Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:58 pm
((oh hey france.
@bela: DONT CALL ME NOE D:<
and.....because i have been forced to do this, i will make ukraine wear a corset of lace.....-w-' damn you influences....))

"....Fire? We have a fireplace...?" she looked around.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:00 pm
((Francis....*double poke*))
"Bela, you will never believe what I got on camera the other day"  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:02 pm
(( gonk Damn, I'm behind everyone again. I might have to chuck novel style for a minute to reply to it all. =w=;

@France: I KNOW! I love it. =w= He came out much cuter than I thought he would. >w> I was originally going to give him the Spirited 2k7 hat, but the beret's much better. =w=

@Ukraine: That's because I like it~ And it looks like some fancy, modern monocle on him. >w> It's so cool~

@Canada: Put it oooon....~ ))

Switzerland blinks. "Ukraine! You're so pale! Are...are you okay?" he asks, sitting next to her. He wraps his arms around her to keep her warm, and turns his head to look at his sister. "Oh, hallo, sister---what's with the camera this time?" he asks, instantly suspicious.

((*thanks the heavens for GaiArch's quick reply feature*))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:02 pm
((you're all lucky you're poking francis in the OOC comments 8D ))  

France-niichan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:03 pm
((brb))

".....Start one....

Oh..? ..what did you get, Miss Liechtenstein..?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:04 pm
(( Oh, sorry for the possible double post, but according to Switz and Canada, yes, we DO have a fireplace, Ukraine. =w=

Also? Even with GaiArch, I'm slow at posting...*headdesk*))  

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:07 pm
((@Bela: See ya later! @France: Ohoho...))
Erm.....*nervously looks at her brother* "just some interesting pictures of the house.....and some animals. Ummm....Ukraine, France, would you care to see? maybe some video can take your mind off of the cold Ukraine"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:10 pm
@Switzy- That requires switching accounts again~ =3= And I wouldn't have anything to match with it.

And, adding on the the fireplace part, it's a very not clean fireplace. That Francis needs to be talked into cleaning. WITH CLOTHES ON, PLZKTHX.

... -so tempted to find an IC excuse to poke Francis-

xxKarachan

France-niichan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:10 pm
"It depends on what the definition of 'interesting' is in this case my dear," France raised and eyebrow, "Interesting like pictures of your brother in those frilly pink pajamas, or interesting like your brother in the shower?"

((Is totally making a christmas outfit XD ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:11 pm
Switzerland blinks. Why wouldn't his sister include him in that? It must be boring or something..."Sister, what about me? I'd like to see what you have." he says, tilting his head.

((Oh, um, I apologize in advance if my replies are slow, everyone. =w=

@Kara: Well...if France has to wear clothes, that means Switz has to, too, doesn't it? :C ))  

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:14 pm
((*Needs to make a christmas outfit* Switzy is a trendsetter~! ))
"Brother, it's nothing...." turns to France "why would that be interesting"?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:15 pm
((willy wonka willy wonka he's a famous chocolateer~
ok ive got it. lemme go change....-w-' ))
"I-I'm fine...I just haven't bought a jacket yet...s-so I've been coming here without one."

DieSinneistSchon

France-niichan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:15 pm
((I think Francis would die in happiness if he were poked by Canada 8D Especially id canada was wearing a fancy virgin dress rofl ))

"Why would it be interesting?!" France seemed mildly shocked at the innocent question. He was't however stunned to silence, it'd take a lot more then that, "How could it not be interesting, ma belle?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:17 pm
@Switzy- Ah, that's true. =w= Ohdamn...

@France- D< DON'T GO ANYWHERE.
>w> Actually, he has another dress outfit Francis didn't see that might be... more to his tastes?

xxKarachan

France-niichan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:18 pm
((France saiz ysplz! ))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games