. Such a sweet gesture. whee When he removes her fan, she nonchalantly covers herself up with the sheet while they talk-

xd I can do a lot in twenty minutes, yes. twisted -grins wickedly- I can do a lot in less too... -quirks an eyebrow-

Like your gifts, oh, you could definitely say that, Flame. They quite complement those 'mysterious' other gifts I have gotten... twisted I am pretty sure the outfits made with them are going to be quite well received...

-her stomach growls loudly and she blushes redface and giggles- How ever did you know my sizes?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:06 pm

*Lily sighs softly as Ghost leaves her and goes off to find her contacts.* Goodnight Icy, Katana. It'll be, well, it'll be whatever it is. *She hugs both and heads for home. As she goes, she tries not to be paranoid that someone might be following her. As long as they get what they want, she'll be ok. She repeats this to herself over and over. She hopes it's over soon, the tug between her and Ghost is getting worse and she knows that these two personalities can't share the same body. One of them will be gone if they're merged back together.*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:08 pm

((*Giggles at Razz* If you only knew. wink Now I must be off to bed. Goodnight to all y'all. *Luffs*))

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:13 pm

((You stole Lily's panties? Are none of the ladies safe? Other than me, of course. wink ))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Razzdango
Kairanha
Razzdango
Stargazer Lily
((Goodnight Razz))

((LOL how would you know about perverted uncles. Points up at least mine was a typo. lol))

((*sighs sadly* and thats why I'm banned from Sea World for life... wait wrong story... c'mon anyone could have made that mistake with the blowhole ninja lulz granted I take advantage of typos, but I thought it was pretty well known that I'm not a closet perv. Sexual inuendo is almost my standard operating system mrgreen ))

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 pm

-snickering, he deftly removes the sheet while they talked, not letting her cover up his own gift. Hearing her stomach and question at the same time, he smirks, standing. Going into the bathroom, he comes back out with a couple of towels, draping one across dame, seeing as she'd replaced the sheet he'd removed. Unpacking the food, he answers her-

Ah, so you found me out as the anon, eh? Your size wasn't such a hard thing to guess dear dame. As petite as you are, not to mention I've got your curves down to a science, wink it was an easy thing to put together.

-places her lemonade on the nightstand closest to her and her breadbowl in her lap. Sitting in front of her at the edge of the bed, with his back resting against the post, he lays the other towel down in front him, placing his meal in front of him. Wanting the ice cream to soften a bit, he leaves the dessert in the bag and sitting out on the nightstand. Looking at the sheets while eating, he hopes there's plenty of stain remover in the washroom, b/c they're going to need it-
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:30 pm

-dame blushes as he talks about having her curves down to a science redface - Well, your cards of anonymity weren't very...anonymous. Down to a science, eh? But...with my thighs being so er... -she thought of the right word to say without him thinking she is meaning she is fat rolleyes - voluptuous...I can barely find thigh highs that fit right and you have found like...four pair for me! gonk stressed You have GOT to show me where you have been shopping!

-she pretty much digs in as soon as he places her breadbowl on her lap. Blowing on the soup and then eating bites, ripping chunks from the top of the bowl and dunking them in, in between bites, she asks- What are you eating, hon?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Yes, I know exactly how -voluptuous- your thighs are. twisted Why you think I'm always staring at your legs, Legs? lol -laughs-Now, if I give away all my secrets, what use would I be then? wink

-picks up half his sandwich, mouth watering at the sight of the cheese pulling apart. Taking a bite, he moves his food around to answer dame-

It's a toasted mediterranean veggie sub, with feta and goat cheeses plus steak fries on the side. Gotta have my bread.

-carefully, he leans over with his sandwich half, offering her a bite-

Give it a try.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:43 pm

Stargazer Lily
((*Giggles at Razz* If you only knew. wink Now I must be off to bed. Goodnight to all y'all. *Luffs*))

((What is lily a dude in RL))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:45 pm

*watching as Lily leaves, her and Katana head into the office, doing the scans and walking down the stairs, through the corridor and to their respective doors. Smiling at each other, they bid the other goodnight and enter their places, heading to bed for the night*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2955 2956 2957 2958 2959 2960 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games