Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:32 pm
Brago walked through the portal. "Stay there Hana, lest u wanna be a rope.". he turned to Neuro. "we meet again my friend"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:34 pm
Luc saw what was happening. "Will you need some assistance Neuro?" He asked taking his pole. The filing was almost done too.  

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:36 pm
Mirrored Moon
Luc saw what was happening. "Will you need some assistance Neuro?" He asked taking his pole. The filling was almost done too.

"Stand down little one. I am Brago the flash fist. Leader of the Demonkin."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:37 pm
"I'm guessing your here to take Soli away."He put her behind him and grabbed the javelin out,"Before you do that there is one thing you need to know."

Soli looked at Brago and hid behind Neuro.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:38 pm
User Image
Hana reamined on the other side of the portal, but she could still feel her heart begining to pull in 2 directions. Hurry brago, I can't stand here for very long before the tug o war starts.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:41 pm
"Your not a very good leader, I am of the demonkin persuasion and have never heard of you." He said before giving a gentle sigh.  

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:42 pm
Neuro Nougami-21
"I'm guessing your here to take Soli away."He put her behind him and grabbed the javelin out,"Before you do that there is one thing you need to know."

Soli looked at Brago and hid behind Neuro.

"what do I need to know?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Neuro took out a purple crystal and put it in Soli's mouth,she fell asleep and slumped to the floor,"What I am going to say is not going to leave this room and no one is going to tell Soli."He looked at both of them his eyes glowing green,"Promise me."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:46 pm
"I promise?" This was sort of a question considering Luc only knew half of what was going on. He also didn't know her all that well anyway. He sighed and recomposed himself. "I promise." He said a bit more defiantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:48 pm
Neuro looked at Brago,"And you boy what about you."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:51 pm
"I promise."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:55 pm
Neuro lifted the javelin and struck Soli with it,"This javelin is not for fighting it doesn't cut either it analyzes the material that it passes through."He cut himself too and took out a panel, it had two DNAs on it, he showed it to Brago,"I am Soli's father that is proof she does not know and I don't want her too."Neuro looked away from them,"There is only two reasons why I treat her this way."He looked out the window  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:58 pm
He was stunned. "Though you do those horrible things to her so it doesn't look like your her father?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:59 pm
"strange.. I thought sex wasnt your thing...Still, she has made her decision. She wants to live with the wolf. As leader, I will not sit by as my people are used as slaves. It seems we are once again on opposite sides of the coin. How do we solve this. I believe its your turn to suggest, old friend."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:06 pm
User Image
Hana watched them and listened from the other side of the portal. She was shocked about who nauro was, but she was also dealing with the pull on her heart getting worse.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games